Thursday, June 23, 2011

crewcut hairstyle

images I had a basic crewcut as well crewcut hairstyle. Male Celebrity Short Haircuts
  • Male Celebrity Short Haircuts



  • msp1976
    03-10 07:57 PM
    Friend of mine (to whom I contacted regarding IV) is in USA for 7 years and knows how lobbying & party funds are raised (including Watergate) and also very much aware of "Retrogression" and problems of being "Legal".

    Also, he is aware of cause of IV and appreciate that but he is un-comfortable because whenever he login to IV, he noticed that:
    - more than 40-50% respondents are talking about money/contributions & signatures showing how much they have contributed as of today,
    - 10-15% are talking about blocking non-contributors(calling by Free Lunchers etc..),
    - 5 % are Pseudo intellectuals (talking BIG but dont know immigration basics like - PD, issues of I-140/I485)
    - 5% are always trying to shutdown others, accusing/calling by names to other forum members (he says "Highly skilled" in accusing!!)
    - and remaining are "Positive" contributors for IVs retrogression cause (talking about - I spoke to senators office, can we arrange rallies, when to Fax/fliers, when State chapters are going to meet, posting excerpts from senate/CSPAN/News etc..)

    Is our audience is so? Can we focus on our cause? pl be together like.. Like-Minded!!!

    First of all We are not into any 'gate' here...We are not creating any 'watergate' or 'immigrationgate'...
    All activities we do are legal and you would eventually get the expenditure report too...

    Now If you try to build any organization that is non paid completely volunteer...basis, all kinds of things do creep in...
    There is no avoiding that....
    Your 'friend' has a very idealized version of public organization in his mind....
    But the fact is that all public volunteer based organization(especially the ones so heavily populated by 'high skilled' ones) are going to be chaotic....

    The only public organizations that are not chaotic are either the Chinese communist party or paramilitary organization like fire fighters and police departments..All other organizations are going to be how you described...the different %ges..

    Now you have 2 choices.....
    Choice 1. Try to work with the chaos and have some voice in the legislative process...
    Choice 2. Shut your self out and not have a voice at all and mind you one less voice makes our collective voice weaker....


    The choice is yours to make.........





    wallpaper Male Celebrity Short Haircuts crewcut hairstyle. These two hair styles furnish
  • These two hair styles furnish



  • sammyb
    03-13 12:11 PM
    like the idea ... but are you going to do that :D :D

    That is correct, 9 months and then I will return to my country for good.
    I am waiting for the day when we get the GC , we will tear it into pieces and throw in front of consulate.

    Cheers





    crewcut hairstyle. hairstyles Crew Cut Hairstyles
  • hairstyles Crew Cut Hairstyles



  • willwin
    08-13 12:08 PM
    At this rate, EB2 I will become current next June for sure and EB3 ROW/I will move. But again, this movement may be for just 3 months ...





    2011 These two hair styles furnish crewcut hairstyle. Crew Cut Short Men Hairstyles
  • Crew Cut Short Men Hairstyles



  • priderock
    05-24 02:20 PM
    Does this amendment strictly apply to new H1B filings or will it also impact people with H1B and an approved I-140 but need to extend it due to retrogression?

    Regarding the exodus, maybe that is their purpose. Maybe, they have enough
    hi-tech workers and they don't need more. I guess we need to watch and wait and accept this as a reality.

    They get their way to kick H1 people out. I was wondering what their plans be for kicking GC holders and some who got citizenship out. Bring KKK back ??





    The way things are, this does not look like the glorious country I dreamed of.
    Last year facing long period of uncertainity I and my wife had made a decision to go back to India after meeting breaking even on our house.

    I think most of us wanted to be in US in the first place because we thought that legal systems work here and justice is upheld. If we have to fight with the system anyway, why do it in a foreign land? Better to go home and make that place better .. probably good enough for them to envy.

    As of now this country seems to be exactly opposite of what they claim to be.

    Justice - not served to us
    Freedom & liberty - not if you are on H1
    Free economy & globalization - Only if it benefits us
    Compassion & Humanitarianism - Only if you are American citizens. We don't care if farmers are comitting suicides in India or starving in Mexico due to our policies & subsidies.

    The way I see it American dream is going to turn into American nightmare for many of us.

    I think every one is waiting for their proverbial last straw. Is it the one ?? A million dollar question.



    more...


    crewcut hairstyle. of this crew cut hairstyle
  • of this crew cut hairstyle



  • gc_boy
    04-16 02:35 PM
    I got the same RFE. My attorney wanted me to send the following documents which i did. This may help you.



    Copies of birth certificates of any children;
    Copies of evidence of a joint residence (i.e. Current Rental/Lease Agreement in both names, Ownership of property in both names, etc.);
    Copies of joint income tax returns;
    Copies of insurance (health, car, fire, etc.) in names of both parties;
    Copies of joint bank statements;
    Copies of joint credit card account(s) in both names; and/or
    Any other type of evidence that shows your marriage is bona fide (i.e. photos of you both before, during and after marriage, correspondence to each other, correspondence from others to you both, etc.).


    Don�t worry about sending too much. For these types of RFEs, the more stuff we submit, the merrier.





    crewcut hairstyle. Crewcut Haircut: Crewcut BDude
  • Crewcut Haircut: Crewcut BDude



  • pappu
    09-13 03:37 PM
    Hi,

    The best thing that you can help us do for now is to recruit more members, and get them to pay IV. Trust me, membership and funding are two of the biggest challenges in front of us. Beyond that, if you would like to help further, send me a message, and I'll see who I can put you in touch with.

    Thank you again!

    Best,

    RR

    We need more members to join IV. In order to help us, pls--

    - post IV poster in your local grocery stores, temples and restaaurants. (the poster is in resources section)
    - try to get friends from other nationalities to join IV.
    - If you are a graduate of A US university pls contact your alumni association and inform all their members.
    - Send an email to all your friends. (template in resources section) informing about IV



    more...


    crewcut hairstyle. with a crew-cut hairstyle.
  • with a crew-cut hairstyle.



  • johnamit
    07-16 10:09 AM
    signed.





    2010 hairstyles Crew Cut Hairstyles crewcut hairstyle. I had a basic crewcut as well
  • I had a basic crewcut as well



  • asharda
    01-31 09:50 AM
    now its showing as 15 and 23 under most popular.



    more...


    crewcut hairstyle. Prom hairstyles you can Oct 9,
  • Prom hairstyles you can Oct 9,



  • anzerraja
    07-19 06:16 PM
    Sounds good.

    Zooooom ?? Do you want to open the thread (please add the important points of the conversation going on this thread as your first message, so we can repeat that over and again for people who join later).



    Zoooom & Anzerraja:
    The core membership may be modest and may not want to speak out much on this issue. It becomes our prerogative to drive this.

    Lets do this. Zooom do you mind opening a separate thread, "Reimburse past expenses to Aman & other IV Core members" or something like that. Please post a message asking people to "pledge" an amount towards that effort. Can you two drive this effort. I am also available for assistance.

    We will update members who pledge how to finalize their pledge by any of the following methods based on subsequent expert advice:
    1) Should they contribute to IV directly
    2) Send a personal check to Aman.
    3) Other method like IV reimbursing Aman and others from the common donation corpus.





    hair Crew Cut Short Men Hairstyles crewcut hairstyle. Hairstyle: “Crew Cut”, Buzzed
  • Hairstyle: “Crew Cut”, Buzzed



  • richshi
    04-26 07:42 PM
    Just registered as volunteer. Will send a check of $100 first thing tomorrow.

    I will go to Wenxuecity ( a chinese portal) to introduce this great organization and ask people to donate money.



    more...


    crewcut hairstyle. crewcut hairstyle. have a crew-cut hairstyle; have a crew-cut hairstyle
  • crewcut hairstyle. have a crew-cut hairstyle; have a crew-cut hairstyle



  • h4hopeful
    07-14 02:09 PM
    They have all gathered, and probably some media is there, I bet that Logiclife - Franklin - Etc. are updating the core team about the events, if anybody is having any conversation with anyone at the rally please post the number of people, media, etc, thanks





    hot of this crew cut hairstyle crewcut hairstyle. wallpaper Crew Cut Short Men Hairstyles crew cut hairstyles. makeup cut
  • wallpaper Crew Cut Short Men Hairstyles crew cut hairstyles. makeup cut



  • whitecollarslave
    01-30 06:13 PM
    Here is another question. Its about leadership but uses immigration as an example.

    "This is just one example of our political status quo: America's LEGAL immigration system is in dire need of a reform. Even though the members of Congress agree to that, they are not able to or not willing to bring about such a reform. Their hands are tied because of a certain powerful focus group who won't allow ANY immigration reform unless it encompasses a comprehensive reform of a well-known controversial issue. Innocent people always get hurt in a war. And in this conflict its the legal immigrants, who have not broken any laws, are the ones who are suffering the most. Senator Obama, as the President of the United States, what will you do, so that the voice of the people can be heard and their problems solved instead of selected powerful groups bullying the lawmakers?"

    Please vote. We need have people talking about our problems. We need to bring awareness about the difference between legal and illegal immigration. The likes of Dobbs often confuse the two.

    Send the letters and vote for these questions.
    Thanks!



    more...


    house wallpaper A crew cut hair crewcut hairstyle. crew cut hairstyles_16
  • crew cut hairstyles_16



  • m306m
    06-11 04:24 PM
    I am already financially/emotionally drained out due to my accident. I guess its going to be deja-vu for me again.

    Now I have hardly any money in my bank accounts(around 14K to be precise), and no house , which seems to be a good news and they cannot rip off much.

    Only questions I have now are:
    1. Any idea generally how long these things can go on?
    2. During the trial will there be any restrictions on leaving the country (In genuine emergency situations)?
    3. In the worst case if I am willing to give-up my GC..would it still make sense for us(my spouse and 2 kids) to go thru all this emotional stress all over again by staying here and thinkign about what will happen tomorrow...?

    If you have only 14k then that is all that they can claim from you. In extreme cases they can consider put a lien against your future pay (for eg: 50% of future pay going to pay for the damages).

    But don't worry so much!!! Why you will ask? here are the reasons.

    Firstly, it matter who is suing you. Are the lawyers representing the insurance companies of the victims or are the lawyer retained by the victims directly.

    If the lawyers are retained by the victims directly, the victim has to pay the lawyer to fight this case. The lawyer will only fight if there is way they can get you to pay the fees. The fees for such a lawsuit will far exceed 14K!!! So what you might want to do is request a lawyer to write a letter on your behalf to the lawyers of the victims and request them to settle out of court. for may 10K or else threaten that you will leave the country and they will recieve nothing!!. Ofcourse you don't have to leave the country you are using this as a barganing chip. Move the 14k to india in your parents or sibling's name. that way when they do an asset check nothing shows up.

    From your posts you are sounding very stressed!! don't be relax you don't have to give up your GC. You have get a lawyer to help you out and pre-empt this before it goes to trial. Even after it goes to trial get a lawyer and fight for this (provided it does not cost you more than 14K). If you or your wife or kids are in university, most universities have laywers who will give free advice to students. You can also choose to pay between $100-$500 for consulation with other lawyers (remember the lawyers you are going to consult also want to make money so they will push you to retain them and some of them will scare you with the most unlikely scenarios. Filter this out by talking to 4-5 different lawyers).

    G'luck. this is not the end of the world and frivilous lawsuits in the US are more common than legitimate lawsuits. This is not worth your sleep! Fight for this and don't think about giving up your GC for this!





    tattoo Crewcut Haircut: Crewcut BDude crewcut hairstyle. Is in the crew cut the sides
  • Is in the crew cut the sides



  • raj2007
    06-15 12:43 AM
    Thanks guys for all the posts. I guess I have a little ignorant question. If I am married does my wife need to be here for me to file her 485. I am getting court marriage done in July 2007, and hope to file my 485 as soon as I have my marriage certificate, I am sure will be filing in July, but my wife won't be coming to the US till Jan 2008, which is when we have will have the ritualistic wedding. Does she need to be here for any paperwork. She could come on H4, but her parents won't let her stay for long. Does she need medical tests as well from civil surgeon when I file for her? I am hoping she can come in Jan on H4, and then get her EAD along with mine.


    Yes she needs to be here to file I-485 and then she can leave and stay there..



    more...


    pictures with a crew-cut hairstyle. crewcut hairstyle. High and tight haircut for men
  • High and tight haircut for men



  • needhelp!
    12-12 11:09 AM
    I had sent mine a while back. This is the least we can do as individuals.





    dresses wallpaper Crew Cut Short Men Hairstyles crew cut hairstyles. makeup cut crewcut hairstyle. no-maintenance hairstyle
  • no-maintenance hairstyle



  • willwin
    06-10 11:49 AM
    Call.. nothing to loose to call..

    I just did. Called all the 6 offices.



    more...


    makeup Prom hairstyles you can Oct 9, crewcut hairstyle. wallpaper A crew cut hair
  • wallpaper A crew cut hair



  • tonyHK12
    04-20 12:59 PM
    Hey GG - I did not take offense to your sentiments on B Com. What pissed people off, was your tone and disgust at the poor fellow and his qualifications, especially when you know little about his ability to carry out his job, or his background. In school, or on line -- he earned those degrees. Maybe he didn't have the financial resources to attend the best schools (I don�t know what is IGNOU). His employer has retained him, so perhaps he is good at what he does. He left his home, his family and traveled to some foreign shore to earn a living, not rob a bank. Show some respect. Anyway apologies for anything harsh I have said. Peace.

    I assume you've likely never studied in India though. An bachelor's degree in engineering is not very expensive, if you have good grades.
    10 years back it would cost about $100-200 a year, if you qualified through a state ranking system.





    girlfriend Is in the crew cut the sides crewcut hairstyle. of army crew cut haircut
  • of army crew cut haircut



  • gc_lover
    04-18 07:43 AM
    Does anyone know how close are we in achieving this target, did we atleast cross 100k?





    hairstyles crewcut hairstyle. have a crew-cut hairstyle; have a crew-cut hairstyle crewcut hairstyle. quot;buzzcut crewcut haircuts
  • quot;buzzcut crewcut haircuts



  • Macaca
    11-07 12:24 PM
    There are more than just national anecdotes, however. Everyday Americans are affected. Since looking into the H-1B visa program, some of my constituents have come to me and spoken out against abuses they see.
    Another constituent sent me a letter saying that he saw firsthand how foreign workers were brought in while Iowans with similar qualifications were let go. He tells me he is a computer professional with over 20 years experience. He was laid off and has yet to find a job. He states: I believe [my employer] has a history of hiring H-1B computer personnel at the expense of qualified American citizens.
    I received a letter from a man in Arizona who works for a company that employs dozens of H-1B workers. When he asked his supervisor why so many foreign nationals were being hired, the head of human resources said: If the company has an American and a person from India, both with the same skill set, the company will hire the person from India because they can pay them less. These are firsthand stories from U.S. workers.

    I ask those begging for an increase in foreign workers to explain these cases to me. Why are Americans struggling to get jobs as software developers, data processors, and program analysts?

    From How Safe Is Your Job? (http://www.parade.com/articles/editions/2007/edition_07-01-2007/Intelligence_Report) By Lyric Wallwork Winik | parade, July 1, 2007

    You could lose your job to a foreign worker�not because he�s cheaper but because he has better workplace skills and discipline. That�s the message Labor Secretary Elaine Chao hears from U.S. executives who are worried about America�s competitive future.
    Beyond the cheaper cost of labor, U.S. employers say that many workers abroad simply have a better attitude toward work. �American employees must be punctual, dress appropriately and have good personal hygiene,� says Chao. �They need anger-management and conflict-resolution skills, and they have to be able to accept direction. Too many young people bristle when a supervisor asks them to do something.�
    As for our job future, Chao notes that most of the fastest-growing jobs today are in industries requiring advanced knowledge and skills and are �very high or high wage.�





    vsrinir
    09-17 01:00 PM
    I Think They Have Gone For Lunch

    STAY TUNED





    snathan
    01-17 12:08 PM
    Generally there are lots of people getting affected. But there is no one to lead the fight. I am sure once we start people will come and join. I am in the process of contacting the attorneys and consulting companies to fight together. I am also hoping for IV core to come forward and give us direction on this. I am ready to lead and fight. Are you ready to join me. We ARE FIGHTING FOR US.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment