snathan
03-29 04:24 PM
@vj i would surely unmask him here , gimme another 10-15 days i will reveal everything about him pal , dont worry.
@bugsbunny i paid about $4200 for the process , he said some attorney fees and stuff
Does someone have an experience of application process, so that i send in the right papers, before leaving here. i mean the set of documents to send to DOL, so that i do not miss out on something important which could nail him to the maximum
I suggest to focus on getting a job and you can nail him any time later.
@bugsbunny i paid about $4200 for the process , he said some attorney fees and stuff
Does someone have an experience of application process, so that i send in the right papers, before leaving here. i mean the set of documents to send to DOL, so that i do not miss out on something important which could nail him to the maximum
I suggest to focus on getting a job and you can nail him any time later.
wallpaper Disney Princess and the Frog

pdakwala
04-10 11:25 AM
We have long way to go. People please contribute. If you are thinking that senate is on two week recess so nothing is going to happen then you are wrong.
Senate republicans will be working hard to come up with something that addressess the immigration problem. Senate republicans know that border security and immigration is an important issue and they just can not ignore it. So please contribute.
When you get GC your whole family will get benifit. Family of 4 contributing $100 to immigration voice means that per person you have contributed only $25.00. PLEASE BE GENERIOUS AND CONTRIBUTE ON BEHALF OF YOUR FAMILY TOO.
If you are single, please tell your friends to contribute too. Please remember that your success depends on how much you contribute. Don't wait for last minute.
Senate republicans will be working hard to come up with something that addressess the immigration problem. Senate republicans know that border security and immigration is an important issue and they just can not ignore it. So please contribute.
When you get GC your whole family will get benifit. Family of 4 contributing $100 to immigration voice means that per person you have contributed only $25.00. PLEASE BE GENERIOUS AND CONTRIBUTE ON BEHALF OF YOUR FAMILY TOO.
If you are single, please tell your friends to contribute too. Please remember that your success depends on how much you contribute. Don't wait for last minute.
smartboy75
09-17 02:33 PM
Thats all he does !
One more Amendement by Mr King....after the vote
One more Amendement by Mr King....after the vote
2011 princess and frog
logiclife
02-13 02:21 PM
Thanks for understanding.
more...
browncow
05-25 01:27 PM
here is the link http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h110-6938
looks like this bill will not go no where ...there is only 3 cosponsors..:mad::mad:
all of them democrats, in a house of democrats.
and you dont need 15 sponsors for a bill. and having 3 sponsors does not weaken the merit of a bill. in fact most bills would only have less than 10 cosponsors.
And it was in the democrats' rule that the last EB favored legislation was passed.
looks like this bill will not go no where ...there is only 3 cosponsors..:mad::mad:
all of them democrats, in a house of democrats.
and you dont need 15 sponsors for a bill. and having 3 sponsors does not weaken the merit of a bill. in fact most bills would only have less than 10 cosponsors.
And it was in the democrats' rule that the last EB favored legislation was passed.
junkoo
03-09 02:19 PM
i agree with ash0210...there is a lot of "money" discussion going on lately.
The idea should be to convert thus-far-non-contributors to contributors - not to make closed forums - you wont expand the market that way. The 3 month trial idea is a good one - but people will find ways to abuse it also.
PS: I am a monthly contributor.
The idea should be to convert thus-far-non-contributors to contributors - not to make closed forums - you wont expand the market that way. The 3 month trial idea is a good one - but people will find ways to abuse it also.
PS: I am a monthly contributor.
more...
coopheal
08-11 11:39 AM
Done
2010 disney princess and the frog
fanaah
01-17 12:02 PM
COunt me in ....
more...
dealguy007
03-30 08:47 AM
Cannot make it to DC, just donated $50. Thanks for all your efforts.
transaction ID for the payment is: 31603569X3296592K.
transaction ID for the payment is: 31603569X3296592K.
hair 2010 disney princess and frog
Macaca
11-27 01:21 PM
From The amero conspiracy Behind closed doors, a secret cabal is planning the end of the United States as we know it. Inside a paranoid vision for our time By Drake Bennett | Boston Globe, November 25, 2007: 1 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=198390&postcount=479) 2 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=198390&postcount=480)
Corsi's warning cry and gift for detail have given the theory traction in circles where anxieties about immigration and corporate oligarchy intersect. Lou Dobbs, whose CNN show portrays both free trade and increased immigration as sops to multinational corporations and body blows to the middle class, has devoted investigative segments to the NAU, the amero, and the NAFTA Superhighway.
From How Trade Breakthrough Almost Broke Down in Congress (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=198072&postcount=460) By Juliet Eilperin | Washington Post Staff Writer, November 22, 2007
Rangel said, adding that opponents of free trade on CNN and elsewhere have effectively linked recent U.S. job losses to trade pacts. "It's the Lou Dobbs thing: 'It's all due to trade.' "
Corsi's warning cry and gift for detail have given the theory traction in circles where anxieties about immigration and corporate oligarchy intersect. Lou Dobbs, whose CNN show portrays both free trade and increased immigration as sops to multinational corporations and body blows to the middle class, has devoted investigative segments to the NAU, the amero, and the NAFTA Superhighway.
From How Trade Breakthrough Almost Broke Down in Congress (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=198072&postcount=460) By Juliet Eilperin | Washington Post Staff Writer, November 22, 2007
Rangel said, adding that opponents of free trade on CNN and elsewhere have effectively linked recent U.S. job losses to trade pacts. "It's the Lou Dobbs thing: 'It's all due to trade.' "
more...
IamWithImmiVoice
01-10 05:15 AM
I have been a member of IV for a long time. I think my only contribution is when I contributed a few times for some of the efforts. I come to this forum maybe once in a quarter just hoping to see some good news on the immigration side. I see nothing, feel bad about it and leave without doing anything. Every time I leave thinking that I should start contributing instead of being a useless lurker, but somehow that thought is the end.
My mistake and I apologize to the regular contributors here.
Anyways I am going to contribute now. I have set up a reminder in my calender for every other day to visit IV and discuss with other members about the next approach to take. I am also looking to contribute whether it be writing letters or taking part in rallies or speaking to lawyers about the spillover.
Again I apologize and I am looking forward to our next step towards ending our immigration woes.
My mistake and I apologize to the regular contributors here.
Anyways I am going to contribute now. I have set up a reminder in my calender for every other day to visit IV and discuss with other members about the next approach to take. I am also looking to contribute whether it be writing letters or taking part in rallies or speaking to lawyers about the spillover.
Again I apologize and I am looking forward to our next step towards ending our immigration woes.
hot P-20 Princess Tiana amp; Frog
desi3933
01-28 04:05 PM
....
E-E is the most controversial item in the USCIS memo which also is illegal.
[From the pdf file]
H-1B beneficiary. Under 8 C.F.R. fj 214.2(h)(2)(i)(F), it is possible for an "agent" who will not be the actual "employer" of the H-1B temporary employee to file a petition on behalf of the actual employer and the beneficiary. However, the regulations clearly require H-1B beneficiaries of "agent" petitions to still be employed by "employers," who are required by regulation to have "employer-employee relationships" with respect to these H-1B "employees." See id.; 8 C.F.R. $8 214.2(h)(l) and 214.2(h)(4)(ii) (defining the term "United States employer"). As such, the requirement that a beneficiary have a United States employer applies equally to single petitioning employers as well as multiple non-petitioning employers represented by "agents" under 8 C.F.R. fj 214.2(h)(2)(i)(F). The only difference is that the ultimate, non-petitioning employers of the H-1B employees in these scenarios do not directly file petitions.
Therefore, in considering whether or not one is an "employee" in an "employer-employee relationship" with a "United States employer" for purposes of H-1B nonimmigrant petitions, USCIS will focus on the common-law touchstone of control. Clackamas, 538 U.S. at 450. Factors indicating that a worker is an "employee" of an "employer" are clearly delineated in both the Darden and Clackamas decisions.
503 U.S. at 323-324; see also Restatement (Second) of Agency 5 220(2) (1958). Such indicia of control include when, where, and how a worker performs the job; the continuity of the worker's relationship with the employer; the tax treatment of the worker; the provision of employee benefits; and whether the work performed by the worker is part of the employer's regular business. See Clackamas, 538 U.S. at 448-449; cJ: New Compliance Manual, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, � 2-III(A)(l), (EEOC 2006) (adopting a materially identical test and indicating that said test was based on the Darden decision); see also Defensor v. Meissner, 201 F.3d 384, 388 (5th Cir. 2000) (determining that hospitals, as the recipients of beneficiaries' services, are the true "employers" of H-1B nurses under 8 C.F.R. � 214.2(h), even though a medical contract service agency is the actual petitioner, because the hospitals ultimately hire, pay, fire, supervise, or otherwise control the work of the beneficiaries).
http://www.uscis.gov/err/D2%20-%20Temporary%20Worker%20in%20a%20Specialty%20Occup ation%20or%20Fashion%20Model%20%28H-1B%29/Decisions_Issued_in_2009/Aug132009_05D2101.pdf
_________________
Not a legal advice.
E-E is the most controversial item in the USCIS memo which also is illegal.
[From the pdf file]
H-1B beneficiary. Under 8 C.F.R. fj 214.2(h)(2)(i)(F), it is possible for an "agent" who will not be the actual "employer" of the H-1B temporary employee to file a petition on behalf of the actual employer and the beneficiary. However, the regulations clearly require H-1B beneficiaries of "agent" petitions to still be employed by "employers," who are required by regulation to have "employer-employee relationships" with respect to these H-1B "employees." See id.; 8 C.F.R. $8 214.2(h)(l) and 214.2(h)(4)(ii) (defining the term "United States employer"). As such, the requirement that a beneficiary have a United States employer applies equally to single petitioning employers as well as multiple non-petitioning employers represented by "agents" under 8 C.F.R. fj 214.2(h)(2)(i)(F). The only difference is that the ultimate, non-petitioning employers of the H-1B employees in these scenarios do not directly file petitions.
Therefore, in considering whether or not one is an "employee" in an "employer-employee relationship" with a "United States employer" for purposes of H-1B nonimmigrant petitions, USCIS will focus on the common-law touchstone of control. Clackamas, 538 U.S. at 450. Factors indicating that a worker is an "employee" of an "employer" are clearly delineated in both the Darden and Clackamas decisions.
503 U.S. at 323-324; see also Restatement (Second) of Agency 5 220(2) (1958). Such indicia of control include when, where, and how a worker performs the job; the continuity of the worker's relationship with the employer; the tax treatment of the worker; the provision of employee benefits; and whether the work performed by the worker is part of the employer's regular business. See Clackamas, 538 U.S. at 448-449; cJ: New Compliance Manual, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, � 2-III(A)(l), (EEOC 2006) (adopting a materially identical test and indicating that said test was based on the Darden decision); see also Defensor v. Meissner, 201 F.3d 384, 388 (5th Cir. 2000) (determining that hospitals, as the recipients of beneficiaries' services, are the true "employers" of H-1B nurses under 8 C.F.R. � 214.2(h), even though a medical contract service agency is the actual petitioner, because the hospitals ultimately hire, pay, fire, supervise, or otherwise control the work of the beneficiaries).
http://www.uscis.gov/err/D2%20-%20Temporary%20Worker%20in%20a%20Specialty%20Occup ation%20or%20Fashion%20Model%20%28H-1B%29/Decisions_Issued_in_2009/Aug132009_05D2101.pdf
_________________
Not a legal advice.
more...
house pictures of princess and the

pmb76
07-18 08:33 PM
PD: EB2 Nov 2005 India
Date Delivered To USCIS: July 2
Service Center: NSC
Rejected: Dont Know
Date Delivered To USCIS: July 2
Service Center: NSC
Rejected: Dont Know
tattoo Princess+and+the+frog+cast
desi3933
01-29 01:01 PM
desi - from your posts - you always seem to look at things from all sides and your perspectives and views tend to look like "perfect law in perfect world"
Not sure if you are a lawyer or you have a lot of insight into things, but in real world, even lawmaking is unique and vague. Courts and judges go by how best the case is presented and how and in what angle it can be viewed from and how similar things were dealt with in past.
Litigation experts also look at the psychological aspect of stuff. what I want to say is, the entire process of litigation is a huge animal and we can never judge or assess that.
One of my cousin sister is a criminal lawyer in India and when we get to hear the inside scoop of how stuff is handled in courts you will be surprised that your common knowledge about the law is just not good enough.
There are a lot of factors that go into the so caled legal world and mere book knowledge may not be sufficient.
Your views are good, but they definitely are "bookish" in nature.
I am not a lawyer, however I have been studying immigration laws for couple of years. I have gone thru manay AAO and BIA decisions to understand the laws and more important, their current interpretation.
One can learn a lot what arguments staffing companies have put in when their I-129 (H1-B) and I-140 petitions are denied.
My views may be *bookish*, but they are based on lot of experience behind them.
BTW, I work full time for Fortune-50 company (Finance area).
_______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
Not a legal advice.
Not sure if you are a lawyer or you have a lot of insight into things, but in real world, even lawmaking is unique and vague. Courts and judges go by how best the case is presented and how and in what angle it can be viewed from and how similar things were dealt with in past.
Litigation experts also look at the psychological aspect of stuff. what I want to say is, the entire process of litigation is a huge animal and we can never judge or assess that.
One of my cousin sister is a criminal lawyer in India and when we get to hear the inside scoop of how stuff is handled in courts you will be surprised that your common knowledge about the law is just not good enough.
There are a lot of factors that go into the so caled legal world and mere book knowledge may not be sufficient.
Your views are good, but they definitely are "bookish" in nature.
I am not a lawyer, however I have been studying immigration laws for couple of years. I have gone thru manay AAO and BIA decisions to understand the laws and more important, their current interpretation.
One can learn a lot what arguments staffing companies have put in when their I-129 (H1-B) and I-140 petitions are denied.
My views may be *bookish*, but they are based on lot of experience behind them.
BTW, I work full time for Fortune-50 company (Finance area).
_______________________
US citizen of Indian origin
Not a legal advice.
more...
pictures The Princess and the Frog
geesee
09-18 01:27 PM
Thanks kubmilegaGC!
I will call the senators immigration liaison tomorrow. Hopefully she will not tell me that they cannot do anything besides what they have done because that is what they told me in September last year when I got a standard response last year.
Unfortunately nobody understands the pain and agony we are going through. For them, its just another day at the office, they couldnt care less. Nevertheless, I am going to try tomorrow.....hey, cant give up that easy.
I will call CS again tomorrow, I dont mind being yelled at and I am gonna tell her this time that I have not opened a SR. Atleast, she will then transfer my call to a IO.
Let's see what tomorrow has in store for me!!
Request the CSR to transfer the call to an IO.. thats what I did today... IO seemed knowledgeable than all CSRs I talked to...
Opened SR for my wife.. it seems opening SR for wife's case did a trick to few cases...
Keeping fingers crossed.....
I will call the senators immigration liaison tomorrow. Hopefully she will not tell me that they cannot do anything besides what they have done because that is what they told me in September last year when I got a standard response last year.
Unfortunately nobody understands the pain and agony we are going through. For them, its just another day at the office, they couldnt care less. Nevertheless, I am going to try tomorrow.....hey, cant give up that easy.
I will call CS again tomorrow, I dont mind being yelled at and I am gonna tell her this time that I have not opened a SR. Atleast, she will then transfer my call to a IO.
Let's see what tomorrow has in store for me!!
Request the CSR to transfer the call to an IO.. thats what I did today... IO seemed knowledgeable than all CSRs I talked to...
Opened SR for my wife.. it seems opening SR for wife's case did a trick to few cases...
Keeping fingers crossed.....
dresses Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes
qasleuth
03-11 12:35 PM
How does insulting your own culture help us here ? "Crab mentality" as it is popularly known, exists in numerous cultures across the world. Go google for the term and you will know.
It reminds me this story every time I visit IV.
Workers working with an export company which use to ship chickens from all over the world to US/Europe, were packing chickens from some Indian port. Each box was having some 50-70 chickens in it .
After loading them in, they were about to cover these boxes with the tops. The leader shouts to workers: " No need to put the tops. They wouldn't go any where "
Surprised with this order, one worker asks the leader 'Why'. The leader says : " These are Indian chickens. IF one tries to escape, other will pull its leg."
It reminds me this story every time I visit IV.
Workers working with an export company which use to ship chickens from all over the world to US/Europe, were packing chickens from some Indian port. Each box was having some 50-70 chickens in it .
After loading them in, they were about to cover these boxes with the tops. The leader shouts to workers: " No need to put the tops. They wouldn't go any where "
Surprised with this order, one worker asks the leader 'Why'. The leader says : " These are Indian chickens. IF one tries to escape, other will pull its leg."
more...
makeup The frog cupcakes
gc_chahiye
11-02 04:47 PM
I would strongly disagree that H1 = cheap labor. It's only the H1B employer who pays low salaries, where as the client pays the same billing rate to all contractors (including US citizens).
I agree with you. I was just using those salary numbers as an example. Did not mean to imply that H1 indicates cheaper labor.
I agree with you. I was just using those salary numbers as an example. Did not mean to imply that H1 indicates cheaper labor.
girlfriend disney princess and the frog
amsgc
12-13 12:55 AM
Just wondering how we can make this a paid site which works and where everyone wins. Here are some thoughts in the wee hours:
0) Read for Free
1) Monthly paid subscription (recurring contributors):
a) can post without restriction.
b) get important updates
2) If you don't have a monthly contribution -
a) Your first 5 posts are free
b) After that you can buy "points" to post on IV (say minimum chunk of 25 points for $50 bucks).
To post a message, it costs you a point. If you have a question, then a couple of bucks is a small amount to have your questions answered. However, without incentive people will not answer questions (because it would also cost to post responses/experiences). So, lets say I post a response to your question, then if you (or any member who posted before me) thinks that my response was useful, and adds value to that thread, can give me a "+" which adds to my chunk of points.
This way, only people who have serious queries will post their questions, and those who are confident about their answers will post a response. It will reduce noise on the website and will become a better resource of information. Unfortunately a lot of good stuff gets lost between people venting their frustration and providing incorrect advice.
Ofcourse, we can make certain threads free to post - such as the funding drive, media drive, state chapters etc.
If you really really want lots of responses to your questions, you could also sponsor a thread - say $25 bucks where anybody can post a response for free, for a limited time.
Also certain threads can be made free to post on popular demand.
Ams
0) Read for Free
1) Monthly paid subscription (recurring contributors):
a) can post without restriction.
b) get important updates
2) If you don't have a monthly contribution -
a) Your first 5 posts are free
b) After that you can buy "points" to post on IV (say minimum chunk of 25 points for $50 bucks).
To post a message, it costs you a point. If you have a question, then a couple of bucks is a small amount to have your questions answered. However, without incentive people will not answer questions (because it would also cost to post responses/experiences). So, lets say I post a response to your question, then if you (or any member who posted before me) thinks that my response was useful, and adds value to that thread, can give me a "+" which adds to my chunk of points.
This way, only people who have serious queries will post their questions, and those who are confident about their answers will post a response. It will reduce noise on the website and will become a better resource of information. Unfortunately a lot of good stuff gets lost between people venting their frustration and providing incorrect advice.
Ofcourse, we can make certain threads free to post - such as the funding drive, media drive, state chapters etc.
If you really really want lots of responses to your questions, you could also sponsor a thread - say $25 bucks where anybody can post a response for free, for a limited time.
Also certain threads can be made free to post on popular demand.
Ams
hairstyles Princess amp; Frog; 9-inch
caliguy
10-29 02:20 PM
As of 10:30 AM PST (Thursday), I have responsed to all requests for Sample letter, details of officer at TSC and steps to reach IO at TSC.
If you have not received an email from me, please send me a message again. It's been almost impossible to keep up with all the requests I have received since last night.
Any requests that I get after 10:30 AM PST, I will respond to them tonight.
Good luck and keep the faith....
If you have not received an email from me, please send me a message again. It's been almost impossible to keep up with all the requests I have received since last night.
Any requests that I get after 10:30 AM PST, I will respond to them tonight.
Good luck and keep the faith....
reddymjm
09-24 08:59 AM
The best way to respond this kind of people is to ignore them....
If you are successful, certain people will complain and make up stories how you became successful.
If you fail, the same people will makeup stories how dumb you are etc...
The best way, in my opinion, is to ignore these fools.
Those who are writing negative about IV and their leaders, do not have slightest idea on how much sacrifices they have made (family time, financially, physically, mentally etc) so that most of us could be benefited out of it. If these people think they are not benefited or does not like the idea, please don't read those post or just ignore them and move on, go to the posts that you would be benefited from and logout, I personally would like these people to share their experience and answer questions by others with their best of their knowledge, but if you can’t do that, please don't demoralize others.
And yes, I don't care about RED dots, so bring them on.
GCCOvet
Well said Sanju and gccovet. I liked the vedios too Sanju.
If you are successful, certain people will complain and make up stories how you became successful.
If you fail, the same people will makeup stories how dumb you are etc...
The best way, in my opinion, is to ignore these fools.
Those who are writing negative about IV and their leaders, do not have slightest idea on how much sacrifices they have made (family time, financially, physically, mentally etc) so that most of us could be benefited out of it. If these people think they are not benefited or does not like the idea, please don't read those post or just ignore them and move on, go to the posts that you would be benefited from and logout, I personally would like these people to share their experience and answer questions by others with their best of their knowledge, but if you can’t do that, please don't demoralize others.
And yes, I don't care about RED dots, so bring them on.
GCCOvet
Well said Sanju and gccovet. I liked the vedios too Sanju.
gk_2000
04-20 06:46 PM
'm glad you didn't mention 2006. :D
Let me try.. I'll do better than that and invert the 6 and make it 9.. now happy? :)
Let me try.. I'll do better than that and invert the 6 and make it 9.. now happy? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment