bluez25
07-14 01:50 PM
Good Luck guys. Let this event be a great Success.
wallpaper Linny 2

shana04
04-20 10:28 PM
I'm sure its a routine check as ur prev employer wudn't have notified USCIS that u have left them. Check with a popular attorney like Murthy or Khanna who may have come across such cases.
thank you
thank you
getgreensoon1
04-20 12:06 PM
Can someone please give a GC immediately to getgreensoon1 so that he can get off this forum for good and not talk BS anymore :D
plainspeak saying this.....
plainspeak saying this.....
2011 Mary Elle Fanning, born April
vxb2004
07-18 05:46 PM
My attorney sent the I-485 papers on 7/16 and it reached NSC on 7/17 at 9:36AM. USCIS announcement to accept the applicatons was done on 7/17 evening. Will mine be in the potential rejection pile? Any input will be appreciated.
more...
srkamath
07-17 11:24 PM
He is undoubtedly a populist (he used to be a sycophant earlier ... remember the earlier days on CNN ?), the man is cheap no doubt. He is a nativist, who claims immunity to such charges laid upon him. He never mentions that he is married to a hispanic american lady - well that is a deliberate attempt at cover.
Guess what the " hard core republican ", corporate CEO loving, capitalist champion is now the warrior for the middle class and a critic of the current administration.
Can you actually believe this guy?
I dislike his show, i do not rescept his perspective (because it is mostly based on incorrect or false information) and i sincerely believe that he is a worthless parrot.
Time to act - we must begin countering him.
Guess what the " hard core republican ", corporate CEO loving, capitalist champion is now the warrior for the middle class and a critic of the current administration.
Can you actually believe this guy?
I dislike his show, i do not rescept his perspective (because it is mostly based on incorrect or false information) and i sincerely believe that he is a worthless parrot.
Time to act - we must begin countering him.
cdeneo
04-22 04:42 PM
Thanks RajuSeattle - this is the information I was looking for.
more...
mirage
03-10 11:00 PM
Don't be after the whole town because your son doesn't resemble you, check your next door neighbor first....
What is this???
"You just thought about it" and from thin air a tweety bird gave you these figures?????? Its height of absurdity.
Get a grip on yourself and stop wasting other's time by posting what tweety bird is saying. For heaven's sake please talk some sense.
What is this???
"You just thought about it" and from thin air a tweety bird gave you these figures?????? Its height of absurdity.
Get a grip on yourself and stop wasting other's time by posting what tweety bird is saying. For heaven's sake please talk some sense.
2010 Dakota won a young actress
chicago60607
09-17 12:10 PM
Voting on the amendment is going on (HR6020)
more...
rajagopal_04
12-29 01:59 AM
Posted Dec 28, 2007
�MurthyDotCom
A recent U.S. Department of State (DOS) directive to U.S. consular posts now requires consulting an electronic record for visa issuance in nonimmigrant categories H, L, O, P, and Q. This was first reported to MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers in our December 7, 2007 article, PIMS Verification Required for Certain Nonimmigrant Visas. The verification of visa petition approvals is now carried out through the Petition Information Management Service, known as PIMS, even if a beneficiary takes an original I-797 approval notice to the interview. The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) asked the DOS to clarify the purpose and the functioning of this directive. In response, the DOS provided this important information to AILA members.
�MurthyDotCom
USCIS Must Send KCC Petition Approvals before Visa Issuance
�MurthyDotCom
The new verification system requires that the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) send information on all approved petitions requiring visa issuance to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC), which is part of the DOS. KCC scans and enters all pertinent information including Form I-129, employer support letter, and beneficiary's identification documents into PIMS. KCC also conducts database checks looking for fraud, violations, or other adverse history and records. A petition must be confirmed in PIMS by the U.S. consular post before issuance of the visa. The USCIS has not been transmitting petitions filed for change of status and extension of status to the KCC. Neither have all new petitions for consular processing been transmitted to KCC, resulting in delayed visa issuance to eligible applicants.
�MurthyDotCom
Benefits Provided by New Verification System
�MurthyDotCom
The DOS has indicated that most of the cases approved for visa processing are being entered into PIMS in a matter of hours. As a result of the new directive requiring multiple checks for fraud and other adverse information, the DOS is able to find forged and altered I-797 approval notices for companies that no longer exist or that never existed. In addition, if a visa applicant has neither an original nor copy of an approval notice and the information has been entered into PIMS, no such notice is required for visa issuance. While some posts still require original approval notices, the DOS is developing clear guidelines to eliminate this requirement.
�MurthyDotCom
Negative Effects of New System
�MurthyDotCom
Visa applicants whose information has not been entered into PIMS in a timely manner sometimes have to wait longer than the two days specified for visa issuance. There have been reports from individuals who have had to alter travel plans and arrangements to account for errors and delays in having all of their relevant information entered into PIMS. To remedy this problem, AILA has requested that the DOS provide a mechanism for notifying KCC directly to make sure that all the information on an approved petition is entered into the system before a beneficiary applies for a visa.
�MurthyDotCom
Conclusion
�MurthyDotCom
The DOS has indicated that it is willing to develop a mechanism to address any negative effects of the new requirement to verify petition approval information before issuing a visa in certain types of nonimmigrant petitions. MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers will be updated on this important matter when there are new developments.
�MurthyDotCom
A recent U.S. Department of State (DOS) directive to U.S. consular posts now requires consulting an electronic record for visa issuance in nonimmigrant categories H, L, O, P, and Q. This was first reported to MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers in our December 7, 2007 article, PIMS Verification Required for Certain Nonimmigrant Visas. The verification of visa petition approvals is now carried out through the Petition Information Management Service, known as PIMS, even if a beneficiary takes an original I-797 approval notice to the interview. The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) asked the DOS to clarify the purpose and the functioning of this directive. In response, the DOS provided this important information to AILA members.
�MurthyDotCom
USCIS Must Send KCC Petition Approvals before Visa Issuance
�MurthyDotCom
The new verification system requires that the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) send information on all approved petitions requiring visa issuance to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC), which is part of the DOS. KCC scans and enters all pertinent information including Form I-129, employer support letter, and beneficiary's identification documents into PIMS. KCC also conducts database checks looking for fraud, violations, or other adverse history and records. A petition must be confirmed in PIMS by the U.S. consular post before issuance of the visa. The USCIS has not been transmitting petitions filed for change of status and extension of status to the KCC. Neither have all new petitions for consular processing been transmitted to KCC, resulting in delayed visa issuance to eligible applicants.
�MurthyDotCom
Benefits Provided by New Verification System
�MurthyDotCom
The DOS has indicated that most of the cases approved for visa processing are being entered into PIMS in a matter of hours. As a result of the new directive requiring multiple checks for fraud and other adverse information, the DOS is able to find forged and altered I-797 approval notices for companies that no longer exist or that never existed. In addition, if a visa applicant has neither an original nor copy of an approval notice and the information has been entered into PIMS, no such notice is required for visa issuance. While some posts still require original approval notices, the DOS is developing clear guidelines to eliminate this requirement.
�MurthyDotCom
Negative Effects of New System
�MurthyDotCom
Visa applicants whose information has not been entered into PIMS in a timely manner sometimes have to wait longer than the two days specified for visa issuance. There have been reports from individuals who have had to alter travel plans and arrangements to account for errors and delays in having all of their relevant information entered into PIMS. To remedy this problem, AILA has requested that the DOS provide a mechanism for notifying KCC directly to make sure that all the information on an approved petition is entered into the system before a beneficiary applies for a visa.
�MurthyDotCom
Conclusion
�MurthyDotCom
The DOS has indicated that it is willing to develop a mechanism to address any negative effects of the new requirement to verify petition approval information before issuing a visa in certain types of nonimmigrant petitions. MurthyDotCom and MurthyBulletin readers will be updated on this important matter when there are new developments.
hair Dakota Fanning que cada vez
desi3933
01-28 04:53 PM
...If USCIS memo contradicts INA, INA prevails.
I agree with you. Only court can decide whether this memo has incorrect interpretation of INA laws or not. Until then, this memo is valid.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
I agree with you. Only court can decide whether this memo has incorrect interpretation of INA laws or not. Until then, this memo is valid.
__________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
babu123
08-25 01:21 PM
ICICI Bank are suckers. They charged me Rs. 900 with fault on their side.
They raised the minimum balance from Rs 10K to Rs 15,000 from April 1, 2008 onwards. They didnt notified me in email and letter. But they charged 900 to me , stating I didnt maintained the required balance.
I fought with them that I will take ICICI to court of law and sue atleast 10,000 US dollars if they dont credit the money. The next day, they credited Rs.900 .
I decided not to make any more transactions with this CRAP bank. They will very less dollar conversion rate.
They raised the minimum balance from Rs 10K to Rs 15,000 from April 1, 2008 onwards. They didnt notified me in email and letter. But they charged 900 to me , stating I didnt maintained the required balance.
I fought with them that I will take ICICI to court of law and sue atleast 10,000 US dollars if they dont credit the money. The next day, they credited Rs.900 .
I decided not to make any more transactions with this CRAP bank. They will very less dollar conversion rate.
hot ~Dakota Fanning~Concrete Angel

gcisadawg
04-15 02:34 PM
Hey, sorry for your situation, I can only imagine, I cant even manage one here..:rolleyes:
pun aside, here is my 2 cents
1) did you talk to your lawyer?
2) if # 1 is ruled out or of no use, I would personally draft a letter showing that she is travellling right now and with kids and it would be extremely difficult to get her TB test done as you cant get it done by that RFE due date. add some more stuff telling your situation as to why she cant come right away due to the stuff you mentioned (kids/babies ). IAm sure you WILL get it exteneded.
you made a good point here - Is it possible to ask 1 month extension for RFE based on the difficulties. I'm EB3 IND PD 2003 and I dont think our I-485 is waiting for adjudication any time soon.
so bottomline I would not go empty handed, go with a typed letter. if you need anything esle PM me...
Thanks man for your replies. I'm gathering as much as I can. All the tickets, birth certs.
Plus, to add to the complication, I've also confirmed ticket to meet them at Frankfurt on their way to US. My Euro vacation for a week would collapse and have to cancel everything.
I'm try to keep myself sane. There are much worse situations people are facing in this forum ( for example, a ninth pregnant lady getting laid off).
Just hoping (and praying) that this can be solved smoothly.
GC is really proving to be a daaawg....
GCisaDawg.
pun aside, here is my 2 cents
1) did you talk to your lawyer?
2) if # 1 is ruled out or of no use, I would personally draft a letter showing that she is travellling right now and with kids and it would be extremely difficult to get her TB test done as you cant get it done by that RFE due date. add some more stuff telling your situation as to why she cant come right away due to the stuff you mentioned (kids/babies ). IAm sure you WILL get it exteneded.
you made a good point here - Is it possible to ask 1 month extension for RFE based on the difficulties. I'm EB3 IND PD 2003 and I dont think our I-485 is waiting for adjudication any time soon.
so bottomline I would not go empty handed, go with a typed letter. if you need anything esle PM me...
Thanks man for your replies. I'm gathering as much as I can. All the tickets, birth certs.
Plus, to add to the complication, I've also confirmed ticket to meet them at Frankfurt on their way to US. My Euro vacation for a week would collapse and have to cancel everything.
I'm try to keep myself sane. There are much worse situations people are facing in this forum ( for example, a ninth pregnant lady getting laid off).
Just hoping (and praying) that this can be solved smoothly.
GC is really proving to be a daaawg....
GCisaDawg.
more...
house Some outtakes from Dakota
newuser
07-11 03:10 PM
I already sent a PM. Please send me the phone numbers and I am willing to call asap.
I can not emphasis this enough. We need out of state volunteers to help call bay area members!
I can not emphasis this enough. We need out of state volunteers to help call bay area members!
tattoo DAKOTA FANNING by V Magazine
shana04
04-20 10:28 PM
I'm sure its a routine check as ur prev employer wudn't have notified USCIS that u have left them. Check with a popular attorney like Murthy or Khanna who may have come across such cases.
thank you
thank you
more...
pictures Dakota Fanning Rachel Weisz
deletedUser459
06-05 11:42 AM
haha. yeah, it asks for a username and pas when you go to this page now
i can't see it
i can't see it
dresses Dakota Fanning checks her
PresidentO
05-14 10:07 AM
Are u a crazy ??? He is not teaching you (Looks like you need some teaching anyway)
Just a question , how are you fighting the immigration war.. (You fight a war , and solve a problem)
Anyone has the right to express his opinion. You start calling people coward..
If you have nothing in India to cherish for, Doesn't mean that other people dont have it either?
sidbee,
I am afraid you are being naive here. What the OP is saying is
(1) We should all go back to our home land, because he has some opinions and positions on what is considered turning back to home land. You might not see it but he is trying to shape opinion of others very intelligently. Who says this? Some one who does not want competition here. Well, if this was coming from some one who is in India I will give him props. He is in US for 10 years and he is saying US GC system sucks and I will go to canada in 2 years. Damn it! I am better than him because I will go to India and not canada. I will stop short of saying that every one should go back to India or his/her homeland.
(2) We all have no right to talk because this is not our country. or We are not in our country and we should not talk. Who says this? Again folks who dont want people here.
(3) Even if I give him the benefit of doubt on other issues, he thinks country caps are OK. Any one who argues for country caps in EB GC with out asking for a country caps in F1/H1B which server as conduit to H1B actually wants the disadvantage to lot of people to his advantage.
Just dont read the words as it is. try to infer some thing. These days trolls have got too much brains.
Just a question , how are you fighting the immigration war.. (You fight a war , and solve a problem)
Anyone has the right to express his opinion. You start calling people coward..
If you have nothing in India to cherish for, Doesn't mean that other people dont have it either?
sidbee,
I am afraid you are being naive here. What the OP is saying is
(1) We should all go back to our home land, because he has some opinions and positions on what is considered turning back to home land. You might not see it but he is trying to shape opinion of others very intelligently. Who says this? Some one who does not want competition here. Well, if this was coming from some one who is in India I will give him props. He is in US for 10 years and he is saying US GC system sucks and I will go to canada in 2 years. Damn it! I am better than him because I will go to India and not canada. I will stop short of saying that every one should go back to India or his/her homeland.
(2) We all have no right to talk because this is not our country. or We are not in our country and we should not talk. Who says this? Again folks who dont want people here.
(3) Even if I give him the benefit of doubt on other issues, he thinks country caps are OK. Any one who argues for country caps in EB GC with out asking for a country caps in F1/H1B which server as conduit to H1B actually wants the disadvantage to lot of people to his advantage.
Just dont read the words as it is. try to infer some thing. These days trolls have got too much brains.
more...
makeup Both Dakota Fanning and

kumar1
08-20 03:18 PM
My 4 year old would sponsor my GC after 17 years. I have already made her sign the paper work. Who knows, after living 21 years in this country, she can change her mind too.:D:D:D
girlfriend Dakota Fanning
munnu77
08-25 11:19 AM
usually..the banks give the rate the day the money was deposited in the indian bank..not the day you initieted the transfer..
make sure u got tht rate..and how much do they charge for transfer..
i am sure they have a customer service where you can ask the break up of charges applied to you..without CS, they wont be in this business..tlk to CS,
they wont be happy to lose a customer.
make sure u got tht rate..and how much do they charge for transfer..
i am sure they have a customer service where you can ask the break up of charges applied to you..without CS, they wont be in this business..tlk to CS,
they wont be happy to lose a customer.
hairstyles Dakota Fanning amp; Michael Sheen
abhijitp
01-31 03:10 PM
Just voted!
gcpain
11-12 04:23 PM
This is perfect time, IV core team members has to concentrate to push this bill in all its possible means. I am sure political climate is in favor of CIR bil in capito hill. Infact most of americans want this to be done to collect lot of taxes.
bitu72
07-12 11:41 AM
this is what i get from my lawyer...
It is our understanding that USCIS/Immigration has "unofficially" reversed its decision regarding rejections for I-485 filings for July.
It is our understanding that USCIS/Immigration has "unofficially" reversed its decision regarding rejections for I-485 filings for July.
No comments:
Post a Comment