Thursday, June 16, 2011

ansara logo

images 1988 assessment by Ansara ansara logo. Ansara ñ Lessons In Astrology
  • Ansara ñ Lessons In Astrology



  • gc_maine2
    03-14 09:39 AM
    I pray your wish come true ....
    Yeah I agree. We should lobby to merge EB2 and EB3. J





    wallpaper Ansara ñ Lessons In Astrology ansara logo. Tags : Mitch Ansara
  • Tags : Mitch Ansara



  • skv
    07-16 10:42 AM
    I plan to send this petition to all senior executives of Time Warner Inc by Priority Mail and Fax. CNN is a fully owned subsidiary of Time Warner Inc.

    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/loudobbs


    Signed. Wishing bad luck to Lou Dobbs!! ;-)





    ansara logo. Michael Ansara as Cochise
  • Michael Ansara as Cochise



  • vikram2101
    08-22 01:44 PM
    Here's an anecdote -

    This was back in the late 80s, when I was growing up - in Bangalore.

    India had just lost the Finals of a well fought [field] hockey match to Pakistan. We were all very disappointed by the loss, but it saddened me further to see a victory procession with waving Pakistani flags in the Muslim parts of the City.

    Ofcourse, India is a secular country and more so the United States.. and you can cheer whoever you please..

    But, If you chose to become a US Citizen, and US were in a battle with your country of Origin (let's narrow it down to Sports, to keep it less complicated), which country would you side? If I chose to side with my country of origin, it would make me a hypocrite, wouldn't it ?





    2011 Tags : Mitch Ansara ansara logo. Matthew Michael Ansara was
  • Matthew Michael Ansara was



  • Macaca
    03-09 07:09 PM
    He quipped me back saying that he is aware of IV and IV is NOT "like-minded" group but "Money-minded" group of people, keeping on asking money all the time....Definately, its sending wrong signal...

    My prioriy date has moved 1 week in 1 year. This is sufficient evidence for legislation (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3317&highlight=legislation) that requires Hill lobbying (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3255&highlight=legislation) which requires money.

    Like minded

    I had no understanding about legislation, politics, lobbying and money when I joined IV in Dec 2006. I used to wonder what core is talking about. However, I checked every statement against reliable media reported facts (NOT law firm blogs). I have not found a single contradiction. So I am very strongly like minded with core's direction.

    Here is an example. In Dec 2006, Jeff Sessions was cited by core as the reason to derail the SKILL Bill. Here (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=51718&postcount=21) is a recent example of an anonymous person derailing a Bill.

    Money minded

    Lobbying firm is the most important reason for existence of IV; grass root lobbying can be done without IV. IV paid QGA 80K (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=50347&postcount=4) in the first quarter of 2006; this is just one expenditure but has a public record. IV has to pay a similar amount to Patton Boggs. About 260*20/month was collected in 45 days in Jan/Feb 2007.

    Why can IV ignore talking about money (when balancing this deficit is very important)?
    How can IV ignore talking about money ALL THE TIME (when it takes 45 days to collect 260*20)?

    State Chapter Participation

    You missed this. We also ask members (ALL THE TIME (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3482&highlight=Wisconsin)) to participate in State Chapters.

    Conclusions

    Some (non) members are ignorant about GC problems, legislation, politics, lobbying and IV's activities. It is not possible to understand all of them even in a month. They have to put effort to educate themselves. Hence, the quotes



    Most people struggle with life balance simply because they haven't paid the price to decide what is really important to them.
    If we keep doing what we're doing, we're going to keep getting what we're getting.



    more...


    ansara logo. Mr. Ansara looking for dog soldier
  • Mr. Ansara looking for dog soldier



  • Sri_1975
    01-30 04:45 PM
    bump ..





    ansara logo. Matthew Michael Ansara was
  • Matthew Michael Ansara was



  • qplearn
    11-16 12:22 PM
    qplearn. You are right.

    But as I have noticed, there is a lot of misinformation being spread around H1-B holders. One of those is that H1-B holders don't pay taxes. I have now read it at so many places, if I didn't know anything about H1-B visas, I would probably have believed it by now. So we really should make a point to mention that we pay taxes and social security.

    Yes, on blogger's sites, I have read posts that make these false claims. Perhaps, we need to tell the press this, although I haven't seen an article in a respected newspaper that makes such a claim (I could be wrong, and there may be such reports). Also, I don't know of any lawmaker who has said that H1Bs don't pay taxes.

    My point was that we cannot use that as a reason to get immigration benefits. We are supposed to pay taxes because that is the law. These taxes are needed to run the country that we are living in.

    We should focus on how we impact the US economy in our letters. This is my view.



    more...


    ansara logo. Michael Ansara Michael
  • Michael Ansara Michael



  • nixstor
    07-27 10:13 AM
    va_labor,

    totally concur with your opinion.





    2010 Michael Ansara as Cochise ansara logo. 1988 assessment by Ansara
  • 1988 assessment by Ansara



  • Green.Tech
    03-11 11:05 AM
    If I start attacking your wife and kids on this forum you will immediately cry foul. But you want different rules for yourself. Let me take a higher road and not go down to your level.

    Forum Admin,

    Please put a check on this mirage guy/gal. Otherwise please give everyone a free pass to say what everyone has to say. Its not fair that you warn me in a private message but you let mirage say anything that he wants. Its ok to attack me, but my family is out of bound. If this doesn't apply on me, then it should not apply on mirage, and I should be given a free choice to attack mirage's wife and children, right? I do not intend on posting something for anyone's wife/hisband and children because that is not who I am, but I want to make sure you enforce the same rules here as you enforced on me the other day.

    .

    Sanju,

    I am not condoning what 'mirage' said to you or any such irresponsible behavior on the forum BUT your complaints to the moderators would have carried more weight if you were behaving in a modest and civil way yourself. Of late, you leave no stone unturned to write flaming messages to piss off others on this forum. All this is super surprising to me because I remember you used to write really good and informative posts. It's like you suddenly lost it or that the other sanju was someone else!

    Let's not all fight among ourselves. We have so many other better things to do!

    Green.Tech



    more...


    ansara logo. 5 Ansara St. Springfield MA
  • 5 Ansara St. Springfield MA



  • garybanz
    11-26 01:45 PM
    Why do people stay on H1 after getting EAD

    1) Traditionally EAD was available to people who had a current PD, so staying on H1 for about an additional year did not matter much. But now if we have EAD and we need to wait for like 5 years to get the GC then the wait time is high enough for taking a calculated risk.

    2) Cost is not an issue, if at all you'll save the cost of renewing H1 again and again.

    3) I hear 485 rejections are very rare...I don't have any stats to back this point but seems like the reasons for rejections are such that a second application can't fix it. So if your 485 is rejected then you will never get a GC...again what benefit are you holding onto by staying in H1?

    4) Do not forget that usually the attorney advising you to stay on H1 is also the one who will renew the H1, so there is a vested interest in his advise. I am not suggesting that they are necessarily giving out bad advise, just that we should not forget where that advise is coming from.

    My take is that if you see a substantial change in your situation (>25% salary advantage, Starting own company etc) then you should go for using EAD. On the other hand if you have H4 Kids in school, have a house here or for any other reason not willing to take a small chance about the possibility of having to go back to the home country then you should just stay on H1.





    hair Matthew Michael Ansara was ansara logo. Ansara was the son of actress
  • Ansara was the son of actress



  • waitingGC
    02-11 07:40 PM
    Could you please at the same time also ask EB-3 ROW to quit this organization?

    First of all, my action just represents myself, not IV. Secondly, I don't really care whether EB-3 ROW would quit or join IV. To be frank with you, my PD is just 3 month away from the current date (EB2 China). From what I know now, immigration reform won't reduce my waiting time significantly. I have contributed to this organization, but now I decide to take some action of my own instead of contribute to this organization. It's quite funny that you threaten to quit this organization. This organization would benefit you much more than people like me since you are in EB3 ROW. But it is totally your call. I don't care whether you quit or not.



    more...


    ansara logo. Matthew Michael Ansara was
  • Matthew Michael Ansara was



  • lfgc
    12-29 09:28 AM
    Techy wont bother us again. Say TA-TA to techy2468.

    Sorry this thread took an ugly turn with techy's profanity and inflammatory comments.
    I know that this guy techy has written some strong stuff all the while...But, if you're banning him for this post...don't think this is right.
    His question seemed legitimate.
    His arguments may not be well liked...but, he seems to hit the nail hard...that's about it. Remember, life isn't a bed of roses. So, lets learn to take what's hard too.
    Good luck.





    hot Mr. Ansara looking for dog soldier ansara logo. Matthew Michael Ansara was
  • Matthew Michael Ansara was



  • english_august
    07-11 10:50 PM
    I had to answer as NO as i live in northeastern PA... the poll should have had an option "I would love to but I live too far away.. but I'll be there in spirit" .. :)

    I think everyone is glad that you will be there in California in spirit. Maybe you could help organize another rally in northeastern PA.

    I think a better poll option would be to say "I live too far away..but I will organize a rally closer to my residence"



    more...


    house Michael Ansara and others. ansara logo. actor Michael Ansara.
  • actor Michael Ansara.



  • leoindiano
    09-17 01:15 PM
    If congress approves it, 70% of the battle is over.





    tattoo Matthew Michael Ansara was ansara logo. Matthew Michael Ansara was
  • Matthew Michael Ansara was



  • garybanz
    01-31 08:27 AM
    I just voted, it's question 84 today at 7:40 am



    more...


    pictures Michael Ansara Michael ansara logo. Kejohanan Ragbi Ansara 10#39;s 2009 bertempat di Padang Astaka, Petaling Jaya.
  • Kejohanan Ragbi Ansara 10#39;s 2009 bertempat di Padang Astaka, Petaling Jaya.



  • chetanjumani
    03-13 08:24 AM
    eb3_nepa,

    Logiclife and Pappu are attending a personal matter of utmost importance at this time. WaldenPond (that is me) is here to answer your question and continue to actively participate in the activities of IV along with Logiclife and Pappu. Others names in your list have not been working in IV since long time � 2006. So don't know how to respond to your question about any of the other names.

    Advocacy is a long drawn process and we do not think it is the best interest of our effort to declare on-going advocacy efforts on the forum even when it means that we will not be able to quench the curiosity of some of the members. It will hurt our cause if we continue to announce advocacy effort details on the forum.

    Periodically communicating with members stuck in green card backlog in your community/state takes just couple of minutes in a week and is not demanding at all. This channel takes extremely less time to update yourself with what is going on. So that is the channel we are following at this time to share information. As such we request you to please join the group/team in your local area and use that channel to get the updates. When there is an update that can be shared on the forum, we do post the update for all the members.

    I received my green card in June-07 and shared this information on the forum earlier. There is one other member who received green card in past few months but for the purpose of privacy it is better for the member to have the choice if/when to announce on forum. I hope you understand and appreciate if someone decides not to announce a specific personal information on the public forum. No other member of core team have received their green card and regardless of the fact whether we have received the green card or not, we continue to do everything possible to work on fixing EB green card delays/backlogs.

    Hope this answers your questions.

    Thanks,

    Thank You WaldenPond and other core members for sleflessly helping the cause. Your effort is highlt appreciated.





    dresses Matthew Michael Ansara was ansara logo. by Michael Ansara in the
  • by Michael Ansara in the



  • mirage
    03-11 11:40 AM
    The best thing you can do to me is 'Ignore me', I promise you I will ignore you. I have never ever insulted or used bad words for anybody ever on a Cyber forum, may be just b'cause I've never encountered a person like you.
    But if you insist on insulting somebody you are going to get it back....Green.Tech,

    I understand where you are coming from. And I am sorry that some of my recent posts were irresponsible.

    Frankly, after mumbai attack I have been a different person. I come to this forum to learn and provide any information I can provide. But it bothers me to see few jerks like mirage who don't have any clue of how things work, and they just start posting on the forum "remove country limits, remove country limits, remove country limits, remove country limits, remove country limits, remove country limits, remove country limits" 30 times a day, as if that will be sufficient to remove country limits. And in more ways this uneducated style bothers me. I will try to ignore it and go my way.

    I am right now going to speed dial that other side of me, good and informative side.


    .



    more...


    makeup 5 Ansara St. Springfield MA ansara logo. Michael Ansara and others.
  • Michael Ansara and others.



  • patbose
    06-16 01:44 PM
    Just got done calling all the reps. Here's hoping for the best.

    Thanks
    PB





    girlfriend Matthew Michael Ansara was ansara logo. and animator Mitch Ansara,
  • and animator Mitch Ansara,



  • gveerab
    11-10 03:43 PM
    I know some people came here on H1b last year and were able to get EAD. For them it's OK to wait on h1b and keep the EID in safe locker.

    But for those who have been here on H1b for long time with many 1 year extensions, it's good idea to use EAD and make as much money you can or at least try to make. If some thing happens to GC application, I don't think we will have enough time and patience to apply once again and wait for the GC.
    If you use EAD and make enogh money by the time GC rejected, go back to home country and take early retirement instead of re-appalying for GC and praying the GOD.





    hairstyles Matthew Michael Ansara was ansara logo. Toastmaster Harry Ansara
  • Toastmaster Harry Ansara



  • arc
    02-01 01:20 PM
    Yes I agree with you legal immigration is not only EB category, but EB+spouse+child category is the largest when we say Legal Immigration, plus questions are posed by Engineers & Doctors and that automatically tells the person who is reading that it is about EB category. But you are welcome to form your questions and post and we will make sure that that becomes popular. If you see the situation from where I am standing the glass is half full my friend!

    Hope things are going well with you, your research and wisdom is always appriciated.

    ----------

    Employment based immigration is a very small part of legal immigration.

    Here is a break down of legal immigration #s for 2006 according to Yearbook of Immigration Statistics, published by Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Office of Immigration Statistics (OIS) (available at Spotlight on Legal Immigration to the United States (http://www.migrationinformation.org/USfocus/display.cfm?id=651) By Gretchen Reinemeyer and Jeanne Batalova | Migration Policy Institute, November 2007).

    1,266,264 immigrants were granted legal residence in 2006.

    159,081 immigrants who received green cards through sponsorship from their US employers accounted for 12.6% of all legal permanent residents.

    However, 87,702 (or 55.1%) of the employment-sponsored immigrants were spouses and children of principal applicants.

    The share of employment-preference immigrants has varied between 3.3 percent (59,525) in 1991 and 22 percent (246,878) in 2005.

    The other categories are family preference (802,712), refugee + asylee (216,454), Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) of 1986 + parolees (43,546) and Diversity Lottery (44,471).

    Employment based immigration is legal. However, it may help to add legal to the title.

    Employment based immigration is skilled. I think employment based immigration includes cooks, priests, .... They consider themselves to be skilled just like everyone else!

    If you just ask for improving legal immigration, they will improve family based or asylum.

    As some persons learnt yesterday, legal immigration has very low priority as compared to undocumented. Similarly, employment based immigration has no priority in legal immigration!





    Openarms
    06-13 10:18 AM
    1) USCIS/State Dept has lost the credibility of the people, thus we should not rely on what they say in Visa Bulletins.

    2) How come they wasted so many Visas since 2004 while they are saying VISA un available for EB3-India all along.

    3) Why did they have not transferred EB3-ROW unused Visas to EB3-India,china categories all along?

    4) How come they are transferring unused Visas to EB2-India with out any LAW passed by congress.

    5) Why they can not do same thing for EB3-India and why do they need new LAW and why ask congress again. Even congress has showed lot of frustration about this but things won't happen there over night. They take years.

    So the point is why USCIS not transferred unused EB3-ROW visas to EB3-India,china from 2004 to 2008????

    I think leadership of IV needs to focus on this and I will be behind it.





    zoozee
    12-13 12:46 PM
    Yes' Paid membership for IV is definitely a good idea.

    Regards.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment