boreal
07-09 08:47 PM
According to DHS statistics there are around 50,000 EB2 lndia Labors in 2004 and 2005 each. So ppl with 2005, 2006 priority dates you can wait around 6-7 years for ur priority dates to be current with annual limit of around 5000 for EB2 India.
The lawsuit can be filed by your American Civil Liberties Union Member or ur aunt or uncle or mistress who is a US citizen. U guys and gals with 485's will not be there in the lawsuit but will benefit if the lawsuit wins.
Doesnt sound correct. Perm started March 2005 and for the entire 2005 year, i saw somewhere that the total number of LCs filed were close to 10-15K, for all countries...so i dont know how you arrived at this 50K number, only for EB2-India...
The lawsuit can be filed by your American Civil Liberties Union Member or ur aunt or uncle or mistress who is a US citizen. U guys and gals with 485's will not be there in the lawsuit but will benefit if the lawsuit wins.
Doesnt sound correct. Perm started March 2005 and for the entire 2005 year, i saw somewhere that the total number of LCs filed were close to 10-15K, for all countries...so i dont know how you arrived at this 50K number, only for EB2-India...
wallpaper Birthday Cake Clip Art - Free
transpass
08-22 01:49 PM
This Guy Oh is just like one of us.......gossip mongers!!! Guys...take it easy.....worry about things u have control over and like Sean Hannity says "Let not your heart be troubled"!!!
IMO, It ain't cool to follow Hannity dude...:p But my heart is troubled for you...:(
IMO, It ain't cool to follow Hannity dude...:p But my heart is troubled for you...:(

santb1975
11-18 06:32 PM
Would you conribute as well?. Thanks
Can we not bring up Barbara Bush please? I realize you guys are from Texas but Barbara?Puhlease! If you Texans need further quotes, we can lend you Walking_Dude from Michigan - he can dig up awesome ones.
Can we not bring up Barbara Bush please? I realize you guys are from Texas but Barbara?Puhlease! If you Texans need further quotes, we can lend you Walking_Dude from Michigan - he can dig up awesome ones.
2011 cupcake

obviously
09-16 09:26 AM
About free speech etc... This is a bboard for a larger cause and your divisive tactics are best kept at your doorstep.
Admins, please ban this character from the bboards. He/she is a delusional PhD who will end up fragmenting IV for his selfish needs...
Admins, please ban this character from the bboards. He/she is a delusional PhD who will end up fragmenting IV for his selfish needs...
more...
as_rudra
07-17 06:55 PM
My hats off to the core group! A Big thank you for all the time and effort you guys have put for the common cause.:)
walking_dude
11-19 02:43 PM
Stop eating junk food. It's bad for your health. Save the money that you'd spend on burgers, soda pops, french fries, pizzas and other fattening fast food. You'll be surprised by how much you have saved in a month (and lost weight too).
Donate the money saved to IV. It's good for your health and also good for your GC aspirations.
Donate the money saved to IV. It's good for your health and also good for your GC aspirations.
more...
sanju_dba
12-19 03:25 PM
Contacted 17 of my friends with subject line
"Could you please Farward(1mnt) or Contribute(15mnts) for GC Seeking folks... -Thanks!"
and a link to this thread!
My small efforts for this community ! Thanks!
"Could you please Farward(1mnt) or Contribute(15mnts) for GC Seeking folks... -Thanks!"
and a link to this thread!
My small efforts for this community ! Thanks!
2010 Birthday Cake Clipart For
bigboy007
04-12 07:15 PM
Per my knowledge, There is no RULE that USCIS has to assign priority date of 140 to subs case , instead its original LC date... I found on Fragomen website too...
Here is the link ..
http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9abe5d703b986cff86256e310080943a/9eb0c12efa4303ae852571110078439e?OpenDocument
This can be best issue to sue USCIS. Good People will get benefit from this
Here is the link ..
http://pubweb.fdbl.com/news1.nsf/9abe5d703b986cff86256e310080943a/9eb0c12efa4303ae852571110078439e?OpenDocument
This can be best issue to sue USCIS. Good People will get benefit from this
more...
kaella
07-17 08:35 PM
Thanks a lot IV.I just came to know abt IV couple of days ago and you core members are really great.
hair Minnie Birthday Cake Clipart
gctest
10-02 02:06 PM
EB2 india/china... see this..
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21828
and then see this
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21833
ab bajao ghanti... aur chup chap baithe raho
(translation: sit there like a paraplegic in the line and do nothing ... while a massive line jumping is in process... you will keep seeing while all these EB3 "bodyshopped consultants" will continue to slowly port their PDs and get approved ahead of you.. EB2 I/C is in for a really really long wait.
Honestly, these consultants don't even have an H1B worthy job: its not a permanent job offer. They don't get paid fulltime. Let alone their eligibility for a GC ....what a scam!
We need to let uscis know and audit all current and past approved cases from these consultants)
FYI ...With support from a few people .. we are in the process of filing a Direct injunction for stoppage and immediate audit of interfiled/approved cases. But more support would be appreciated.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21828
and then see this
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21833
ab bajao ghanti... aur chup chap baithe raho
(translation: sit there like a paraplegic in the line and do nothing ... while a massive line jumping is in process... you will keep seeing while all these EB3 "bodyshopped consultants" will continue to slowly port their PDs and get approved ahead of you.. EB2 I/C is in for a really really long wait.
Honestly, these consultants don't even have an H1B worthy job: its not a permanent job offer. They don't get paid fulltime. Let alone their eligibility for a GC ....what a scam!
We need to let uscis know and audit all current and past approved cases from these consultants)
FYI ...With support from a few people .. we are in the process of filing a Direct injunction for stoppage and immediate audit of interfiled/approved cases. But more support would be appreciated.
more...
jsb
08-12 03:33 PM
...
Also, there is something I wanted to ask I was looking at our I 797C (I485 receipt notice) and found that the Priority date cell is blank. I have checked another I-797 (I-140 approval notice) and it is mentioned there though. Is this common ?
Yes, PD has no significance until case is ripe for final adjudication. Sometimes they don't care, as it has to be filled in manually. When I got my GC (a few months ago), the approval notice I received had every date cell (including PD cell) filled with the date of my final approval. It didn't make any sense, but it didn't matter.
Also, there is something I wanted to ask I was looking at our I 797C (I485 receipt notice) and found that the Priority date cell is blank. I have checked another I-797 (I-140 approval notice) and it is mentioned there though. Is this common ?
Yes, PD has no significance until case is ripe for final adjudication. Sometimes they don't care, as it has to be filled in manually. When I got my GC (a few months ago), the approval notice I received had every date cell (including PD cell) filled with the date of my final approval. It didn't make any sense, but it didn't matter.
hot Birthday Cake clip art

desixp
06-09 03:45 PM
Thank You IV & redds777,
Thanks to all IV members who have participated in the Advocacy efforts in DC. Special thanks to redds777 for hosting some guest.
Regards
Thanks to all IV members who have participated in the Advocacy efforts in DC. Special thanks to redds777 for hosting some guest.
Regards
more...
house Clip Art Birthday Cupcake
justin150377
07-08 06:35 PM
I voted No in this poll but have since changed my mind and sent flowers for delivery on July 10th. I'm not sure how or if you can change your vote in the poll.
Order Number: FNM1321253
Order Date: Sunday 07/08/2007
Delivery On: Tuesday 07/10/2007
Delivery To: Emilio T. Gonzalez
20 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20314-0001
USA
2023071565
You will earn 250 ALASKA AIRLINES Miles
Please allow 6-8 weeks for miles/points to post to your account.
Got some Alaska Miles out of it too! Woo hoo.
Order Number: FNM1321253
Order Date: Sunday 07/08/2007
Delivery On: Tuesday 07/10/2007
Delivery To: Emilio T. Gonzalez
20 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20314-0001
USA
2023071565
You will earn 250 ALASKA AIRLINES Miles
Please allow 6-8 weeks for miles/points to post to your account.
Got some Alaska Miles out of it too! Woo hoo.
tattoo A Yummy Birthday Invitation
bsbawa10
09-06 08:20 AM
lets start posting on Monday morning.
Over the weekend, people will comment and make constructive suggestions. By Monday, we should have enough material to post.
lets post together. sending a single email will not help
Also I think, people can customize this letter a little bit by elevating individual examples of their own. Please advertise this to all immigrationvoice members if you can.
Once again my appeal to write this to Zoe.
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_119vmrj2gfs
Over the weekend, people will comment and make constructive suggestions. By Monday, we should have enough material to post.
lets post together. sending a single email will not help
Also I think, people can customize this letter a little bit by elevating individual examples of their own. Please advertise this to all immigrationvoice members if you can.
Once again my appeal to write this to Zoe.
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd4vkcmm_119vmrj2gfs
more...
pictures irthday cake clip art
alisa
02-04 11:05 AM
I read your post, and your thread. All the way down to what the definitions of "is", "and" and "or" are.
First of all, lets keep the discussion civilized. Lets not comment and post on what other people think, or what their motivations are, or how biased or wrong they are.
I think we all agree that the current situation is that unused EB2-ROW numbers are flowing down to EB-3 ROW, and not across to EB2.
Regardless of what the definition of "is" is, EB-3 ROW will like things the way they are, and EB-2 India would want things to change in their favor.
Lets not fight over who should get more crumbs. Lets work to increase the size of the pie.
Lets figure out who is getting screwed, and big are they getting screwed. And then reach out to those who are getting screwed, and get them to contribute and join IV and participate.
Mr Unitednation takes the advantages of ignorance (in immgration law) of most of the forum members and spreading wrong information in both web sites.
Of course he is very informative, however he is very biased and having wrong openion that EB3 India has stolen EB3_ROW number in previous years as he belongs to ROW. He wrongly assumes that till EB3-ROW becomes current EB2 & EB3-India will not see any movement. He thinks no one knows the rules, laws ect..and he is only one knows everything. The actual fact is most peoples have been doing research on retrogression like him last two years and not having enough time to reply his post. To fuel his openion DOS is violating the section 202 of INA and no one cares about this including IV core team.
If you want to know true color of Unitednation visit this site.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=225197&page=3&pp=15&highlight=outlook
If you want to know how unused visanumbers suppose to work as per the law, visit this site.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2659&highlight=century
First of all, lets keep the discussion civilized. Lets not comment and post on what other people think, or what their motivations are, or how biased or wrong they are.
I think we all agree that the current situation is that unused EB2-ROW numbers are flowing down to EB-3 ROW, and not across to EB2.
Regardless of what the definition of "is" is, EB-3 ROW will like things the way they are, and EB-2 India would want things to change in their favor.
Lets not fight over who should get more crumbs. Lets work to increase the size of the pie.
Lets figure out who is getting screwed, and big are they getting screwed. And then reach out to those who are getting screwed, and get them to contribute and join IV and participate.
Mr Unitednation takes the advantages of ignorance (in immgration law) of most of the forum members and spreading wrong information in both web sites.
Of course he is very informative, however he is very biased and having wrong openion that EB3 India has stolen EB3_ROW number in previous years as he belongs to ROW. He wrongly assumes that till EB3-ROW becomes current EB2 & EB3-India will not see any movement. He thinks no one knows the rules, laws ect..and he is only one knows everything. The actual fact is most peoples have been doing research on retrogression like him last two years and not having enough time to reply his post. To fuel his openion DOS is violating the section 202 of INA and no one cares about this including IV core team.
If you want to know true color of Unitednation visit this site.
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=225197&page=3&pp=15&highlight=outlook
If you want to know how unused visanumbers suppose to work as per the law, visit this site.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2659&highlight=century
dresses house Birthday Cake Clipart
dontcareanymore
08-11 12:39 PM
My PD is May 2006. I applied for I-485 in September 2008 when my date had become current. Subsequently got married and now waiting for my date to be current again so I could add my wife.
I had given hope and was not preparing for anything and hence have India trip planned (wife 11th Sept - 1st Nov and I'd go for the month of October).
Given the latest movement, now I think to be safe I should do all that is necessary that in case dates move forward enough for October, I should be able to add my wife to my application. If there are any comments/advice around this, please do let me know.
Also, what would be the things to get ready for her? I hope it'd be alrite that she will be in India while we apply for her I-485?
Thanks for all the advise!
The reason for this EB2 move is end of year overflow from other categories. I would not expect a significant forward movement next month (if at all there is ANY forward movement).
If the past experience is any indication, you might see a pullback.
You would know in advance if the dates move forward next month and I guess you can reschedule your visit and cut short your wife's trip.
You can prepare all the necessary documentation like birth certificate (translations if necessary) marriage certificate and/or any affidavits (if necessary) in advance.
I don't think your wife can apply AOS (Adjustment of Status) while abroad. She has to be present in USA. She can however file "Consular Processing" while in a foreign country, if that is what you want to pursue.
I had given hope and was not preparing for anything and hence have India trip planned (wife 11th Sept - 1st Nov and I'd go for the month of October).
Given the latest movement, now I think to be safe I should do all that is necessary that in case dates move forward enough for October, I should be able to add my wife to my application. If there are any comments/advice around this, please do let me know.
Also, what would be the things to get ready for her? I hope it'd be alrite that she will be in India while we apply for her I-485?
Thanks for all the advise!
The reason for this EB2 move is end of year overflow from other categories. I would not expect a significant forward movement next month (if at all there is ANY forward movement).
If the past experience is any indication, you might see a pullback.
You would know in advance if the dates move forward next month and I guess you can reschedule your visit and cut short your wife's trip.
You can prepare all the necessary documentation like birth certificate (translations if necessary) marriage certificate and/or any affidavits (if necessary) in advance.
I don't think your wife can apply AOS (Adjustment of Status) while abroad. She has to be present in USA. She can however file "Consular Processing" while in a foreign country, if that is what you want to pursue.
more...
makeup irthday cake clip art
arunkotte
07-17 09:30 PM
Thank you IV for acheiving this.Please IV regularly and update all case status all through the 485 stage.
girlfriend happy irthday cupcakes by
needhelp!
12-04 09:29 AM
santb & wandmaker, your 401K matching plan is much appreciated.
Members.. where art thou??
Few dollars to IV will give you that 'feel-good' feeling about having done something for yourself and for the future of your family.
Wanna give less than 100? - Send via paypal to donations at immigration voice dot org
Members.. where art thou??
Few dollars to IV will give you that 'feel-good' feeling about having done something for yourself and for the future of your family.
Wanna give less than 100? - Send via paypal to donations at immigration voice dot org
hairstyles Birthday Cake Clipart Hot
gc28262
03-09 10:23 AM
Guys,
I want your input on a very important issue. So far I haven't heard anything proper from IV Core. We achieved the pledge goal. This really shows everybody's passion to get the real data.
We have couple of options:
1. We deposit all the amount to IV's regular account. In that case quite a few guys have asked for guarantee that first $5000 out of this money will be spent specifically for this purpose.
2. We create a new paypal account, get all the donation in that acccount and one of us get the data from USCIS and share with everyone on IV thread itself.
Please let me know your opinion ASAP. This is very important and quick reply is necessary.
IMO both options are fine as long as we meet our objective.
I want your input on a very important issue. So far I haven't heard anything proper from IV Core. We achieved the pledge goal. This really shows everybody's passion to get the real data.
We have couple of options:
1. We deposit all the amount to IV's regular account. In that case quite a few guys have asked for guarantee that first $5000 out of this money will be spent specifically for this purpose.
2. We create a new paypal account, get all the donation in that acccount and one of us get the data from USCIS and share with everyone on IV thread itself.
Please let me know your opinion ASAP. This is very important and quick reply is necessary.
IMO both options are fine as long as we meet our objective.
webm
05-10 10:56 PM
This is only creating divison and nothing else.
yes u are right..
pls let's not create another division here and raise voice for admin fixes..
yes u are right..
pls let's not create another division here and raise voice for admin fixes..
sugaur
11-11 04:31 PM
1. Fire the nanny
2. Go to the cops ASAP with the camera. Dont let your greed for a GC stand in the way of doing whats right for your own child. Civil cases are separate from immigration and you should be fine.
If you dont report her, you will loose the respect of your wife (irrespective of what she says) and yourself.
2. Go to the cops ASAP with the camera. Dont let your greed for a GC stand in the way of doing whats right for your own child. Civil cases are separate from immigration and you should be fine.
If you dont report her, you will loose the respect of your wife (irrespective of what she says) and yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment