
DesiGuy
09-17 12:37 PM
seems like the chairman is kinda careless just saying "the ayes have it". He must be a megatron fan.
LOL :)
LOL :)
wallpaper hayley williams haircut.
mpadapa
08-13 12:39 PM
If you can porting to EB2 is always a better choice.
For EB3-I's with PD > 2005 it is worth the risk even with the gray area that USCIS may not accept the porting. An EB2 I PD of 2008/9 will always be better than EB3 I PD > 2005.
HR 5882 is the only solution for all atleast for this year.
For EB3-I's with PD > 2005 it is worth the risk even with the gray area that USCIS may not accept the porting. An EB2 I PD of 2008/9 will always be better than EB3 I PD > 2005.
HR 5882 is the only solution for all atleast for this year.
swarnapuri
12-10 09:37 PM
Congrats on getting you GC!
2011 hayley williams haircut.
gc_chahiye
10-24 04:32 PM
I just looked at my old cases(H1Bs-I-129) and i see LUDs on them too!!! This is so weird.
These are from my last company!
LUD on 05/06/2006 - Approved on October 11, 2003
LUD on 10/21/2007 - Approved on March 19, 2002
I see LUDs but no difference in the status. They both say approval notice sent.
whats your PD and 485-RD? Maybe your case is close to approval and they are just looking up older H1s
These are from my last company!
LUD on 05/06/2006 - Approved on October 11, 2003
LUD on 10/21/2007 - Approved on March 19, 2002
I see LUDs but no difference in the status. They both say approval notice sent.
whats your PD and 485-RD? Maybe your case is close to approval and they are just looking up older H1s
more...
gc28262
12-12 09:45 PM
I would recommend two forms of IV.
1. Free for all (an immigration help site)
Should contain:
Information that are helpful for others. (Similar to what IV forum does today)
Should not contain:
Any information about our activities or agendas.
2. A private registered member only site.
Members of different state chapters should be members of this site. Users cannot register themselves on this site. Only state chapter leaders can enroll members.
Should contain:
Information about our activities, agendas, fund drive etc. Members can freely voice their opinions without unwanted visitors ( anti-immigrants ) viewing them.
This would drive up the state chapter enrollment, meanwhile IV will still be a popular site for people seeking help.
1. Free for all (an immigration help site)
Should contain:
Information that are helpful for others. (Similar to what IV forum does today)
Should not contain:
Any information about our activities or agendas.
2. A private registered member only site.
Members of different state chapters should be members of this site. Users cannot register themselves on this site. Only state chapter leaders can enroll members.
Should contain:
Information about our activities, agendas, fund drive etc. Members can freely voice their opinions without unwanted visitors ( anti-immigrants ) viewing them.
This would drive up the state chapter enrollment, meanwhile IV will still be a popular site for people seeking help.

Ramba
11-13 05:35 PM
Hi Indyanguy,
This is an excellent question and I was also looking for an answer. I am into my 6th year of H1-B(exactly 5 years 1 month) and also have an approved EAD & AP.
I have a great JOB offer but hesitating to invoke AC21(moving using H1-B/EAD) because these days there are many 485 DENIALS( the moment I1-40 is REVOKED). And NOTHING is guaranteed even if we send the AC21 documents to USCIS. And the EAD automatically gets invalid anyways when the 485 is denied.
Doing some research to find out if H1-B extension beyond 6th year is valid if 485 - gets DENIED? (Example: If I get a 3 year H1-B extension based on my current I-140 approval)?
Also not sure if it applies in my case as I still have 10-11 months of H1-B remaining and if I decide to take up this oppurtunity in the next couple of months and 485 gets DENIED after that. May be I will have enough time to file MTR? I should be fine. But what if 485 gets DENIED after I complete 6 years?
Please provide genuine answers.
These answers will BENEFIT many people.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Srini
In your situation, it is better to use EAD to save remaining time in 6 year period of H1. It is wise to use EAD, if you are in initial 6 year period of H1. In case if 485 is denied, you can go back to H1 and enjoy remaining period in 6 years. H1 extension, beyond 6 years is always based on pending immigration applications like LC, 140 and 485. If 485 (final step in GC) is denied, the H1 extension is also invalid. Fortunatly, USCIS do not have highly integrated system to revoke all underlying benefits (H1 Extn or EAD) based on pending immigration application was denied. After denying 485, unless USCIS specifically revoke H1B extension they granted after 6 years or EAD, you may be eligible to legally work with that document till its expiry. However, if they bring more integration to their system, they may deny all subsidary benefits due to denial of 140/485.
This is an excellent question and I was also looking for an answer. I am into my 6th year of H1-B(exactly 5 years 1 month) and also have an approved EAD & AP.
I have a great JOB offer but hesitating to invoke AC21(moving using H1-B/EAD) because these days there are many 485 DENIALS( the moment I1-40 is REVOKED). And NOTHING is guaranteed even if we send the AC21 documents to USCIS. And the EAD automatically gets invalid anyways when the 485 is denied.
Doing some research to find out if H1-B extension beyond 6th year is valid if 485 - gets DENIED? (Example: If I get a 3 year H1-B extension based on my current I-140 approval)?
Also not sure if it applies in my case as I still have 10-11 months of H1-B remaining and if I decide to take up this oppurtunity in the next couple of months and 485 gets DENIED after that. May be I will have enough time to file MTR? I should be fine. But what if 485 gets DENIED after I complete 6 years?
Please provide genuine answers.
These answers will BENEFIT many people.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Srini
In your situation, it is better to use EAD to save remaining time in 6 year period of H1. It is wise to use EAD, if you are in initial 6 year period of H1. In case if 485 is denied, you can go back to H1 and enjoy remaining period in 6 years. H1 extension, beyond 6 years is always based on pending immigration applications like LC, 140 and 485. If 485 (final step in GC) is denied, the H1 extension is also invalid. Fortunatly, USCIS do not have highly integrated system to revoke all underlying benefits (H1 Extn or EAD) based on pending immigration application was denied. After denying 485, unless USCIS specifically revoke H1B extension they granted after 6 years or EAD, you may be eligible to legally work with that document till its expiry. However, if they bring more integration to their system, they may deny all subsidary benefits due to denial of 140/485.
more...
va_labor2002
07-21 10:17 AM
Starting a Recruiting company for Nurses will be a good idea now. There is a heavy shortage for Nurses in USA. It is easy to bring qualified nurses from India to USA. IV can start a recruiting company with the help of 5000 members.
If 5000 members contributing atleast $100 to raise the initial capital,we can easily make a Good company with 1/2 million capital asset.Everybody will be share holders of the company and they can get profit every year. We need to employ 2-3 persons for marketing and administration.
Think about it. You are investing only $100.00 ! Any comments from IV core members ?
If 5000 members contributing atleast $100 to raise the initial capital,we can easily make a Good company with 1/2 million capital asset.Everybody will be share holders of the company and they can get profit every year. We need to employ 2-3 persons for marketing and administration.
Think about it. You are investing only $100.00 ! Any comments from IV core members ?
2010 hayley williams hair

Pankaj
09-15 10:20 AM
Labor Immigration Law � Texas Service Introduces Streamline Procedure for I-485s and I-140s (http://www.laborimmigration.com/2008/11/texas-service-introduces-streamline-procedure-for-i-485s-and-i-140s/)
email can be send by attorneys who are AILA members only.
email can be send by attorneys who are AILA members only.
more...
mundada
07-18 05:29 PM
IV now has clout which should be immediately used for a permanent fix. Two issues which might not require laws being passed can be implemented to ease the backlog situation that will be created.
1. Recapture lost Visa numbers- A just and reasonable demand that they cannot refuse.
2. Remove per country cap- It is stupid to look for diversity in a category based on intellect. The whole category is created for improving America's brain power so a country cap does not make sense.
Which is better to say" We want 10 people with OK intellect from 10 different countries of the world" or " We want 10 absolutely brilliant people-period"
If a country has more than 10,000 qualified people then approx. 10 of them will be super intelligent! This has to be true. In addition diversity adds to different ways of thinking and is the reason for soft quota for MBA admissions. Hence, diversity quota will be there. The only thing we could ask for to assign diversity score for each country. For example, India with 2000 languages is very diverse compared to other country say Iraq. Hence every country should be allocated quota based on their diversity score.
1. Recapture lost Visa numbers- A just and reasonable demand that they cannot refuse.
2. Remove per country cap- It is stupid to look for diversity in a category based on intellect. The whole category is created for improving America's brain power so a country cap does not make sense.
Which is better to say" We want 10 people with OK intellect from 10 different countries of the world" or " We want 10 absolutely brilliant people-period"
If a country has more than 10,000 qualified people then approx. 10 of them will be super intelligent! This has to be true. In addition diversity adds to different ways of thinking and is the reason for soft quota for MBA admissions. Hence, diversity quota will be there. The only thing we could ask for to assign diversity score for each country. For example, India with 2000 languages is very diverse compared to other country say Iraq. Hence every country should be allocated quota based on their diversity score.
hair hayley williams hair.
glen
04-18 08:59 AM
Come-on members who have not contributed at all. Small donation of $25 or $50 will not hurt your pocket. Only if 2000 members contribute $25/- , it will sum upto 50K.
A small contribution of $50 is nothing, if you care about the cause IV is fighting for. Core members and other senior member are putting their time, money and energy to get relief from this broken EB system. Do your part by making a small donation.
Please, please come forward. Ask you friends to make small contribution.
The sad part is:
About 700-800 out of 3000 have contributed. And they are contributing again and again. Many of them have crossed $500 in personal contributions.
The other 2200 members have contributed nothing
A small contribution of $50 is nothing, if you care about the cause IV is fighting for. Core members and other senior member are putting their time, money and energy to get relief from this broken EB system. Do your part by making a small donation.
Please, please come forward. Ask you friends to make small contribution.
The sad part is:
About 700-800 out of 3000 have contributed. And they are contributing again and again. Many of them have crossed $500 in personal contributions.
The other 2200 members have contributed nothing
more...
bailoor
10-08 11:17 AM
Older generation men always put their savings in LAND and the women in GOLD. Both are ASSETS.
The new generation thought stock market is for educated people where you understand the company principles/profits/analysis etc... But it is turning out more like GAMBLING.
Friend,
I am from Bangalore. Most of the major cosmopolitan cities prices will remain stable(10-15% changes) . If you are looking at long term investment, go ahead and buy LAND.
After 5-10 years, you can sell and use it for your kid's education or you can construct
rental houses.
Make sure the LAND documents are correct and there is proper security for it.
Good Luck.
The new generation thought stock market is for educated people where you understand the company principles/profits/analysis etc... But it is turning out more like GAMBLING.
Friend,
I am from Bangalore. Most of the major cosmopolitan cities prices will remain stable(10-15% changes) . If you are looking at long term investment, go ahead and buy LAND.
After 5-10 years, you can sell and use it for your kid's education or you can construct
rental houses.
Make sure the LAND documents are correct and there is proper security for it.
Good Luck.
hot hayley williams hairstyle
HopeSprings
07-16 01:24 PM
Guests and members,
Please take the time to sign this petition so that it can be delivered to CNN as soon as possible.
Signed with a stinking message.
Please take the time to sign this petition so that it can be delivered to CNN as soon as possible.
Signed with a stinking message.
more...
house hayley williams haircut.
tomatocup
07-18 11:59 AM
Based on my understanding once 485 is filed, one can only get one year H1b extension it does not matter if one uses EAD/AP.
Q33 If I-140 is approved, 485 pending, still 3 yrs H1-B extension possible?
A33 Yes, if you have three years left fro original 6 years. If your 6 years are over and your 485 is filed, you can get only year to year extensions of H-1.
[Index] [Compiled by Law Offices of Rajiv S Khanna]
(Posted on 20 September 2005 )
Q33 If I-140 is approved, 485 pending, still 3 yrs H1-B extension possible?
A33 Yes, if you have three years left fro original 6 years. If your 6 years are over and your 485 is filed, you can get only year to year extensions of H-1.
[Index] [Compiled by Law Offices of Rajiv S Khanna]
(Posted on 20 September 2005 )
tattoo hayley williams haircut name.
zCool
01-31 11:02 AM
Those who are celebrating .. consider this.. your employer decides for any reason to not continue filing I-140 or decides to let you go in 6th yr.. earlier you used to have at least possibility of sub labor.. now you are basically straight out of luck.. Also if microsoft needed some genius from China or India to join their team and the guy obviously deserves special consideration due to business need and/or his talent.. they are stuck..! It's not good.. yes desi folks were selling and buying these but remedy is worse than the defect.. they could have made changes to rules to make it stringent and almost impossible to get but no reason to place such arbitraty deadlines etc.. if H1B and GC is geared towards desi consulting.. it's should not and will not exist in the long run..
Indentured servitude and middle-men agent type business model is not ideal for anyone including US economy..
Indentured servitude and middle-men agent type business model is not ideal for anyone including US economy..
more...
pictures hayley williams hair. hayley
gene77
08-19 02:31 PM
And I'm sure that other must ask these questions of themselves as well but I just haven't come across any postings recently ..
In addition to our drive of sending out letters to the respective lawmakers, what does the group think of visiting one of the local Dept. of State offices in-person to get answers to some of our questions?
1. How is the visa spill-over from EB1 to EB2 being distributed, are there no chances of EB3 candidates receiving a portion of it?
2. What is the rationale for EB3 being unavailable (or moving at snail pace when available) when EB2 dates have been moved to 2006? (Please don't get me wrong, just asking questions)
Thoughts??
In addition to our drive of sending out letters to the respective lawmakers, what does the group think of visiting one of the local Dept. of State offices in-person to get answers to some of our questions?
1. How is the visa spill-over from EB1 to EB2 being distributed, are there no chances of EB3 candidates receiving a portion of it?
2. What is the rationale for EB3 being unavailable (or moving at snail pace when available) when EB2 dates have been moved to 2006? (Please don't get me wrong, just asking questions)
Thoughts??
dresses hayley williams haircut.
immique
06-11 10:50 PM
I disagree with the earlier comment. I don't agree that any one(including EB3) lost due to July 2007 visa bulletin. sure it was haphazard by the way it was handled, but thousands of well qualified applicants from many retrogressed countries had a chance to file their I 485 and were able to obtain well deserved benefits like EAD, AP or themselves and their dependants which thy have been denied for many yearsdue to the inefficient processing of various agencies. people have to realize that all of us are in the same boat and most of the people getting unfair treatment are from the retrogressed countries waiting for their green cards for 8-9 years
more...
makeup hayley williams hairstyle how

canleo98
07-29 10:25 PM
Can anyone please answer this question?
Yes, two paystubs along with nice covering letter and financial analysis from your attorney is enough to prove your company's abilty to pay
Yes, two paystubs along with nice covering letter and financial analysis from your attorney is enough to prove your company's abilty to pay
girlfriend 1, Hayley
another one
11-03 09:20 AM
I have tried to put my career goals ahead of the dollar conversion rate (not always easy). Because i took up new roles and salary , i have had to restart the GC process a couple of times. As a result i am still without GC despite being here for more than 10 years and having two masters degrees from US. I am sure this is a common story here.
I am heading towards a another change and now have very little patience for restarting the process. I am glad many people on this forum have voluntered to help pack. I will be getting in touch with you in a few months.
I am heading towards a another change and now have very little patience for restarting the process. I am glad many people on this forum have voluntered to help pack. I will be getting in touch with you in a few months.
hairstyles orange hair hayley williams.
gc28262
01-19 09:47 AM
Who are willing to contribute, please contact snathan (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/members/27440-snathan.html).
sam_hoosier
11-26 04:04 PM
After talking to my lawyer, I have decided to forego my H1B renewal and instead move to EAD. This allows me the flexibility to move to better roles with my current employer, as well as other employers.
As has been mentioned on some other threads, the most common reasons for your I-485 denial (fraud, out of status, communicable disease, criminal or felon etc.) would probably also mean that you are ineligible for an H1B too. As long as you are confident that you do not fall into any of these categories, the risk is very minimal.
As has been mentioned on some other threads, the most common reasons for your I-485 denial (fraud, out of status, communicable disease, criminal or felon etc.) would probably also mean that you are ineligible for an H1B too. As long as you are confident that you do not fall into any of these categories, the risk is very minimal.
reno_john
10-02 02:23 PM
GCTEST I dont know who you are but I can tell one thing about you. :rolleyes:
:DU R A SELFISH B*****D.:D
:DU R A SELFISH B*****D.:D
No comments:
Post a Comment