Thursday, June 16, 2011

2011 stanley cup playoffs chart

images NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • Macaca
    11-07 03:29 PM
    We attached fees to the visas that now bring in millions of dollars. These fees and the dollars that come with it are invested in training grants to educate our own workforce. We use the funds to put kids through school for science, technology, engineering, and math skills. We provide students with scholarships with the hope that they will replace imported foreign workers.
    A part of H-1B fee paid by H-1B worker is to replace himself/herself. How nobel!





    wallpaper NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. new york rangers 2011. Kane.
  • new york rangers 2011. Kane.



  • hebbar77
    05-23 04:42 PM
    if you all use little more IQ, you will realize that only with donation/money you will make a difference.
    We all are here to make someone rich(employers, local businesses). So if you can make polititians rich, they will do something for you!
    So stop calling... start donating to IV...

    Let me know if my thought is wrong!





    2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • inskrish
    01-30 05:23 PM
    Voted.





    2011 new york rangers 2011. Kane. 2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • sidpri
    10-11 10:14 PM
    I too have a similar case

    My wife had approval for COS to F1 recently before we applied for Adjustment of Status. She also got her F1 approval notice by post in August.
    Now in Oct, when I got her I-485 receipt number on the back of the cheque, I went to put it in the USCIS site to track case status online. There I found that the WAC# related to her 'already approved in Aug' I-539 COS to F1 had a status update in Oct.

    It says "
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On October x, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I539APPLICATION TO EXTEND OR CHANGE NONIMMIGRANT STATUS"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I wonder what that means because same WAC had the same message in Aug

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On August x, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I539 APPLICATION TO EXTEND OR CHANGE NONIMMIGRANT STATUS "
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Pls see http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=14416 for further updates

    Thanks



    more...


    2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. Stanley Cup Playoffs at TD
  • Stanley Cup Playoffs at TD



  • Vexir
    06-16 10:07 PM
    amazing. How did you do that intricate vector? i really want to know =)





    2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • Bokke
    06-15 04:30 AM
    Quick someone tell me which one I should put in the poll, the carbon pod or the orasquare ?

    The OraSquare Pod !! :)



    more...


    2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. Stanley Cup Playoffs at St
  • Stanley Cup Playoffs at St



  • NKR
    01-31 01:01 PM
    ^^^^
    I think a few hours is left to vote. so pls do now.





    2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • Leo
    07-12 10:21 AM
    I smell a huge conspiracy behind all this USCIS, DOS mess. I believe the only reason they did is to make legal immigrants life miserable. They did all this so they waste EB visa numbers again this year and make legals wait for years before they get LPR. By the time the an individual numbers comes for the green card some of them might become illegals and some after years of frustion have gone back home.



    more...


    2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • desi3933
    01-28 03:52 PM
    AC21 doesn't contradict any law. AC21 memo is a real memo. It provides guidance for areas that are not clearly defined. So no point in comparing AC21 memo against the latest illegal memo by USCIS.

    Memos are for interpretation of laws by USCIS. Any memo is advisory in nature and does not have force of law. These memos, unless challenged and turned downed by court or withdrawn, are valid.

    Your saying that memo is illegal does not mean anything more than your personal opinion.

    H-1B petitions have denied in past based on employer-employee relationship, unable to specify duties at end client, and self employment cases. If you are interested, let me know, I will put links here.

    PS: This does not mean that I personally agree/disagree with the memo. This is just to show the legal aspect of it.


    ___________________
    Not a legal advice.





    hair NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • burnt
    04-09 12:30 AM
    I received a call from my lawyer last week saying he got a call from USCIS asking the lawyer whether my wife got the TB Skin test done or not, as she did not get it originally as we were expecting our child at the moment.

    I sent the lawyer the scanned copy of the TB skin test results and posted him the sealed envelope separately yesterday, which he was planning on Faxing over to USCIS. Today I saw a soft LUD on my wife's I-485.

    Don't know what this means? Its hard to belive that my Lawyer is so proactive to send the fax right away. And I can't believe that someone at USCIS actually updated my wifes case after lawyers response...

    So don't know whats going on there... Friends whats meant by pre-adjudication?



    more...


    2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • ak27
    06-16 03:09 PM
    Yes a new memo was issued in 2009 (After DHS confirmed that they have worked with FBI to reduce the response time.) Now since FBI claims that 90/95% of the requests are happening within 6 months. DHS/USCIS is not allowing automatic approval of GC is FBI check was the only peice pending and was pending for more than 180 days.

    I went to Infopass today, unfortunately service rep on counter was totally uncooperative. She did not tell anything other than my background check is still pending. As per my estimation, it has been pending for more than six months now. I understand that my PD is not current as of yet but, based on recent movement, I hope to have my date current in next couple of months. But, it may not help me much if BC is still pending..

    Any suggestions from IV.. What can I do about it? I planning to get in touch with my attorney but, I don't think they can be of much help..





    hot Stanley Cup Playoffs at TD 2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • glen
    04-07 01:39 PM
    Add $100 to 150K.



    more...


    house NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • B3NKobe
    06-12 09:15 AM
    Sweet as gnu-!! I like the style and colouring on it!

    @ElectricGrandpa: Im accepting it, its just some scan lines over it, and a black screen.





    tattoo NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • pdakwala
    04-07 11:53 AM
    People don't wait. We do not have much time left. We only have two weeks left. IV core team needs your contribution so that they can keep working towards reaching our goals.



    more...


    pictures Stanley Cup Playoffs at St 2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. Stanley Cup Playoffs at TD
  • Stanley Cup Playoffs at TD



  • letstalklc
    08-25 02:14 PM
    ICICI is good at advertising false figures (with our money of course) and SBI is little delayed in updating their websites - does that solves the equation :)

    SBI rate is 43.21 for $4001 but i'm sure that's not latest because the website is not updated hour by hour ( like ICICI/R2i/C2i at least do for AD) but I've seen honesty in SBI's dealings when they actually convert $ to Rs. Even if the website shows lower rates they converted my money with higher rates because the market rate was higher during conversion.

    They are not gonna update the web site every day....I have asked them about it and the below are the reply from them

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We in SBI declare rates as per the market conditions and every day the rates are updated on our site between 10.00am and 11.00am as per IST. excluding saturday and sunday or any bank holidays.
    We are transparent about exchange rates and whatever the rates are updated on the site that rate is applicable to all the transaction of that particular date.
    Exchange rate is applied when the transaction is processed(i.e 4th - 5th working day after initiation) and not the one when its initiated.The exchange rate appearing on your screen at the time of request is an indicative rate.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------





    dresses NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • desi3933
    03-22 10:43 AM
    One has to remember that the famous "AC21" is also a memo!

    ......

    AILA wants to fight this on the grounds that such directives cannot be mandated in the form of a memo, but laws have to be passed. What if USCIS retracts the AC21 memo on the same grounds?


    Incorrect!

    Get a hammering fact!
    AC-21 is law (S. 2045) signed by then president Bill Clinton on October 17th, 2000. (Read again, AC-21 is law)

    S. 2045 AC-21 law (http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?dbname=2000_record&page=H9004&position=all)
    next page (http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getpage.cgi?position=all&page=H9005&dbname=2000_record)

    President's Statement on Signing AC-21 law (http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=1198)



    ________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    makeup NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • Green.Tech
    06-05 10:25 PM
    Folks - Our strength in numbers is going to matter in the end. 40 people calling the representatives is not going to cut it. We need all the registered members to come forward at this time and make these ever important calls. The whole process does not take more than 10 minutes. People in these offices are really nice and easy to talk to. They will note down your message and pass it on to the representatives. Most of them are not even asking for your name or phone number or address.

    For all those who are content with EAD's or not content with EAD's, ffor all those who want to switch jobs or careers and can't, for all those who want to get GC's sooner than later, each one of us needs to stand up for himself/herself because if you don't, no one else will.

    Please pick up the phones and let your voices be heard!





    girlfriend NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • arc
    06-13 03:52 PM
    EB3 I is still very unfortunate... I guess this is how the melting pot works... correct me if I am wrong.

    Out of 140K Visas 7%= 9800 is assigned to India (All Categories)

    Out of 9800 - First EB1 then left over EB2 and Then leftover to EB3 :(

    From over all left over of 140K - First EB1 then left over EB2 and Then leftover to EB3 (all other countries) - Left over (EB3 China) - Left over to (EB3 India) :(

    EB3 India is lowest on the FOOD Chain!!!





    hairstyles NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011 stanley cup playoffs chart. NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
  • NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs



  • Chanda
    08-12 12:59 PM
    Done..





    snram4
    01-20 10:42 PM
    There will be always fear that good people also will be impacted. If the person and company are geneuine then they can provide enough documentation to escape from regulation. If the person is good and company is bad then he can change the company.
    I did not see any opposition from lawyers website for this except IV. Most lawyer sites advise employers to prepare proper documentation to tackle this


    You did not miss anything. Those affected are bodyshop people who abuse the system. This memo is really good for those of us who do not support abuse. If these abusers get kicked out at POE and their I140 and I485 are denied, it may make more room for those of us who have not cheated the system. If my application is in Q behind these abusers, then I surely want these guys kicked out.





    rsrepala
    01-20 07:13 PM
    Count me in



    No comments:

    Post a Comment