Sunday, June 26, 2011

john cena wife

images John Cena john cena wife. john cena body pics
  • john cena body pics



  • a1b2c3
    05-07 09:26 PM
    congratulations!
    when did you apply, how soon you got it? what did it involve? are there backlogs? you plan on sponsoring your family?
    most answers are already around, thanks to stuckinmuck, but it never hurts to get it from the horse's mouth.





    wallpaper john cena body pics john cena wife. John Cena WWE Champion
  • John Cena WWE Champion



  • SGP
    04-13 05:38 AM
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GOOD MORNING GC$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    Deadline = April 30th, 2011
    Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
    Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
    2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted�,
    3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")

    Dear IV Members,

    If you believe that your success depends on your immigration process - whether it's the ability to file I-485 earlier or to get green-card and citizenship sooner or whether it's the ability of your spouse to work - then you have to believe that your success somehow depends on the success of Immigration voice and these 170 volunteers in DC next week.
    As you may know, we are just one more week away from hosting Advocacy day in Washington DC where about 170 members of Immigration Voice will conduct nearly 250 meetings with offices of Senators and Congressmen. Such events cost money. If we have enough contributions, we can spend as per our budget of nearly $ 50,000. If not, we will have to cut back on the event spending and reduce the magnitude and size of the event.
    If you are not coming to DC next week, please do your part and contribute funds to Immigration Voice. It not only finances the event properly, it instills pride and confidence in the members who will be there in DC that there are thousands of willing supporters behind them who could not be there physically but are 100% with them in their determination and resolve.

    For background click here -> Announcement about April 2011 Advocacy Days (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1901186-action-item-advocacy-days-in-washington-dc-in-april-2011-a.html#post2301599)
    Contribute to Advocacy Event on the Capitol Hill (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44#onetimepaypal) (All one-time contributions will go towards organizing the Advocacy Days event)





    john cena wife. John Cena-wife-Lady Bug
  • John Cena-wife-Lady Bug



  • sledge_hammer
    02-01 02:46 PM
    Believe it or not, I know a consultant who lives in one of those "guest houses" where consultants who come from India are housed, and there is a guy who lives there whose job is to cook, clean and buy groceries for the housmates. HE HAS A GC APPLICATION PENDING! And people like me and many others who truely deserve to be hired and retained in this country are facing an uphill task of getting through the GC process.

    That cook guy came to the US with a Bachelor degree in commerce, called B.Com. He hasn't been able to get a project for 4 3 years now. He doesn't get paid by the company. He is just a freeloader living there.

    Imagine how many suck "cooks", "maids", and gas station employees might be out there clogging up the system!





    2011 John Cena WWE Champion john cena wife. John Cena
  • John Cena



  • alterego
    10-06 10:01 PM
    Property prices will soften worldwide. Though as someone pointed out many purchases in India are not credit based, so it may not be as bad there as there would be limited forced selling, though from what I have heard sales have and will slow markedly, another point to consider is that India has a population pressure like nowhere else in the world, as long as people can buy they will continue to do so.
    It is also the case that the Indian economy is very much dependent on the US economy as much of the exports are to the USA, but the domestic economy is stronger than China. India can and perhaps will spend their 300 Billion dollar reserves in this down cycle for infrastructure development projects which should keep the domestic economy going.
    An interesting thing is that the Indian Rupee is falling vis a vie the Dollar. I've heard it is because of hedge funds and other investors liquidating Indian assets to bring them back to the US where they have more pressing needs in a rapidly deleveraging system.
    I would say that Property prices in India have adjusted downward by 15% or so already and will perhaps go another 10% but maybe not much more. I'm also hearing that the bigger hit is in the above 35 lakh properties, below that prices are holding up better.
    Additionally if you are planning to buy from your savings/borrowings in the USA then you could benefit from the exchange rate, which is already nearly 25% better than a few months ago. Especially if you consider your situation shaky in the USA, it is an option worth considering. Given the US authorities can't seem to make up their minds whether they want us here, I can't see the sense in buying homes here, atleast buying there, you can ride out a market.



    more...


    john cena wife. wwe raw john cena
  • wwe raw john cena



  • bugsbunny
    04-20 06:46 PM
    no one...and i mean no one... should be allowed to use foul language/ make personal attacks period....this is not allowed in most public forums...and it results in short term to long term banning and automatic deletion of posts.





    john cena wife. John Triton (John Cena)
  • John Triton (John Cena)



  • GCard_Dream
    01-31 11:21 AM
    If you are not using a sub labor and filing 140 in a week or so, there is nothing for you to worry about.

    Thanks for the reply.

    I am not using substitution labor. I do not condone any one who does it for monetary reasons.

    So the rule hasn't taken affect yet huh! I will definitely send my application out in premium processing this week. Just worried that I have passed the 45-day time period :( . Does my I-140 have to be approved before this rule is implemented, or just that my application needs to be filed ?



    more...


    john cena wife. Home gt; John Cena, WWE Divas
  • Home gt; John Cena, WWE Divas



  • addsf345
    11-10 10:15 AM
    I believe your answer below was related to this situation:

    Consider this:

    If someone renews his/her H1B after 6 years based on approved I-140. Assuming that dates are not current, the H1B gets renewed for 3 years.
    In this scenario if the pending I-485 gets denied, what happens to the current H1B? Does that also get invalidated as it's renewal was based on a pending I-485 and approved I-140?

    Thanks,
    -Ski

    as per my understanding, as the H1B extension is based on pending 485, your H1 also becomes invalid with immediate effect. This is shocking, I was somehow believing that using H1 is safe, but it is not after initial 6 years are over. On the contrarary, there are reports that EAD stays valid atleast till the appeal period when 485 is denied, and while the MTR is filed. This is reported on some other threads. Can someone confirm this?





    2010 John Cena-wife-Lady Bug john cena wife. John Cena
  • John Cena



  • brb2
    11-13 09:30 PM
    Republicans who are going out will try to pass the CIR now so that they can mold it to their liking. Sessenbremer is smart and may realize that passing during lame duck session when he is chair of the immigration committee means he can mold the legislation to his conservative liking.If Democrats are smart they will not move on the Immigration reforms now so that the Latinos will be a safe voting block for them. On the other hand senior Democrats may go with passing it during the lame duck session itself because a large number of new democrats are to the right of the mainstream and new fissures may open up. From this perspective it may be better for the Democratic party to get the CIR through now with republican support.



    more...


    john cena wife. John+cena+wife+pregnant
  • John+cena+wife+pregnant



  • gc4me
    11-16 08:42 AM
    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/15/business/15visa.html?n=Top%2fReference%2fTimes%20Topics%2fS ubjects%2fI%2fImmigration%20and%20Refugees





    hair John Cena john cena wife. john cena wife. john cena wife
  • john cena wife. john cena wife



  • Widget
    11-15 03:50 PM
    THIS WEEK ON C-SPAN, hope taht we will see somenthing about EB next wek


    Thursday, Nov. 16
    Senate Judiciary Committee on Oversight of the Civil Rights Division
    On C-SPAN3 at 9:30am ET


    Thursday, Nov. 16
    Senate Democrats Briefing on Minimum Wage
    On C-SPAN at 2pm ET


    Thursday, Nov. 16
    Sen. McConnell (R-KY) on What's Next for the Republican Party
    On C-SPAN3 at 3:30pm ET



    more...


    john cena wife. john cena wwe raw
  • john cena wwe raw



  • learning01
    02-01 02:39 PM
    In all areas, it is still honors based system - it is expected companies follow rules and laws. In each area, income-tax, police - law & order, business taxes, the way is less governance and more self regulation.

    Most companies follow it in letter and sprit; some don't. It is natural and it is discounted. You are working for success not perfection in government. And this is a free country. If you can (one day), make a better small and medium consulting company. That's what it makes the country great.

    Esp the Mom Pop Desi consultancy shops whose main objective is to prey on H1Bs...They should be banned.
    I agree that its the lopoholes or worse - Loose enforncement that encourages these consultancy firms to keep exploiting the system.





    hot wwe raw john cena john cena wife. John Cena Wwe Champion
  • John Cena Wwe Champion



  • getgreensoon1
    04-16 03:12 PM
    Hi hur11

    Please let me know which category you have applied EB2/ EB3. Below is my qualification

    Degree : B.Com ( 3 years)
    PG : M.C.A (IGNOU - 3 Years)
    Experience - 8 Years in India and 3 years in USA with different employer.

    Thanks in Advance

    -vga

    You should not have gotton H1B visa in the first place, as H1b visas are for professionals and there are many professionals stuggle to get an h1b visas even after engineering degrees. In your case, IGNOU is a shame. Its worse than University of Pheonix. If you get a greencard in EB2, it will be a biggest mockery of the USCIS and department of labor.



    more...


    house Related Posts Of John Cena john cena wife. John cena Family
  • John cena Family



  • ssa
    10-08 03:19 PM
    I haven't received the physical H1B approval notice from my attorney yet so I don't know what's the I-94 # on that one although I doubt it will be the same. AFAIK each I-94 number is unique and different. Anyway, I don't think I-94 number itself matters any, just the fact that you have valid, not expired I-94 is sufficient.

    I did not fill the forms for the transfer myself (the attorney did) so I don't know for a fact what he entered in "last manner of entry" but I'm 99.99% sure they must have said "Paroled" as they asked for my I-94 that had "paroled" stamp on it to attach with the petition.

    Finally, I did not get any RFE.

    Hi ssa,
    Thanks for your response.
    Its good to know that you were able to do a H1B Transfer
    even after entering US on Advance Parole.

    Followup questions:

    1. Is the I-94 # on your New H1B Approval same as the I-94 which you got
    when you entered US on Advance Parole?
    2. I am sure that your Attorney might have mentioned that last manner of
    Entry into US is "Paroled" when he filed for your H1B transfer.
    Please confirm this.
    3. Finally, did u get any RFE for your H1B Transfer?





    tattoo John Triton (John Cena) john cena wife. john cena
  • john cena



  • ps57002
    01-30 04:50 PM
    done



    more...


    pictures Home gt; John Cena, WWE Divas john cena wife. John Cena amp; Elizabeth
  • John Cena amp; Elizabeth



  • sc3
    09-25 01:15 PM
    Hey buddy sc3, How are you this morning. I just have to go to a meeting in another few minutes. Would you be around today? We have to continue our discussion from the other day. I feel like learning a lot from you and I love discussing with you. Please stick around and I will be back soon. Please don't go, ok. In the meantime, here is an excellent video you may want to watch in the meantime.


    This is really good.


    .

    Doing good, thank you. How about yourself? Sanju, with all these candies you are throwing at us, I am thinking that you might be the one my parents used to warn about (dont talk to strangers who offer you candies). So now I am very scared, you seem to have taken quite a liking to my thoughts, which scares me too (rest assured, I called dateline NBC too!, Chris Hansen is a nice person to talk to).

    You want to discuss more, well there is a problem, I am not a debater. I never won any debating contests. I see the points all of you are making, and, while I can understand where from it is coming. On a bleak day, I do commiserate with it - heck I do sometimes even cross over to play the devils advocate (Note: it is an expression, I am not saying we Indians are devils (I need to clarify, because there are some who take literal meaning at times)), but in the end, I have to come back to the quota being an enabler to control the "rush" of applicants.

    Some have said that EB is based solely on "merits", and that I am inventing my own intent (of diversity). No I am not, look it up. The per-country quota system is mentioned in the statues even before family or EB is discussed. Family based immigration have the per country quota too (why should an Indian Family suffer for X years, while families of other countries are able to unite sooner), but I dont see that we asked to remove the the quota completely. We only asked for removal in EB (but that is deviating from the topic).

    I am not anti-immigrant, just because I argue against some provisions does not make me anti-immigrant (well the same charge will be leveled against us by CIR folks because we dont take/support their approach), and no I dont yet have my GC. I may be whatever, but I will not burn the bridge after crossing it (though I have been known to burn the bridge while I am still on it).

    Yes, laws can (and shall) be changed, but can't we discuss the good and bad of what we are changing? I have seen many a legislation that have good intent at heart, but many times ends up without checks and balances (and eventually misused).





    dresses John Cena Wwe Champion john cena wife. dresses John+cena+wife+and+
  • dresses John+cena+wife+and+



  • akhilmahajan
    03-11 09:49 AM
    I think we still are waiting from the member to tell us, exactly what was asked of the senator.

    GO I/WE GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.



    more...


    makeup John+cena+wife+pregnant john cena wife. Related Posts Of John Cena
  • Related Posts Of John Cena



  • ak27
    06-14 10:15 AM
    I guess I may fall victim of FBI background check. Even though, my priority date is not current yet but, it should be next couple of months based on recent EB-2 movement. We had our AOS interview last Nov and IO told us that she is going to initiate another Background check as original BC is more than two years old. In the end of April, I made an Infopass appointment out of curiosity because Background check use to be a major source of delay for many people. Service Rep on window told me that my Background check has not come back yet.. It was almost 5 months since it was ordered.. She did not elaborate on why was it pending.. She asked me couple of weird question which did not make any sense to me. I have schedule another appointment in next couple of days to find out where do I stand. I would like to keep my expectations in check as pending BC can delay it even when priority dates are current.
    Can anyone on forum please provide some info on what can be done if Background check is pending over 180 days.. I can make a request to my Congressmen and ask for their help... Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated..

    Thanks





    girlfriend john cena john cena wife. Album: John Cena – You
  • Album: John Cena – You



  • never_giveup
    09-17 12:01 PM
    Just for the clarification of some of our friends (corrections are welcome) -
    The current discussion is in the House Judiciary Committee. After this, the major steps for the bill will be to go through the House and Senate for discussions and voting.

    There is still a long way to go, but sure this is an important milestone to pass the Judiciary Committee.

    And it might not even be possible to get it to the House before the Pres elections. But the good thing is it will not have to go through the Judiciary commitee again.

    Just wanted to state it for the benefit of the people who are not aware, as we are not building hopes that it will be all over today or in the next few days.





    hairstyles john cena wwe raw john cena wife. John+cena+wife+and+kids
  • John+cena+wife+and+kids



  • Lollerskater
    09-17 02:33 PM
    LOL king strikes again!





    gauravster
    05-04 11:32 AM
    Many folks suggest that this BIll (when turns into a law) would promote outsourcing..but how does these set of changes being proposed by Odama's admin. would affect outsourcing??

    http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/04/obama-takes-aim-at-offshore-tax-havens/?hp

    I know it wont "stop" outsourcing in any way but seems like they claim that they are " taking away the tax advantages of companies shipping jobs overseas"...Iam sure its more complicated than that..

    However the kind of tone being set by the incumbent these days, I believe reflects the current administrations policies that might trickle to us(documented workers) as well.. not sure..

    However this can be also looked at, the adminstartion si trying to "show" that they are doing whatever they can disccourage companies from sending jobs overseas..and then eventually take a stab at CIR..wishful thinking..:D

    To read other side of the coin, go to Wall Street Journal. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124144387757983265.html#mod%3DtestMod%26articleT abs%3Darticle

    Not sure if it prevents outsourcing or not. It will have a significant impact on all fortune 500 companies incorporated in US. it would encourage companies to be incorporated somewhere else and set up a subsidiary in the US, so that international income is not taxed.

    Exposing tax havens is one thing, but taxing income of corporates generated in another country another.

    I think a government should only tax GDP produced within its borders and income of people living within the borders. The benefit of being incorporated in the US is usually that of access to capital markets, but in a globalized world even companies incorporated at other places have this access now.

    Overall this is a good bill(esp when applied only to individuals), a lot would depend on what gets passed finally. For corporates the high tax rate is very high(35%, deductions bring it down to an average rate of 25%) and while these deductions are removed, the top rate has to come down, something which seems to be missing.

    My view is that with regard to taxes, rather than a fix here, a fix there and making taxes more complicated, it would be better to just simplify it as a whole, abolish most, if not all deductions(keep deductions used by most 90% people which are few) and charge a fixed 15-20% of GDP (with some progressivity).





    oliTwist
    01-14 07:48 PM
    When I click on the link above....it does not work, gives me a message that says...
    "The page you requested is not available right now"

    how do I get there folks ?

    :) I think the link provided by @sri is something that can be traversed from here http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/
    I have logged in and voted for the Immigration Reform, link there. (Searched for Immigration as mentioned by @sri) But, again we have many other posts which are against legal immigration due to financial constraints.

    Please avail this opportunity to vote and highlight our plight, by voice your opinion in the right posts.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment