Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy birthday cake candles

images Happy Birthday Mom! happy birthday cake candles. happy birthday candles and
  • happy birthday candles and



  • xu1
    04-26 03:14 PM
    How do i do it?
    Give me the paypal email id to send money to.
    Thanks
    sri
    Thanks for becoming one of us!! Please click
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44

    And then find a link of "Contribution Form" underneadth "How to contribute" and there you are taken to the paypal contribution page with IV's email address..

    Thx again..





    wallpaper happy birthday candles and happy birthday cake candles. happy-irthday-cake-candles
  • happy-irthday-cake-candles



  • EkAurAaya
    05-25 02:41 PM
    This si for Akp

    What's up buddy. This si your first post. What have u been doing all this time?
    We are paying taxes along with SSN taxes. We have rt to ask or to bash this system.
    well said... and key point is we are bashing (if that's what you want to call it) the system (we are part of the system) not Americans...

    Lot of people fail or choose not to see that.





    happy birthday cake candles. Happy Birthday Cake !
  • Happy Birthday Cake !



  • polapragada
    04-26 06:16 PM
    I have seen so many in this forum spits on L1. This is really bad, we all belong to one family and one kind.

    If some one thinks L1 is more advantagous why don't those people join TCS or some thing...

    Well let me put some of the Disadv.

    1. On L1 one canot change the job. If you want to change the employer you should have H1B
    2. L1B salaries are 20% less than H1B on AVG
    3. If employer want to send you back (For any silly stupid reason) you are gone
    4. Most of the companies like TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO won't file green cards for 99.99% people
    5. On avg a L1 person stays in US in a trip for 1 - 2 years.


    Now think!

    And above all as I said all those L1 are living in this country legally like me and you, living a painful uncertain life. Because the time is bad now we can't blame them.

    Some one talking about getting laid off with TCS employee. just recapture the 5 or 8 years back when you replaced a AMERICAN CITIZEN and you can't call people as idiots ... its street clear.

    Well some of you may not agree with me, but if you want to respond harhly just visit any L1B guys house some how they are living.

    Unite, Fight! Don't fall for same old british divide and rule tricks.





    2011 happy-irthday-cake-candles happy birthday cake candles. happy birthday cake candles.
  • happy birthday cake candles.



  • qasleuth
    05-14 12:08 PM
    Finally, Thank you for your smart and intelligent attempt to dilute the members' focus. First you start off by saying that we have no allegiance to our home land and finally you deduce that country caps are OK.

    Inference: You are some psycho who is concerned that the glass ceiling of country caps in employment based system will be shattered sooner or later.


    I strongly disagree. He is no psycho, just a juvenile displaying 4th grade logic to exhort the masses. Comes back and 'moderates' his thread by 'channeling', thanking and asking for more brilliant ideas.
    nitinboston, do not brush this off as some kind of personal attack and you have bigger fish to fry...I urge you to read and reflect.



    This might come as a surprise to some of you, but someone needs to say it out loud. GET A LIFE FOLKS!!!! there is more to life then EB, GC and all. it seem all we desi's can think of is how to get a green card so we can live here with peace and never have to worry bout getting laid off or anything.


    Comes as a surprise to your fellow elementary schoolers ? Who are you to generalize ? That is what your immediate buddies or people YOU associate may be thinking.


    Few points:

    1) having gc is a privilege not a right.
    2) US has every right to choose whom they want to have in their country.


    Thanks for the breaking news !



    4) Considering the number of fraud's committed by Indian body shoppers and people who use them, i am not surprised USCIS is extra careful when it comes to Indian applications. Anyone who got his wife with no exp with software dev an h1b visa from some cheat in Jersey knows what i am talking bout . My freind got his wife an H1 after showing she knew software testing even though her major was fine arts and all she was good at was web surfing


    Does your friend or his wife know what kind of a backstabbing 'best and brightest' you are ? Just because your so called friend's wife got a job cheating (if I take your word for it), it does not give you the right to brush the whole category with the same color. Who are you trying to impress by pissing on everybody ?



    5) have a back up. i came here in 2001 as student and have seen it all. I am on h1b since 2004. i knew we have too many people whose sole aim in life is a American GC. to avoid becoming one of those who check processing dates first thing in morning, i applied for Canadian PR, got it in 8 months and i am not even gonna bother applying for labor, i-140 and all those precious life controlling documents.
    Wake up friends, you have options. Don't let your life depend on you application status.


    Again, thanks for the breaking news and brilliant suggestions. First off, stop generalizing and look beyond your pathetic 'immediate circle'. AND here is some breaking news for you: You have not seen it all, as I can clearly see by the quality of your arguments. Don't come onto a forum, hide behind the curtain of anonymity and shoot your mouth off giving 'plain' 'straight from your heart' BS.



    more...


    happy birthday cake candles. Happy Birthday Party Cake and
  • Happy Birthday Party Cake and



  • desi3933
    05-08 06:20 PM
    Feedbacks I have received for my post -

    http://i39.tinypic.com/2jcvnh5.jpg





    happy birthday cake candles. irthday cake collapses.
  • irthday cake collapses.



  • Raji
    07-18 12:46 AM
    Sorry you do not understand- I really cannot do better right now. Sometimes you just have to accept things! It's not that we do not coordinate or associate with AILA. We do.
    The issue here is very specific, both pappu and I have told you what we think and attempted to explain why we do not want to invest resources in a specific action you suggested. Given that I can't spend the hours needed to explain the last few years of work and experience on this issue, I doubt this discussion will go anywhere. Feel free to send the fax. Just accept that we are not going to promote this as a mass action right now for many reasons. Peace!

    Paskal, You are right - I do not understand. But mostly I cannot understand because as an organisation - you do not explain. Frankly, all I can do is register my disappointment at both your response and your attitude.While I get it that IV is actively involved in doing things over the years aimed at resolving this issue, I might feel that I could respect and maybe even understand these efforts better if IV kept its website up to date and all members who sign in updated on what's happening.

    I have often seen threads on this site that have members complaining that IV is not doing anything - to which invariably the response is that one should join the donor forum. On the other hand we get newsletters from admin that ask up to tighten our belts etc. - and get more involved. Well, that cannot happen unless IV provides more updated information on what IV is actually doing, veiled references to behind the scenes activity and years of hard work are not enough to involve all those who have signed up here to become 'more involved'.

    As for this discussion going nowhere I could not agree more - you see to have an open discussion or indeed debate - there must be at least 2 willing participants. And since you have already decided that you do not have time for the Qs of a mere non-paying member of this forum, I do not expect any better.

    By the way, the way ahead is not to close doors, but to welcome questions and encourge those on this forum with curiosity to be more active. More often than not, I have seen that those who Q on this forum, are mocked, ignored, and treated as if they are wasting CORE's time. Sad for a forum that hopes to involve a wider audience in this issue.

    Thanks!!
    Raji



    more...


    happy birthday cake candles. Happy Birthday Three Layer
  • Happy Birthday Three Layer



  • kumarc123
    01-09 04:46 PM
    Make monthly monetary contribution for IV as a start.......

    I wasn't the lucky July filer, I am sure their are others like me waiting.

    DO a rally and I will be there with contributions, do something big, I am sure more like will join the cause. Not a free rider but at the same time don't like to be taken for a free ride!


    Thanks for your smart comment, however it does not serve the purpose.





    2010 Happy Birthday Cake ! happy birthday cake candles. Happy Birthday Mom!
  • Happy Birthday Mom!



  • s_r_e_e
    06-03 12:12 PM
    any one?



    more...


    happy birthday cake candles. Stock Photo: Happy birthday
  • Stock Photo: Happy birthday



  • sledge_hammer
    03-13 03:40 PM
    D. INDIA EMPLOYMENT SECOND PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY

    Section 202(a)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act provides that if total demand will be insufficient to use all available numbers in a particular Employment preference category in a calendar quarter, then the unused numbers may be made available without regard to the annual “per-country” limit. It has been determined that based on the current level of demand being received, primarily by Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices, there would be otherwise unused numbers in the Employment Second preference category. As a result, numbers have once again become available to the India Employment Second preference category. The rate of number use in the Employment Second preference category will continue to be monitored, and it may be necessary to make adjustments should the level of demand increase substantially.

    Does "calendar quarter" mean that only within a fiscal year unused visa numbers are made re-available, but does not spill over to the next fiscal year?

    My take is that there is horizontal spill-over in unused visa numbers - correct?





    hair happy birthday cake candles. happy birthday cake candles. stock vector : Happy Birthday
  • stock vector : Happy Birthday



  • Vexir
    06-12 02:43 AM
    Like this:

    My iPod:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/55343257@N00/18478716/in/set-436369/



    more...


    happy birthday cake candles. Free Birthday Celebration
  • Free Birthday Celebration



  • goodluck
    06-13 06:13 PM
    Called all the congressmen. I got voicemails but was able to keep a good voicemessage detailing our position.





    hot Happy Birthday Party Cake and happy birthday cake candles. Happy Birthday Three Layer
  • Happy Birthday Three Layer



  • mariner5555
    11-03 05:19 AM
    What is this reverse brain drain ? there is no such thing - folks who are here are going to hang on tooth & nail to stay here come hell or high water - the only ones who are going back are the ones who have no other option. That is not true. In fact I would say that many people who leave have lot of guts. they may have other priorities like family, social etc. I know many naturalized US citizens who have sold their homes and are / about to go back. some IITians left because of green card issues (one of my friend tried to apply ..company was laying off H1B's ..he moved to NY financial company and now is in India at higher post. in the end it is priorities that you have in life.



    more...


    house 24 x Musical Happy Birthday happy birthday cake candles. happy birthday cake candles
  • happy birthday cake candles



  • kumar1
    11-10 11:21 AM
    This is how I used my EAD. I filed 485/EAD/AP in July 2007. I did not do anything till Feb-2008. I made a call to my employer in Feb-2008 (6 months after I-485) and asked him to give me a raise. He was aware of the fact that I can use AC-21 and leave anytime. We renegotiated everything, this time heavily in my favor (for a change). I got 20% salary hike effective from that very day. I kept same employer, same job, same client but used EAD and AC-21 to put pressure on my employer. Needless to say, in the past, I have been on the receiving side of the pressure from employers because of H1-B too.

    My suggestion - You can not play safe your whole life.





    tattoo irthday cake collapses. happy birthday cake candles. happy birthday cake candles
  • happy birthday cake candles



  • Leo07
    11-21 11:26 AM
    any suggestion here?

    I'm still not decided, couple of days to go....:)

    Now with Atlas America off...What's the best alternative?, I'm running out of time here...

    Friends, please suggest. I bought ICICI lombard 3 times previously, never had to use it, so no comments there. Now, I'm thinking of buying something better as I had heard horrible things about ICICI lombard.



    more...


    pictures Happy Birthday Three Layer happy birthday cake candles. #800865260 Happy Birthday Blue
  • #800865260 Happy Birthday Blue



  • nixstor
    07-26 05:59 PM
    Not to dishearten any one or not intended against any one

    Buying a home right now?? must be kidding me. Do you want to commit for a 30 yr loan when the starting rates are around 6.75 ? (How many will get that rate?). Keeping interest rate aside, There is no way any one can make 100K by buying a home in the current market. I am glad you could and sorry that I couldnt. I am looking at the DC area market that went crazy and now is cooling down. go to www.zillow.com and check homeprices and what happened to homes in the neighborhood.

    Some facts about Allied Health care who plan on getting PT's and Nurses from India

    Do you know that they need to get a visa screen certificate (PTs and Nurses) to get into the country?

    Have you ever dealt with FCCPT & CGFNS (one that gives Visascreens for PT's & Nurses).

    Do you know that the license they get is temporary (6 months ) and by the end of the 6 months they have to pass licensing exam in the US?

    Do you know how much time they take for processing a type1 application (for applicants without a U S state PT license )?

    Applicants must take TOEFL CBT/IBT and get 250/92 respectively. I am not sure about the exact scores. On IBT there is a section wise score you have to achieve minimally. If you have TOEFL CBT you have to take TSE as well and get 50 min. Many people in India get 45 to 48 even after 2 to 3 attempts

    Schedule A is set to retrogress any time.

    Health care is not IT, other wise desi consultants might have been pumping nurses like crazy into the US.

    Hope I shed some light





    dresses Happy Birthday Three Layer happy birthday cake candles. 24 x Musical Happy Birthday
  • 24 x Musical Happy Birthday



  • jonty_11
    11-16 10:56 AM
    we try to mention in our media interviews about us paying all the taxes and playing by the rules, still the anti immigrants pursue this misinformation campaign against us. We will all try to ensure that in every media interview we say that we pay all taxes..
    And lets stop answering back to those hate monger anti immig. people on stienreport.com. It serves no purpose for us to boil our blood and reply to those retarded posts.



    more...


    makeup Stock Photo: Happy birthday happy birthday cake candles. 24 x Musical Happy Birthday
  • 24 x Musical Happy Birthday



  • gc28262
    11-02 04:11 PM
    Guys,

    There are lot of anti-immigrants on this forum. You can identify them by their agendas. Don't try to reply to those morons. Get on to their forums and reply if you feel like replying.

    Don't waste your energy replying to them on this forum.

    Please analyze the posts from "villamonte6100 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/member.php?u=6470)". He is one of them.





    girlfriend happy birthday cake candles happy birthday cake candles. irthday cake with candles
  • irthday cake with candles



  • psaxena
    09-11 12:38 PM
    Since when the goal and vision of the community has got changed.

    did you see in on the "RADIO" or heard it in "NEWSPAPER"

    click the about us link http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=47
    pasted above for your convenience as get updated with the goal of the "Community"



    I understand that you are trying to be smart but you not quite sounds so. sorry

    of course - this is off topic but the whole point is WE are suffering from it and DOES affects us - may be you are not nor you have any clue about what this means to you.

    the goal of our community is to drive out the common enemy, share our experience to benefit others- may be sometimes it does sounds off topic but that does matters to us, the same way how $$$ matters to you. I would recommend you just think about bit before start comment on it.





    hairstyles Free Birthday Celebration happy birthday cake candles. Happy Birthday Blue Bird with
  • Happy Birthday Blue Bird with



  • B3NKobe
    06-04 10:41 PM
    @Unchew: Love it mate :D:D!!





    casinoroyale
    06-23 12:44 AM
    sunilbhai, thanks for the information.

    I have gone thru this whole thread and here is list of all distinct insurance plans that were brought up. It seems like
    (A) IMGGlobal is popular
    (B) ATLAS America seems to provide little hope for people looking for pre-existing condition coverage.

    List:

    1) Kaiser
    2) AIG
    3) Tata-AIG
    4) IMG Global
    5)
    7) ICICI-Lombard
    8) http://health.indnet.org/ (India Network - Underwritten by AIG)
    9) http://www.nriol.com/insurance/insurance-worldmed-long-term.asp
    10) Atlas America





    Dalai Lama
    02-06 02:22 PM
    India, sorry for missing that in the earlier post.

    I think all countries other then India and china are already current for EB2.

    For India EB2 2005.....I say 20 to 30 years...

    dalai lama from tibbet



    No comments:

    Post a Comment