xela
12-13 02:04 PM
Since I did not set up the website, I am not sure how members and guests are counted, but I can tell you from my own experience that I log in when I have something to say or when I get prompted. So many times if I just come and quickly see what is new, I do not log in,....that might be lazy but I figure many do this, hence the number you see could be 300 members and 133 guests or so....
I see 136 members and 297 guests online! I wonder why guests have more tensions than members?
I see 136 members and 297 guests online! I wonder why guests have more tensions than members?
wallpaper Funny+people+eating+food
needhelp!
12-03 02:00 PM
I agree with this, we should definitely do this.
Since IV has contact e-mails for all its members, it can also send periodic e-mails on its activities, funding drives, recent achievements and ask for the members to contibute. This will be helpful for those who dont visit the site very often. For Example, recent update given by pappu inspired me to sign up for monthly contribution. But that would happen only if i visited the site very often. I would have missed it if i am not a regular visitor to the site.
Since IV has contact e-mails for all its members, it can also send periodic e-mails on its activities, funding drives, recent achievements and ask for the members to contibute. This will be helpful for those who dont visit the site very often. For Example, recent update given by pappu inspired me to sign up for monthly contribution. But that would happen only if i visited the site very often. I would have missed it if i am not a regular visitor to the site.
walking_dude
11-21 11:46 AM
Please contact WWJ Radio about our concerns regarding Lou Dobbs show. Discussing Mr. Dobbs psuedo-presidential ambitions (he'll be a washout like Tancredo) will not help our cause.
If you have already done it (contacting WWJ) update the Poll.
Thanks.
There is a speculation that Lou Dobbs may run for President as Independent. Whaw I really want to see him run for President and see in debate what he tells about various issues.
Anil
If you have already done it (contacting WWJ) update the Poll.
Thanks.
There is a speculation that Lou Dobbs may run for President as Independent. Whaw I really want to see him run for President and see in debate what he tells about various issues.
Anil
2011 Madonna,Famous People Eating
shana04
04-20 12:48 PM
Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER
Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.
We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on April 15, 2008, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. ........
Friends / Gurus,
I got this mail yesterday from USCIS, is this some thing I need to worry about.
My 485 pending since July 17 (Received date July 18 and changed employer in Feb 08)180 days passed, changed employer using AC21 with H1B transfer after 180 days on pending 485.
Current Status: Case reopened or reconsidered based on USCIS determination, and the case is now pending.
We reopened this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER on April 15, 2008, and are now reviewing our earlier decision. ........
Friends / Gurus,
I got this mail yesterday from USCIS, is this some thing I need to worry about.
My 485 pending since July 17 (Received date July 18 and changed employer in Feb 08)180 days passed, changed employer using AC21 with H1B transfer after 180 days on pending 485.
more...
snathan
04-19 11:12 AM
but please do let us know once you talk to a lawyer and get it evaluated.
thanks
Sheila
Hi Sheila,
Do you have any website ?
thanks
Sheila
Hi Sheila,
Do you have any website ?
pmb76
07-14 10:45 PM
Abhijit, you are correct about the quotation marks. Unfortunately I had to create a new petition since I couldn't modify the old one as it was already signed. I guess I messed up and overstated certain things in the old petition.
Sincere apologies. Please sign new petition.
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/loudobbs
Sincere apologies. Please sign new petition.
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/loudobbs
more...

richshi
04-26 07:42 PM
Just registered as volunteer. Will send a check of $100 first thing tomorrow.
I will go to Wenxuecity ( a chinese portal) to introduce this great organization and ask people to donate money.
I will go to Wenxuecity ( a chinese portal) to introduce this great organization and ask people to donate money.
2010 made on people eating out.
gc_for_desi
04-14 03:00 PM
I've filed for my 140 with a substitute labor in July of 2007 under EB 3. The labour had a priority date in 2002.
My company has around 50+ employees and has been doing good from over 12 years. All the employees are being paid as promised from the start.
I joined the company in Jan of 2006 and was being paid in time and as promised from day 1.
There was an RFE raised on my 140 filed with substitution with rgrds to Ability to Pay. The proferred wage mentioned in the Labour was 75K and my company had the ability to pay in 2002, 2003 and 2004 based on their financial documents except for the year 2005.
In 2005 the company started a new division and hired several people, basically they were restructuring their company for the future and there net or gross whatever income was in -ve, They spent a lot of money on training, hiring etc.., which are reflected in their financial documents.
They were back too good numbers in 2006 and 2007 while i was working for them. In 2006 my W-2 show salary less then the proferred wage in the labour and at that point of time the company nor myself had any idea that we would substitute this X labour for me, But the companies numbers were good to support the difference of amount in 2006.
In the year 2007, i had a good hike, but was still below the proferred wage but only by 3K, and again the company had enuf finances to support the difference of amount.
Starting of 2008, i got another good hike and am way above the proferred wage.
Now the RFE was raised for Ability to pay from 2002 to current date, the current date being March 2008 when the RFE was raised.
My company submitted all the docs required and for the RFE and also clearly explained the reasons for the numbers being bad in 2005. They submitted my w-2's for 2006, 2007 and salary stubs for Jan and Feb of 2008 along with their tax returns, etc from 2002 to 2007.
Now the Response has been file on March 28th and am awaiting the decision, has anybody faced any similar situations and what could be the results you guys predict.
Would the USCIS consider only 2 months of my salary stubs in 2008 to qualify my case as being paid more than the proferred wage or would they scrutinize every other thing....
Any replies are appreciated.... Thanks
My company has around 50+ employees and has been doing good from over 12 years. All the employees are being paid as promised from the start.
I joined the company in Jan of 2006 and was being paid in time and as promised from day 1.
There was an RFE raised on my 140 filed with substitution with rgrds to Ability to Pay. The proferred wage mentioned in the Labour was 75K and my company had the ability to pay in 2002, 2003 and 2004 based on their financial documents except for the year 2005.
In 2005 the company started a new division and hired several people, basically they were restructuring their company for the future and there net or gross whatever income was in -ve, They spent a lot of money on training, hiring etc.., which are reflected in their financial documents.
They were back too good numbers in 2006 and 2007 while i was working for them. In 2006 my W-2 show salary less then the proferred wage in the labour and at that point of time the company nor myself had any idea that we would substitute this X labour for me, But the companies numbers were good to support the difference of amount in 2006.
In the year 2007, i had a good hike, but was still below the proferred wage but only by 3K, and again the company had enuf finances to support the difference of amount.
Starting of 2008, i got another good hike and am way above the proferred wage.
Now the RFE was raised for Ability to pay from 2002 to current date, the current date being March 2008 when the RFE was raised.
My company submitted all the docs required and for the RFE and also clearly explained the reasons for the numbers being bad in 2005. They submitted my w-2's for 2006, 2007 and salary stubs for Jan and Feb of 2008 along with their tax returns, etc from 2002 to 2007.
Now the Response has been file on March 28th and am awaiting the decision, has anybody faced any similar situations and what could be the results you guys predict.
Would the USCIS consider only 2 months of my salary stubs in 2008 to qualify my case as being paid more than the proferred wage or would they scrutinize every other thing....
Any replies are appreciated.... Thanks
more...
gc_on_demand
06-16 09:24 AM
^^^^^
hair makeup puke, or people eating

jagankola
07-16 10:49 AM
Just Signed
more...
BECsufferer
10-06 09:05 PM
What you are seeing right now in US, you'll see that in India begining next year. Indian Property market is ripe for a crash. I wouldn't invest a penny until the dust settles...
You have to understand how the market in India operates versus how it is run in developed countries especially in USA. I don't know if you noticed, but all the property transactions are conducted on credit in USA with minimum persnal contribution ( i.e. down payement). And now in hindsight, we all can understand how this practise was reason for bubble-brust. As an interested home-owner looking for houses currently, I have first hand experience. I say that beacuse people out-bidding me, even in todays market conditions, are putting down zero amount in down payment and in-turn even financing closing costs. So when you have minimal of personal equity at stake, it bothers you least to take risks on other peoples ( say banks) money.
Now lets go to India, and I will stick to North-India, as that's where I have first hand expereience from. Go and talk to any property dealer and enquiry about properties. Wait for few weeks and return to find the rates have gone up. Well lets assume, you agreed upon the sale price and are now ready to conduct transaction. The property dealer is not going to ask you for SS number to check credit wortheness, but rather will ask for cash amount. You pay cash, you have the papers else don't waste time. So with business model, their is little risk involved and hence property business in North-India remains sizzling hot.
If you can afford you must buy piece of land in North India. ALthough maintaining it always remains challange as their are no laws protecting you from Rich-Police-Politician gangs.
You have to understand how the market in India operates versus how it is run in developed countries especially in USA. I don't know if you noticed, but all the property transactions are conducted on credit in USA with minimum persnal contribution ( i.e. down payement). And now in hindsight, we all can understand how this practise was reason for bubble-brust. As an interested home-owner looking for houses currently, I have first hand experience. I say that beacuse people out-bidding me, even in todays market conditions, are putting down zero amount in down payment and in-turn even financing closing costs. So when you have minimal of personal equity at stake, it bothers you least to take risks on other peoples ( say banks) money.
Now lets go to India, and I will stick to North-India, as that's where I have first hand expereience from. Go and talk to any property dealer and enquiry about properties. Wait for few weeks and return to find the rates have gone up. Well lets assume, you agreed upon the sale price and are now ready to conduct transaction. The property dealer is not going to ask you for SS number to check credit wortheness, but rather will ask for cash amount. You pay cash, you have the papers else don't waste time. So with business model, their is little risk involved and hence property business in North-India remains sizzling hot.
If you can afford you must buy piece of land in North India. ALthough maintaining it always remains challange as their are no laws protecting you from Rich-Police-Politician gangs.
hot Lost all people eating; funny

mlk
06-22 07:28 PM
wow it's just a stupid poll on a friggin PS battle guys, you sound so desperate...
more...
house Madonna,Famous People Eating

gvenkat
05-14 04:07 PM
Well ... I could partially agree to your rant. While I understand your point of view it is not justified on your part to generalize all posters into one category. You should have been more specific about what kind of posts (and even posters if you wish) frustrate you.
In my view your words "Get a life" certainly applies to the following set of people (in that particular order):
Those who say they are awaiting their GC to plan their lives (get married, have kids, buy a house etc.) I am married with a kid and bought a house and all I have is a I-140 approval (Not applied for I-485 yet). So what happens if I loose my job? I will make an honest effort to find one and if I fail I'll sell my house and go back to India. I am prepared both mentally and somewhat financially too. As much as I want to live in the USA it is common sense that I always have a solid back up plan to go back if need be.
Those who come here whining about their I-485 getting rejected and don't have a back up plan. Seriously, how many times must you get jacked before you realize that USCIS is not dependable? How the heck can one plan their life around it? One must realize that GC is just a small part of your life and not your life itself. Get your priorities straight.
Those who say that laws are racist. Hilarious! BTW racism is not one way (like the Whites out here want you to think) so beware of what you say unless you don't mind getting sued.
Those who build up their hopes with predictions on the next visa bulletin and go emotionally crazy when the hopes crash with the release of that bulletin. I mean c'mon ... flower campaigns? hunger strikes? Are you that naive to think it worked the first time? This ain't a factory in India and we aren't a group of union workers.
The above form a very small group of people on this website and that is where the problem lies with your post. You are basically stereotyping all of us into a category formed by a small group of people.
Anyway, good to know of your Canadian PR success ... good luck!
To those who fall in the above 4 categories take the time to realize that its all in your head. Be strong and prepared mentally. You've done all you can in an honest way. If things don't work out then so be it. Sometime in the future you will realize that it was all for your own good. Move on in style to your next adventure ... it's waiting for you.
A very sensible post. You dont need to have ur life around the GC and Priority dates. You need to do what u want to as much as within ur limits.. But one thing is USCIS can be staright forward and say EB-I wont move for such and such time and people can still plan better... :)
In my view your words "Get a life" certainly applies to the following set of people (in that particular order):
Those who say they are awaiting their GC to plan their lives (get married, have kids, buy a house etc.) I am married with a kid and bought a house and all I have is a I-140 approval (Not applied for I-485 yet). So what happens if I loose my job? I will make an honest effort to find one and if I fail I'll sell my house and go back to India. I am prepared both mentally and somewhat financially too. As much as I want to live in the USA it is common sense that I always have a solid back up plan to go back if need be.
Those who come here whining about their I-485 getting rejected and don't have a back up plan. Seriously, how many times must you get jacked before you realize that USCIS is not dependable? How the heck can one plan their life around it? One must realize that GC is just a small part of your life and not your life itself. Get your priorities straight.
Those who say that laws are racist. Hilarious! BTW racism is not one way (like the Whites out here want you to think) so beware of what you say unless you don't mind getting sued.
Those who build up their hopes with predictions on the next visa bulletin and go emotionally crazy when the hopes crash with the release of that bulletin. I mean c'mon ... flower campaigns? hunger strikes? Are you that naive to think it worked the first time? This ain't a factory in India and we aren't a group of union workers.
The above form a very small group of people on this website and that is where the problem lies with your post. You are basically stereotyping all of us into a category formed by a small group of people.
Anyway, good to know of your Canadian PR success ... good luck!
To those who fall in the above 4 categories take the time to realize that its all in your head. Be strong and prepared mentally. You've done all you can in an honest way. If things don't work out then so be it. Sometime in the future you will realize that it was all for your own good. Move on in style to your next adventure ... it's waiting for you.
A very sensible post. You dont need to have ur life around the GC and Priority dates. You need to do what u want to as much as within ur limits.. But one thing is USCIS can be staright forward and say EB-I wont move for such and such time and people can still plan better... :)
tattoo 2010 peta people eating tasty
sc3
08-13 05:52 PM
D. VISA AVAILABILITY FOR OCTOBER
The Mexico F2A and Employment Third preference cut-off dates are �unavailable� for both August and September, since those FY-2008 annual limits have been reached. The Visa Office had originally anticipated that this would be a temporary situation. Then with the start of the new fiscal year in October the cut-off dates would have returned to those which had applied during June. However, continued heavy demand in those categories may require the establishment of cut-off dates which are earlier than those which had applied in June. A formal decision determination of the October cut-off dates will not be possible until early September.
This is really bad news indeed. USCIS is screwing us up big time. How can they see a demand for the numbers when there is no one applying for the past 3 months?
The Mexico F2A and Employment Third preference cut-off dates are �unavailable� for both August and September, since those FY-2008 annual limits have been reached. The Visa Office had originally anticipated that this would be a temporary situation. Then with the start of the new fiscal year in October the cut-off dates would have returned to those which had applied during June. However, continued heavy demand in those categories may require the establishment of cut-off dates which are earlier than those which had applied in June. A formal decision determination of the October cut-off dates will not be possible until early September.
This is really bad news indeed. USCIS is screwing us up big time. How can they see a demand for the numbers when there is no one applying for the past 3 months?
more...
pictures funny pictures of people
REEF�
06-19 12:40 PM
magic
dresses African+people+eating+food
DeportDobbs
07-16 09:07 PM
If anybody that is useless on the great America Land, it is a self proclaimed fake-nationalist person like Mr. Dobbs. He not only is conveying a wrong information but also hurting the nation with his misdirections... How can a person, who spends hours of time driving to and from work every day, even have a time to gather real statistics??
more...
makeup hair Funny People) and eating
new_horizon
12-13 05:02 PM
I would suggest giving a 2 months trial membership during which the candidate can examine the benefits of IV. After the trail period, charge a nominal $5 monthly fee. I think that should be very reasonable, and nobody would lose their sleep over parting with $5. That would easily raise about $100K per month (~20K members*$5).
However we should continue to encourage members to commit to monthly contributions if they choose to voluntarily. Also as someone suggested, different access privelages may be assigned.
However we should continue to encourage members to commit to monthly contributions if they choose to voluntarily. Also as someone suggested, different access privelages may be assigned.
girlfriend PETA, People Eating Tasty
shawine
07-17 10:14 PM
This is not a waste of time. CNN really cares about rating and I am pretty sure for many people like you and me, CNN is the first stop for news. If they realize that we are a force to reckon with, they will think twice before airing such shows. By signing nobody is expecting, CNN firing Lou Dobb's but at least CNN will be careful airing these baseless facts..That's all we need..attention and fairness..espeacilly when they claim they are the most trusted name in the news..
hairstyles funny fat people pictures.
qplearn
11-16 12:08 PM
PAPPU and Others,
We pay taxes PLUS Social Security for which we dont get any benefit. Dont miss that.
Let us be assertive about that.
Not sure if the social security taxes are for immigration benefits. Also, the taxes we pay are for several other services that we get in the US. Remember, even as non-citizens, we get millions of benefits such 911, clean roads, and the list will go on. Why do you think we want to immigrate in the first place? For example, if a law is passed to return to us all the taxes that we have paid but we must leave ASAP, how many will be in its favor?
I don't think this kind of an argument will hold any water with the press or lawmakers. There are other good VALID arguments, and we should stick to them.
We pay taxes PLUS Social Security for which we dont get any benefit. Dont miss that.
Let us be assertive about that.
Not sure if the social security taxes are for immigration benefits. Also, the taxes we pay are for several other services that we get in the US. Remember, even as non-citizens, we get millions of benefits such 911, clean roads, and the list will go on. Why do you think we want to immigrate in the first place? For example, if a law is passed to return to us all the taxes that we have paid but we must leave ASAP, how many will be in its favor?
I don't think this kind of an argument will hold any water with the press or lawmakers. There are other good VALID arguments, and we should stick to them.
GC_2008
06-07 01:20 PM
I believe we have rights. If the million of illegals think that they have the right to stay, why can't we? Obviously, everyone has their own experiences in the US. Some of you might not have hit the "boiling point" yet and so you might not have felt the heat!!! There are people who carry the entire family here and they depend on the GC to make a difference in life. You are you and you are entitled to your own interpretation as to whether or not this is RIGHT or Privilege. I believe what LogicLife said is very true as Immigration is a movement in life. If you don't believe, you probably don't deserve it when someone said you don't. I've been here for 12 whole years, got married and bought a house. I have been paying colleage tuition, taxes and my duties as an entity in this society. I deserve a green card.
chanduv23
12-08 11:11 AM
excellent stuff - everyone must send their stories. Kudos to this thread starter - please keep this thread on top.
Mods - can we hardwire this thread?
Mods - can we hardwire this thread?
No comments:
Post a Comment