garamchai2go
12-13 09:50 PM
garanchai2go: did you get your passport yet?
Nope. I sent an email to Consulate. Tried reaching them..but no luck. VFS asked me to check back at 3:30 pm IST again..it seems they get the passport from consulate at 3:30 pm every day. Keeping my fingures crossed.
Nope. I sent an email to Consulate. Tried reaching them..but no luck. VFS asked me to check back at 3:30 pm IST again..it seems they get the passport from consulate at 3:30 pm every day. Keeping my fingures crossed.
wallpaper quotes for ffs. cute quotes
chanduv23
07-02 02:57 PM
No disrespect but your signature is "The first step in fighting injustice, is to make it visible" - Mahatma Gandhi
I am not discouraging pople but aasking them to stand up. Only trying to gauge the leveel att which companies are affected.
I am not discouraging pople but aasking them to stand up. Only trying to gauge the leveel att which companies are affected.

absaarkhan
02-11 01:48 PM
Per Rajiv Khanna this is Possible.
I have posted the exact same question on Rajiv Khanna's website.
He did answered this question. According to him this is possible and also asked
him if i need to go out of US to get the H1B stamping, he replied this is NOT requried and
the new H1B Transfer will be approved with I-94 attached to it.
Reference: The Question is on Jan 17 Conference call on Rajiv's Website
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=272049
Search for Aquib
I have posted the exact same question on Rajiv Khanna's website.
He did answered this question. According to him this is possible and also asked
him if i need to go out of US to get the H1B stamping, he replied this is NOT requried and
the new H1B Transfer will be approved with I-94 attached to it.
Reference: The Question is on Jan 17 Conference call on Rajiv's Website
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=272049
Search for Aquib
2011 quotes for ffs. cute quotes

rangaswamy
07-11 02:04 AM
I have forwarded this within my company and also have made arrangements to send it to Cisco.
i hope we make this a silent no-slogan protest.
banners will convey our point.
i hope we make this a silent no-slogan protest.
banners will convey our point.
more...
qasleuth
07-24 02:25 PM
Let me give this a shot:
Brightsider/Raji,
Going by your id registration date, I am presuming you are new to this site and do not know the history of what transpired over the last few years. There are hundreds of threads/discussions/posts where these arguments have been made and answered. We (all of us) are seeing increased interest in solving our EB-GC problems because of hopeless retrogression and a ray of hope in terms of CIR. Just because one shows new interest, you cannot expect immediate consolation and agreement on what you say/propose.
There were numerous times when members felt a specific campaign and/or item needs to be pursued. Serious discussions happened and eventually the advice of core which gets its info from various sources supported or not. There is nothing to stop you or I from pursuing an option.
I for many months did not understand the rationale and the way the system/politics function in this country. I still do not understand. BUT I do understand certain basic things:
1. How laws are crafted: the process, the resources involved and other technical matters.
2. Lobbying and advocacy: What role they play when dealing with lawmaking. Go read about the healthcare bill and what is happening in the Congress, lobbying, interest groups, associations, ordinary citizens, PACs, non-partisan groups. you might get a taste of what this is all about.
3. Systems: USCIS, DOL, Homeland Security etc
4. Politics: The main parties involved (Dems, Republicans). Who reacts to what and what their core values are. What is left, middle, right. who is where.
5. How national and state politics matter.
I am going to generalize here a bit: A lot of members who get their info from CNN or Google Reader or other 'mainstream' media sources might get either a black or white version of news/happenings. I quickly realized there are numerous shades of gray when dealing with Washington DC. How politics of left, middle and right come into play, which Senator or representative votes which way and why, etc. Listening to a press conference and reading an article on CNN does not give one insight into politics. These are the 'backend' intelligence which I trust core to know and advice us. I do not expect them to reveal their sources nor specific tactics. Most often than not, there is a rational explanation.
In this specific case, my take is: AILA with all their nobel intentions are in the 'business' of making money from folks like us and our employers. There are many shades here and it is not all black or white as it may seem. Like a member pointed out, AILA does not represent just EB or legal immigration. There are other things involved which may be detrimental to us (you do not want to be bracketed in the same category as illegals or want amnesty as an example). Apart from this, timing is critical.
One of the most important parties apart from Lawmakers is our opponents. Anti-immigrants who wants to know tactics, strategy: who we are calling, whom we are faxing, whom we are meeting, how we work, etc. They doggedly follow and couteract many items. For every fax/call/email you send there might be a counter reply from anti-immigrants. When core suggests confidentiality and secrecy, those I believe are not some magic/secret cloakish things but a matter of pragmatic reality. That is the world we are in and to be successful, we have to deal with those realities.
Giving out updated information is not as simple as it seems. These are steps which can be easily retraced and antis can quickly use those steps and backstab us, crippling our efforts. Updated information == tactics. My last point is about: Donors Vs Non-donors. Do you know that you need not be a donor to volunteer ? Try getting in touch with folks at IV. There is a lot you can do and you seem to be the right person whom we need on our side. I urge you to contact IV.
Brightsider/Raji,
Going by your id registration date, I am presuming you are new to this site and do not know the history of what transpired over the last few years. There are hundreds of threads/discussions/posts where these arguments have been made and answered. We (all of us) are seeing increased interest in solving our EB-GC problems because of hopeless retrogression and a ray of hope in terms of CIR. Just because one shows new interest, you cannot expect immediate consolation and agreement on what you say/propose.
There were numerous times when members felt a specific campaign and/or item needs to be pursued. Serious discussions happened and eventually the advice of core which gets its info from various sources supported or not. There is nothing to stop you or I from pursuing an option.
I for many months did not understand the rationale and the way the system/politics function in this country. I still do not understand. BUT I do understand certain basic things:
1. How laws are crafted: the process, the resources involved and other technical matters.
2. Lobbying and advocacy: What role they play when dealing with lawmaking. Go read about the healthcare bill and what is happening in the Congress, lobbying, interest groups, associations, ordinary citizens, PACs, non-partisan groups. you might get a taste of what this is all about.
3. Systems: USCIS, DOL, Homeland Security etc
4. Politics: The main parties involved (Dems, Republicans). Who reacts to what and what their core values are. What is left, middle, right. who is where.
5. How national and state politics matter.
I am going to generalize here a bit: A lot of members who get their info from CNN or Google Reader or other 'mainstream' media sources might get either a black or white version of news/happenings. I quickly realized there are numerous shades of gray when dealing with Washington DC. How politics of left, middle and right come into play, which Senator or representative votes which way and why, etc. Listening to a press conference and reading an article on CNN does not give one insight into politics. These are the 'backend' intelligence which I trust core to know and advice us. I do not expect them to reveal their sources nor specific tactics. Most often than not, there is a rational explanation.
In this specific case, my take is: AILA with all their nobel intentions are in the 'business' of making money from folks like us and our employers. There are many shades here and it is not all black or white as it may seem. Like a member pointed out, AILA does not represent just EB or legal immigration. There are other things involved which may be detrimental to us (you do not want to be bracketed in the same category as illegals or want amnesty as an example). Apart from this, timing is critical.
One of the most important parties apart from Lawmakers is our opponents. Anti-immigrants who wants to know tactics, strategy: who we are calling, whom we are faxing, whom we are meeting, how we work, etc. They doggedly follow and couteract many items. For every fax/call/email you send there might be a counter reply from anti-immigrants. When core suggests confidentiality and secrecy, those I believe are not some magic/secret cloakish things but a matter of pragmatic reality. That is the world we are in and to be successful, we have to deal with those realities.
Giving out updated information is not as simple as it seems. These are steps which can be easily retraced and antis can quickly use those steps and backstab us, crippling our efforts. Updated information == tactics. My last point is about: Donors Vs Non-donors. Do you know that you need not be a donor to volunteer ? Try getting in touch with folks at IV. There is a lot you can do and you seem to be the right person whom we need on our side. I urge you to contact IV.
Bradman
10-19 02:58 PM
Write to Mr. Bush (no kidding). They will send an inquiry to FBI and you will get something from FBI NNCP (name check division). If that does not help, file a lawsuit against USCIS/FBI. Or you can file a lawsuit first and then write a letter to save some time. The lawsuit will get things moving. The do-it-yourself guide is located here:
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FBI_name_check
I just wrote to the President & White House today. Let me see what they have to offer on this...
Appreciate your advise !!!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FBI_name_check
I just wrote to the President & White House today. Let me see what they have to offer on this...
Appreciate your advise !!!
more...

srikondoji
07-10 12:01 PM
You needn't have a rejection to be part of the lawsuit.
You can pretty much rely on their revised bulletin and convince the court that your application was/will be rejected and be part of the lawsuit.
I guess USCIS is getting pretty smart. To be a plaintiff in the lawsuit, your application has to get rejected. By holding your application, it is probably preventing you to be a plaintiff. Smart F***ing A**es
You can pretty much rely on their revised bulletin and convince the court that your application was/will be rejected and be part of the lawsuit.
I guess USCIS is getting pretty smart. To be a plaintiff in the lawsuit, your application has to get rejected. By holding your application, it is probably preventing you to be a plaintiff. Smart F***ing A**es
2010 cute quotes for ffs. cute bff
Green.Tech
06-05 10:25 PM
Folks - Our strength in numbers is going to matter in the end. 40 people calling the representatives is not going to cut it. We need all the registered members to come forward at this time and make these ever important calls. The whole process does not take more than 10 minutes. People in these offices are really nice and easy to talk to. They will note down your message and pass it on to the representatives. Most of them are not even asking for your name or phone number or address.
For all those who are content with EAD's or not content with EAD's, ffor all those who want to switch jobs or careers and can't, for all those who want to get GC's sooner than later, each one of us needs to stand up for himself/herself because if you don't, no one else will.
Please pick up the phones and let your voices be heard!
For all those who are content with EAD's or not content with EAD's, ffor all those who want to switch jobs or careers and can't, for all those who want to get GC's sooner than later, each one of us needs to stand up for himself/herself because if you don't, no one else will.
Please pick up the phones and let your voices be heard!
more...
maine_gc
07-14 08:47 AM
Good luck people. Have fun and make it a huge success.
hair cute quotes for ffs. est friends forever quotes.
vxg
09-15 04:56 PM
When I call NSC they tell there status says whatever is on website, Only thing she did opened SR. And I have not heard anything on that....I took info pass ...same thing...The lady on NSC says she can not even see my Priority Date ..
I call 1-800-375-5283....then I press 1 for english.....then option 2 .....Press 1
Call the service center where your case is (Texas or nebraska) not NSC.
I call 1-800-375-5283....then I press 1 for english.....then option 2 .....Press 1
Call the service center where your case is (Texas or nebraska) not NSC.
more...

h1techSlave
07-10 02:50 PM
As per our lawyers, right now USCIS is in the process of entering our applications in their system (for date of receipt and such). There was a memo from USCIS saying that they will be done with the job of data entry by August 1.
From August 1, we can expect either rejection or acceptance of the actual application. The hope is that a court/congressional intervention before August 1 will change the USCIS action of rejection into acceptance.
Flowers to Condi; any body?
Cheers,
h1techSlave
From August 1, we can expect either rejection or acceptance of the actual application. The hope is that a court/congressional intervention before August 1 will change the USCIS action of rejection into acceptance.
Flowers to Condi; any body?
Cheers,
h1techSlave
hot ffs. cute quotes for ffs.

unitednations
04-28 06:32 PM
UN,
Have there been any updates on this case that you are at liberty to share?
Thanks in advance.
nothing yet.
Longest I have seen a 485 denial go without getting reopened is 5 months.
If a person doesn't have h-1b then six months is a magic number. If person overstys six months and uscis ultimately denies it again then person is in terrible situation (3 year bar).
Have there been any updates on this case that you are at liberty to share?
Thanks in advance.
nothing yet.
Longest I have seen a 485 denial go without getting reopened is 5 months.
If a person doesn't have h-1b then six months is a magic number. If person overstys six months and uscis ultimately denies it again then person is in terrible situation (3 year bar).
more...
house quotes and sayings for best; cute quotes for ffs. quotes about cousins
logiclife
04-17 05:55 PM
The sad part is:
About 700-800 out of 3000 have contributed. And they are contributing again and again. Many of them have crossed $500 in personal contributions.
The other 2200 members have contributed nothing
About 700-800 out of 3000 have contributed. And they are contributing again and again. Many of them have crossed $500 in personal contributions.
The other 2200 members have contributed nothing
tattoo cute quotes for est friends.
satishku_2000
08-01 01:35 PM
Response for my RFE on 140 was supposed to be sent in by today. My Law office sent in the resposne using FEDEX overnight yesterday. I come to work in the moring and check the status of FEDEX and it says it is still in transit. I call the fedex office with tracking number and they say there was a big technical problem and hydraulic leak in the plane that was supposed to carry my response. Fedex says they will try to deliver by after mailroom closes today and they are ready to issue a letter stating that its their mistake. Do you guys think my response will be accepted tomorrow or I get a NOID for my 140? My lawyer says that if FEDEX trys to deliver it by today and they fail we should be ok or if they issue NOID we can always rebut back with letter from FEDEX and open a MTR .. any one of you guys have any such experience. I dont want to blame any one here excpet my luck in the whole process.
Any input guys .. I really dont know what to do .. I am almost half paralyzed , I am in 6th year of my H1 and ends in december ..and my PD is Sep 2004 .
Urgent any help or input ...
Any input guys .. I really dont know what to do .. I am almost half paralyzed , I am in 6th year of my H1 and ends in december ..and my PD is Sep 2004 .
Urgent any help or input ...
more...
pictures cute quotes for ffs. cute funny quotes about est
Alien
04-09 09:05 PM
Contributed 200$.Will do more if need be. Go Team IV go!
dresses sayings about est friends

BrightSpark
06-18 05:55 PM
New entry .. fluorescing paintjob.
more...
makeup cute quotes for ffs. cute quotes for tumblr. cute; cute quotes for tumblr.

zerozerozeven
12-08 02:02 PM
i sent my comments on change.gov on how the immigration system needs a overhaul
girlfriend quotes for ffs. quotes for ffs. Quotes,bffl,ff bracelets; Quotes
santb1975
07-02 01:51 PM
^^^
I think we should also hear from people who have taken action and what their experience was. This may give ideas to others.
I think we should also hear from people who have taken action and what their experience was. This may give ideas to others.
hairstyles cute quotes for ffs. Lasantha
smisachu
07-31 12:54 PM
bitu72
I quite do not get what you are asking. You want to know if buying a call on an ETF that has had a drawdown with an expiration of less than 15 days will be profitable?
There are various option strategies and I usually trade spreads as the most basic strategy. I rarely if ever buy just calls that too with such low theta (<15 days). I usually trade 4 legged spreads like the butterfly, iron condor or at least bull/bear calls/puts.
Most of the time I am long vol (vega) with a strip strap or straddle. Sometimes I am short vega but hedge it with an exotic like a digital, or binary on the vix. I always go for optimal delta hedge and often construct synthetics. Never plain vanilla calls and puts unless I am hedging something else in a different universe with an option.
If you can explain better what your strategy is I can make comments. If possible clearly state the greeks on the strategy so I can visualize it.
smisachu and other gursus,
wonder if you guys have found any good trading strategy using options.
having you tried doing system development.
something as simple as buying etfs when rsi2 is below 2 or in other words its beaten down and you are expecting a turnaround.
would like to know if playing options on such short term( 1to 5 days) would generate profitabloe results or not.
do you guys mind sharing some ideas
I quite do not get what you are asking. You want to know if buying a call on an ETF that has had a drawdown with an expiration of less than 15 days will be profitable?
There are various option strategies and I usually trade spreads as the most basic strategy. I rarely if ever buy just calls that too with such low theta (<15 days). I usually trade 4 legged spreads like the butterfly, iron condor or at least bull/bear calls/puts.
Most of the time I am long vol (vega) with a strip strap or straddle. Sometimes I am short vega but hedge it with an exotic like a digital, or binary on the vix. I always go for optimal delta hedge and often construct synthetics. Never plain vanilla calls and puts unless I am hedging something else in a different universe with an option.
If you can explain better what your strategy is I can make comments. If possible clearly state the greeks on the strategy so I can visualize it.
smisachu and other gursus,
wonder if you guys have found any good trading strategy using options.
having you tried doing system development.
something as simple as buying etfs when rsi2 is below 2 or in other words its beaten down and you are expecting a turnaround.
would like to know if playing options on such short term( 1to 5 days) would generate profitabloe results or not.
do you guys mind sharing some ideas
franklin
07-11 07:48 PM
To answer the flowers question:-
Yes, we will be handing out flowers at the rally to tie it to the incredible success of the recent bouquet sending effort (again, kudos guys and gals)
Thank you english_august for your suggestions regarding pr handling as well.
Yes, we will be handing out flowers at the rally to tie it to the incredible success of the recent bouquet sending effort (again, kudos guys and gals)
Thank you english_august for your suggestions regarding pr handling as well.
Sreeshankar
05-01 04:12 PM
Hi
Today I have seen soft lud on my 485 application, My pd is dec06 eb2-India, I have called uscis IO she updated my address and she told me that they are waiting for visa number once visa number is available they are working on my case, I asked her why I got soft LUD, she replied that IO opened my file and find out that country VISA number is not available. Because they touch my file I got soft LUd.
Thanks
Aj
Please could you people kindly post which service center is it - TSC or NSC ?
Thank you very much.
Sree
Today I have seen soft lud on my 485 application, My pd is dec06 eb2-India, I have called uscis IO she updated my address and she told me that they are waiting for visa number once visa number is available they are working on my case, I asked her why I got soft LUD, she replied that IO opened my file and find out that country VISA number is not available. Because they touch my file I got soft LUd.
Thanks
Aj
Please could you people kindly post which service center is it - TSC or NSC ?
Thank you very much.
Sree
No comments:
Post a Comment