pani_6
09-17 01:28 PM
If today its approved in the house..we are done..it goes the Prez for signing and we all add another card to our wallets:o
OUR BILL H.R.5882 HAS GOT TO BE APPROVED BY BOTH CONGRESS (HOUSE AND SENATE) BEFORE SEPTEMBER 26TH, 2008 ie., COMING FRIDAY.
THERE WILL BE NO CONGRESS AFTER SEPTEMBER 26TH.
OUR BILL H.R.5882 HAS GOT TO BE APPROVED BY BOTH CONGRESS (HOUSE AND SENATE) BEFORE SEPTEMBER 26TH, 2008 ie., COMING FRIDAY.
THERE WILL BE NO CONGRESS AFTER SEPTEMBER 26TH.
wallpaper 2Fkeyshia-cole-5%2Fkeyshia
pa_arora
01-31 02:02 PM
i had 25 of my friends voted for it and now its on number 3 and 11 respectively.
WOOOO HOOOO.
WOOOO HOOOO.
FinalGC
05-20 02:13 PM
Recently, one of my friend's dad came to Texas and got sick and the bill came to $60K. Unfortunatley, he did not buy travelers insurance and is fighting an uphill battle with the hospital.
My parents are coming next month, so I did a detailed research on all the insurance firms, both in India and in USA and I found that most of the ICICI or Tata-AIG plans have limited coverage, which limits the number of days in an ICU or visits by doctors etc.. Even if the plan has a $100K max, the plan may only cover upto $1000 per day for 30 days or so and then there is limitation for ICU and other surgeries. However, if you take a comprehensive coverage, then whatever the expenses, or wherever the charges are incurred, it does not matter. The total amount upto $100K will be covered and it does not limit ICU charges or room charges or doctor visits etc.
The only reason we need an insurance for parents is to cover emergencies, rather than regular doctor visits. Generally, any emergency run 60-70K, so I would recommend a minimum of $100K and do a comprehensive coverage. I have worked with IMG or check this guy at http://www.visitorshealthinsurance.com/
I even called IMG to ensure that this guy is an authorized re-seller/broker for the insurance.
Additionally, I did not find any insurance that covers pre-existing conditions. So just pray that they are healthy during their stay in US.
Yes, it is little expensive, but better peace of mind with comprehensive. If you do a local US insurance, then it is easy to get the insurance paper work done, when needed, rather than doing an Indian based insurance, which may need additional paper work and money transfer may get delayed.
My parents are coming next month, so I did a detailed research on all the insurance firms, both in India and in USA and I found that most of the ICICI or Tata-AIG plans have limited coverage, which limits the number of days in an ICU or visits by doctors etc.. Even if the plan has a $100K max, the plan may only cover upto $1000 per day for 30 days or so and then there is limitation for ICU and other surgeries. However, if you take a comprehensive coverage, then whatever the expenses, or wherever the charges are incurred, it does not matter. The total amount upto $100K will be covered and it does not limit ICU charges or room charges or doctor visits etc.
The only reason we need an insurance for parents is to cover emergencies, rather than regular doctor visits. Generally, any emergency run 60-70K, so I would recommend a minimum of $100K and do a comprehensive coverage. I have worked with IMG or check this guy at http://www.visitorshealthinsurance.com/
I even called IMG to ensure that this guy is an authorized re-seller/broker for the insurance.
Additionally, I did not find any insurance that covers pre-existing conditions. So just pray that they are healthy during their stay in US.
Yes, it is little expensive, but better peace of mind with comprehensive. If you do a local US insurance, then it is easy to get the insurance paper work done, when needed, rather than doing an Indian based insurance, which may need additional paper work and money transfer may get delayed.
2011 More pictures of Keyshia after
53885
05-24 02:32 PM
Read this one.
http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=199701487&pgno=1&queryText=
Oracle clearly said that if they can not bring people here, they will send work to one their global offices.
As with the proposed bill Microsoft and others will be labeled "H1B dependent employer"
Most of the big firms Oracle, MICrosoft, Lehman etc..all the big ones are full of H1B people. ..
http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=199701487&pgno=1&queryText=
Oracle clearly said that if they can not bring people here, they will send work to one their global offices.
As with the proposed bill Microsoft and others will be labeled "H1B dependent employer"
Most of the big firms Oracle, MICrosoft, Lehman etc..all the big ones are full of H1B people. ..
more...
natrajs
09-23 09:29 PM
Recd the cards today (9/23/09)
CPO E Mail recd on (9/15/09)
Thank Q IV
Good Luck to all
CPO E Mail recd on (9/15/09)
Thank Q IV
Good Luck to all
idoik
05-31 01:24 AM
Dont know what really to put for an ipod mostly there just colors and for that I choose BluePod
more...
wikipedia_fan
03-30 02:40 PM
Forum Gurus - I got a denial letter on my 485. I am a July 2007 filer and applied for AOS in July 2007. My 140 was revoked by ex employer in August 2008 and immediately I got a NOID from USCIS and responded to it in a timely manner and my case processing resumed.
But now, I got a denial stating that my 140 has been revoked in August 2008 and thats why my 485 is denied. My Attorney is filing for MTR and says it is a mistake on their side and will be resolved through MTR.
It just baffles me that the person who sent the denial letter never looked into the system to see my case trail and blindly issued the denial notice. My Attorney says, it is very much possible that they do not look at RFEs or responses - they just issue denials when they browse through the 140s.
I am EB2 India with a priority date of March 2006. I think some kind of pre assessment is going on. There are no LUDs and mine is at the TSC.
Is there anyone else in the same boat? How long does it take for MTR to get processed?
But now, I got a denial stating that my 140 has been revoked in August 2008 and thats why my 485 is denied. My Attorney is filing for MTR and says it is a mistake on their side and will be resolved through MTR.
It just baffles me that the person who sent the denial letter never looked into the system to see my case trail and blindly issued the denial notice. My Attorney says, it is very much possible that they do not look at RFEs or responses - they just issue denials when they browse through the 140s.
I am EB2 India with a priority date of March 2006. I think some kind of pre assessment is going on. There are no LUDs and mine is at the TSC.
Is there anyone else in the same boat? How long does it take for MTR to get processed?
2010 Keyshia Cole And Her Man Have
SunnySurya
06-11 09:42 AM
It is a very complicated case, I don't think any one on this forum is qualified to answer your questions, but the incident is indeed a tragic one.
I don't think your GC will be affected though as it is a civil and not a criminal case.
Thanks guys for the moral support and quick responses.
More details are as follows:
1. This accident occurred in 18 months back in CA
2. We were going on high way and suddenly the car infront of me came to a sudden halt and as I didn't had any reaction time, even though I applied brakes I went and rammed into the van in front of me, which in turn hit the car infront (like a ripple effect) and totally 8 cars were involved in that collision.
3. So at first we thought it is entirely my fault as I was coming at 50s and I rear ended the care which inturn created this ripple effect.
4. But the actual scenario is, the van infront of me came to halt, as it rear ended the car infront of it and due to which the other car hit the one infront.
So already one accident happened and I caused one more and as mine was a 11 seater and coming at 50s the impact was high and involved in 8 cars.
All this happened within in mins or secs, I would say
--> --> --> --> --> --> --> -->
Myself car1 car2 car3 car4 car5 car6 car7
In the above pictorial representation,
a) car 1 hit car2 which in turn hit car3 (1st impact)
b) Myself hit car1 again which ripple effected all the way upto car7 (2nd one)
I was the only person injured and and had to be hospitalized with bi-lateral hip fractures and right knee fractures and was out of work for 4 months.Luickly my insurance covered most of the amount thats been charged(around 300K)
Finally I recovered to a great extent and out of blue gets a lawsuit from the owner of car3 against myself, Car1 and car2.
BTW, insurance determined that my fault is 80% as I caused the greater collision and they paid the property damages for all the cars involved.
As per the lawsuit, seems car3 drivers spouse had herniated disc due to this accident and are expecting $200,000 for future treatment
So they are claiming the following:
3 milliion for : other damages(emotional etc.....)
200,0000 for: future treatment
50,000 for: lost wages
Thats is what the story of my life :(
Hope this gives u more details to provide me with more suggestions.
I don't think your GC will be affected though as it is a civil and not a criminal case.
Thanks guys for the moral support and quick responses.
More details are as follows:
1. This accident occurred in 18 months back in CA
2. We were going on high way and suddenly the car infront of me came to a sudden halt and as I didn't had any reaction time, even though I applied brakes I went and rammed into the van in front of me, which in turn hit the car infront (like a ripple effect) and totally 8 cars were involved in that collision.
3. So at first we thought it is entirely my fault as I was coming at 50s and I rear ended the care which inturn created this ripple effect.
4. But the actual scenario is, the van infront of me came to halt, as it rear ended the car infront of it and due to which the other car hit the one infront.
So already one accident happened and I caused one more and as mine was a 11 seater and coming at 50s the impact was high and involved in 8 cars.
All this happened within in mins or secs, I would say
--> --> --> --> --> --> --> -->
Myself car1 car2 car3 car4 car5 car6 car7
In the above pictorial representation,
a) car 1 hit car2 which in turn hit car3 (1st impact)
b) Myself hit car1 again which ripple effected all the way upto car7 (2nd one)
I was the only person injured and and had to be hospitalized with bi-lateral hip fractures and right knee fractures and was out of work for 4 months.Luickly my insurance covered most of the amount thats been charged(around 300K)
Finally I recovered to a great extent and out of blue gets a lawsuit from the owner of car3 against myself, Car1 and car2.
BTW, insurance determined that my fault is 80% as I caused the greater collision and they paid the property damages for all the cars involved.
As per the lawsuit, seems car3 drivers spouse had herniated disc due to this accident and are expecting $200,000 for future treatment
So they are claiming the following:
3 milliion for : other damages(emotional etc.....)
200,0000 for: future treatment
50,000 for: lost wages
Thats is what the story of my life :(
Hope this gives u more details to provide me with more suggestions.
more...
cowboy
07-18 12:52 PM
I am not sure if that is going to be an advantage since my PD was not current in JUNE
hair Celebrity Hair: Keyshia Cole
amitjoey
09-13 06:32 PM
Regarding the 1st point, we, or at least I, am already trying to recruit as many people as I can, also posted IV posters in a few places.
Does anyone know how the illegals got word out about their rally across the country, or specifically press coverage about it? If so, we can try to use the same source, not for a rally, but to get IV's name out and talk about our major issues reduced to 2-3 points, so it is not confusing for the public.
Regarding, 2nd point, I think we can all contribute small amounts, say $50-100, but unfortunately most of us are stuck in low paying jobs. If we can get employers involved, that could be a better source of funds. Seriously, I dont expect many employers to contribute, but maybe academic employers who are losing funding because their H1-b employees are not authorized to get it, might be more willing to contribute.
Also, is anyone aware of any Indian American politicans, perhaps local Congressmen, that we can contact? I think I read recently of one in Texas.
Here is a story on a senator from Delaware who seems to be suportive of Indian Americans, although the story is on how he made a blunder talking about them:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/07/politics/main1785303.shtml
Also, though you are probably aware of these organizations, maybe we can apporach them to help publicize our cause where it matters:
1) Indian American Republican Council:
http://www.iarcnational.org/
2) Indian American Center for Political Awareness
http://www.iacfpa.org/
I agree with rheoretro, the first thing that any member feeling helpless here should do is to get more publicity for IV. Talk to people in the same situation
who are suffering because of backlog or cannot file because of retrogression.
Please urge all your friends, influence them to contribute to IV.
Lets continue doing that on a daily basis and then if you feel you can do more, start writing to your local representatives, senators, house members.
I have written atleast 2-3 times to my senator on numerous occasions.
I feel, your words, combined with your thoughts about how this affects you helps a lot in conveying and putting the message across.
I just got sending a email message to my senator here, I am going to follow it up with a letter.
Email message reads like this:
Dear Senator Boxer
I have been a legal resident in state of " " for close to 5+/X years and I have been a legal resident in the USA for a total of X years.
I am a legal immigrant, whose application for permanent residency has been pending for the last 3 years.
The U.S. government makes only a certain number of immigrant visas (green cards) available each year and these are allocated among the various immigrant visa categories and countries from which applicants seek to emigrate.
Retrogression: For the past few years, the number of immigrants approved for employment-based immigrant visas has been lower than the number of visas available, resulting in no backlog in visa numbers. Recently, the DOS has seen far more immigrants approved for employment-based immigrant visas and has run out of visa numbers in certain categories, causing a temporary backlog or "retrogression" of visa numbers.
EB-3: This visa category includes employment-based immigrant visas for:
1) professionals with a bachelor's degree
2) skilled workers in positions requiring two or more years of experience or training
3) unskilled workers
Chargeability: Immigrant visa numbers are further apportioned among the various countries from which applicants seek to emigrate. Each country has a limit and each approved applicant is "charged" against his or her country's limit.
Also to complicate the matters, there are those folks that came here illegally that were allowed to change status based on 245(i). Every year in Oct (start of new fiscal year for the govt) 140,000 visas are made avaible for EB3s. These 140,000 visas are divided amongst the different nationalities. Some visas are now going to be eaten up by the surge of 245(i)s from 2001. Irrespective of the the nationality of the 245(i) applicants, they are impacting every category witihn EB3. That is the main reason that almost all EB3 categories have retrogressed and will remain so for a while. Its a grim picture but thats the reality.
We need some intervention from Congress, otherwise people like me will have to wait for years - possibly half a decade or more
I support your opinion that there cannot be any amnesty for illegal immigrants, but there should be emergency relief for legal immigrants stuck in the logjam for years. We ought to make it a little fair for legal, honest and law-abiding legal immigrants.
Please support any bill that gives a temporary relief to legal immigrants (especially Employment based applicants). A temporary increase in the number of Visas allocated to the Employment based categories can substantially alievate some hardship.
Thanks for your understanding
Future Citizen, proud resident of state of California
Thanks
Does anyone know how the illegals got word out about their rally across the country, or specifically press coverage about it? If so, we can try to use the same source, not for a rally, but to get IV's name out and talk about our major issues reduced to 2-3 points, so it is not confusing for the public.
Regarding, 2nd point, I think we can all contribute small amounts, say $50-100, but unfortunately most of us are stuck in low paying jobs. If we can get employers involved, that could be a better source of funds. Seriously, I dont expect many employers to contribute, but maybe academic employers who are losing funding because their H1-b employees are not authorized to get it, might be more willing to contribute.
Also, is anyone aware of any Indian American politicans, perhaps local Congressmen, that we can contact? I think I read recently of one in Texas.
Here is a story on a senator from Delaware who seems to be suportive of Indian Americans, although the story is on how he made a blunder talking about them:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/07/politics/main1785303.shtml
Also, though you are probably aware of these organizations, maybe we can apporach them to help publicize our cause where it matters:
1) Indian American Republican Council:
http://www.iarcnational.org/
2) Indian American Center for Political Awareness
http://www.iacfpa.org/
I agree with rheoretro, the first thing that any member feeling helpless here should do is to get more publicity for IV. Talk to people in the same situation
who are suffering because of backlog or cannot file because of retrogression.
Please urge all your friends, influence them to contribute to IV.
Lets continue doing that on a daily basis and then if you feel you can do more, start writing to your local representatives, senators, house members.
I have written atleast 2-3 times to my senator on numerous occasions.
I feel, your words, combined with your thoughts about how this affects you helps a lot in conveying and putting the message across.
I just got sending a email message to my senator here, I am going to follow it up with a letter.
Email message reads like this:
Dear Senator Boxer
I have been a legal resident in state of " " for close to 5+/X years and I have been a legal resident in the USA for a total of X years.
I am a legal immigrant, whose application for permanent residency has been pending for the last 3 years.
The U.S. government makes only a certain number of immigrant visas (green cards) available each year and these are allocated among the various immigrant visa categories and countries from which applicants seek to emigrate.
Retrogression: For the past few years, the number of immigrants approved for employment-based immigrant visas has been lower than the number of visas available, resulting in no backlog in visa numbers. Recently, the DOS has seen far more immigrants approved for employment-based immigrant visas and has run out of visa numbers in certain categories, causing a temporary backlog or "retrogression" of visa numbers.
EB-3: This visa category includes employment-based immigrant visas for:
1) professionals with a bachelor's degree
2) skilled workers in positions requiring two or more years of experience or training
3) unskilled workers
Chargeability: Immigrant visa numbers are further apportioned among the various countries from which applicants seek to emigrate. Each country has a limit and each approved applicant is "charged" against his or her country's limit.
Also to complicate the matters, there are those folks that came here illegally that were allowed to change status based on 245(i). Every year in Oct (start of new fiscal year for the govt) 140,000 visas are made avaible for EB3s. These 140,000 visas are divided amongst the different nationalities. Some visas are now going to be eaten up by the surge of 245(i)s from 2001. Irrespective of the the nationality of the 245(i) applicants, they are impacting every category witihn EB3. That is the main reason that almost all EB3 categories have retrogressed and will remain so for a while. Its a grim picture but thats the reality.
We need some intervention from Congress, otherwise people like me will have to wait for years - possibly half a decade or more
I support your opinion that there cannot be any amnesty for illegal immigrants, but there should be emergency relief for legal immigrants stuck in the logjam for years. We ought to make it a little fair for legal, honest and law-abiding legal immigrants.
Please support any bill that gives a temporary relief to legal immigrants (especially Employment based applicants). A temporary increase in the number of Visas allocated to the Employment based categories can substantially alievate some hardship.
Thanks for your understanding
Future Citizen, proud resident of state of California
Thanks
more...
gjoe
12-03 09:53 AM
The ideas to make this forum a paid one is going to be a big disaster. Please excuse me for being blunt about it. Everyone who is suggesting paid membership should remember that most of them are here for information, they will go elsewhere if they have to pay for reading and writiing posts on this forum. Remember the crowd here are internet users who use it for obtaining legal second opinion and also for cheap bargain shopping. They would always find another place to gather and discuss their thoughts and opinions.
I would say Ads are a better way to generate revenue, but I don't know the income reporting requirments. There can't be any secrets about financials if you are taking donations. The audited information can be obtained by any interested party if they are a paid member.
Please don't mistake me for a anti. I am a person who would be interested in seeing the goals of this organisation succed. That is the reason I am pointing out what could go wrong with the paid membership plan.
Good luck to me and all those who are waiting for their GC.
PS: Paid reputation service is welcome as far as the revenue generated is shared by IV and the person who gets a reputation. This would motivate the people to focus and also reap the rewards in cash. Postive reputation would be $1 and negative reputation would be $5. The sharing would be 70% for IV and 30% for the member who received the reputation. The higher fees for negative reputation would help the members from staying out of dissing other members and making this place were people fight with each other.
I would say Ads are a better way to generate revenue, but I don't know the income reporting requirments. There can't be any secrets about financials if you are taking donations. The audited information can be obtained by any interested party if they are a paid member.
Please don't mistake me for a anti. I am a person who would be interested in seeing the goals of this organisation succed. That is the reason I am pointing out what could go wrong with the paid membership plan.
Good luck to me and all those who are waiting for their GC.
PS: Paid reputation service is welcome as far as the revenue generated is shared by IV and the person who gets a reputation. This would motivate the people to focus and also reap the rewards in cash. Postive reputation would be $1 and negative reputation would be $5. The sharing would be 70% for IV and 30% for the member who received the reputation. The higher fees for negative reputation would help the members from staying out of dissing other members and making this place were people fight with each other.
hot Keyshia Cole Welcomes Baby Boy

kbsyed61
03-27 12:30 PM
Today (3/27) I saw a soft LUD on my case and wife's case. Strangely my daughter didn't have one. All 3 were filed at same time - July 02/2006.
more...
house Keyshia Cole On New Album,
snowshoe
04-26 02:06 PM
I heard about IV from the Washington Post article. Used the webfax service and then came across this forum. Just contibuted $40, and spread the word to my friends waiting for labor.
Good luck and good bye.
Good luck and good bye.
tattoo Keyshia Cole Long, Formal Updo
qplearn
09-13 04:14 PM
Administrator - Please delete this posting immediately. It smacks of shameless racism, and we don't want our entire entire community to be tainted by this shameless guy.
I did not understand this posting. Where is the racism?
I did not understand this posting. Where is the racism?
more...
pictures makeup keyshia cole hairstyle
willwin
09-17 10:24 AM
Guys,
I guess the markup session starts at 10:15 am. Whoever is watching this live, please post the update here in this thread.
Thanks!
I guess the markup session starts at 10:15 am. Whoever is watching this live, please post the update here in this thread.
Thanks!
dresses Check out Keyshia Cole on the

gsc999
03-13 05:42 PM
I agree with the reasons behind it, now that I know it.
Just so, everyone understand, I am not trying to find fault with IV or its members. I am trying to do, what you can call, soul searching.
We have around 25000 members. Why only 25000, when we know there are millions out there in the same boat. What is stopping them from joining IV and contributing? Of all these 25000 or so members, we only have around 4000 letters sent for Admin fixes.(May be I am wrong about this number, but I believe it is around that range.) What is preventing the others from doing so?
I strongly believe, that the answers to these questions might help IV in the long run, with more members and possibly more active members. Once we get to that point, IV will no longer be an organization, but it will be a MOVEMENT. Chances of success for a movement is always better than that of an organization. That is what I believe we should try to achieve. I hope everyone agress with that.
Thanks
-----
Yes, this is a conversation.
A growth to 25K members from 5K is an amazing five folds over a period of around two years. Having said that, there is tremendous scope for future growth. I will let Waldenpond define that, if need be.
IV's focus is defined by you, our members and the larger macrocosm of high skilled legal immigrant community. We need help and guidance from our members to achieve success with issues like what jnraajan mentions above.
Just to temper that thought. Using democracy as a metaphor, it would be great to have all the citizen participate and vote in elections but as we all know that is not the case. We might not have the million strong membership yet and if we use the pareto rule of 80:20 then I believe that we do have the "critical mass" to facilitate change. Change to the currently broken immigration process for the high skilled legal immigrants to USA. Lets marshall our existing resources and deploy them effectively to achieve success. We need your active participation for that.
IVers PM me if you are interested in volunteering, we can talk over the phone too. Let me know.
Just so, everyone understand, I am not trying to find fault with IV or its members. I am trying to do, what you can call, soul searching.
We have around 25000 members. Why only 25000, when we know there are millions out there in the same boat. What is stopping them from joining IV and contributing? Of all these 25000 or so members, we only have around 4000 letters sent for Admin fixes.(May be I am wrong about this number, but I believe it is around that range.) What is preventing the others from doing so?
I strongly believe, that the answers to these questions might help IV in the long run, with more members and possibly more active members. Once we get to that point, IV will no longer be an organization, but it will be a MOVEMENT. Chances of success for a movement is always better than that of an organization. That is what I believe we should try to achieve. I hope everyone agress with that.
Thanks
-----
Yes, this is a conversation.
A growth to 25K members from 5K is an amazing five folds over a period of around two years. Having said that, there is tremendous scope for future growth. I will let Waldenpond define that, if need be.
IV's focus is defined by you, our members and the larger macrocosm of high skilled legal immigrant community. We need help and guidance from our members to achieve success with issues like what jnraajan mentions above.
Just to temper that thought. Using democracy as a metaphor, it would be great to have all the citizen participate and vote in elections but as we all know that is not the case. We might not have the million strong membership yet and if we use the pareto rule of 80:20 then I believe that we do have the "critical mass" to facilitate change. Change to the currently broken immigration process for the high skilled legal immigrants to USA. Lets marshall our existing resources and deploy them effectively to achieve success. We need your active participation for that.
IVers PM me if you are interested in volunteering, we can talk over the phone too. Let me know.
more...
makeup keyshia cole hair color 2010.
redcard
11-12 10:58 AM
Was just watching Late Edition on CNN..with Arlen Specter and Chuck Schumer.. Specter did mention that he expects the CIR to be passed in the next few weeks in the lame duck session by the house.. infact he mentioned that the conservative outgoing speaker Hastert in favour of this at this time..so house might pass this now..with the senate already passed this..
Lets see who this goes ..
Lets see who this goes ..
girlfriend keyshia cole hair 2011.
NeedMiracles
09-13 07:50 PM
Masti_guy - Don't worry about not having an MS. If people with MS move out of the queue the queue will autmatically move forward. There are a number of MS engineers working in EB3 positions especially the one who have never changed employers after they got out of school..
hairstyles new look on Keyshia Cole.
Saburi
09-17 12:26 PM
When is our Bill coming for vote
sanju
03-10 10:46 PM
What is this???
"You just thought about it" and from thin air a tweety bird gave you these figures?????? Its height of absurdity.
Get a grip on yourself and stop wasting other's time by posting what tweety bird is saying. For heaven's sake please talk some sense.
As I thought about this further, I figured out the data is even worse than I thought earlier, as this may not have any 2007 numbers. People who filed their labors in 2007 were still waiting in july of 2007. So this data is only upto late 2006. Now the figures could be
EB-3
5000 2001
20000 2002
20000 2003
20000 2004
5000 2005
5000 2006
EB-2
10000 2004
30000 2005
30000 2006
"You just thought about it" and from thin air a tweety bird gave you these figures?????? Its height of absurdity.
Get a grip on yourself and stop wasting other's time by posting what tweety bird is saying. For heaven's sake please talk some sense.
As I thought about this further, I figured out the data is even worse than I thought earlier, as this may not have any 2007 numbers. People who filed their labors in 2007 were still waiting in july of 2007. So this data is only upto late 2006. Now the figures could be
EB-3
5000 2001
20000 2002
20000 2003
20000 2004
5000 2005
5000 2006
EB-2
10000 2004
30000 2005
30000 2006
manderson
11-07 04:28 PM
What I really wanna know is how Grassley will react to a H1 visa blackout in April 2008.
If he fails to get his $5k tax hike before April and H1 blackout in the first day as expected, then it just adds fuel to the fire - he will rev up his war-drums again. But if he gets his way and H1 blackout anyway (if not in the first day then soon due to pre-existing demand from 2/3 of the applicants who lost the lottery last year), then he looks like a total a**!!
Maybe it's in his best interest to not touch H1 before then. I mean this must be why he was rambling about how he could be willing to increase caps if he gets his tax hikes...
If he fails to get his $5k tax hike before April and H1 blackout in the first day as expected, then it just adds fuel to the fire - he will rev up his war-drums again. But if he gets his way and H1 blackout anyway (if not in the first day then soon due to pre-existing demand from 2/3 of the applicants who lost the lottery last year), then he looks like a total a**!!
Maybe it's in his best interest to not touch H1 before then. I mean this must be why he was rambling about how he could be willing to increase caps if he gets his tax hikes...
No comments:
Post a Comment