Sunday, June 26, 2011

black ops nazi zombies wallpaper

images nazi zombies wallpaper black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. Black+ops+nazi+zombies+
  • Black+ops+nazi+zombies+



  • chanduv23
    03-13 01:36 PM
    I agree with most of your comments here. I am more realistic than most people here in the forums. So, I dont want all ducks in a row and world peace issues sorted out. Because, I know that is not happening anytime soon.

    True, in a election year and with all the anti-immigration sentiments around, it is highly unlikely that something will happen in the near future. So, NO. I am not waiting to see some success, before I join the band wagon. When you started IV a few years back, I am not sure you envisioned this many members today. Inspite of having over 25000 members, the admin fix compaign only seem to have received about 10% letters. So, What are the other members doing? Why are they not participating? what is holding them back? That is a question for everyone of us. That is something, I thought every member should reflect upon. We have around 25000 members here in IV. But, we know for a fact that there are atleast a million people waiting in line. How do we reach them and how to get them to actively participate in IV action items?

    Like you said, IV is a grass roots organization and it is up to the members to make things happen. But how? Apart from these action items for admin fixes etc, Can't IV have a membership drive? Get more people to join IV and contribute.

    I know for a fact, that there are so many people here in Nebraska who have no clue about IV. I have been educating them when I get an opportunity. A Local Chapter could easily solve the problem. But, until now, I had no clue as to what is required to start a chapter. (Thank you Walking_dude). Answers to questions like this is what I meant by transaparency. Not the accounts or donations, as someone suggested in this forum.

    Also, When I suggested about honarary payments to core team, I am not trying to belitte anyone in the team. I just thought, that you and other members of the core team should be compensated for all the efforts you put in. After all, these efforts and money you spend is going to benefit me and every other aspiring immigrant of this country. So, It was just a thought.

    I will try my best to lay the foundations of IV presence here in NE. I would welcome any suggestions and comments.

    It takes time. We all started out like you, in the Tri State Area, and in other cities we targetted grocery shops, distrubuted flyers in major events, had booths and out members tirelessly and selflessly worked and continue to do so. We see more and more members getting motivated as time goes and this is a good sign.

    We have started off a lot of publicity campaigns like advertising on local radio, different sites, mailing lists, emails, invite a friend, free legal counsels, meet and greets and it just goes on.......

    You are most welcome to take initiative and execute it and IV members will provide you all support u need.

    Evey IV member can support IV in some form or the other.

    I am personally glad that you are now motivated. Welcome to the band wagon.





    wallpaper Black+ops+nazi+zombies+ black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. lack ops nazi zombies
  • lack ops nazi zombies



  • punjabi77
    08-14 09:46 AM
    Yaar chanakya.. did you choose your name or did your parents already knew that you will become Chanakya one day and post comments like this to piss off people.
    If you didnt have money in ur pocket.. why the heck did you go for PHd.. now stop complaining about people who got a job and started working.. why dont you tell the truth to everyone that you didnt get a job after you completed MS and ultimately to keep yourself in US you opted for Phd.
    I can understand the "PLIGHT" of your collegues and your manager who are working with you..
    Man take a break and think before you write such stuff..





    black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. Nazi Zombies are Coming Out of
  • Nazi Zombies are Coming Out of



  • ilikekilo
    04-03 08:19 PM
    So far what I have seen from various forums, looks like its a standard RFE for most of the cases.
    Asking for updated G-325A(Its an updated form little different than what we submitted during july 2007) and EVL.

    Just submitted my evidences today to USCIS to the RFE I received on March 19th. Hopefully it may mean that all other evidences are fine...like BC, MC and Medicals....

    hey appreciate your info thanks and I will post what I my RFE is all about...





    2011 lack ops nazi zombies black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. lack ops nazi zombies
  • lack ops nazi zombies



  • pkpalta
    07-19 06:25 PM
    I'm like everyone else - 7th year on H1-B. Sick of thinking about my career. I filed my labor in Aug 2002 EB-3 and so I'm also a retro victim. I'm convinced that GC will take another 5 years to come to my date.

    There are few options:

    1. Apply for Canandian PR and then if you are lucky you may get a good job in Canada in IT or else you will end up working in Wal*Mart or some grocery store cursing why you came here. Canadian Companies wants Canadian experience. US experience is not enough! :(

    2. Just enjoy without doing anything and hope that your GC would come before you die. :D

    3. Do some Masters degree. I'm currently erolled in a masters program and would somehow try to finish it. It would keep me focussed and create positive energies in me. Otherwise due to utter frustration, I'm not able to concentrate and work. If you are wise enough you would understand that there is no place for you here in US and you would push off immediately. :)



    more...


    black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. nazi zombie wallpaper -
  • nazi zombie wallpaper -



  • chicago60607
    09-17 11:20 AM
    Voting is completed in the house, soon everyone should be here





    black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. tattoo Nazi Zombies Wallpaper
  • tattoo Nazi Zombies Wallpaper



  • srikondoji
    05-24 01:06 PM
    This will not pass.
    However, if programmers guild is proposing such laws from H1-B aspirants, then why not propose similar proposal for each and every tech worker?
    Let us see how many even will vote 'yes'.
    http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=199701809



    more...


    black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. nazi zombies wallpaper
  • nazi zombies wallpaper



  • 485Mbe4001
    03-09 12:36 PM
    If someone has experience with working on the software they use for this site, they should volunteer their services. Dont we have a single 'Skilled' immigrant who can help implement those suggestions. This would be a great non cash contribution.

    So I am assuming we have a way to track who they are. Why don't we tag them - on the colored button on the top right, saying something like "xxx doesnot want to contribute but has posted 239 messages" and let people decide whether to read or ignore his message.





    2010 Nazi Zombies are Coming Out of black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. nazi zombies wallpaper
  • nazi zombies wallpaper



  • new_phd
    04-15 08:26 PM
    Here is a suggestion for you:

    1) Book a round trip ticket for your wife to fly back immediately. Meanwhile, take an appointment for your wife with a local USCIS cert civil surgeon to take the TB test/vaccine. Take it wherever you can get it -near or far.

    2) Get lawyer to draft the RFE response. Submit the doc's report to lawyer as soon as you get it. (most surgeons will give it in a day or two after checking the bump.)

    This whole process should be done in less than a week if you can prepare everything else before your wife gets here.

    3) Wife flies back and continues with rest of vacation with kids. You can have your Euro vacation at the end too! :)

    Downside: Twins will have to be away from Mom for a week.
    Upside: Monetary Losses and life disruption cut as short as possible.





    Thanks man for your replies. I'm gathering as much as I can. All the tickets, birth certs.
    Plus, to add to the complication, I've also confirmed ticket to meet them at Frankfurt on their way to US. My Euro vacation for a week would collapse and have to cancel everything.

    I'm try to keep myself sane. There are much worse situations people are facing in this forum ( for example, a ninth pregnant lady getting laid off).
    Just hoping (and praying) that this can be solved smoothly.

    GC is really proving to be a daaawg....

    GCisaDawg.



    more...


    black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. nazi zombies wallpaper
  • nazi zombies wallpaper



  • gman
    06-15 09:35 PM
    Has any of you guys heard of "Follow to Join". I believe that if you are "legaly married" before filing I-485 then you should be able to bring your spouse in whenever your GC is approved. If your GC is not approved by the time you get married i think she should be able to come in under H4.

    I'm in a similar situation but more complex. My fiancee was in the US on J-1 visa and had to go back because of 2 year Home residency requirement. I have e-mailed my attorney but she's on vacation until next week. I have my 140 approved and am not sure what next step is as my fiancee's j1 2 year HRR is not up until Jan 2008.





    hair lack ops nazi zombies black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. Black Ops Nazi Zombies Five As
  • Black Ops Nazi Zombies Five As



  • desi3933
    08-19 03:00 PM
    lol.. nice one.. anyway, congrats dude.. biggest fulfillment.. hmm.. sounds like gollum and "the precious".. this is further proof that the first stop after attaining gc/usc needs to be a shrink..atleast for some of us..

    Thanks Ujjwal.

    Please read my post again. This is what I said -
    This is one of my biggest fulfillments and it means everything to me.

    What's wrong in that? :confused: Aren't you here to get your GC and then USC?

    Good Luck yo you, my friend.



    more...


    black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. All fav xsellize cod nazi
  • All fav xsellize cod nazi



  • sameet
    02-12 12:53 PM
    You can keep your PD if your 140 is approved from your current employer. I know of a person who did this succesfully.

    Can you please elaborate on how this can be achieved? I curently have an approved 140 and am stuck in EB3 retrogression.





    hot nazi zombie wallpaper - black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. call of duty lack ops zombies
  • call of duty lack ops zombies



  • GCBy3000
    02-14 10:04 AM
    Exactly true but hard to beleive. Think how much you know about your home country immigration. That should answer this question. Most of my american colleagues are suprised to hear

    1. It is risk to buy house? Why? I am on H1b visa. What is that?
    My wife cannot work? WHy? she is on H4? What is that?
    I cannot jump companies as my gc is in progress? Why? Will you get your gc in next three months? No.
    When you will get your gc? May be after 6 years or later.
    WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT... WHY? etc etc

    They do not know anything and they do not care.

    Spot on. i think the anti-immigrants grossly magnify the hue and cry over H1-B abuses. Most americans dont know what H1-B is and nor do they care. The only immigrants they have heard about are the illegal kind. Ordinary americans are mostly indifferent to legal immigration. Politicians care first for their votebanks (present and future) and second for their sources of funding aka corporate lobbies. They are the ones who have the ability to make a difference.



    more...


    house nazi zombies black ops black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. Nazi+zombies+lack+ops+wallpaper
  • Nazi+zombies+lack+ops+wallpaper



  • learning01
    02-01 01:08 PM
    it is pure exploitation of physicians on j1/h1 visas. And everyone know about it, including the law makers.

    People finishing residencies and fellowships on j1 visa go through some unscroplous lawyers and agencies and manage to get a waiver job by spending at least 20 to 25K.

    What I want to say is, entire system is like this. Just not consulting companies





    tattoo tattoo Nazi Zombies Wallpaper black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. nazi zombies black ops
  • nazi zombies black ops



  • hebbar77
    10-09 11:01 PM
    If you are not in india, then you are somewhere to earn more than you do than in india. So investment is safe if you can afford to invest in that property without a loan. If you are taking a loan you are getting ripped off. STOP there.

    to me agricultural land is next to investment in gold. agri land always holds value(sale value) or appreciates over time. Always you can get decent return by farming something there. So my belief is you always get 6%+ return on investment over short/long period of time.

    city properties are just a ripp off. So get only one property if you want to live for yourself.. Investment of say 50 lacs on a flat(condo), may give you a good rent. But for how long? and what % of interest you pay on that loan? And what will the aging affect be on that flat!!...
    that way land | house is better choice!


    To me below are investment items first the highest safety + return(decreasing order or preference)
    1. gold(other precious metals)
    2. treasary bonds../govt assured accounts
    2. agri land(either in india or US, in is labor is higher)
    3. city independent houses
    4. select mutual funds
    5. stock market
    6. Condos



    more...


    pictures nazi zombies wallpaper black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. Black+ops+zombies+ray+gun
  • Black+ops+zombies+ray+gun



  • fatjoe
    10-01 03:48 PM
    It would take at least 45 days. You will always get about a month's notice for the interview. As per my case, I got a notice on March 10, 2009 that my case was transferred to NBC and that I would have to attend an interview at local office. I got the interview notice around May 15th for the interview scheduled on June 25th.
    Hard and Soft LUD recently stating case moved to local office. Does anybody has any idea on timeframe for interview call? Dates being current I want it asap.





    dresses call of duty lack ops zombies black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. nazi zombies black ops
  • nazi zombies black ops



  • h1b_alex
    03-29 12:00 AM
    @Snathan how did you know he didn't call me here , are you one of the consultants yourself who does this filthy work of cheating people.

    I guess it was my employers discretion to make me sit home with him just not responding to my mails, i couldn't barge in to his office and say hey give me desk to work on? can i ?

    Anyways looking at the LCA agreement i think you don't seem to know what you are talking about, I am here holding his company's name on my H1B form , His agreement on LCA and his employment letter, i dunno if there is any other way i could make inroads into barging into his office?

    Now if he puts a security guard against me entering his office, shouldn't i report this to DOL too?



    more...


    makeup nazi zombies wallpaper black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. nazi zombies black ops
  • nazi zombies black ops



  • SGP
    04-04 05:10 AM
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GOOD MORNING GC$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    Deadline = April 30th, 2011
    Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
    Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
    2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted�,
    3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")

    Dear IV Members,

    If you believe that your success depends on your immigration process - whether it's the ability to file I-485 earlier or to get green-card and citizenship sooner or whether it's the ability of your spouse to work - then you have to believe that your success somehow depends on the success of Immigration voice and these 170 volunteers in DC next week.
    As you may know, we are just one more week away from hosting Advocacy day in Washington DC where about 170 members of Immigration Voice will conduct nearly 250 meetings with offices of Senators and Congressmen. Such events cost money. If we have enough contributions, we can spend as per our budget of nearly $ 50,000. If not, we will have to cut back on the event spending and reduce the magnitude and size of the event.
    If you are not coming to DC next week, please do your part and contribute funds to Immigration Voice. It not only finances the event properly, it instills pride and confidence in the members who will be there in DC that there are thousands of willing supporters behind them who could not be there physically but are 100% with them in their determination and resolve.

    For background click here -> Announcement about April 2011 Advocacy Days (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1901186-action-item-advocacy-days-in-washington-dc-in-april-2011-a.html#post2301599)
    Contribute to Advocacy Event on the Capitol Hill (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44#onetimepaypal) (All one-time contributions will go towards organizing the Advocacy Days event)





    girlfriend nazi zombies black ops black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. As nazi mw gameplay match
  • As nazi mw gameplay match



  • musicwithcolors
    06-02 02:11 AM
    :pleased: after those kinds of comments it makes it really hard for me not to spam this thread. so i will:

    thanks!





    hairstyles All fav xsellize cod nazi black ops nazi zombies wallpaper. nazi My call of lack ops
  • nazi My call of lack ops



  • nyte_crawler
    08-01 04:16 PM
    MBA is not about just learning or knowledge. (atleast that's what I saw in the business school). If you really want to know about finance, strategy or economic courses, it is already available in Sloan open courseware website. MBA is about networking and meeting the right people (even if you dont know anything) who can provide leads and opportunities in future. It also helps if it is from a top university with great alumni. I did go to a top 15 school flextime. Did it really help me ? Personally No. But it did provided me with a foot in the door for many opportunities. If you are H1B not looking to get a GC then I would risk it and go for full time. If you have a greencard, then I would risk it again and go for full time. But if you are in the middle of the process and want MBA to help your future growth and if you are planning to do part time, it is a long shot. Most of the part time programs don't really care about their students with respect to career opportunities and they all cater towards full timers. (Those are the statistics that is widely published in the news) It is a cash cow for the university. So the only odd man out is entreprenuership. If you are lucky you will be make it with the first company. But serial entreprenuers will eventually succeed in the long term. My advise is to go for a full time program with a top 15 school, I wish I should have done in top 5. Again there are lucky ones who can make it big even with a lower school, but the odds are slim.

    Experience made me a little pessimist :confused:





    Oli-G
    06-17 01:10 AM
    Thanks duder! I was rather partial to your second one, with the rust-like colours.





    fasterthanlight�
    06-21 11:09 PM
    So whats going on here..... Ben?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment