
thescadaman
01-31 02:24 PM
voted..
wallpaper cute love quotes for
NNReddy
04-18 06:55 PM
BelmontBoy,
You didn't answer my question. Can you work for two companies processing your green card at the same time. I am working for employer A for 13 years and EB3 green card process pending for 8 years. Now while working for Company A, Can I start green card process through Company B(for part time work) and do porting to EB2? Please clarify. I am not intending to quit immediately after getting Green Card, I will work for 6 months after Green card for Company B(for part time)?
Is this legal to work full time for one company and part time for another company(I have EAD), both of them are processing green card at the same time? Is there a chance of getting RFE's OR Is there a chance of getting your original application getting rejected because of multiple employments and two green card process's at the same time.
Thanks
NN
You didn't answer my question. Can you work for two companies processing your green card at the same time. I am working for employer A for 13 years and EB3 green card process pending for 8 years. Now while working for Company A, Can I start green card process through Company B(for part time work) and do porting to EB2? Please clarify. I am not intending to quit immediately after getting Green Card, I will work for 6 months after Green card for Company B(for part time)?
Is this legal to work full time for one company and part time for another company(I have EAD), both of them are processing green card at the same time? Is there a chance of getting RFE's OR Is there a chance of getting your original application getting rejected because of multiple employments and two green card process's at the same time.
Thanks
NN

gimme Green!!
07-20 04:24 PM
You have been busy!!!
full time job, part time MS, start own company, marriage, 2 kids...
Are you working for someone else now and your own company is on the side?
I have wanted to start some business on the side, but thought that was not possible without a GC.
Can you share your experiences on how you did this?
Thanks,
- Another rotter in DBEC..
Here's what i did. I enrolled myself as a part time student into an accredited college to pursue MS degree as soon as i filed my LC for GC in Feb 2002. This is what i thougt when my GC papers were filed.
By the time i complete my MS degree, i would have my GC in hand. But i completed my MS degree in Dec'04 while my LC was still rotting in DBEC.
Finally when LC was approved in Aug'05 and i thought of starting my own company before filing I-140. But i filed my I-140 papers in November 05 and started my company in Jan'06 along with one more partner who has GC.
My I-140 was approved and at the same time our own company completed our first overseas transaction.
Now i am waiting to file my I-485. Now i am thinking of doing PMP.
Note: 3 good things happend in the meantime since feb 2002.
I got married and i have two kids.
full time job, part time MS, start own company, marriage, 2 kids...
Are you working for someone else now and your own company is on the side?
I have wanted to start some business on the side, but thought that was not possible without a GC.
Can you share your experiences on how you did this?
Thanks,
- Another rotter in DBEC..
Here's what i did. I enrolled myself as a part time student into an accredited college to pursue MS degree as soon as i filed my LC for GC in Feb 2002. This is what i thougt when my GC papers were filed.
By the time i complete my MS degree, i would have my GC in hand. But i completed my MS degree in Dec'04 while my LC was still rotting in DBEC.
Finally when LC was approved in Aug'05 and i thought of starting my own company before filing I-140. But i filed my I-140 papers in November 05 and started my company in Jan'06 along with one more partner who has GC.
My I-140 was approved and at the same time our own company completed our first overseas transaction.
Now i am waiting to file my I-485. Now i am thinking of doing PMP.
Note: 3 good things happend in the meantime since feb 2002.
I got married and i have two kids.
2011 cute love quotes for him from

swamy
11-14 12:26 PM
So you made the problem statement which every one around here knows. What are your action items for poor souls like me who do not know how to take on, a person with successful TV show , using a placard and a megaphone ? What would be your solution ?
I think WD already posted the action items - questioning the radio shows fairness and if they feel they have a responsibility in not inciting hate crimes toward immigrants both of which are very good points to raise. Lou Dobbs already has a huge platform from which he is spewing venom on immigrants and the last thing he needs is another medium - radio - to carry it even more.
GC is a pre-req to becoming a citizen and once you become one it is hoped that you would voice your opposition even more against hate-mongers like Lou. What he is indulging in is despicable - using the average American's economic insecurity and playing it off againts immigrants - & one does need to speak out if not for yourself atleast for others that can't do it themselves so WD is doing the right thing urging people to call in.
I think WD already posted the action items - questioning the radio shows fairness and if they feel they have a responsibility in not inciting hate crimes toward immigrants both of which are very good points to raise. Lou Dobbs already has a huge platform from which he is spewing venom on immigrants and the last thing he needs is another medium - radio - to carry it even more.
GC is a pre-req to becoming a citizen and once you become one it is hoped that you would voice your opposition even more against hate-mongers like Lou. What he is indulging in is despicable - using the average American's economic insecurity and playing it off againts immigrants - & one does need to speak out if not for yourself atleast for others that can't do it themselves so WD is doing the right thing urging people to call in.
more...
ndialani
10-30 07:41 PM
Thanks Caliguy for all your help.
I was able to talk to IO in TSC. Very nice IO (male). He really took time to look into my case.
First he said my case is preadj. , Than he mentioned my I-140 is under EB3 as per computer records.
I told him, i have the copy of my approved I-140 and it is under EB 2 category. he put me on hold for like 4-5 minutes. Came back and said he has passed on the info to IO looking into my case . He asked me for Reciept,alien # ets. on my I-140 BUT God Darn it, i didint have the document with me at that time. He said, i could call, ad give it to IO . I was so MAD!!!
After 30 minutes of searching, i found my approved I140 from 2006.
I called POJ method Less than 2 minutes i spoke to IO ....they dont disclose the name.
I explained my situation again and gave him all the info .He even asked my contact phone no.
i gave it to him.
I dont know , what to do next. Do you think they really pass in the info to IO reviewing the case?
Should i call on Monday.
Man! this weekend will be a GRIND!
I wish , i had the I140 handy.
So all of you there,
Learn from my mistake...please have all the documents with you....you never know, what they will ask for.
Thanks again Caliguy!!!!
I was able to talk to IO in TSC. Very nice IO (male). He really took time to look into my case.
First he said my case is preadj. , Than he mentioned my I-140 is under EB3 as per computer records.
I told him, i have the copy of my approved I-140 and it is under EB 2 category. he put me on hold for like 4-5 minutes. Came back and said he has passed on the info to IO looking into my case . He asked me for Reciept,alien # ets. on my I-140 BUT God Darn it, i didint have the document with me at that time. He said, i could call, ad give it to IO . I was so MAD!!!
After 30 minutes of searching, i found my approved I140 from 2006.
I called POJ method Less than 2 minutes i spoke to IO ....they dont disclose the name.
I explained my situation again and gave him all the info .He even asked my contact phone no.
i gave it to him.
I dont know , what to do next. Do you think they really pass in the info to IO reviewing the case?
Should i call on Monday.
Man! this weekend will be a GRIND!
I wish , i had the I140 handy.
So all of you there,
Learn from my mistake...please have all the documents with you....you never know, what they will ask for.
Thanks again Caliguy!!!!
PDOCT05
07-18 09:58 AM
DateDelivered:Jul 3rd
TimeDelivered:9:22Am
Center:NSC
Status:None
TimeDelivered:9:22Am
Center:NSC
Status:None
more...
hibhagya
07-18 09:22 AM
check the latest release on July 17.pdf. I am not sure how many applications are rejected on july 2nd ...If one did not recieve rejected package it means,they are going to honor the application as long as initial evidence is right.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis
USCIS Announces Revised Processing Procedures for Adjustment of Status Applications (41KB PDF)
July 17, 2007 - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that, beginning immediately, it will accept employment-based applications to adjust status (Form I-485) filed by aliens whose priority dates are current under the July Visa Bulletin, No. 107. USCIS will accept applications filed not later than August 17, 2007.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis
USCIS Announces Revised Processing Procedures for Adjustment of Status Applications (41KB PDF)
July 17, 2007 - U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced that, beginning immediately, it will accept employment-based applications to adjust status (Form I-485) filed by aliens whose priority dates are current under the July Visa Bulletin, No. 107. USCIS will accept applications filed not later than August 17, 2007.
2010 tagalog love quotes tumblr.
vallabhu
07-14 08:59 PM
Signed.
more...
vxb2004
04-27 09:21 PM
Nice compilation!
hair funny cute quotes. love quotes
sobers
02-24 09:52 AM
Another rallly by illegals...this one by Latin Americans in Miami.
-----------------------
The Miami Herald, Posted on Fri, Feb. 24, 2006 - IMMIGRATION
McCAIN TOUTS IMMIGRATION REFORM PLAN IN MIAMI: In a Miami rally, Sen. John McCain pushes for reform that would legalize up to 11 million migrants
BY ALFONSO CHARDY - achardy@MiamiHerald.com
Pushing for immigration reform that would legalize as many as 11 million undocumented immigrants, Sen. John McCain was preaching to the converted Thursday night at a packed town hall meeting that at times seemed part stump speech for the Arizona Republican who's eyeing a run for the White House.
''Our legislation will be taken up in the United States Senate within the next weeks and you've got to go to work,'' McCain told the more than 1,000 cheering and chanting supporters at a cavernous auditorium at Miami Dade College's Wolfson campus downtown, urging all to garner grass-roots support for the bill he and Sen. Ted Kennedy, D-Mass, have co-sponsored. ``You've got to work not only here in Miami-Dade and around Florida but around the country.''
The town hall meeting, which had the feel of a campaign rally, brought together disparate groups -- Cuban and Haitian immigrants, business and labor union leaders, Mexican farm workers and South American illegal immigrants -- all united behind the common agenda of helping the McCain-Kennedy bill prevail in the coming congressional debate.
McCain's Miami visit, which included get-togethers with Cuban-American business leaders and young immigrant students, came on the same day that the Bush administration extended for a year a controversial temporary worker program for 304,000 Central American illegal immigrants living in the United States.
MOST GENEROUS BILL
The McCain-Kennedy bill would grant temporary work permits to illegal immigrants and then after waiting six years and paying a $2,000 fine, it would enable them to apply for green cards.
It is the most generous of the bills now before Congress. A bill passed by the House in December seeks to criminalize illegal immigrants, impose stiff penalties on employers who hire illegal immigrants and target for prosecution anyone, even religious or advocacy groups, if they help undocumented migrants.
SALVADORAN AID
Salvadoran President Elias Antonio Saca, meanwhile, teamed up with South Florida's three Cuban-American U.S. representatives in Miami Thursday to thank President Bush for ordering the continuation of TPS.
Emilio Gonzalez, the head of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, told The Miami Herald that TPS extension reflected an administration policy to "help our neighbors and do the right thing in their time of need."
The Miami Herald reported last month that Homeland Security officials were debating ending TPS for Central Americans. That spread alarm in the immigrant community, triggering intense lobbying of the White House by Miami's Cuban- American representatives and Central American community leaders.
Gonzalez said the program was extended for a year instead of the regular 18 months because that was the ''consensus'' decision.
Saca said that when he meets with Bush in Washington today he will also urge the president to push for broader immigration reform.
Reps. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Lincoln Diaz-Balart and his brother Mario Diaz-Balart gave Saca credit for helping to keep the program alive by lobbying hard on the issue.
''He is the hero of the moment,'' said Lincoln Diaz-Balart.
Critics of the TPS program believe it has become an entitlement for certain illegal migrants -- while proponents argue it represents income and stability for poor Central American countries.
The extension covers about 225,000 Salvadorans, 75,000 Hondurans and 4,000 Nicaraguans. Extensions will expire Sept. 9, 2007, for Salvadorans and July 5, 2007, for Hondurans and Nicaraguans.
Among the TPS immigrants attending the Saca press conference was Yesi Gonz�lez, 23, of Honduras, who grew up in Miami since she was 7 years old. She now works at Padr�n Cigars.
''I'm very happy because I was very worried that I would have to leave my job, and maybe the country,'' she commented.
-----------------------
The Miami Herald, Posted on Fri, Feb. 24, 2006 - IMMIGRATION
McCAIN TOUTS IMMIGRATION REFORM PLAN IN MIAMI: In a Miami rally, Sen. John McCain pushes for reform that would legalize up to 11 million migrants
BY ALFONSO CHARDY - achardy@MiamiHerald.com
Pushing for immigration reform that would legalize as many as 11 million undocumented immigrants, Sen. John McCain was preaching to the converted Thursday night at a packed town hall meeting that at times seemed part stump speech for the Arizona Republican who's eyeing a run for the White House.
''Our legislation will be taken up in the United States Senate within the next weeks and you've got to go to work,'' McCain told the more than 1,000 cheering and chanting supporters at a cavernous auditorium at Miami Dade College's Wolfson campus downtown, urging all to garner grass-roots support for the bill he and Sen. Ted Kennedy, D-Mass, have co-sponsored. ``You've got to work not only here in Miami-Dade and around Florida but around the country.''
The town hall meeting, which had the feel of a campaign rally, brought together disparate groups -- Cuban and Haitian immigrants, business and labor union leaders, Mexican farm workers and South American illegal immigrants -- all united behind the common agenda of helping the McCain-Kennedy bill prevail in the coming congressional debate.
McCain's Miami visit, which included get-togethers with Cuban-American business leaders and young immigrant students, came on the same day that the Bush administration extended for a year a controversial temporary worker program for 304,000 Central American illegal immigrants living in the United States.
MOST GENEROUS BILL
The McCain-Kennedy bill would grant temporary work permits to illegal immigrants and then after waiting six years and paying a $2,000 fine, it would enable them to apply for green cards.
It is the most generous of the bills now before Congress. A bill passed by the House in December seeks to criminalize illegal immigrants, impose stiff penalties on employers who hire illegal immigrants and target for prosecution anyone, even religious or advocacy groups, if they help undocumented migrants.
SALVADORAN AID
Salvadoran President Elias Antonio Saca, meanwhile, teamed up with South Florida's three Cuban-American U.S. representatives in Miami Thursday to thank President Bush for ordering the continuation of TPS.
Emilio Gonzalez, the head of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, told The Miami Herald that TPS extension reflected an administration policy to "help our neighbors and do the right thing in their time of need."
The Miami Herald reported last month that Homeland Security officials were debating ending TPS for Central Americans. That spread alarm in the immigrant community, triggering intense lobbying of the White House by Miami's Cuban- American representatives and Central American community leaders.
Gonzalez said the program was extended for a year instead of the regular 18 months because that was the ''consensus'' decision.
Saca said that when he meets with Bush in Washington today he will also urge the president to push for broader immigration reform.
Reps. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Lincoln Diaz-Balart and his brother Mario Diaz-Balart gave Saca credit for helping to keep the program alive by lobbying hard on the issue.
''He is the hero of the moment,'' said Lincoln Diaz-Balart.
Critics of the TPS program believe it has become an entitlement for certain illegal migrants -- while proponents argue it represents income and stability for poor Central American countries.
The extension covers about 225,000 Salvadorans, 75,000 Hondurans and 4,000 Nicaraguans. Extensions will expire Sept. 9, 2007, for Salvadorans and July 5, 2007, for Hondurans and Nicaraguans.
Among the TPS immigrants attending the Saca press conference was Yesi Gonz�lez, 23, of Honduras, who grew up in Miami since she was 7 years old. She now works at Padr�n Cigars.
''I'm very happy because I was very worried that I would have to leave my job, and maybe the country,'' she commented.
more...
pappu
07-02 11:06 PM
We all will have to work to make the injustice visible; only then will the employers start behaving.
We all remember there used to be a IV voice member who used to leave abusive comments to everybody. Once we all made a hue and cry about this Pappu took action against him by disclosing his identity and since that day we have not seen any complaints by members.
Yes. That member and probably other such members are now on other site posting anti-IV posts.....
It is shameful to have such members among us.
Anyways, good thread. This site should help people fix the broken system rather than abuse each other or track all day. I hope due to the discussion, people can get some ideas and take action against such employers. IV will be willing to help as needed.
We all remember there used to be a IV voice member who used to leave abusive comments to everybody. Once we all made a hue and cry about this Pappu took action against him by disclosing his identity and since that day we have not seen any complaints by members.
Yes. That member and probably other such members are now on other site posting anti-IV posts.....
It is shameful to have such members among us.
Anyways, good thread. This site should help people fix the broken system rather than abuse each other or track all day. I hope due to the discussion, people can get some ideas and take action against such employers. IV will be willing to help as needed.
hot tagalog love quotes tumblr.
BECsufferer
10-09 04:03 PM
Before I go any further, please read my disclaimer. The views are soley directed towards local market I am aware of and interests in i.e. GMADA ( Punjab/ Chandigarh area) and in no-way should my views/ opionion be applied to flats in Bombay/ Banglore or Hyd etc. With that said, hear me out.
Their is and last year I first hand expereienced massive infrastrucutral development going on in Delhi as well as in Chandigarh/ Punjab area. Their are supposed to be some Asian or Commonwealth games to happen in 2010. In addition to that, for some great reasons it appears the states closer to national capital had been lacking in basic infrastructural development. Can you believe Bombay-Pune highway is in better conditions than Ludhiana- Delhi, National Highway #1!. FYI: NH-1, is India's historically first highway criss-corssing the country from West to East. So they are playing the catchup game.
With improved basic infrastructure, living and commuting from satillite cities has become much easier than it was 10 yrs ago. Just like sub-urbs here, people want to enjoy life-style that is un-affordable in city centers. The NRI spending clout has wanned in recent years due to rapid development and growth in India. So the babus, politcians, industrialists, cops, Rich middle-class etc are coming in and taking away most of the RE. In addition to that, the basic infrastrucutral development funded by Government is giving a lot of monies to people whose farming land is being acquired to setup airport or industrial/ residentail sectors. These recently cash-rich farmers are not investing back in buying adjoining farm land but also investing in urban properties. You won't believe, but people were compensated quarter million per acre for recent Mohali/ Chd airport expansion. On top of all this, they ever growing population and shrinking available land is organically raising the prices.
With all that going, why would you think RE investment would fail? Plus remember the age-old adage "... Land never fails you." Jats do it!
Their is and last year I first hand expereienced massive infrastrucutral development going on in Delhi as well as in Chandigarh/ Punjab area. Their are supposed to be some Asian or Commonwealth games to happen in 2010. In addition to that, for some great reasons it appears the states closer to national capital had been lacking in basic infrastructural development. Can you believe Bombay-Pune highway is in better conditions than Ludhiana- Delhi, National Highway #1!. FYI: NH-1, is India's historically first highway criss-corssing the country from West to East. So they are playing the catchup game.
With improved basic infrastructure, living and commuting from satillite cities has become much easier than it was 10 yrs ago. Just like sub-urbs here, people want to enjoy life-style that is un-affordable in city centers. The NRI spending clout has wanned in recent years due to rapid development and growth in India. So the babus, politcians, industrialists, cops, Rich middle-class etc are coming in and taking away most of the RE. In addition to that, the basic infrastrucutral development funded by Government is giving a lot of monies to people whose farming land is being acquired to setup airport or industrial/ residentail sectors. These recently cash-rich farmers are not investing back in buying adjoining farm land but also investing in urban properties. You won't believe, but people were compensated quarter million per acre for recent Mohali/ Chd airport expansion. On top of all this, they ever growing population and shrinking available land is organically raising the prices.
With all that going, why would you think RE investment would fail? Plus remember the age-old adage "... Land never fails you." Jats do it!
more...
house emo love quotes poems. love

chanduv23
07-19 07:25 AM
Remember, most people are working hard and chances are that they may get fired for jobs doing this.
SO many IV members have been risking thier jobs to work hard on these things.
So many people have taken unpaid vacations, spent valuble time on this.
Kudos to Aman, Himanshu, Jwalant, and all other folks who are helping the community.
A lot of people are free riders, they come to IV for informartion only. A lot of people do not want to do anything, just because someone else is doing it for them. I have heard excuses from people saying "Don't you have anything else to do??? You will be fired from your job, I bet you, don't get disillusioned by these folks at IV, they cant move a stone"
SO many IV members have been risking thier jobs to work hard on these things.
So many people have taken unpaid vacations, spent valuble time on this.
Kudos to Aman, Himanshu, Jwalant, and all other folks who are helping the community.
A lot of people are free riders, they come to IV for informartion only. A lot of people do not want to do anything, just because someone else is doing it for them. I have heard excuses from people saying "Don't you have anything else to do??? You will be fired from your job, I bet you, don't get disillusioned by these folks at IV, they cant move a stone"
tattoo cute love quotes famous love
immilaw
03-14 08:42 AM
Ok. I agree with everything you say but you still haven't explained why EB-2 China hasn't moved. They never were Unavailable, which means they haven't used their quota but are still retrogressed. Why absolutely no relief for them? Not even a month forward movement?
Here is my theory and I may be wrong. Until last month China EB-2 was still not U. Maybe over this month (March) the usage of EB-2 China was so high that they were at the verge of U or maybe something like 12/01/2002. So now when the excess EB-2 visas from ROW are getting spilled over to oversubscribed countries, i.e., China and India, both of them are and will be, going forward, moving at the same pace.
As I said just a theory. Let's wait for a better explanation.
Here is my theory and I may be wrong. Until last month China EB-2 was still not U. Maybe over this month (March) the usage of EB-2 China was so high that they were at the verge of U or maybe something like 12/01/2002. So now when the excess EB-2 visas from ROW are getting spilled over to oversubscribed countries, i.e., China and India, both of them are and will be, going forward, moving at the same pace.
As I said just a theory. Let's wait for a better explanation.
more...
pictures love quotes tagalog jokes.
gc_rip
09-14 03:21 PM
It is very difficult to get a bill passed in House for increasing visa numbers. Be it legal or illegal there is no way House will pass anything that increases visa numbers this election year. I am doubtful even for next year.
For this year or for now we should just get something like "ability to file 485 even when visa numbers are unavailable". This is something which will provide some relief to all of us and has good chance of going through. Subsequently we can keep trying to get the SKIL bill passed next year.
Absolutely. Now with PERM and premium 140, if we can file 485, and then hit the snooze button for 10 years -- no problem for me. I know, not everyone will be lucky to board onto the PERM, but atleast it will be relief for most of us.
For this year or for now we should just get something like "ability to file 485 even when visa numbers are unavailable". This is something which will provide some relief to all of us and has good chance of going through. Subsequently we can keep trying to get the SKIL bill passed next year.
Absolutely. Now with PERM and premium 140, if we can file 485, and then hit the snooze button for 10 years -- no problem for me. I know, not everyone will be lucky to board onto the PERM, but atleast it will be relief for most of us.
dresses love quotes tagalog. love
Green.Tech
06-19 06:13 PM
Please don't be. I am glad that I finally got a response!!
Thanks willwin.
Keep the phone lines ringing, folks!
Thanks willwin.
Keep the phone lines ringing, folks!
more...
makeup tagalog quotes, love
hebbar77
10-03 12:45 PM
Point is all want GC fast. That will not come by fighting between EB2/EB3.
It takes realization of how important skilled immigrants are to US economy.
So Lets not fight within us, lets do what it takes to get what we want.
I come from india, and abt 300 years back fighting between the indian kings led to india being ruled by a foreign nation for 100 years!. Grow up folks , realise what you want!
It takes realization of how important skilled immigrants are to US economy.
So Lets not fight within us, lets do what it takes to get what we want.
I come from india, and abt 300 years back fighting between the indian kings led to india being ruled by a foreign nation for 100 years!. Grow up folks , realise what you want!
girlfriend cute i love you quotes. cute i
kumarc123
12-31 02:29 PM
I want to thank everyone for contributing their personal story, I as an immigrant understand the importance of Green Card. We have worked dillegently over the years, sacrificing our personal dreams, our spouses sacrificng their personal dreams.
I am an optimistic person and I believe we will see a positive response.
However with the current status of the economy, just asking for visa recapture will not help, we cannot bring a change based on one side of the bargain, what we need is a two way bargain. What we need to do is offer business deal, let them know that we do care about the economy and would like to contribute to make this country stonger, as it was in the past.
The congress will do anything to get rid of all these homes off the market, if we add our intention's of buying homes in a our personal stories, they will think it from their side of the benefit as well.
In all you stories please add you intentions to buy a home, as without greencard you do not want to take the risk.
The downfall of the economy started with the housing crisis, and the economy will bounce back with a substantial improvement in the housing market. WE NEED TO INCLUDE OUR INTENTION OF BUYING HOMES
Infact, we should also send emails to realtor association, let them know our intentions, so they can communicate it further to the congress.
Guys you all are incredible and have contributed your valuable time and effort in IV. So I humbly request you all to please channel this effort lucratively for the other side as well. Remember the quote? BEGGARS ARE NOT CHOOSERS
I am an optimistic person and I believe we will see a positive response.
However with the current status of the economy, just asking for visa recapture will not help, we cannot bring a change based on one side of the bargain, what we need is a two way bargain. What we need to do is offer business deal, let them know that we do care about the economy and would like to contribute to make this country stonger, as it was in the past.
The congress will do anything to get rid of all these homes off the market, if we add our intention's of buying homes in a our personal stories, they will think it from their side of the benefit as well.
In all you stories please add you intentions to buy a home, as without greencard you do not want to take the risk.
The downfall of the economy started with the housing crisis, and the economy will bounce back with a substantial improvement in the housing market. WE NEED TO INCLUDE OUR INTENTION OF BUYING HOMES
Infact, we should also send emails to realtor association, let them know our intentions, so they can communicate it further to the congress.
Guys you all are incredible and have contributed your valuable time and effort in IV. So I humbly request you all to please channel this effort lucratively for the other side as well. Remember the quote? BEGGARS ARE NOT CHOOSERS
hairstyles love quotes for him tagalog.
yagw
03-29 03:20 PM
Came to USA on H1B, paid for the H1B fees(at that time didn't know it was illegal to do so)
however after coming here , Paid for my own ticket and landed here on start of january 2011.
...
5. I dont want these suckers to go scott free, so how to build my case here , can i ask the DOL to recover my wages for 4 months i wasnt getting paid.
I do not care if i get any wages or not from them , but i really wanna see the locks on the gates of this company. They shouldn't take H1B and its applicant for scapegoats.
Any advices are welcome to help me bring these guys to justice.
There are others who advised you about what to do so I am not adding to it. If you want to prevent this happening to others you can expose the company here and in other forums...
however after coming here , Paid for my own ticket and landed here on start of january 2011.
...
5. I dont want these suckers to go scott free, so how to build my case here , can i ask the DOL to recover my wages for 4 months i wasnt getting paid.
I do not care if i get any wages or not from them , but i really wanna see the locks on the gates of this company. They shouldn't take H1B and its applicant for scapegoats.
Any advices are welcome to help me bring these guys to justice.
There are others who advised you about what to do so I am not adding to it. If you want to prevent this happening to others you can expose the company here and in other forums...
InTheMoment
04-28 12:46 AM
Thanks for the compilation.
Also, in the do_not _register_to_vote point, add: One should not even verbally claim that they are a US Citizen (obviously especially when you are dealing with law enforcement, state and federal agencies). If proven it would essentially strip one of the GC status, make ineligible for naturalization and all set to be in line for deportation.
Secondly, add the point about updating the I-9 if you are employed.
That said, with the AC21 portability, once an employee is working in the sponsor company for more than 180 days after I-485 filing (and possibly years before that) the issue of staying on with the sponsor for 6 months to 1 year is a completely moot point!
Unless I need to show it in travel or elsewhere, I never carry my GC with me at any time, nor will I in the future until I see exceptional enforcement on this. As you mentioned there is a law on this but it letter of law is a bit debatable. There are many competent attorneys (whether correct or not) who have suggested that having it in possession at all times means that you should be able to get it easily. I have my A# in my memory and in a confidential e-mail, that would suffice.
In the event one loses it if carried on person, who would want to get into the trouble of applying for replacement (especially when one has an impending intl. travel). Further I will do everything possible to loose least possible info (incl. A# on the GC) out to the ID theives who get hold of my wallet.
Also, in the do_not _register_to_vote point, add: One should not even verbally claim that they are a US Citizen (obviously especially when you are dealing with law enforcement, state and federal agencies). If proven it would essentially strip one of the GC status, make ineligible for naturalization and all set to be in line for deportation.
Secondly, add the point about updating the I-9 if you are employed.
That said, with the AC21 portability, once an employee is working in the sponsor company for more than 180 days after I-485 filing (and possibly years before that) the issue of staying on with the sponsor for 6 months to 1 year is a completely moot point!
Unless I need to show it in travel or elsewhere, I never carry my GC with me at any time, nor will I in the future until I see exceptional enforcement on this. As you mentioned there is a law on this but it letter of law is a bit debatable. There are many competent attorneys (whether correct or not) who have suggested that having it in possession at all times means that you should be able to get it easily. I have my A# in my memory and in a confidential e-mail, that would suffice.
In the event one loses it if carried on person, who would want to get into the trouble of applying for replacement (especially when one has an impending intl. travel). Further I will do everything possible to loose least possible info (incl. A# on the GC) out to the ID theives who get hold of my wallet.
ilikekilo
03-03 08:41 PM
I bought Patriot America by img global for my parents. We had to take my mother to ER. The total claim was close to 10k and to my surprise imgglobal did pay exactly as whatever it said. It is not a pre existing condition. Based on my research, nobody covers a pre existing condition.
The advantage of using the american, comprehensive policy is, the hospital took the insurance card, no questions asked. Send me a PM if you want more details as it was really painful in the first place to go to ER, let alone worry about insurance.
good to know taht img is decent...however iam not sure how many months tehy took to take care of that claim..we still have cl\aims from december...
thanksjgh for ur post..
The advantage of using the american, comprehensive policy is, the hospital took the insurance card, no questions asked. Send me a PM if you want more details as it was really painful in the first place to go to ER, let alone worry about insurance.
good to know taht img is decent...however iam not sure how many months tehy took to take care of that claim..we still have cl\aims from december...
thanksjgh for ur post..
No comments:
Post a Comment