bkarnik
03-09 01:27 PM
We absolutely must make all forums accseible to registered members only and,
- Non paying members will see a pop-up screen reminding them that they must contribute.
- Pop ups reappear every so many minutes to discourgae (or encourage) non paying idle members
- Maintaining registarion requires logging in every x days
I enforce upon me a rule that every time I open my mouth here, I will contribute 20$ beginign with this mail.
Hypersphere: Although your rule is admirable, please consider an exception and feel free to post any information that have that you feel is important for IV members to know. Even being diligent about informing IV about any information that you may have which may impact the end result is as good as $20 (perhaps more :)) of your money.
- Non paying members will see a pop-up screen reminding them that they must contribute.
- Pop ups reappear every so many minutes to discourgae (or encourage) non paying idle members
- Maintaining registarion requires logging in every x days
I enforce upon me a rule that every time I open my mouth here, I will contribute 20$ beginign with this mail.
Hypersphere: Although your rule is admirable, please consider an exception and feel free to post any information that have that you feel is important for IV members to know. Even being diligent about informing IV about any information that you may have which may impact the end result is as good as $20 (perhaps more :)) of your money.
wallpaper obber motorcycles
hope2007
07-18 02:19 PM
Can anyone pls post the tel num to call USCIS.

leoindiano
03-13 10:19 AM
One step closer.
With last year crisscrossing, EB2 India most apps are cleared upto september 2004. We should not have too many in 2004 except substitution cases.
Hope it will step into 2005 in next 4 months....
With last year crisscrossing, EB2 India most apps are cleared upto september 2004. We should not have too many in 2004 except substitution cases.
Hope it will step into 2005 in next 4 months....
2011 Motorcycle parts, matches with
Leo
07-12 10:21 AM
I smell a huge conspiracy behind all this USCIS, DOS mess. I believe the only reason they did is to make legal immigrants life miserable. They did all this so they waste EB visa numbers again this year and make legals wait for years before they get LPR. By the time the an individual numbers comes for the green card some of them might become illegals and some after years of frustion have gone back home.
more...
srikondoji
10-07 12:08 PM
I partially disagree with your analysis on markets in India. Icici and SBI are facing the problem of defaulters these days. Banks there have mimicked the model in United States and there are amny loans that had less than 10% downpayment.
I can tell you in Hyderabad that many flats in and around madhapur are upwards of 45 lakhs.
These prices will fall given the number of flats still unsold. There are amny unsold houses worth above 1 Cr and they are gonna come down.
--sri
You have to understand how the market in India operates versus how it is run in developed countries especially in USA. I don't know if you noticed, but all the property transactions are conducted on credit in USA with minimum persnal contribution ( i.e. down payement). And now in hindsight, we all can understand how this practise was reason for bubble-brust. As an interested home-owner looking for houses currently, I have first hand experience. I say that beacuse people out-bidding me, even in todays market conditions, are putting down zero amount in down payment and in-turn even financing closing costs. So when you have minimal of personal equity at stake, it bothers you least to take risks on other peoples ( say banks) money.
Now lets go to India, and I will stick to North-India, as that's where I have first hand expereience from. Go and talk to any property dealer and enquiry about properties. Wait for few weeks and return to find the rates have gone up. Well lets assume, you agreed upon the sale price and are now ready to conduct transaction. The property dealer is not going to ask you for SS number to check credit wortheness, but rather will ask for cash amount. You pay cash, you have the papers else don't waste time. So with business model, their is little risk involved and hence property business in North-India remains sizzling hot.
If you can afford you must buy piece of land in North India. ALthough maintaining it always remains challange as their are no laws protecting you from Rich-Police-Politician gangs.
I can tell you in Hyderabad that many flats in and around madhapur are upwards of 45 lakhs.
These prices will fall given the number of flats still unsold. There are amny unsold houses worth above 1 Cr and they are gonna come down.
--sri
You have to understand how the market in India operates versus how it is run in developed countries especially in USA. I don't know if you noticed, but all the property transactions are conducted on credit in USA with minimum persnal contribution ( i.e. down payement). And now in hindsight, we all can understand how this practise was reason for bubble-brust. As an interested home-owner looking for houses currently, I have first hand experience. I say that beacuse people out-bidding me, even in todays market conditions, are putting down zero amount in down payment and in-turn even financing closing costs. So when you have minimal of personal equity at stake, it bothers you least to take risks on other peoples ( say banks) money.
Now lets go to India, and I will stick to North-India, as that's where I have first hand expereience from. Go and talk to any property dealer and enquiry about properties. Wait for few weeks and return to find the rates have gone up. Well lets assume, you agreed upon the sale price and are now ready to conduct transaction. The property dealer is not going to ask you for SS number to check credit wortheness, but rather will ask for cash amount. You pay cash, you have the papers else don't waste time. So with business model, their is little risk involved and hence property business in North-India remains sizzling hot.
If you can afford you must buy piece of land in North India. ALthough maintaining it always remains challange as their are no laws protecting you from Rich-Police-Politician gangs.
hopefullegalimmigrant
12-13 01:54 PM
I have been a member for a while now and have seen the benefits of IV. I've also seen a lot of back and forth in various thrreads betweeen various members in various issues and subjects. Before any one starts checking if I have contributed, let me assure you I have ....for the DC rally. Why? because deep down I believe in this org. No one forced me to contribute, no one asked me to have to come to this or that meeting. I live in Wisconsin but have not been able to attend any sub commitee meetings In Milwaukee because of circumstances both personal and official. I need not explain to anyone in more detail. What I mean by this is we need to set our boundries of expectations. How much do we practically expect out of members and how much can be done by a much more core group. Someone who RSVP but dont turn up should technically be a non issue, its definetly bad for the organizer and the core group, but are we hear to teach people courtesy? Its an intangible expectation. When we set this level of expectation lower, we will strain oursleves to a lesser extent. The bottom line is human behaviour and circumstances that model that behaviour and any other external circumstances cannot be changed.
I second any idea that keeps membership open and does not restrict access if one has not paid. However in order for any legislation to happen we all know that $$ is the bottom line. So when ever we need it, we must raise as much as we can. We have to let people come to the web site browse and leave at their will. Restricting access is like closing doors and no popular internet model works like this. Take google, yahoo, hotmail, everythign is still free and has been free and is the most popular. Open source is also more popular than paid software. We have a majority of members who log in from the office or home, and we have to let these people in. Our successes should inspire people (it inspired me) to pay. I will contribute again and also join my state chapter very soon, but my only gripe is when we have emotional members who role play people and call other people names. We dont need to go there.If we are arguing over the internet like this how long will it take us to break into a fight in a state chapter meeting?
Take the anology of our freedom struggle. Did the british grant freedom only to freedom fighters ? How many so called *fence sitters* did we have then? Eventually everyone got freedom. How did we raise money to have morchas and satyagrahas? All that needed money, time and sacrifice too..I dont want to go too deep into this analogy as it is just an example and may not be entirely 100% perfect for the scenario we are in, but its close.
P.S The opinion I have expressed is entirely mine. I have no personal gripes against any one person and have not taken any names. If you dont like what I posted ignore it. Its freedom to express ourselves that will get us to where we need to.
I second any idea that keeps membership open and does not restrict access if one has not paid. However in order for any legislation to happen we all know that $$ is the bottom line. So when ever we need it, we must raise as much as we can. We have to let people come to the web site browse and leave at their will. Restricting access is like closing doors and no popular internet model works like this. Take google, yahoo, hotmail, everythign is still free and has been free and is the most popular. Open source is also more popular than paid software. We have a majority of members who log in from the office or home, and we have to let these people in. Our successes should inspire people (it inspired me) to pay. I will contribute again and also join my state chapter very soon, but my only gripe is when we have emotional members who role play people and call other people names. We dont need to go there.If we are arguing over the internet like this how long will it take us to break into a fight in a state chapter meeting?
Take the anology of our freedom struggle. Did the british grant freedom only to freedom fighters ? How many so called *fence sitters* did we have then? Eventually everyone got freedom. How did we raise money to have morchas and satyagrahas? All that needed money, time and sacrifice too..I dont want to go too deep into this analogy as it is just an example and may not be entirely 100% perfect for the scenario we are in, but its close.
P.S The opinion I have expressed is entirely mine. I have no personal gripes against any one person and have not taken any names. If you dont like what I posted ignore it. Its freedom to express ourselves that will get us to where we need to.
more...
sri1309
12-17 08:24 AM
Folks - this campaign is endorsed by IV core. This is a very important campaign moving forward with the new president.
This thread always remains on top to get more visibility. Please send your stories and also urge everyone you know to send their stories
Chandu,
I am not sure if you are moderator, if so, we request you have it as an IV action item in home page. Having been with this excellant forum for more than a year now most of us DO know if IV core endorse it or not ..If you notice , you will see my last posts stil in the same page.. meaning reponse isnt that great. Please drive it more..
Thanks in advance..
This thread always remains on top to get more visibility. Please send your stories and also urge everyone you know to send their stories
Chandu,
I am not sure if you are moderator, if so, we request you have it as an IV action item in home page. Having been with this excellant forum for more than a year now most of us DO know if IV core endorse it or not ..If you notice , you will see my last posts stil in the same page.. meaning reponse isnt that great. Please drive it more..
Thanks in advance..
2010 Sportster Bobber for sale
abracadabra
07-11 11:49 AM
http://hammondlawgroup.blogspot.com/
more...
WaldenPond
03-13 12:12 PM
I completely disagree with your message here. You dont even know what the personal reason for not participating in a state chapter is. I, for one, am unable to join a state chapter, because , the nearest chapter is 400 miles and 2 states away. What good would it do to me to join something that I can never be part of. I wanted to start a state chapter here in my place, but I couldnt find any useful resources on how to do it. May be eb3_nepa has some reasons like it.
Like you said, IV is not a top-down organization, which means everyone is responsible for everyone. I dont see anything wrong with eb3_nepa's questions. He wanted to know what is going on. I am sure there are lots of people around here who has the same questions.
The Admin Fixes letter campaign was a good initiative. But, the target date got moved twice, and now I dont even know when the end date is.
May be IV should be a top-down organization. Any organization as big as IV would probably be better served with a Top Team. That team could probably elected by the community. I am confident, that most of our members wouldnt even mind spending a few extra bucks to pay a honarary amount to this team for their efforts and time. Then there will be more structure and accountability and action going on around here.
I came to know about IV pretty late. When I did learn about IV and joined IV, I was a very enthusiastic participant. Of late, I do believe IV is fading away. I dont see so many activities going on around here. Like eb3_nepa and few others said, IV is right now becoming just another Immigration portal. It is starting to lose its identity.
After doing all the hard work to gather a mass or like minded people, it will be shameful, if IV drifts away from its stated aim. So, may be it is time for every member, including core members like you to refect upon things and come up with ways to make this organization more transparent and more accessible for people like me.
Like Waldenpond said, it is probably not wise to list all the items going on in the portal. The work around to that would be, we can add another membership type which is more restrictive. This membership group will have only members whose identities have been verified. Once this group is created, IV can post all the happenings accessible to them. This will help people like me who are unable to be part of any state chapter to know what is happening at IV. Keep our sprits high.
Thank you
When you join a state chapter or a group in your area, it is not necessary to conduct face-to-face meetings everyday/every week, although in person meetings wouldn't hurt. The idea is to create a channel to dissipate information through channels other than WWW. Believe it or not, there are lot many folks from anti-groups who lurk around just to keep an eye on us. Participating or becoming part of the group near to you and encourage others to do the same will also help to build/strength a group of like minded folks in the area who could then team-up to meet with local lawmakers from your area/state. We are a grass roots organization and we need to have a stronger grassroots in order to continue to be more effective. As I said earlier, this channel also is very useful to dissipate information which cannot be shared on world wide web.
Now a days when everybody has presidential election on their mind, immigration issue is not on the list of things to do for most lawmakers. As such, it takes time for the updates and the there are updates that cannot be disclosed on www. We continue to work on our issues in manner we have always worked in the past. And in the absence of Congress not taking up our immigration issues, it some how becomes our fault even though it is ok if some folks would show up from time to time and suggest that they have reasons not to join a google or a yahoo group. And all of a sudden the problem is with organization and the manner in which we work and then there is an urgent to create a “process”. Although you seem to be suggesting that you want all the ducks in the row and world peace issues sorted out before you will start accepting updates in exactly the manner in which you like to receive them. Is that correct? How about the idea of getting actively involved in your area and create an active chapter, which was your idea to begin with, and one I would agree is an excellent idea.
It is of'course a valid question - “what is going on”. Also it is a very general statement and one which can have a very long answer and one which can be answered in few words. If you become part of a group in your area, you will know what is going on. Please understand that a significant number of members are putting lot of effort, if others are not able to participate actively, is it not fair to ask others to help in organizing in groups in the local area and be regular communication so that action items could be handled effectively?
Like you said, IV is not a top-down organization, which means everyone is responsible for everyone. I dont see anything wrong with eb3_nepa's questions. He wanted to know what is going on. I am sure there are lots of people around here who has the same questions.
The Admin Fixes letter campaign was a good initiative. But, the target date got moved twice, and now I dont even know when the end date is.
May be IV should be a top-down organization. Any organization as big as IV would probably be better served with a Top Team. That team could probably elected by the community. I am confident, that most of our members wouldnt even mind spending a few extra bucks to pay a honarary amount to this team for their efforts and time. Then there will be more structure and accountability and action going on around here.
I came to know about IV pretty late. When I did learn about IV and joined IV, I was a very enthusiastic participant. Of late, I do believe IV is fading away. I dont see so many activities going on around here. Like eb3_nepa and few others said, IV is right now becoming just another Immigration portal. It is starting to lose its identity.
After doing all the hard work to gather a mass or like minded people, it will be shameful, if IV drifts away from its stated aim. So, may be it is time for every member, including core members like you to refect upon things and come up with ways to make this organization more transparent and more accessible for people like me.
Like Waldenpond said, it is probably not wise to list all the items going on in the portal. The work around to that would be, we can add another membership type which is more restrictive. This membership group will have only members whose identities have been verified. Once this group is created, IV can post all the happenings accessible to them. This will help people like me who are unable to be part of any state chapter to know what is happening at IV. Keep our sprits high.
Thank you
When you join a state chapter or a group in your area, it is not necessary to conduct face-to-face meetings everyday/every week, although in person meetings wouldn't hurt. The idea is to create a channel to dissipate information through channels other than WWW. Believe it or not, there are lot many folks from anti-groups who lurk around just to keep an eye on us. Participating or becoming part of the group near to you and encourage others to do the same will also help to build/strength a group of like minded folks in the area who could then team-up to meet with local lawmakers from your area/state. We are a grass roots organization and we need to have a stronger grassroots in order to continue to be more effective. As I said earlier, this channel also is very useful to dissipate information which cannot be shared on world wide web.
Now a days when everybody has presidential election on their mind, immigration issue is not on the list of things to do for most lawmakers. As such, it takes time for the updates and the there are updates that cannot be disclosed on www. We continue to work on our issues in manner we have always worked in the past. And in the absence of Congress not taking up our immigration issues, it some how becomes our fault even though it is ok if some folks would show up from time to time and suggest that they have reasons not to join a google or a yahoo group. And all of a sudden the problem is with organization and the manner in which we work and then there is an urgent to create a “process”. Although you seem to be suggesting that you want all the ducks in the row and world peace issues sorted out before you will start accepting updates in exactly the manner in which you like to receive them. Is that correct? How about the idea of getting actively involved in your area and create an active chapter, which was your idea to begin with, and one I would agree is an excellent idea.
It is of'course a valid question - “what is going on”. Also it is a very general statement and one which can have a very long answer and one which can be answered in few words. If you become part of a group in your area, you will know what is going on. Please understand that a significant number of members are putting lot of effort, if others are not able to participate actively, is it not fair to ask others to help in organizing in groups in the local area and be regular communication so that action items could be handled effectively?
hair FOR SALE Xs650 hardtail obber
GCVictim
05-07 12:08 PM
Me and My wife got soft LUD on 03/19/09.
more...
Madhuri
03-09 11:24 AM
It's a good suggestion, but I think free period should last only for a couple of weeks.
Suggestion: IV membership should be free for the first 3 months, after which there should be a minimum $20/per month to keep your membership and log in.
Also at that time a member needs to update his/her profile to include contact information. This way we encourage new people to come study the issues, gain trust with IV.
Suggestion: IV membership should be free for the first 3 months, after which there should be a minimum $20/per month to keep your membership and log in.
Also at that time a member needs to update his/her profile to include contact information. This way we encourage new people to come study the issues, gain trust with IV.
hot School Bobber: Motorcycle:
gimme Green!!
07-20 04:24 PM
You have been busy!!!
full time job, part time MS, start own company, marriage, 2 kids...
Are you working for someone else now and your own company is on the side?
I have wanted to start some business on the side, but thought that was not possible without a GC.
Can you share your experiences on how you did this?
Thanks,
- Another rotter in DBEC..
Here's what i did. I enrolled myself as a part time student into an accredited college to pursue MS degree as soon as i filed my LC for GC in Feb 2002. This is what i thougt when my GC papers were filed.
By the time i complete my MS degree, i would have my GC in hand. But i completed my MS degree in Dec'04 while my LC was still rotting in DBEC.
Finally when LC was approved in Aug'05 and i thought of starting my own company before filing I-140. But i filed my I-140 papers in November 05 and started my company in Jan'06 along with one more partner who has GC.
My I-140 was approved and at the same time our own company completed our first overseas transaction.
Now i am waiting to file my I-485. Now i am thinking of doing PMP.
Note: 3 good things happend in the meantime since feb 2002.
I got married and i have two kids.
full time job, part time MS, start own company, marriage, 2 kids...
Are you working for someone else now and your own company is on the side?
I have wanted to start some business on the side, but thought that was not possible without a GC.
Can you share your experiences on how you did this?
Thanks,
- Another rotter in DBEC..
Here's what i did. I enrolled myself as a part time student into an accredited college to pursue MS degree as soon as i filed my LC for GC in Feb 2002. This is what i thougt when my GC papers were filed.
By the time i complete my MS degree, i would have my GC in hand. But i completed my MS degree in Dec'04 while my LC was still rotting in DBEC.
Finally when LC was approved in Aug'05 and i thought of starting my own company before filing I-140. But i filed my I-140 papers in November 05 and started my company in Jan'06 along with one more partner who has GC.
My I-140 was approved and at the same time our own company completed our first overseas transaction.
Now i am waiting to file my I-485. Now i am thinking of doing PMP.
Note: 3 good things happend in the meantime since feb 2002.
I got married and i have two kids.
more...
house Bobber motorcycle.

makino_a55
06-07 12:29 PM
So you see, what really matters here is whether you feel you are entitled to something or not. If you don�t feel entitled to a fair immigration process that does justice to those who seek legal ways to immigration, then you probably aren�t entitled. To ask for something, you must first believe that you deserve it. And to show that you deserve it, you must ask it loudly and clearly from rooftops.Don�t predict visa bulletins, but work to change and influence the visa bulletin 6 months from now. And no, you wont be deported for exercising that constitutional right.
keep the good work going we are with you guys
keep the good work going we are with you guys
tattoo Used Motorcycles For Sale
admin
04-10 07:59 AM
Is there an IRS ITIN tax ID number for IV for those who report contributions on their tax returns ?
gc_2010,
As quoted in in the last paragraph of the Contributions (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44#TaxDeductible) page, your contributions to Immigration Voice are not tax deductible. So one should not report these contribution in their tax returns. I have also sent you a PM.
gc_2010,
As quoted in in the last paragraph of the Contributions (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44#TaxDeductible) page, your contributions to Immigration Voice are not tax deductible. So one should not report these contribution in their tax returns. I have also sent you a PM.
more...
pictures Triumph T120 hardtail obber
tonyHK12
04-20 02:05 PM
Tony, I didn't grow up in India. I am oblivious to its education ways. That said, some of the comments expressed here, is not the way to talk to anyone with an education, no matter what school they graduated. Anyway, I'm done here.
Thats cool. I'm sure no one wanted to attack this member directly, but there is a reason why people jumped on the 3 year degree, especially since this is commerce, for a technology job.
I have worked with europeans with 3 year degrees. Many Russians love the BSc physics
3 year degrees are popular and the first choice in many ROW countries (only). I'll leave it at that.
But I have been involved in hiring for quite a few of the top 10 companies in India, and I do know what qualifications they look for and ones they don't look at.
There are exceptions like bugsbunny mentioned - There are some who come from poor families that can't afford the 4 year degree, even at $100-200 a year.
They are too few Ivy league/reputed 3 year degrees in India, unless the field is arts, Law, economics,...
If you don't qualify in the top 5%, you have to shell out $1000-$2000 a year for engineering degree.
Thats cool. I'm sure no one wanted to attack this member directly, but there is a reason why people jumped on the 3 year degree, especially since this is commerce, for a technology job.
I have worked with europeans with 3 year degrees. Many Russians love the BSc physics
3 year degrees are popular and the first choice in many ROW countries (only). I'll leave it at that.
But I have been involved in hiring for quite a few of the top 10 companies in India, and I do know what qualifications they look for and ones they don't look at.
There are exceptions like bugsbunny mentioned - There are some who come from poor families that can't afford the 4 year degree, even at $100-200 a year.
They are too few Ivy league/reputed 3 year degrees in India, unless the field is arts, Law, economics,...
If you don't qualify in the top 5%, you have to shell out $1000-$2000 a year for engineering degree.
dresses Tags: Custom Bobber Motorcycle
satyab7
04-07 09:57 PM
Receipt ID: 5035-6741-7006-3802
Business Name: Immigration Voice
Business Name: Immigration Voice
more...
makeup Ontario For Sale. 2006
mlk
06-22 07:40 PM
and that, my friend, is just childish behavior =)
girlfriend Motorcycles For Sale | 2010
smisachu
01-23 08:57 PM
good thread. I do little bit of trading myself from a personal brokerage account and made some pocket change (few hundreds by trading commodity ETFs) recently. in layman terms, can u explain wht do u mean by ' US natural gas market is in contango' .
First of all note that the original post was alomst year and a half old so dont go by the ideas there now :D
In commodity markets you trade futures and spot. Spot means immidate delivery of the under lying commodity. In futures you pay today for delivery at a future date. So typically the price of the future will be the price of spot + the storage charge (simple calculation to give you an idea considering no premiums). As the day of delivery approaches the price will pull to spot price. For example if west texas intermediate (WTI) crude is $92 spot price the 3 month future will be $100. (92+8 for storage). Considering that the spot price does not change at all, in three months time the price of the oil you will now be purchasing will be $92, but you paid $100 for it. This is backwardation. This is usually how markets are most of the time.
Now if in 3 months the price of WTI is trading at $110, you will own oil you paid $100 for and now can turn around and sell for $110. This is contango.
When you buy a commodity ETF, they dont take actual delivery of the product, they roll their contarcts. So they will hold a 3 month contarct and when the third month approaches they sell the contarct and get another 3 month contaract. If market is in backwardation then they will always be buying high and selling low. If market is in contango they will make money but as soon as it switches back to backwardation they will ride down the slide and loose all the money they made. So I dont think ETF's are agood way of making money in commodities passively. You can actively manage the ETF portfolio and make money using options and hedges and leveraged ETF's. But buy and hold, I suggest go and invest with a CTA who will be trading rule based to negate the effects of contango and backwardation.
Hope this is simple enough:)
First of all note that the original post was alomst year and a half old so dont go by the ideas there now :D
In commodity markets you trade futures and spot. Spot means immidate delivery of the under lying commodity. In futures you pay today for delivery at a future date. So typically the price of the future will be the price of spot + the storage charge (simple calculation to give you an idea considering no premiums). As the day of delivery approaches the price will pull to spot price. For example if west texas intermediate (WTI) crude is $92 spot price the 3 month future will be $100. (92+8 for storage). Considering that the spot price does not change at all, in three months time the price of the oil you will now be purchasing will be $92, but you paid $100 for it. This is backwardation. This is usually how markets are most of the time.
Now if in 3 months the price of WTI is trading at $110, you will own oil you paid $100 for and now can turn around and sell for $110. This is contango.
When you buy a commodity ETF, they dont take actual delivery of the product, they roll their contarcts. So they will hold a 3 month contarct and when the third month approaches they sell the contarct and get another 3 month contaract. If market is in backwardation then they will always be buying high and selling low. If market is in contango they will make money but as soon as it switches back to backwardation they will ride down the slide and loose all the money they made. So I dont think ETF's are agood way of making money in commodities passively. You can actively manage the ETF portfolio and make money using options and hedges and leveraged ETF's. But buy and hold, I suggest go and invest with a CTA who will be trading rule based to negate the effects of contango and backwardation.
Hope this is simple enough:)
hairstyles Motorcycle for sale or blk
Humhongekamyab
07-03 10:25 AM
In this day and age the news travel fast and if we expose wrong people it will help everybody. My friend told me that his brother in law wanted to come to US to earn his flying licence. He wanted to go to this one school in California. My friend left three messages with the school last year buy luckily no one returned his call so his brother in law joined a school in GA. This week my friend sent me this about the school in CA http://feeds.feedburner.com/2ndcity?format=xml
It is still a breaking news and it would take few days/weeks to figure out what actually happened but due to the wonders of internet everybody who is interested in becoming a pilot knows about this and it all happened within days.
It is still a breaking news and it would take few days/weeks to figure out what actually happened but due to the wonders of internet everybody who is interested in becoming a pilot knows about this and it all happened within days.
snathan
04-27 11:47 PM
Agreed that this will throw out all the crappy body shoppers. This is what we need in future not to make it difficult for future h1-b or other people. We should infact support this bill as this will weed out many Indian Body shoppers and benefit everyone.
This is nothing new but most of it is just implementing what is already in low. Thats my take on it.
Throw your GC and become H1...then you will understand the meaning of this bill
This is nothing new but most of it is just implementing what is already in low. Thats my take on it.
Throw your GC and become H1...then you will understand the meaning of this bill
darslee
07-14 07:58 PM
Some of us can do more than one thing at a time...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment