B3NKobe
05-31 01:35 AM
Pretty lame and boring idoik. Heres what I mean by skinning an iPod, this is one that Uber did over at the LabRats Forums:
http://www.razyr.com/myimages/iPod-Skin.png
http://www.razyr.com/myimages/iPod-Skin.png
wallpaper 1994 Acura Integra GSR
titanicman
10-17 09:12 PM
i have been sending money 2 india for past 20 months .and they remit money with in 5 working days and ihave received the exchange rates prevailed on tht day. i have tried other remittance but feel icici isthe best. [my personal opinion.]
lazycis
01-09 08:40 AM
I am married to a US citizen and I got my I-485 interview on 1/4/08 and IO said we have no problem about the interview. He said if I had my NC cleared I would get the GC in 2 weeks.
I submitted I-485 on 5/11/07 so I assume that my name was forwarded to FBI sometime around May/07, 8 months ago. I made a mistake on my affidavit and I had to resubmit it on Aug/07 (I-485 was fine)
I have a few questions;
1- Since I resubmitted some papers on Aug (not I-485), would my name be forwarded to FBI on Aug or on May 11 (Priority date of I-485 is 5/11/07)?
2- Most of the cases here seem to be about EB GC. Is there anyone who has the same problems with me? Is the procedure different for GC through marriage?
3- When my wife called USCIS, IO told that they cannot do anything before 60 days after the interview. is that true?
I was out of status when I got married so I cannot leave without GC. we want to move to my country but now we are stuck. it is frustrating.
Please someone help...
thanks for your time.
1. May.
2. Unforunately it's the same process. I know folks stuck for 3-4 years waiting for NC in marriage-based cases. But do not be scared, it looks like most of the delays are attributed to older cases. It seems NC procedures has been improved lately.
3. It's the USCIS policy not to respond to status inquiries if there was any action on your application within last 60 days. It does not mean the USCIS cannot work on your application.
It was a good decision not to leave the country. How many days were you out of status?
I submitted I-485 on 5/11/07 so I assume that my name was forwarded to FBI sometime around May/07, 8 months ago. I made a mistake on my affidavit and I had to resubmit it on Aug/07 (I-485 was fine)
I have a few questions;
1- Since I resubmitted some papers on Aug (not I-485), would my name be forwarded to FBI on Aug or on May 11 (Priority date of I-485 is 5/11/07)?
2- Most of the cases here seem to be about EB GC. Is there anyone who has the same problems with me? Is the procedure different for GC through marriage?
3- When my wife called USCIS, IO told that they cannot do anything before 60 days after the interview. is that true?
I was out of status when I got married so I cannot leave without GC. we want to move to my country but now we are stuck. it is frustrating.
Please someone help...
thanks for your time.
1. May.
2. Unforunately it's the same process. I know folks stuck for 3-4 years waiting for NC in marriage-based cases. But do not be scared, it looks like most of the delays are attributed to older cases. It seems NC procedures has been improved lately.
3. It's the USCIS policy not to respond to status inquiries if there was any action on your application within last 60 days. It does not mean the USCIS cannot work on your application.
It was a good decision not to leave the country. How many days were you out of status?
2011 R Black. acura integra gsr
swamy
12-03 05:28 PM
redesign it to say something to the effect of 'YOU ARE SCREWED MORONS UNLESS YOU DONATE RIGHT NOW!' - making a reasoned argument obviously hasn't worked so far as folks just think someone will do the job for them
more...
leoindiano
10-30 12:07 PM
@ leoindiano
Where is your case? You should call and talk to an IO and find out. It will be good if the IO can put in a note in your case on which 140 needs to be used. After around 100 calls, I managed to talk to a very friendly IO, she put in a note and asked for my file to be pulled out of storage (I believe that is what happened in my case). I was on the phone for around 20 minutes with this IO and I couldnt believe how a IO could be so friendly and polite :) Have you treid CIS Ombudsman and USCIS Sec. Napolitano?
Caliguy,
I will reach out to ombudsman and Napolitano this weekend. Another thing i am going to try is applying AP renewal this weekend, set to expire in november anyway. I would rather loose $305 than keep waiting for some miracle. Thanks for your help. I should be able to find the procedure to file 7001 and the Napolitano address in this thread, correct?
Where is your case? You should call and talk to an IO and find out. It will be good if the IO can put in a note in your case on which 140 needs to be used. After around 100 calls, I managed to talk to a very friendly IO, she put in a note and asked for my file to be pulled out of storage (I believe that is what happened in my case). I was on the phone for around 20 minutes with this IO and I couldnt believe how a IO could be so friendly and polite :) Have you treid CIS Ombudsman and USCIS Sec. Napolitano?
Caliguy,
I will reach out to ombudsman and Napolitano this weekend. Another thing i am going to try is applying AP renewal this weekend, set to expire in november anyway. I would rather loose $305 than keep waiting for some miracle. Thanks for your help. I should be able to find the procedure to file 7001 and the Napolitano address in this thread, correct?
dilber
01-08 05:54 PM
Did any one else notice they took out the section "D" where they usually give explanation about future movements or lack of current Movements.
more...
northstar
07-30 03:46 PM
I have optionsexpress account which is cheap way to trade in options. I have not looked into alert features.
You should be able to look up option prices from most of the electronic brokers. I have used tdameritrade and optionsexpress.
Does optionexpress platform provide any special advantages related to option trading in terms of strategy analysis etc? I have etrade and I am not sure if i am missing anything
You should be able to look up option prices from most of the electronic brokers. I have used tdameritrade and optionsexpress.
Does optionexpress platform provide any special advantages related to option trading in terms of strategy analysis etc? I have etrade and I am not sure if i am missing anything
2010 acura integra gsr black.
wawa
10-22 12:14 PM
Has anybody received the letter from USCIS yet ?
For me 24 days passed I've not received any letter from USCIS.
For me 24 days passed I've not received any letter from USCIS.
more...
gandhig
06-23 10:35 AM
My husband and I have called Congressmen Baca and Gutierrez's offices
hair 2011 94-01 Acura Integra GSR
fatjoe
09-15 10:08 PM
What works for someone may not work for us. VXG and others were lucky we are not as simple as that which does not mean that we left any stone unturned...it just doesn't work that way.....but again will keep on trying...
has anybody tried calling USCIS as the proxy applicant..I mean has anyone as a primary called USCIS for their dependent....the reason I am asking is I need to do that....I am sure there is no "sex" in the file and there is no way for them knowing that I am the primary applicant or not.
SoP
I have tried it several times. You can talk on behalf of your spouse. But your spouse has to be there at that time, as the CSR first asks if that is your case. There is no need to tell lies, you can always say that you are enquiring about your spouse. The CSR makes sure that your spouse is there at that time, and talks to your spouse first before talking to you about your spouse's case.
has anybody tried calling USCIS as the proxy applicant..I mean has anyone as a primary called USCIS for their dependent....the reason I am asking is I need to do that....I am sure there is no "sex" in the file and there is no way for them knowing that I am the primary applicant or not.
SoP
I have tried it several times. You can talk on behalf of your spouse. But your spouse has to be there at that time, as the CSR first asks if that is your case. There is no need to tell lies, you can always say that you are enquiring about your spouse. The CSR makes sure that your spouse is there at that time, and talks to your spouse first before talking to you about your spouse's case.
more...
walker15
09-17 10:34 AM
Nothing is happening(no audio, on mute), looks like they have not started the session and settling down for the hot session. I will update the proceedings accordingly ............
Hope for the best.
Hope for the best.
hot Chrome to Black.
sledge_hammer
02-03 09:53 AM
I have somewhat uderstood the rulemaking process. What I fail to understand is that since the rule to stop labor substitution is the final rule, does it mean that this rule has been implemented? Or is the next step for OMB to approve the final rule?
I am confused!
I am confused!
more...
house 94-01 Acura Integra GSR
Chiser99
06-07 04:47 PM
so does that mean my one isnt allowed either then?
tattoo 1999 Acura Integra GS-R -
mlk
06-22 07:28 PM
wow it's just a stupid poll on a friggin PS battle guys, you sound so desperate...
more...
pictures 99 00 01 ACURA INTEGRA GSR
willgetgc2005
11-16 12:11 PM
PAPPU,
I got a response from the dowjones guy .Mark.Boslet@dowjones.com
I will write to him.
On a side note, It appears that false propaganda is being spread about our taxes and SS contributions we make to raise more anti feelings about us.
To the contrary we contribute to the SS coffers without making use of it. We need to counter this.
Yes amitjoey. thanks a lot for that help. I wish more people participated in it. infact if more members can continue to do it today it will be very helpful. yesterday there were at least 3 mails from reporters expressing interest in us. This was because a few people wrote to them about IV and requested them to do a followup article abut us. I had found about 72 articles yesterday morning and we had more than 50 potential reporters to contact.It is not easy to get press coverage and this is one opportunity where we can captitalize on the venture captitalist story (no pun intentended).
I got a response from the dowjones guy .Mark.Boslet@dowjones.com
I will write to him.
On a side note, It appears that false propaganda is being spread about our taxes and SS contributions we make to raise more anti feelings about us.
To the contrary we contribute to the SS coffers without making use of it. We need to counter this.
Yes amitjoey. thanks a lot for that help. I wish more people participated in it. infact if more members can continue to do it today it will be very helpful. yesterday there were at least 3 mails from reporters expressing interest in us. This was because a few people wrote to them about IV and requested them to do a followup article abut us. I had found about 72 articles yesterday morning and we had more than 50 potential reporters to contact.It is not easy to get press coverage and this is one opportunity where we can captitalize on the venture captitalist story (no pun intentended).
dresses ACCURA INTEGRA GSR BLACK
drirshad
07-23 03:52 AM
Not sure of the prospects as lot of them tend to move here for better obs.
more...
makeup 01 Acura Integra GSR 99 CL
smodekurti
10-14 09:49 AM
Hi All,
You know my old H1B case was reopened on Sept. 28, and the USCIS Emailed me that they sent a notice. But I haven't received such notice, my employer/attorney also didn't receive any notice. I wonder the USCIS didn't send this notice at all!
The best way to find out the reason for reopening is to call USCIS. But since this is a I129 petition only the employer or the attorney can get any information since USCIS will not disclose any such information to the beneficiary. If the previous employer agrees to call USCIS, things will be clear.
You know my old H1B case was reopened on Sept. 28, and the USCIS Emailed me that they sent a notice. But I haven't received such notice, my employer/attorney also didn't receive any notice. I wonder the USCIS didn't send this notice at all!
The best way to find out the reason for reopening is to call USCIS. But since this is a I129 petition only the employer or the attorney can get any information since USCIS will not disclose any such information to the beneficiary. If the previous employer agrees to call USCIS, things will be clear.
girlfriend hair Acura Integra Gsr Black. acura integra gsr black.
petepatel
09-17 11:23 AM
It is on now
hairstyles ACURA INTEGRA GSR BLACK
shana04
04-20 12:48 PM
Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.
We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on April 15, 2008, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. ........
Friends / Gurus,
I got this mail yesterday from USCIS, is this some thing I need to worry about.
My 485 pending since July 17 (Received date July 18 and changed employer in Feb 08)180 days passed, changed employer using AC21 with H1B transfer after 180 days on pending 485.
Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.
We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on April 15, 2008, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. ........
Friends / Gurus,
I got this mail yesterday from USCIS, is this some thing I need to worry about.
My 485 pending since July 17 (Received date July 18 and changed employer in Feb 08)180 days passed, changed employer using AC21 with H1B transfer after 180 days on pending 485.
JazzByTheBay
12-12 10:27 PM
Nice...! :)
here is above age of 21. They know what's good for them and what is bad.
We can give guests only read access after verifying their immigrativeness (sorry for the innovation of word).........
here is above age of 21. They know what's good for them and what is bad.
We can give guests only read access after verifying their immigrativeness (sorry for the innovation of word).........
willgetgc2005
11-15 02:17 PM
It indeed is nonsense. You give money where you cant get any benefit.
Oh well, I guess that is OK.Then they trash you saying you have not paid.
Then they say, you have not paid so get out.
Fun stuff ?
Why do people spread the false propaganda that H1Bs do not pay taxes? This is utter nonsense.
Oh well, I guess that is OK.Then they trash you saying you have not paid.
Then they say, you have not paid so get out.
Fun stuff ?
Why do people spread the false propaganda that H1Bs do not pay taxes? This is utter nonsense.
No comments:
Post a Comment