Wednesday, June 29, 2011

emma watson vogue us july 2011

images VOGUE US July 2011 Cover: Emma emma watson vogue us july 2011. Vogue US July 2011
  • Vogue US July 2011



  • gc28262
    05-11 10:19 PM
    Some of the members are so used to "short cuts" in their life. They hope they can get their GC tomorrow by pulling down another one in the queue. They are not willing to come in terms with the reality that retrogression is due to insufficient visa numbers and country cap.





    wallpaper Vogue US July 2011 emma watson vogue us july 2011. Wonderful Emma Watson New
  • Wonderful Emma Watson New



  • gc_chahiye
    09-08 12:30 AM
    Jobs in America is for Americans. If at all it gets outsourced to your country then it is yours. But as long as that job is in my country, I will defend it and not let some Strive or Skill act take it away from me.

    its not as simple as a job. Many technology jobs are created in America because of companies founded by immigrants (google, Sun, eBay, Yahoo the list goes on). By not letting in these immigrants (who are motivated and capable of starting their own business) you make them start that business in China or india. You are LOSING american jobs.





    emma watson vogue us july 2011. Emma Watson by Mario Testino
  • Emma Watson by Mario Testino



  • akhilmahajan
    02-26 01:59 PM
    Hi all,

    I have been following this thread and some posts suggest that the Observation on the passport for correcting the name is sufficient. Here is my situation:

    My passport had the name as:
    Surname: A***********
    Given name: P****

    The correct name should be (since this is how I use it in the US now and it applies to all my docs here - GC, DL, school records, everywhere).

    Surname: P****
    Given name: A***********

    I got this corrected in the Indian passport through an "Observation" on Page 3 which states:

    The name of the passport holder appearing on Page 1 has been corrected to read as:
    Surname: P****
    Given name: A***********

    Since this is not a "name change" as such but simply a re-alignment of the last and first names (often a source of confusion from India), I hope this is sufficient and I don't have to go through a name change to get a new passport book issued.

    Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

    AP

    Her name (First Last) was in the givenname on the passport and had the surname empty.
    We went to NY consulate and wanted to add an observation, which they said no and issued her a new passport.
    Now she has 2 passports.
    I just wanted to ask everyone how does it affect her 485/EAD/AP application.

    Thanks.





    2011 Wonderful Emma Watson New emma watson vogue us july 2011. Emma Watson on the cover of
  • Emma Watson on the cover of



  • fatjoe
    08-19 10:00 PM
    Take the info pass is the best way for your solution. Best of Luck dude.

    I know the best way is the 'infopass' but my question is that:, would it be better to go in Sep or can we go in August itself?



    more...


    emma watson vogue us july 2011. Emma Watson US Vogue July 2011
  • Emma Watson US Vogue July 2011



  • lellah
    03-15 01:03 AM
    Hi currently I am doing my Master's and i will graduate on 2th april 2008. My OPT starts from june 15th 2008 and ends on 14 june 2008.

    I am planning to file H1 this year on april 1 2008. I have a letter from chair of graduate studies stating that i will complete all the requirements for masters and graduate at the end of april 2008. Will I qualify for master's quota? If not, if I apply in general quota is that a good Idea or If I skip my H1 this year what should I do.

    Instead of Chair of graduate studies can I have letter from any other person in the University coz my chair refused to give me a letter stating that I completed all the requirements for masters.

    Whose letter would be valid apart from Chair of graduate studies





    emma watson vogue us july 2011. emma watson casual.
  • emma watson casual.



  • gcdreamer05
    08-25 02:47 PM
    Thanks for sharing the experience, as some others have posted, the Visa numbers for this month have all finished for EB2, so you may need to wait till next month i guess....

    Dont worry you should get it soon.....



    more...


    emma watson vogue us july 2011. Emma Watson: Vogue US July
  • Emma Watson: Vogue US July



  • pritesh80
    04-16 09:33 AM
    any news on the current count for Masters students?





    2010 Emma Watson by Mario Testino emma watson vogue us july 2011. VOGUE US July 2011 Cover: Emma
  • VOGUE US July 2011 Cover: Emma



  • GCBy3000
    07-08 10:39 AM
    Earlier I did not send and clicked NO to the poll. But how I have sent after IV supported it.

    Order # FNK1822590



    Deliver on:
    Tuesday
    Jul. 10, 2007



    more...


    emma watson vogue us july 2011. girlfriend Vogue US July 2011 Cover: Emma emma watson vogue us cover.
  • girlfriend Vogue US July 2011 Cover: Emma emma watson vogue us cover.



  • santb1975
    12-02 12:52 PM
    Thankyou. I will post the total everyday

    go9459: Thanks a lot, you raised the bar.

    santb1975: Try to post a running total end of every day. I was thinking to donate $50 for every $2500 raised through this thread. Last donation must have touched first $2500, here you go with my 2nd $50 thru paypal. check my PM for limits and details.





    hair Emma Watson on the cover of emma watson vogue us july 2011. 21 year old Emma Watson is
  • 21 year old Emma Watson is



  • reachinus
    07-21 11:39 AM
    Hi, Please let me know your thought on my situation. I was on H1 thru Company A. I don't have pay stubs for the last 3 months of 2005 since i was on bench, but got the salary that is mentioned on LCA in pay stubs till end of Sept. When I asked my employer to pay me for the time on bench he said that he has paid the LCA salary and doesn't have to pay.
    So having said that, am I in Status or Out of Status?



    more...


    emma watson vogue us july 2011. 21 year old Emma Watson is
  • 21 year old Emma Watson is



  • kalia
    07-06 03:54 PM
    Hi All,

    There is nothing wrong in sending the flowers. People will have to make sure that their message is well written.

    Please note that it is not USCIS who decides the priority dates. It is DOS who decides the VB. USCIS just follow that VB says.





    hot Emma Watson US Vogue July 2011 emma watson vogue us july 2011. Emma Watson for Vogue US July
  • Emma Watson for Vogue US July



  • addsf345
    05-11 04:36 PM
    Now you are acting like crying baby.
    Labor substitution was never illegal unless you have purchased it. Hijacking the priority date is incorrect according INA. If you are not feeling pity about the fellow immigrants who suffered injustice (also from India) you are selfish a individual. FYI more than 60% of the 2007 July fiasco were substitutes I am neither IV core nor you (as per Profile). So all these guys can do is to bring this issue to their attention. So they can decide this battle needs to be fought or not.
    You can check my earlier posts to know my status.
    As for as fighting is concerned you are the one who started the fight calling them jealous. Since you do not have any points you are using such slurs. Please be gracious on such forums. Even if this is successful it will not affect you because your priority date was current when you applied the I-485. There might be delay which you can overcome by fighting for removing the country quota.

    I justified 'jeolous' as I was jeolous too, when I could not get one lcsub for me. However thinking about it from all angles, I did overcome it now.

    btw, do you have any proof or reference for this?

    FYI more than 60% of the 2007 July fiasco were substitutes



    more...


    house Vogue,July 2011 emma watson vogue us july 2011. Emma Watson / Vogue
  • Emma Watson / Vogue



  • jsb
    08-26 01:09 PM
    On my 485 receipt, I have RD as 7/20/07, ND as 9/13/07. But when I check my case online, it has 9/12/07.

    I had called TSC yesterday and the rep kept telling 9/12/07 and TSC is processing 8/30/07. I told her I have the original receipt in front of me and it says 7/20/07 and not sure where you are getting 9/12 from. She said "Oh I am sorry, I was looking at the incorrect place". She later gave me a SR # and took all the info. The funny part was she even refused to open a SR telling the date was 9/12.

    Not sure whether opening a SR now will help but trying does not hurt and it is FREE !!!! Hopefully the officer looks at my file and then approves it.

    If you look at my previous posts on this thread, you will get clear picture of what happens. TSC did receive your application on 9/12/07, although USCIS received it on 7/20/07. They entered your data on 9/12/07, and sent out notice the next day. For the two months, it was perhaps lying somewhere with several thousand other applications no one wanted to accept. Mine was received on 7/2/2007, but entered in the system on 10/11/2007.

    TSC doesn't care where your file was until they received (and agreed to accept it), which was on 9/12/07. So they say, they (TSC) received it on 9/12/07. Unless somebody has instructed centers to place physical files where they should have been based on the mailroom RD, it is very unlikely that they do anything but place in order they received them i.e. for your case, place your file behind those received (by TSC) on 7/11/07. It is not good, but that's what it is when they say "we process cases in order we receive them" (note that here "we" means the center, not USCIS)

    It is unfortunate that it works this way, but there is no other explanation to what happens.





    tattoo emma watson casual. emma watson vogue us july 2011. Emma Watson is Vogue July 2011
  • Emma Watson is Vogue July 2011



  • sin94
    08-20 10:45 AM
    Weird situation, I decided to call the 800# and got a nice lady who unfortunately spoke very fast for me to grasp.

    I mentioned that Since my 140 approval in Jan '09 and as Primary applicant who received a 2nd fingerprinting notice (completed on 5th July 09) and my wife never received any notice.

    When I mentioned that I have not received any case updates at all no LUD's even. She checked her systems and said I can see your case is transferred to VSC in Feb '09 and they are currently processing July 24, 2006 you case is within the time frame for processing. When I mentioned that my case has gone from NSV -->TSV -->VSC she could say no more except that they are within the processing time frame. She couldn't give any more details if the case is pre-adjudicated or not.

    I mean what the point of PD if their are processing at their schedule and if every transfer means a new shift in dates. I got to get an infopass appointment since the dates are current for me next month.

    Sucks just when i wanted to shift houses and now lawyers says wait since your dates are current do not risk doing AR-11



    more...


    pictures Emma Watson: Vogue US July emma watson vogue us july 2011. emma watson3 Emma Watson for
  • emma watson3 Emma Watson for



  • chintu25
    08-21 06:42 PM
    All I did was posting it in August EB2 India/China approvals thread about what I read and heard from an IO. Just to inform people. This visas are not available only for India/China and not for other countries????

    If people think it is not appropriate, the admins can delete all the related posts and threads.

    Dont worry too much Cableching ......

    Thanks for sharing the info. We will know in a few days anyways if what the IO told you holds true.

    Thanks for sharing your exp anyways





    dresses Emma Watson for Vogue US July emma watson vogue us july 2011. Emma Watson | Vogue | July
  • Emma Watson | Vogue | July



  • stevestamps
    07-17 08:41 PM
    Thank you IV Core Team



    more...


    makeup girlfriend Vogue US July 2011 Cover: Emma emma watson vogue us cover. emma watson vogue us july 2011. Vogue,July 2011
  • Vogue,July 2011



  • gk_2000
    06-10 02:39 PM
    Yes everything is personal when you are so close to the effort. The answer is still the same for anyone that did not participate and find out for themselves what it takes to co-ordinate an event like this.

    Sorry, let's peace out. We are on the same side





    girlfriend Emma Watson is Vogue July 2011 emma watson vogue us july 2011. 2011 girlfriend Emma Watson for VOGUE US emma watson vogue cover us 2011.
  • 2011 girlfriend Emma Watson for VOGUE US emma watson vogue cover us 2011.



  • paskal
    12-18 05:26 PM
    almost 100 views and 4 contributions
    c'mon people, we are better that that...right?





    hairstyles 21 year old Emma Watson is emma watson vogue us july 2011. Emma Watson for Vogue US July
  • Emma Watson for Vogue US July



  • eb3_nepa
    04-20 11:48 AM
    1) We got a spike in new membership and funds
    2) We now have atleast 2 more NATIONAL publications who have taken notice of our activities and are more sympathetic to our causes. They feel we have a compelling story and they are interested in publishing about our plight...

    In fact two IV members are being interviewed today by a leading publication.

    and the most important
    3) We got additional material to provide to senators and their staff...this really helps as we do not have to establish ourselves....our stories along with newspaper articles help make our case much stronger....

    When we initially started meeting senators, their staff would ask QGA 'Immigration Voice, who or what is that?'

    Lately when we go to meet them, most of the staff have already visited our sites multiple times, know about us because of phone calls and faxes by members and ofcourse the articles that have been published....on top of this when we provide stories of members from their constituency, 50% of our work is already achieved....the liason team and QGA take over from there.

    So to answer your question, yes it helped a lot

    Thanks Ragz4u. We shud try and publish info like this on the website in an "Recent Updates/Activity" section. That section will give not only what IV is doing currently but also what the impact is. Now i dont know if that will have adverse consequences, but if it wont then we shud publish more such info on the site. This will convince the fence sitters to contribute and participate more actively. We have the forums on the extreme right, above or below that we shud have a "Live/Recent Updates/Activity" or a link updated as frequently as possible. There was a saying that "IV never sleeps". I think it is time that the people visiting IV and it's forums know that and know what all is going on.

    Does that sound like a good idea, or is it going to have adverse effects?





    VivekAhuja
    02-25 11:53 PM
    This idea will just put another layer on the GC process. If you are going to make a rule/law to allow this 5 year EAD and new status, why not instead change the LAW to allow higher numbers of yearly GC cards or remove the country based limits.

    LC -I140 - I485 -AOS - Do we really want another layer?





    perm2gc
    07-17 07:00 PM
    Friends. you have today witnessed what our collective strength can do and it is time that we spread a word about immigration voice and encourage your friends and families to join as a gratitude to IV .Please don't forget that the root cause of the problems still exist and we have to achieve it.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment