indio0617
04-07 01:35 PM
Arihant:
Excellent suggestions. We definitely have to think creatively on these lines..
Excellent suggestions. We definitely have to think creatively on these lines..
wallpaper TAGS: 16 amp; pregnant, Amber,
Macaca
03-08 01:29 PM
With total contributions < 20% (may be lower) then Payton Boggs fees (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=50347&postcount=4) and repeated requests to focus on financial contributions, $0 contributing members continue (with utter dis-regard to financial contributions) to post in IV forums.
There is a member with $0 contributions but 241 posts (often non-english) containing utter nonsense. My dog can post 100 posts and become a senior member. However, my dog will be less shameless so as to avoid misusing someone's scarse resources.
We have 97% (of 9,000) members who can not pay $20. This is when Aman has spent 30-40K and core members have spent in K's.
The Skilled tag of IV members is only for Labor Certification. Shame on all financially non-contributing members and non-members who continue to hang here.
How dare you find IV only when you have a question?
How dare you get depressed and frustated on IV forums?
How dare you continue discussing unrelated issues when we don't have finances for Patton Boggs?
There is a member with $0 contributions but 241 posts (often non-english) containing utter nonsense. My dog can post 100 posts and become a senior member. However, my dog will be less shameless so as to avoid misusing someone's scarse resources.
We have 97% (of 9,000) members who can not pay $20. This is when Aman has spent 30-40K and core members have spent in K's.
The Skilled tag of IV members is only for Labor Certification. Shame on all financially non-contributing members and non-members who continue to hang here.
How dare you find IV only when you have a question?
How dare you get depressed and frustated on IV forums?
How dare you continue discussing unrelated issues when we don't have finances for Patton Boggs?
pmb76
07-16 01:08 AM
Yes - i see my signature and comments now.
Guys - come forward and sign this...
Thanks,
Diptam
Thank you for your support. The reason I choose to approve every signature is that I don't want any hateful comments on the petition. Since this petition will be delivered to CNN top executives we must keep the message professional and to the point for maximum impact.
Guys - come forward and sign this...
Thanks,
Diptam
Thank you for your support. The reason I choose to approve every signature is that I don't want any hateful comments on the petition. Since this petition will be delivered to CNN top executives we must keep the message professional and to the point for maximum impact.
2011 If teen mom, Amber Portwood
raj2007
06-15 12:43 AM
Thanks guys for all the posts. I guess I have a little ignorant question. If I am married does my wife need to be here for me to file her 485. I am getting court marriage done in July 2007, and hope to file my 485 as soon as I have my marriage certificate, I am sure will be filing in July, but my wife won't be coming to the US till Jan 2008, which is when we have will have the ritualistic wedding. Does she need to be here for any paperwork. She could come on H4, but her parents won't let her stay for long. Does she need medical tests as well from civil surgeon when I file for her? I am hoping she can come in Jan on H4, and then get her EAD along with mine.
Yes she needs to be here to file I-485 and then she can leave and stay there..
Yes she needs to be here to file I-485 and then she can leave and stay there..
more...
shankar_thanu
07-17 12:21 PM
Yeah, we have to focus on long term relief. Getting AP and EAD is not a long term solution. I was hoping 'capturing unused numbers' or something better would happen with this July fiasco fix, does not seem to be happening now.
Hopefully this DREAM act will trigger more amendments like 'no limits on STEM EB visas' to get into pending bills...
Hopefully this DREAM act will trigger more amendments like 'no limits on STEM EB visas' to get into pending bills...
nixstor
07-28 11:44 AM
PMP is a good idea. But is that what you exactly want to do? Figure out. I work with PM's every day and in my company it is a pre requisite for every PM to have PMP on Resume before the Hiring Managers look at their Resumes. How ever, I personally feel that the project manager's job is mundane. Some times I even wonder whether these guys know any thing other than putting some M$ docs and ppt shyt together (doesnt hold good for all PM's) with all the info they gleaned from their managers and others in project. Is it that difficult? May be, this is happening in my company only or I am being blind because they do get paid in 6 digits. But it will definitely help you grow in an organization esp in the managerial ladder. You gotta lose something to get something. I am seriously considering taking up GMAT prep but my situation holds me back as my wife cant work.. blah blah.. What ever.
more...
MDix
03-11 03:33 PM
Assuming Level-II falls under Eb2( Assumption as we know it's not 100% correct)
2008- LEVEL II : 4000
2007 - LEVEL II : 11495
2006- LEVEL II : 14616
2005- LEVEL II : 841
If you add-up these figures it comes to Total EB2 PERM:: 30,952. Now remove 2008 ( 4k) and some people ( 5k) uto 2006 got their GC's by last year. So that figure does come to very close to what Senator letter is saying.
Thank's
MDix
2008- LEVEL II : 4000
2007 - LEVEL II : 11495
2006- LEVEL II : 14616
2005- LEVEL II : 841
If you add-up these figures it comes to Total EB2 PERM:: 30,952. Now remove 2008 ( 4k) and some people ( 5k) uto 2006 got their GC's by last year. So that figure does come to very close to what Senator letter is saying.
Thank's
MDix
2010 Penelope Cruz pregnant
little_willy
08-11 06:23 PM
IV tracker shows 3000+ EB3-I applicants, however, it is not a good tool to make analysis off of. The sorting function does not consider month-year combo. Anybody knows how to download the data to run your own post processing??
The tracker has more than 6000 entries with missing "Nationality" and "Country of Chargeability" filelds for EB3 applicants. Assuming the majority to be from India, the actual EB3-I entries may exceed well over 9000 and it is a pretty good sample size.
The tracker has more than 6000 entries with missing "Nationality" and "Country of Chargeability" filelds for EB3 applicants. Assuming the majority to be from India, the actual EB3-I entries may exceed well over 9000 and it is a pretty good sample size.
more...
aristotle
02-09 05:10 PM
Does your old company withdraw I140? If the answer is No, then you should move.
My priority date is Jan 04 EB2 and I have a very good job offer. I am in dilemma whether to change the job or just wait for the PD to become current. I have recently got my H1 approval for 3 more year on the basis for 140 approval.
My priority date is Jan 04 EB2 and I have a very good job offer. I am in dilemma whether to change the job or just wait for the PD to become current. I have recently got my H1 approval for 3 more year on the basis for 140 approval.
hair quot;Teen Momquot; Amber Portwood
sundarpn
01-02 12:51 AM
Please keep this thread updated. And post the details of the delay.
I suppose this affects even h1b revalidation stamping?
I suppose this affects even h1b revalidation stamping?
more...
shana04
03-13 02:46 PM
Sometimes I think of going back
Try to gather the courage that I lack
But the world I left is not the same any more.
And the world I am in, has lost its lure.
***************
Thanks
Singhsa, what you said is very true. You have expressed in words and most of us did not.
I wish God would bless all of us and provide a more valuable living (with family) rather than thinking and discussing these immigration laws.
Good luck to all and wish every one is bless with a nice family living.
Try to gather the courage that I lack
But the world I left is not the same any more.
And the world I am in, has lost its lure.
***************
Thanks
Singhsa, what you said is very true. You have expressed in words and most of us did not.
I wish God would bless all of us and provide a more valuable living (with family) rather than thinking and discussing these immigration laws.
Good luck to all and wish every one is bless with a nice family living.
hot Sorry Amber, but I#39;m in love
alapkd
08-26 01:35 PM
Oh really? do you think so? RBI controls the exchange rate. You know who control RBI? Banks like ICICI and big corporate companies like RIL etc and other biggies and also big IT comps.
You seem to believe in all the conspiracy theories out there. India is no more a third world country. There are many deep pockets and if there was any such arbitrague existing people will mint money all day long. Rupee is not fully floating currency that doesn't mean you can control what the exchange rate is going to be. No company or congolmerate can manipulate market like that.
You seem to believe in all the conspiracy theories out there. India is no more a third world country. There are many deep pockets and if there was any such arbitrague existing people will mint money all day long. Rupee is not fully floating currency that doesn't mean you can control what the exchange rate is going to be. No company or congolmerate can manipulate market like that.
more...
house Teen Mom Amber Portwood
Lollerskater
09-17 12:17 PM
amendment failed
Edit: sheesh u guys are fast!
Edit: sheesh u guys are fast!
tattoo Amber Portwood Tattoo Teen Mom
rajuseattle
04-22 10:43 AM
Employment based VISA numbers should not have country quotas, it is purely based on individual talents and skills when one gets selected for the Job and Green card sponsorship.
Lets say they have quota system to avoid the concentration of 1 country, then they should have some flexibility to adjust the country quotas based on the backlog too, certain % of EB numbers goes to clear the backlogs each year, that way everyone will remain at about the same level of retrogression, EB-2 RoW current and EB-2 India @ 2006 level and on the same line EB-3 RoW @ 2005 and EB-3 India @ 2002 level is ridiculous and just plain insane. This is like a punishment to People who are born in certain countries and no matter how talent and skills the individual have, the law is punishing him/her or rather discriminating him/her based on country of BIRTH.
Lets say they have quota system to avoid the concentration of 1 country, then they should have some flexibility to adjust the country quotas based on the backlog too, certain % of EB numbers goes to clear the backlogs each year, that way everyone will remain at about the same level of retrogression, EB-2 RoW current and EB-2 India @ 2006 level and on the same line EB-3 RoW @ 2005 and EB-3 India @ 2002 level is ridiculous and just plain insane. This is like a punishment to People who are born in certain countries and no matter how talent and skills the individual have, the law is punishing him/her or rather discriminating him/her based on country of BIRTH.
more...
pictures *OFFICIAL VIDEO* AMBER - I
sheela
01-31 07:02 PM
Just voted. Q is currently at #71
dresses Amber Portwood with her
bobzibub
11-01 05:57 PM
What is this reverse brain drain ? there is no such thing - folks who are here are going to hang on tooth & nail to stay here come hell or high water - the only ones who are going back are the ones who have no other option.
If one shows more loyalty than that shown by that entity, then one is a fool. That entity could be a country, party, company, spouse.
Right now, one entity (US government) is not showing much interest in our condition. That level of loyalty should be reciprocated but no more.
If one shows more loyalty than that shown by that entity, then one is a fool. That entity could be a country, party, company, spouse.
Right now, one entity (US government) is not showing much interest in our condition. That level of loyalty should be reciprocated but no more.
more...
makeup Reality show star: Portwood,
maristella61
02-27 08:02 PM
I have a labor certification approved in my name. Does all this mean that if this new law gets approved and I have not yet filed for I-140 I lose my labor and the possibility to file for I-140? Or would I still be able to file ? I am confused.:confused:
girlfriend Portwood was one of the stars
logiclife
12-15 03:58 PM
Techy wont bother us again. Say TA-TA to techy2468.
Sorry this thread took an ugly turn with techy's profanity and inflammatory comments.
Sorry this thread took an ugly turn with techy's profanity and inflammatory comments.
hairstyles Star Amber Portwood Bears
rongha_2000
11-02 02:56 PM
What are you smoking dude? You 100 people go back, 1000s more are in line to replace them. Get real..!!
Let us all have a rally to move back to our countries on 4July2008 to symbolically show that we want our Freedom and Independence and never return back.
If all the articles about reverse brain drain we are reading about is true they would do something to solve this GC situation. Otherwise the anti-immigrants will come to see us off while we depart this country and never to return back as H1B's trying to get GC's and live here. This will go into history, 30yrs from now and our grandchildren will read about it. And may be we will get some special pension at our home countries for returning back and helping it to do better.
Please take the poll to indicate if you would participate in this QUIT AMERICA MOVEMENT FOR OUR FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE
Let us all have a rally to move back to our countries on 4July2008 to symbolically show that we want our Freedom and Independence and never return back.
If all the articles about reverse brain drain we are reading about is true they would do something to solve this GC situation. Otherwise the anti-immigrants will come to see us off while we depart this country and never to return back as H1B's trying to get GC's and live here. This will go into history, 30yrs from now and our grandchildren will read about it. And may be we will get some special pension at our home countries for returning back and helping it to do better.
Please take the poll to indicate if you would participate in this QUIT AMERICA MOVEMENT FOR OUR FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE
krupa
04-09 03:31 PM
I too had soft LUD's on Mar 26 and 27 and thereafter continuosly from 30 mar 2009 to 3rd Apr 2009 (total 7 days), this happenned after my reply to 485 RFE.
I didnt apply for EAD/AP or no other applications are pending except 485 . Recieved date is Aug 2, 2007 and My PD is NOV2004/EB3
Nembrask service center current processing date for 485 is 15 Aug 2007 , Looks like they are going through all the files in the order they recieved and pereadjucating each case else deniel letter.
I didnt apply for EAD/AP or no other applications are pending except 485 . Recieved date is Aug 2, 2007 and My PD is NOV2004/EB3
Nembrask service center current processing date for 485 is 15 Aug 2007 , Looks like they are going through all the files in the order they recieved and pereadjucating each case else deniel letter.
logiclife
06-07 01:24 AM
Is immigration a right? ABSOLUTELY.
Well, over the past few months we have heard a lot of sound bites like �Immigration is a privilege, not a right�. �We are a country of immigrants but we are also a country of laws.� We will see about that in moment when we look at history and find out how lawful immigration has historically been.
Let�s focus on one thing sorely missing from our community: The sense of entitlement.
A lot of employment based immigrants in this country, legally here, on H1, L1, J1 etc. have asked themselves, �What right do I have to ask for change in laws or relief from congress? I am not even a citizen. Lobby congress? As an alien? Are you kidding me? Do you want to get deported? Do you realize you are going �against� the Government?�
Therein comes the lack of sense of entitlement.
First of all, legally speaking, there is no distinction between the constitutional rights of citizens and the constitutional rights of those who are non-citizens � legal or illegal. (Non-citizens are also called �aliens�, but I refrain from using that word whenever I remember coz none of us look like characters of Star Wars and we are not green-headed animals with 6 limbs, so I don�t consider myself an alien just because I was born somewhere else on the same planet).
Second of all, as a person within the jurisdiction of the United States, the first amendment actually prohibits the congress from making any laws against stated rights � one of which is the right to petition the Government for redress of grievances. So not only its legal to do what we are doing, it unconstitutional to pass a law to make it illegal for us to petition (or lobby, advocate, litigate) government for a redress of grievances. And that first amendment isn�t changing, coz to change it, its going to need two-thirds of US congress and three-fourths of states to back it. And we all know, how lucky we are to have 51 senators agree on the fact that sun rises from the east.
Earned Right or Birthright?
The fact that you are here and you are here legally and working with the system to earn immigration is something you should be proud of. Not guilty of. If you treat yourself as guests, the government will treat you like a guest. I would rather treat myself two times the citizen. Why, coz it simply much harder to earn a citizenship than to be born into it. I believe that not only we deserve fair and speedy immigration, but also when we do become citizens we should have the privilege to give two votes in elections. Now, I am not trying to display chutzpah here. I am going to back up my claim with reason. See, a lot of us came here 5-10 years ago with almost no money. Many of us never received any formal education in America. However, we have been able to survive and keep a job in this country, even during the stock market crash of 2001 and the economic recession after that. No small feat. We are the last ones to leave the office at night (Actually, that is true for both legal and illegal workers, coz the legal computer programmer is still coding Java at 7:00 PM while the illegal janitor starts vacuuming the office). We relocate across states as-if its relocating 2 traffic lights away. We adapt to different employers, we adapt to all employers. And all these without driving down the wages. Yes, it�s true. We don�t depress the wages and we don�t steal jobs and the labor certification is designed to prevent that and it�s working. We all know how great its working and how intense the process is, especially those who are stuck in Philly and Dallas backlog creation centers.
So, to sum it up, we have twice to right to petition the government for a redress of grievances, twice the right to everything. It�s an earned right, not a birthright. Our natural instinct should be to exercise the rights we have earned. If we cannot do it now, we are not going to really make anything out of citizenship of Greencard that we are pursuing.
And coming back to the sound bites about privileges and �Nation of laws� coming out of Washington today, let me say this: The pilgrims, who dropped anchor near Cape Cod in 1620 didn�t go through a port of entry and get their passports stamped and their I-94s stapled. I don�t think the Indians were waiting at the coast of Virginia to stop immigrants. They just came. And they settled. And they called it home. No priority dates. No visa bulletins.
So you see, what really matters here is whether you feel you are entitled to something or not. If you don�t feel entitled to a fair immigration process that does justice to those who seek legal ways to immigration, then you probably aren�t entitled. To ask for something, you must first believe that you deserve it. And to show that you deserve it, you must ask it loudly and clearly from rooftops. Don�t predict visa bulletins, but work to change and influence the visa bulletin 6 months from now. And no, you wont be deported for exercising that constitutional right.
�Our ancestors ... possessed a right, which nature has given to all men, of departing from the country in which chance, not choice has placed them.�
� Thomas Jefferson (1743�1826, 3d President of the United States, author of the Declaration of Independence)
Well, over the past few months we have heard a lot of sound bites like �Immigration is a privilege, not a right�. �We are a country of immigrants but we are also a country of laws.� We will see about that in moment when we look at history and find out how lawful immigration has historically been.
Let�s focus on one thing sorely missing from our community: The sense of entitlement.
A lot of employment based immigrants in this country, legally here, on H1, L1, J1 etc. have asked themselves, �What right do I have to ask for change in laws or relief from congress? I am not even a citizen. Lobby congress? As an alien? Are you kidding me? Do you want to get deported? Do you realize you are going �against� the Government?�
Therein comes the lack of sense of entitlement.
First of all, legally speaking, there is no distinction between the constitutional rights of citizens and the constitutional rights of those who are non-citizens � legal or illegal. (Non-citizens are also called �aliens�, but I refrain from using that word whenever I remember coz none of us look like characters of Star Wars and we are not green-headed animals with 6 limbs, so I don�t consider myself an alien just because I was born somewhere else on the same planet).
Second of all, as a person within the jurisdiction of the United States, the first amendment actually prohibits the congress from making any laws against stated rights � one of which is the right to petition the Government for redress of grievances. So not only its legal to do what we are doing, it unconstitutional to pass a law to make it illegal for us to petition (or lobby, advocate, litigate) government for a redress of grievances. And that first amendment isn�t changing, coz to change it, its going to need two-thirds of US congress and three-fourths of states to back it. And we all know, how lucky we are to have 51 senators agree on the fact that sun rises from the east.
Earned Right or Birthright?
The fact that you are here and you are here legally and working with the system to earn immigration is something you should be proud of. Not guilty of. If you treat yourself as guests, the government will treat you like a guest. I would rather treat myself two times the citizen. Why, coz it simply much harder to earn a citizenship than to be born into it. I believe that not only we deserve fair and speedy immigration, but also when we do become citizens we should have the privilege to give two votes in elections. Now, I am not trying to display chutzpah here. I am going to back up my claim with reason. See, a lot of us came here 5-10 years ago with almost no money. Many of us never received any formal education in America. However, we have been able to survive and keep a job in this country, even during the stock market crash of 2001 and the economic recession after that. No small feat. We are the last ones to leave the office at night (Actually, that is true for both legal and illegal workers, coz the legal computer programmer is still coding Java at 7:00 PM while the illegal janitor starts vacuuming the office). We relocate across states as-if its relocating 2 traffic lights away. We adapt to different employers, we adapt to all employers. And all these without driving down the wages. Yes, it�s true. We don�t depress the wages and we don�t steal jobs and the labor certification is designed to prevent that and it�s working. We all know how great its working and how intense the process is, especially those who are stuck in Philly and Dallas backlog creation centers.
So, to sum it up, we have twice to right to petition the government for a redress of grievances, twice the right to everything. It�s an earned right, not a birthright. Our natural instinct should be to exercise the rights we have earned. If we cannot do it now, we are not going to really make anything out of citizenship of Greencard that we are pursuing.
And coming back to the sound bites about privileges and �Nation of laws� coming out of Washington today, let me say this: The pilgrims, who dropped anchor near Cape Cod in 1620 didn�t go through a port of entry and get their passports stamped and their I-94s stapled. I don�t think the Indians were waiting at the coast of Virginia to stop immigrants. They just came. And they settled. And they called it home. No priority dates. No visa bulletins.
So you see, what really matters here is whether you feel you are entitled to something or not. If you don�t feel entitled to a fair immigration process that does justice to those who seek legal ways to immigration, then you probably aren�t entitled. To ask for something, you must first believe that you deserve it. And to show that you deserve it, you must ask it loudly and clearly from rooftops. Don�t predict visa bulletins, but work to change and influence the visa bulletin 6 months from now. And no, you wont be deported for exercising that constitutional right.
�Our ancestors ... possessed a right, which nature has given to all men, of departing from the country in which chance, not choice has placed them.�
� Thomas Jefferson (1743�1826, 3d President of the United States, author of the Declaration of Independence)
No comments:
Post a Comment