Sunday, June 19, 2011

anime wallpaper for boys

images hot anime wallpapers. anime wallpaper for boys. Nice Anime Wallpaper nice
  • Nice Anime Wallpaper nice



  • dummgelauft
    09-03 09:24 AM
    Thanks for the detailed information.

    I have a unique situation here. My original GC sponsor (a multi billion dollar industry leader) laid me off after 6 months of I485 due to lack of position in the company.

    I ported my GC using AC 21 and joined another small consulting company. Now my GC is approved and I have an offer in hand from another company.

    Will it be a good idea to move or do I have to wait for 6 months or 1 year before I make an employment switch.

    My most important consideration is that there is chance of potential loss of job (may god forbid) with the current position. I may be able to save myself by switiching job right now. And of course there is more money on the table.

    You are not with your sponsoring employer anyways, so take the new offer if you want. A piece of advice though, for such critical decisions, it is best to spend some money and consult an attorney, rather than muck about on IV and such. An hours consultation ( which all you should need), will cost you u2 may be 3 hundred dollars, but you will get proper advice.





    wallpaper Nice Anime Wallpaper nice anime wallpaper for boys. Anime Wallpapers Boys
  • Anime Wallpapers Boys



  • ramaonline
    04-28 01:41 PM
    In ac21 law; it doesn't say anything about the scenario if 140 is revoked by employer. It is totally silent to it.
    AFAIK:

    AC21 is not a law, just a guidance. Assume an immigration case goes to court hearing, the judge would completely ignore AC21 guidelines. Any employment per AC21 will be considered unlawful in this case. The probability of a case going to court is not very common though.

    The above is just FYI.. You can google for more info.





    anime wallpaper for boys. naruto shippuuden wallpaper.
  • naruto shippuuden wallpaper.



  • satyasaich
    09-13 04:21 PM
    But, can i do a small change that "approximately 500,000 potential buyers stranded to invest around $100 Billions in Housing market(assuming that average price of home @$200,000)"

    In the housing market terms, $100 Billions is a kicker and no doubt a Winning argument.

    This might sound weired..but I think we can get some support from Housing Market !
    Facts:
    ------
    The housing market is slowing down significantly and there are millions of unsold homes out there.

    More than 1/2 million people are stuck in the green card process. I am sure
    most are waiting for green card before they buy their house and make longtime commitment.

    I think we are a "Frozen" pool of customers for the Housing Market.

    500000 H1B X 300000 (average house price) = 150 billion dollar market is just
    inaccessible just because of retrogression.

    I think we should convince them to help us FINANCIALY
    Edit/Delete Message





    2011 Anime Wallpapers Boys anime wallpaper for boys. cool anime wallpaper.
  • cool anime wallpaper.



  • KanME
    07-19 10:52 AM
    Since, just about everyone benefits some way or the other from this forum, why not charge a regular fee.

    And start paying back the monies spent by the core team.

    I second that: Reimburse Core and make IV a paid site.

    Perosnally , more contributions to follow.



    more...


    anime wallpaper for boys. makeup hot anime wallpapers.
  • makeup hot anime wallpapers.



  • mirchiseth
    10-09 02:05 PM
    Hi All

    I have been following this thread for the last few days and wanted to share some info. Hoping it would be useful.

    I entered the country in Jan 08 using the AP while I was still working for my GC sponsoring employer. Then in June 08 I joined another employer by transferring my H1B to the new employer. I did have the option of using EAD but I wasn't sure if the renewal will come before the expiry of current EAD. So decided to transfer H1 and my new employer graciously agreed to it.

    We did a premium transfer so got the approval in 2 weeks. Money does wonders (Almost like the proverbial paper weight with files). I confirm that the I94# number on I797 approval notice is same as the I94# number I got when entering the country in Jan 08.

    So this should be a good news for folks who are trying to do the same. I am in a different boat right now. I have to travel to India this November. I plan to return using AP. But now my employer is different from my GC sponsoring employer. Another issue is that I am going only for two weeks while my wife will be in India till Mid Jan. So we will enter US separately using AP. Please share your thoughts if you have been in this situation.





    anime wallpaper for boys. gakuen heaven oys wallpaper
  • gakuen heaven oys wallpaper



  • immigc06
    10-02 02:35 PM
    reno_john,
    Totally agree with you.



    more...


    anime wallpaper for boys. Marmalade Boy Wallpaper
  • Marmalade Boy Wallpaper



  • fromnaija
    09-29 01:45 PM
    You get that description text box if you register as a Representative instead of as a Customer.

    My apologies :eek:
    I wish they could add one text box next to each petition and add my own description.





    2010 naruto shippuuden wallpaper. anime wallpaper for boys. hot anime wallpapers.
  • hot anime wallpapers.



  • hpandey
    07-18 07:40 AM
    Dude, You might be a new entry in to the ball of Immigration now. As said earlier , every one is free to judge and post the queries. If IV is shutting door of any questions you wouldnt have seen forum threads. There is enough discussion and direction taken on information being released to ALL members. Why one should complain IV not doing anything ?

    here are some atleast, immaterial you agree or not:

    1. If ppl are reaping benefits of EAD for multiple years , its becoz of IV.
    2. whole of July fiasco was a win becoz of IV , not sure whether you are in the boat, but i can see the pain and how IV helped all of us.
    3. all the admin fixes were co-ordinated by IV ,
    4. The list goes on.. those 3 above are just enough to prove the help an ORGANIZATION did with minimal resources. Also please note none of the core are full time IV , they are also ppl like you and me.

    Reason one has donor forum is becoz they are trusted sources. How can one know that you are pro-immigrant or anti-immigrant.

    You would see dialy or minutes updates on sites of anti-immigrants becoz they have dedicated members and number base is too high.

    Again , no one is shutting door against you, looking at your post i see you are shutting door against yourself just becoz your idea of Fax through AILA is not acceptable as an IV agenda.

    Do you know first of all what provisions in CIR 2007 were in there which would have broke the back of ppl on H1 and potential immigrants? Can you confirm which provisions of CIR 2009 if there be one will help you ? will you support CIR even if it says you have to go back to india in no time ? AILA never mentioned in first place whether it would support EB community.

    Plain simple, we pay Dollars even to newspaper ... You dont want to contribute for your own cause but get info for free and prove that will raise for your own cause. Those newsletters are for your benefit and collectively for the whole community.

    Still IV is posting info to non-paying members , IV Never shuts its door but with limited resources they are doing what they can. Before complaining on IV you do your part. :cool:

    Hope this helps you to rethink differently...

    Also , FYI... AILA doesnt post all messages to free members .. all the critical info is circulated via PAID members of AILA.. this is part of any organization ... Can you complain against AILA, becoz if you are FREE member of AILA you still get emails like the one reg. Fax to CIR... There is a lot going in background for CIR than many of us even know...

    Well said.

    Raji - I don't know how long you have been around since you just started posting. If you want to promote Family Based Immigration go ahead and go for it.

    We all at IV are for EB visa recapture and would want to use our energy and resources for that. IV has done a lot of things for us in the past and continues to do so. In fact IV is the ONLY organization that fights for us.

    The last CIR was like a bill from hell for us Legals. You can be very sure the coming CIR is going to be like this too ( with the job enviroment so bad ) . Unless we see something concrete helping the EB community in any bill , supporting it doesn't make any sense.

    I don't want the transfer of EB unused visas to FB visa category. As such they already have much more visas every year .



    more...


    anime wallpaper for boys. and Anime Wallpapers,
  • and Anime Wallpapers,



  • JazzByTheBay
    12-12 10:27 PM
    Nice...! :)

    here is above age of 21. They know what's good for them and what is bad.

    We can give guests only read access after verifying their immigrativeness (sorry for the innovation of word).........





    hair cool anime wallpaper. anime wallpaper for boys. anime wallpaper dark. and a
  • anime wallpaper dark. and a



  • tampacoolie
    07-21 08:07 AM
    My company got an RFE for ability to pay from USCIS. we are responding back with my companies 2006 tax returns and w-2 which shows more than proffered wage determined by Dept of Labor during PERM. I hope this should be fine and I will get a favorable response.

    My concern is whether I should apply for 485 or should I wait till 140 approval to apply for 485.

    please advice.

    I also got an I-140 REF on A2P. USCIS requested my company's 2006 Tax Return, my 2006 W2 and 3 latest pay stubs. I am still waiting for my employer's tax return, However I am going to apply I485.



    more...


    anime wallpaper for boys. anime wallpaper. ANIME BOY
  • anime wallpaper. ANIME BOY



  • gc_on_demand
    06-10 10:39 AM
    Call.. nothing to loose to call..





    hot makeup hot anime wallpapers. anime wallpaper for boys. emo oys cartoon wallpaper.
  • emo oys cartoon wallpaper.



  • go_guy123
    01-09 10:59 AM
    You're right. No offence but no authority seems to be listening to IV suggestions. I agree that people at IV are doing great job, but the problem is nobody is listening. They just don't care. And this think will go on & on. I remember s'body suggesting hunger strike and at that point of time I thought that won't work. But now it seems we have to go extreme and do hunger strike and stuff to pressurize this crappy system.
    EB3 people don't think I am being selfish here. The truth is we have to work unitely and pressurize for visa recapture. That will be beneficial for e'body.
    Lets target the 'Asses' asking for a kick. Let's all kick ass.

    You know why nothing works ? nobody listens ?
    Because H1Bs put up with any garge behaviour, unfair treatment and still work. Once H1B stops putting up with this nonsense and leaving en masse/ stop coming then industry will take a look and wonder that "we need to work on this and improve the situation"
    Till then skilled immigrants/H1B will be pissed on like they are nothing.



    more...


    house 20th Century Boys Wallpaper anime wallpaper for boys. anime boy angel wallpaper.
  • anime boy angel wallpaper.



  • snathan
    04-20 02:23 PM
    what makes you think i have a website and I evaluate?? Moron, I was asking the person to get the documents evaluated and let other know, so that others who are in same position can benefit from that.

    Have you ever seen the Moron in real life...go and see the mirror. I have asked you the website as I didn’t want to assume and your name 'Sheila' resembles the Sheila from an evaluation agency. She used to say the same thing – ‘Ask your attorney to get it evaluated’. Obviously you didn’t want to answer my question. Still I was saying ' I was suspecting'.

    Now do you understand Who the real Moron is.?





    tattoo gakuen heaven oys wallpaper anime wallpaper for boys. Anime.com Anime Wallpapers
  • Anime.com Anime Wallpapers



  • sreeraghu
    11-03 04:51 PM
    Please Vote, this is one of the best way to know, where we stand. Make a lil easy in making further decisions.



    more...


    pictures Marmalade Boy Wallpaper anime wallpaper for boys. Wallpapers Of Anime Boys
  • Wallpapers Of Anime Boys



  • gjoe
    12-03 01:00 PM
    The S/N ration can be made >1 by increasing the signal strength.
    The noise can be cut off, but in this case the noise is what needs to be amplified and conditioned to make it look like Signal :)


    How do you suggest IV 'forum' improves the Signal-to-Noise ratio?

    Right now it's too noisy and is driving away determined members (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=199027#post199027)!

    How do you know what I care about and not? I can give some famous examples of GC holders working for IV - Aman Kapoor founder member, Tamsen Mitchell (franklin) leader of South California chapter, and many more.

    I may remain active if I feel the cause is worth spending my time, money and effort. Right now, a crowd of 25,000 tracking receipts and discussing mundane issues doesn't give me the confidence to say so. I have better things in life to fight for than a lost cause where the victims (most of them) wait for others to fight for them !





    dresses emo oys cartoon wallpaper. anime wallpaper for boys. anime boy angel wallpaper. i
  • anime boy angel wallpaper. i



  • bikram_das_in
    05-12 05:26 PM
    1) having gc is a privilege not a right.

    If you bring in a worker with a path to citizenship and make the laws so ambiguous that even after 10 years he/she does not know when to reach the destination in that path is a violation of basic human rights.

    2) US has every right to choose whom they want to have in their country.

    The choice kind of goes back and forth. Getting H1b - yes You can work...Delaying/Rejecting GC...No can't work. It may be rejected without even the fault of the individual. Path to citizenship is an eyewash...there is not path to citizenship for a foreign worker at individual level.

    4) Considering the number of fraud's committed by Indian ....

    Punish the guilty and do not stereotype. USCIS report says only 20% of H1b is bad.

    5) We all have best back up....Saare Jahan Se Achha....



    This might come as a surprise to some of you, but someone needs to say it out loud. GET A LIFE FOLKS!!!! there is more to life then EB, GC and all. it seem all we desi's can think of is how to get a green card so we can live here with peace and never have to worry bout getting laid off or anything.

    Few points:

    1) having gc is a privilege not a right.

    2) US has every right to choose whom they want to have in their country.

    3) If getting PR or citizenship of a western country is the goal there are many countries which have a fair point based system.

    4) Considering the number of fraud's committed by Indian body shoppers and people who use them, i am not surprised USCIS is extra careful when it comes to Indian applications. Anyone who got his wife with no exp with software dev an h1b visa from some cheat in Jersey knows what i am talking bout . My freind got his wife an H1 after showing she knew software testing even though her major was fine arts and all she was good at was web surfing :)

    5) have a back up. i came here in 2001 as student and have seen it all. I am on h1b since 2004. i knew we have too many people whose sole aim in life is a American GC. to avoid becoming one of those who check processing dates first thing in morning, i applied for Canadian PR, got it in 8 months and i am not even gonna bother applying for labor, i-140 and all those precious life controlling documents.

    Wake up friends, you have options. Don't let your life depend on you application status.

    Nitin



    more...


    makeup and Anime Wallpapers, anime wallpaper for boys. 20th Century Boys Wallpaper
  • 20th Century Boys Wallpaper



  • unitednations
    03-30 10:21 PM
    unitednations, you making this statement makes me scared. :eek:
    Shouldn't they release some memo or something before making a drastic change like this???

    They should...

    What is confusing is that in the notice of intent to deny; uscis officer stated that person may be eligible for ac21 and to give a job letter.

    The only thing I can think of is that there may have been something wrong with the I-140 (ie., too many cases file by the 140 company and company revoked it in response to an ability to pay query, etc.).

    This particular company is pretty large staffing company. i do not have any interaction with them but from what I know; they have been cancelling a lot of people's h-1b's and telling them to find other employers to transfer to. Don't know if there is a story within a story.





    girlfriend Anime.com Anime Wallpapers anime wallpaper for boys. anime wallpaper boy. anime wallpaper girls. anime
  • anime wallpaper boy. anime wallpaper girls. anime



  • gceverywhere
    01-31 07:46 PM
    thanks for leading this effort





    hairstyles anime wallpaper. ANIME BOY anime wallpaper for boys. The anime is awefully boring.
  • The anime is awefully boring.



  • andycool
    04-18 04:47 PM
    Dear Friends,

    Got Green cards and Welcome notices for me and my wife .
    Surprisingly no uscis e-mail and online status is still "initial review"

    Our journey in short :

    How long in US : 10+ years

    First Labor in 2002 . Changed job in three years before approval of labor
    Second Labor in 2004 . Approved in 2007
    Filed I140 and 485 - in July 2007

    Since then I was enjoying EAD / AP with no complain .

    I donate to IV now and then , but for some reason only once (for few days) got access to IV-Donor Forum . But always had a faith that IV is doing good work .
    From non-donor IV forums and other forums I noticed that USCIS are transferring leftover Visas to other EB categories . I waited to see some thing coming to EB3 but ......nothing came .
    My Lawyer told me that I can port to EB2 and it is a normal a process.

    1. New Perm
    Filed in Feb and approved in 10 days ( Prep work takes 3 to 4 months before filing )

    2. EB2 I140 (TSC)
    a. Filed in March - Premium Processing
    b. My Lawyer sent interfiling letter along with I140 filing
    c. Approved in 7 days (A# and Priority Date retained)
    d. Same week got Green Cards and Welcome Notices:) - Super-fast Approval
    e. No email and no updates on USCIS website

    Not sure about the USCIS and Lawyer fees . My company paid for every thing.
    Hope every one get the desired freedom asap and don't have to wait like me for 10+ years

    Wish you all the best ......to everyone who is waiting for GC.


    Thanks,
    Jimytomy

    Congrats ..:)





    bkarnik
    03-09 01:27 PM
    We absolutely must make all forums accseible to registered members only and,
    - Non paying members will see a pop-up screen reminding them that they must contribute.
    - Pop ups reappear every so many minutes to discourgae (or encourage) non paying idle members
    - Maintaining registarion requires logging in every x days

    I enforce upon me a rule that every time I open my mouth here, I will contribute 20$ beginign with this mail.

    Hypersphere: Although your rule is admirable, please consider an exception and feel free to post any information that have that you feel is important for IV members to know. Even being diligent about informing IV about any information that you may have which may impact the end result is as good as $20 (perhaps more :)) of your money.





    jgh_res
    03-03 03:51 PM
    I bought Patriot America by img global for my parents. We had to take my mother to ER. The total claim was close to 10k and to my surprise imgglobal did pay exactly as whatever it said. It is not a pre existing condition. Based on my research, nobody covers a pre existing condition.

    The advantage of using the american, comprehensive policy is, the hospital took the insurance card, no questions asked. Send me a PM if you want more details as it was really painful in the first place to go to ER, let alone worry about insurance.

    I think your question should be "Could members who had to use this insurance for ER visits post their experience?"

    It�s good until you file a claim, but you should look for what happens after that.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment