Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dodge 3000

images 1975 Dodge 3000 gallon tanker Dodge 3000. Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4,
  • Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4,



  • Leo07
    12-02 09:07 PM
    One quick and dirty one is to...people who want to 'Add to Reputation' of posts...need to buy:)

    I can't believe...I got few red dots....for this post. These Red dots that many of our IVers donate so generously need to be purchased in order to give it to anybody next time.

    Just kidding, don't take this seriously. Some people found this post 'illogical' :)

    Events with food, music and lots of other fun and all the money goes to IV. We need to form workgroups for doing this in every state.





    wallpaper Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR4, Dodge 3000. 3000 GT amp; Dodge Stealth
  • 3000 GT amp; Dodge Stealth



  • waitforevergc
    05-07 11:27 AM
    First of all Congratulations desi#### and thanks for continuing to support IV.

    Interesting discussion going on. Yes, I agree that most of us here are waiting for our GC and some of them go on to become US Citizens.
    I believe that becoming a citizen of any country is a person's choice, so let us not give desi### a hard time here.:o
    But I certainly do not think it is an 'achievement' to get a US citizenship, just because it implies indirectly it is an 'achievement' to let go off Indian citizenship. Nothing meant to offend you desi#### but it hurts when one reads such a statement somewhere deep inside the mind. But hey, as I said earlier, to each his own and noone should be judging others in their decisions.
    And it is not only Indians becoming US citizens every year. There are others too.
    Personally, even with all the advantages as stated above of being a US citizen, I will never let go of my Indian passport. Even if the authorities give it to me tomorrow in a lottery;) Never.
    Why? Because my identity, my rich heritage, my family roots, my parents, my culture everything is Indian and am proud of it. There are lot of sentimental and emotional attachments. I was going through the OCI articles today after reading this discussion.
    It is not exactly a dual citizenship. Some clauses are no voting rights! No Indian Passport!
    Getting a GC is another thing, but when I decide to go back after a couple of years, I would definitely want to retain my voting rights. ! I rest my case.





    Dodge 3000. JDM Mitsubishi 3000GT Dodge
  • JDM Mitsubishi 3000GT Dodge



  • illusions
    07-15 10:36 AM
    done





    2011 3000 GT amp; Dodge Stealth Dodge 3000. Dodge 3000. 1992 Dodge Stealth GT3000; 1992 Dodge Stealth GT3000. Apple OC
  • Dodge 3000. 1992 Dodge Stealth GT3000; 1992 Dodge Stealth GT3000. Apple OC



  • hopefullegalimmigrant
    12-13 01:54 PM
    I have been a member for a while now and have seen the benefits of IV. I've also seen a lot of back and forth in various thrreads betweeen various members in various issues and subjects. Before any one starts checking if I have contributed, let me assure you I have ....for the DC rally. Why? because deep down I believe in this org. No one forced me to contribute, no one asked me to have to come to this or that meeting. I live in Wisconsin but have not been able to attend any sub commitee meetings In Milwaukee because of circumstances both personal and official. I need not explain to anyone in more detail. What I mean by this is we need to set our boundries of expectations. How much do we practically expect out of members and how much can be done by a much more core group. Someone who RSVP but dont turn up should technically be a non issue, its definetly bad for the organizer and the core group, but are we hear to teach people courtesy? Its an intangible expectation. When we set this level of expectation lower, we will strain oursleves to a lesser extent. The bottom line is human behaviour and circumstances that model that behaviour and any other external circumstances cannot be changed.

    I second any idea that keeps membership open and does not restrict access if one has not paid. However in order for any legislation to happen we all know that $$ is the bottom line. So when ever we need it, we must raise as much as we can. We have to let people come to the web site browse and leave at their will. Restricting access is like closing doors and no popular internet model works like this. Take google, yahoo, hotmail, everythign is still free and has been free and is the most popular. Open source is also more popular than paid software. We have a majority of members who log in from the office or home, and we have to let these people in. Our successes should inspire people (it inspired me) to pay. I will contribute again and also join my state chapter very soon, but my only gripe is when we have emotional members who role play people and call other people names. We dont need to go there.If we are arguing over the internet like this how long will it take us to break into a fight in a state chapter meeting?

    Take the anology of our freedom struggle. Did the british grant freedom only to freedom fighters ? How many so called *fence sitters* did we have then? Eventually everyone got freedom. How did we raise money to have morchas and satyagrahas? All that needed money, time and sacrifice too..I dont want to go too deep into this analogy as it is just an example and may not be entirely 100% perfect for the scenario we are in, but its close.

    P.S The opinion I have expressed is entirely mine. I have no personal gripes against any one person and have not taken any names. If you dont like what I posted ignore it. Its freedom to express ourselves that will get us to where we need to.



    more...


    Dodge 3000. Dodge 3000. 91-94 Dodge Stealth 3000GT; 91-94 Dodge Stealth 3000GT
  • Dodge 3000. 91-94 Dodge Stealth 3000GT; 91-94 Dodge Stealth 3000GT



  • zoooom
    07-19 06:48 PM
    Thanks very much !

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=125874#post125874
    Here..Let me know if this needs any modification...





    Dodge 3000. Dodge Stealth/3000GT AC
  • Dodge Stealth/3000GT AC



  • coolest_me
    05-08 06:40 PM
    One more thing, I couldn't find any visitor insurance comp that covers the Pre Existing condition for visitors.



    more...


    Dodge 3000. Dodge Stealth 3000GT Dejon
  • Dodge Stealth 3000GT Dejon



  • Green.Tech
    03-11 11:05 AM
    If I start attacking your wife and kids on this forum you will immediately cry foul. But you want different rules for yourself. Let me take a higher road and not go down to your level.

    Forum Admin,

    Please put a check on this mirage guy/gal. Otherwise please give everyone a free pass to say what everyone has to say. Its not fair that you warn me in a private message but you let mirage say anything that he wants. Its ok to attack me, but my family is out of bound. If this doesn't apply on me, then it should not apply on mirage, and I should be given a free choice to attack mirage's wife and children, right? I do not intend on posting something for anyone's wife/hisband and children because that is not who I am, but I want to make sure you enforce the same rules here as you enforced on me the other day.

    .

    Sanju,

    I am not condoning what 'mirage' said to you or any such irresponsible behavior on the forum BUT your complaints to the moderators would have carried more weight if you were behaving in a modest and civil way yourself. Of late, you leave no stone unturned to write flaming messages to piss off others on this forum. All this is super surprising to me because I remember you used to write really good and informative posts. It's like you suddenly lost it or that the other sanju was someone else!

    Let's not all fight among ourselves. We have so many other better things to do!

    Green.Tech





    2010 JDM Mitsubishi 3000GT Dodge Dodge 3000. 1975 Dodge 3000 gallon tanker
  • 1975 Dodge 3000 gallon tanker



  • PDOCT05
    07-18 09:58 AM
    DateDelivered:Jul 3rd
    TimeDelivered:9:22Am
    Center:NSC
    Status:None



    more...


    Dodge 3000. Tanker 3- Dodge 3000 gallons
  • Tanker 3- Dodge 3000 gallons



  • misanthrope
    10-02 11:38 PM
    This is not EB3 vs EB2, this is about filthy, demeaning language being used on public forums to put a class of skilled workers down.


    You call consultants "sleazy and body-shopped".
    You call EB3 third class.
    You call EB3 dumb.

    If EB3 were to leave today, you EB2s will have no jobs left. EB3s will take away all the jobs with them overseas and take your too! After that you can preach this swinging philosophy of yours!

    You say EB3 is only a notch above "illegals"?
    How can legals even be compared with illegals?

    This is a baseless post and ironically you are quoting a post that does NOT say a single of the statements above.
    Please note that I did not compare EB2 vs EB3.
    Hypothetical scenarios hold no meaning or place in an educated debate/argument. Try to understand that, please.





    hair Dodge 3000. 1992 Dodge Stealth GT3000; 1992 Dodge Stealth GT3000. Apple OC Dodge 3000. Dodge50.co.uk The Dodge 3000
  • Dodge50.co.uk The Dodge 3000



  • NKR
    06-12 10:51 AM
    I agree.. you should be suing the other party in front of you for injuries since they were the ones who stopped and as the person said - offense is the best defense .

    If I remember correctly the first car in front of you had already collided with the car number 2 and hence all the accidents. I don't know how they can put you at fault . So let the lawyers handle it and go all the way .

    Best of luck.

    I sort of disagree. In accidents like this, most often the person who will be ticketed will be the one driving behind, the reason being that in the eyes of the law the person driving behind should maintain safe distance from the vehicle in front of him even accounting for the fact the guy at front might stop suddenly. This is a lesson for people tail-gaiting too close�.



    more...


    Dodge 3000. VR-4 3000gt: 1996 Dodge
  • VR-4 3000gt: 1996 Dodge



  • Macaca
    11-07 03:29 PM
    We attached fees to the visas that now bring in millions of dollars. These fees and the dollars that come with it are invested in training grants to educate our own workforce. We use the funds to put kids through school for science, technology, engineering, and math skills. We provide students with scholarships with the hope that they will replace imported foreign workers.
    A part of H-1B fee paid by H-1B worker is to replace himself/herself. How nobel!





    hot Dodge 3000. 91-94 Dodge Stealth 3000GT; 91-94 Dodge Stealth 3000GT Dodge 3000. The Dodge Power Wagon started
  • The Dodge Power Wagon started



  • paskal
    05-23 03:45 PM
    WHY is she backing the bill..what is her motivation? or did she just decide to do a gandhi on us all?

    > i am not berating anyone for that matter!

    When lawmakers support certain bills..its because of the interst groups that back them..not their inner calling!



    "If that is the logic then why do you think that lawmakers will work on "immigration" bills. After all the "immigration" bills only benefit folks who don't vote immediately. "




    this bill is a great example. iv is the only organization that ahs pushed for it. a bunch of "non voters". our constant pushing has helped bring lawmakers to our side and even corporations taht never cared about thsi before now have it on their agenda.

    our voices count.
    we use them in many ways. each way is important in this system.



    more...


    house 1983 Dodge Scamp GT - $3000 Dodge 3000. 91
  • 91



  • little_willy
    08-11 06:23 PM
    IV tracker shows 3000+ EB3-I applicants, however, it is not a good tool to make analysis off of. The sorting function does not consider month-year combo. Anybody knows how to download the data to run your own post processing??
    The tracker has more than 6000 entries with missing "Nationality" and "Country of Chargeability" filelds for EB3 applicants. Assuming the majority to be from India, the actual EB3-I entries may exceed well over 9000 and it is a pretty good sample size.





    tattoo Dodge Stealth/3000GT AC Dodge 3000. Mits 3000 GT e-RAM-INLINE
  • Mits 3000 GT e-RAM-INLINE



  • h4hopeful
    07-14 02:09 PM
    They have all gathered, and probably some media is there, I bet that Logiclife - Franklin - Etc. are updating the core team about the events, if anybody is having any conversation with anyone at the rally please post the number of people, media, etc, thanks



    more...


    pictures Dodge Stealth 3000GT Dejon Dodge 3000. Dodge50.co.uk The Dodge 3000
  • Dodge50.co.uk The Dodge 3000



  • deepakd
    07-14 09:32 PM
    I plan to send this petition to all senior executives of Time Warner Inc by Priority Mail and Fax. CNN is a fully owned subsidiary of Time Warner Inc.

    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/loudobbs


    just signed





    dresses The Dodge Power Wagon started Dodge 3000. 94-96 95 Dodge Stealth 2dr
  • 94-96 95 Dodge Stealth 2dr



  • hopeful08
    11-22 01:11 AM
    We are June 15th, 2007 filers. We got our APs and EADs. There have been no more updates on mine or my spouse's 485 applications. But our son's 485 application had a LUD in September and again a couple of days ago. Does that by any chance mean that our son's NC is cleared and our's is stuck ?



    more...


    makeup Tanker 3- Dodge 3000 gallons Dodge 3000. 1983 Dodge Scamp GT - $3000
  • 1983 Dodge Scamp GT - $3000



  • maristella61
    02-27 08:02 PM
    I have a labor certification approved in my name. Does all this mean that if this new law gets approved and I have not yet filed for I-140 I lose my labor and the possibility to file for I-140? Or would I still be able to file ? I am confused.:confused:





    girlfriend Mits 3000 GT e-RAM-INLINE Dodge 3000. 71#39; Dodge Charger Purple
  • 71#39; Dodge Charger Purple



  • indiadivided
    02-14 10:36 AM
    I think Mr. MACACA, it will better if this word (Macaca) is not repeated, since promoting this word might convert this into a word for Indians like the N word. So get your nick changed.



    I have read the above book and other books (lateral thinking, ...) by Edward de bono; he has written a lot of (non expensive) books. I strongly recommend his books to the open minded reader.

    I should also be banned soon. My post was not published on Friday. I did not praise logiclife for the Friday episode. I do understand that my question's will not get answered.

    On the other hand, I see absolutely no content in anand26's posts. Such posts are a complete waste of time for our cause.





    hairstyles VR-4 3000gt: 1996 Dodge Dodge 3000. Fotos de DODGE 3000GL CLASICO
  • Fotos de DODGE 3000GL CLASICO



  • 485Mbe4001
    12-09 12:04 AM
    :) happy holidays and good luck for the future. You are free now...





    ilikekilo
    05-24 08:54 PM
    THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE. bumping up

    somneone in the core team mentioned once h1b is a necessity and green card is a luxury...thats true.





    wantgc23
    07-30 06:27 PM
    I am not a chartist or day trader if that is what you want to know. I have worked in high frequency Stat-Arb trading which also does micro caps sometimes.

    smisachu,

    Where can one learn about high frequency trading ? Can you suggest books that mathematically model various instruments price movements such as stocks, options and futures ?

    Thanks in Advance!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment