ca_immigrant
01-09 07:44 PM
When I click on the link above....it does not work, gives me a message that says...
"The page you requested is not available right now"
how do I get there folks ?
"The page you requested is not available right now"
how do I get there folks ?
wallpaper 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo
purgan
02-05 06:06 PM
IV core is doing a great job. One can't ask more of these great guys (and gals)!!
Although I support the idea and my spouse would be benefited by it, allowing H4s to work is a whole different ballgame and way more controversial than the current IV agenda. Your spouses will be able to work once you and they get EADs (although I know you will have to renew annually)...this is way more reasonable.
IV rocks!!
Although I support the idea and my spouse would be benefited by it, allowing H4s to work is a whole different ballgame and way more controversial than the current IV agenda. Your spouses will be able to work once you and they get EADs (although I know you will have to renew annually)...this is way more reasonable.
IV rocks!!
validIV
03-30 05:42 PM
I never got any LUDs but got a denial on my 485 after going through the AC21/NOID stuff way back in August, 2008.
There could be some background processing going on.
Is there are pattern to these LUDs?
What steps did you take after the NOID on your 485? Just curious in case it happens to me.
There could be some background processing going on.
Is there are pattern to these LUDs?
What steps did you take after the NOID on your 485? Just curious in case it happens to me.
2011 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo
sri1309
12-17 11:15 PM
Hi Sri - I am not moderator - but a member like you. This thread has been hardwired so it remains on top of all posts.
IV is all of us and no need to wait from moderator for approval. If you think that a moderator or an administrator stamp is necessary, pappu can post a message on this if it helps.
IV is us all and members MUST drive campaigns. Thats how IV has always been and survived because of members taking causes
Chandu,
Great. I am with you. I didnt mean to have their stamp. I only meant the thread be on the top and thought only moderators or admins can do it. I didnt know if this thread was hardwired, which is exactly what I wanted. This has to be on the top.
Thanks,
Sri,
Please keep writing, non stop.
IV is all of us and no need to wait from moderator for approval. If you think that a moderator or an administrator stamp is necessary, pappu can post a message on this if it helps.
IV is us all and members MUST drive campaigns. Thats how IV has always been and survived because of members taking causes
Chandu,
Great. I am with you. I didnt mean to have their stamp. I only meant the thread be on the top and thought only moderators or admins can do it. I didnt know if this thread was hardwired, which is exactly what I wanted. This has to be on the top.
Thanks,
Sri,
Please keep writing, non stop.
more...
sayantan76
05-23 10:18 PM
one of the reasons we have not succeeded is precisely because folks want to use their own "intellect" and not do what "IV" needs when it really needs you.
we do all of the above and more. if you like something more than the other that's perfectly fine and dandy. but if we can't collect a critical mass for an action, we lose effectiveness and shoot ourselves in the foot.
in a group this large you simply have to help the commom action and agenda for success. each opinion is important but at the end of the day the common action must be done by all, as far as possible.
paskal - i actually agree with your basic premise.....once the larger body agrees on a basic vision and strategic plan - the tactical manuevers to achieve the vision in line with strategy should be left to leaders.......
but this principle generally works in two scenarios - either when the leader (or lead group) is appointed by a higher authority (like employees following the lead of a CEO appointed by board of directors which in turn has been "elected" by shareholders) or when the leader has been directly or indirectly elected by the constituents.......
Let me give an example.......an entrepreneur starts a company with a great idea.....grows it and nurtures it with great love and passion......dedicates his whole life to the idea and the venture.......then the entrepreneur needs a larger canvas and more money to grow the vision further.......he takes the company public or gets private equity funding or raises debt........now the new owners/ stakeholders decide they need to change the management and decide to elect a person of their own choice........suddenly a rank outsider replaces the entrepreneur as CEO........the new CEO now has the legitimacy and owners' backing to dictate how the company should function.....
I welcome red dots but take a moment to absorb what I am saying and whether the principle is wrong......
we do all of the above and more. if you like something more than the other that's perfectly fine and dandy. but if we can't collect a critical mass for an action, we lose effectiveness and shoot ourselves in the foot.
in a group this large you simply have to help the commom action and agenda for success. each opinion is important but at the end of the day the common action must be done by all, as far as possible.
paskal - i actually agree with your basic premise.....once the larger body agrees on a basic vision and strategic plan - the tactical manuevers to achieve the vision in line with strategy should be left to leaders.......
but this principle generally works in two scenarios - either when the leader (or lead group) is appointed by a higher authority (like employees following the lead of a CEO appointed by board of directors which in turn has been "elected" by shareholders) or when the leader has been directly or indirectly elected by the constituents.......
Let me give an example.......an entrepreneur starts a company with a great idea.....grows it and nurtures it with great love and passion......dedicates his whole life to the idea and the venture.......then the entrepreneur needs a larger canvas and more money to grow the vision further.......he takes the company public or gets private equity funding or raises debt........now the new owners/ stakeholders decide they need to change the management and decide to elect a person of their own choice........suddenly a rank outsider replaces the entrepreneur as CEO........the new CEO now has the legitimacy and owners' backing to dictate how the company should function.....
I welcome red dots but take a moment to absorb what I am saying and whether the principle is wrong......
vikki76
11-16 07:33 PM
Calling all members who got approved in October 2009
Please see thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=268420
Please see thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=268420
more...

GCapplicant
05-24 01:15 PM
Why are they charging like this Why so much grudge ?Govt has to use this type of money for funding...unbeleiveble.
this is not a solution we pay so much taxes being in H1 when we will able to use our SS benefits only we are permanent here....Where does all our money go...We educate from our country with great difficulty spending so much of our hard earned money come here for better benefits We pay taxes here ...now what our money will go for others for free .
this is not a solution we pay so much taxes being in H1 when we will able to use our SS benefits only we are permanent here....Where does all our money go...We educate from our country with great difficulty spending so much of our hard earned money come here for better benefits We pay taxes here ...now what our money will go for others for free .
2010 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
diptam
07-16 12:39 AM
Yes - i see my signature and comments now.
Guys - come forward and sign this...
Thanks,
Diptam
I'm the petition owner.
Guys - come forward and sign this...
Thanks,
Diptam
I'm the petition owner.
more...
m306m
06-11 05:18 PM
1. You have the insurance company on your side to defend
2. Until the judgment goes against you or you run away, you do not need to worry about freezing bank account
3. In worst case, during the judgment time they will consider your family, two kids. They are not heartless people and it�s just an accident. That guy must be insane to ask 3.25 million. I couldn�t believe the whiplash injury especially when the damage was <$1500. I just assume the impact must be very minimal.
My advice is, don�t lose your hope and sleep. You insurance company is there with you to defend. Keep in touch with them and respond promptly to court notice or any letters. You do not need to withdraw your GC. Worst case if everything goes against you declare bankruptcy and leave the country legally. So if you want to come back in the future, you won�t have much problem.
When you don�t have anything to lose�why do you worry. Keep it cool and every thing will be fine. Seems like those guys wanted to have retirement with your money.
Dont Panic....
I am sorry I disagree.
1. The insurance company is not necessarily on your side. They will only pay up to the amount of liability that you are insured against and that too most insurance company will do reluctantly.
2. It will be too late to transfer money out of the bank account after the judgement is passed. They will freeze your accounts when the case goes to trial. If you are going to transfer money do it before the trial.
3. I agree 3 + million is absolutely unreal. Try and settle this before it goes to trial for a nominal amount.
2. Until the judgment goes against you or you run away, you do not need to worry about freezing bank account
3. In worst case, during the judgment time they will consider your family, two kids. They are not heartless people and it�s just an accident. That guy must be insane to ask 3.25 million. I couldn�t believe the whiplash injury especially when the damage was <$1500. I just assume the impact must be very minimal.
My advice is, don�t lose your hope and sleep. You insurance company is there with you to defend. Keep in touch with them and respond promptly to court notice or any letters. You do not need to withdraw your GC. Worst case if everything goes against you declare bankruptcy and leave the country legally. So if you want to come back in the future, you won�t have much problem.
When you don�t have anything to lose�why do you worry. Keep it cool and every thing will be fine. Seems like those guys wanted to have retirement with your money.
Dont Panic....
I am sorry I disagree.
1. The insurance company is not necessarily on your side. They will only pay up to the amount of liability that you are insured against and that too most insurance company will do reluctantly.
2. It will be too late to transfer money out of the bank account after the judgement is passed. They will freeze your accounts when the case goes to trial. If you are going to transfer money do it before the trial.
3. I agree 3 + million is absolutely unreal. Try and settle this before it goes to trial for a nominal amount.
hair Lamborghini Gallardo in
kumarc123
11-03 08:27 AM
reasons...
I have seen many of my friends doing H1 for their spouses..... while their spouces have no experience what so ever..... employers help them cook their resumes..... in these cases employee has something to hide.... so they pay
H1 fees, stay on bench for few months......and never complain...
Now a days many companies send people on L1 visa. On L1 you have no choice. If you can't get H1 in April you are slave to the employer.... also with L1 there is no stipulated salary like H1.... so employers pay whatever they feel like and not market rate.....but since many employees have desire to stick around in US and save some Green... pay of their debts in home country.... they stay with same employer without complaining......
That is so TRUE! Ask me I finished my undergraduate from US, and I didn't get selected in the H1 lottery system 3 times, yes 3 times. Neither my wife's labor was cleared in July fiasco. So imagine my situation.
So,
who do I blame? US govt? Or these Desi companies who have exploited H1B system to the core, abusing the system and making our lives miserable each day. Well I am about to join an organization, which will report these Desi companies straight to Department of Commerce, there are a group of students from other Universities who are planning to be a part of the organization.
I have seen many of my friends doing H1 for their spouses..... while their spouces have no experience what so ever..... employers help them cook their resumes..... in these cases employee has something to hide.... so they pay
H1 fees, stay on bench for few months......and never complain...
Now a days many companies send people on L1 visa. On L1 you have no choice. If you can't get H1 in April you are slave to the employer.... also with L1 there is no stipulated salary like H1.... so employers pay whatever they feel like and not market rate.....but since many employees have desire to stick around in US and save some Green... pay of their debts in home country.... they stay with same employer without complaining......
That is so TRUE! Ask me I finished my undergraduate from US, and I didn't get selected in the H1 lottery system 3 times, yes 3 times. Neither my wife's labor was cleared in July fiasco. So imagine my situation.
So,
who do I blame? US govt? Or these Desi companies who have exploited H1B system to the core, abusing the system and making our lives miserable each day. Well I am about to join an organization, which will report these Desi companies straight to Department of Commerce, there are a group of students from other Universities who are planning to be a part of the organization.
more...
miceelf88
01-08 03:25 PM
Bartely any movement for ROW either. How does the visa bulletin move to the state projected in the Jan bulletin.
Does anyone know whether State's fiscal year ends in June or September?
Does anyone know whether State's fiscal year ends in June or September?
hot 2010 lamborghini murcielago
ItIsNotFunny
03-11 11:25 AM
Lets take mystery out from USCIS. Please contribute:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24184
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24184
more...
house 2010 BF-performance
RollingStone12
04-23 08:31 PM
because we have some so called important members like who are nothing but plain MORONs
Well only members who are working for the good for the the whole EB community(Read My GC)
Not some stupid highly educated person who does not have any education in humanity but thinks he deserves GC before others because he is superior than them
PlainSpeak aka annshiela79 aka annsheila79
I have seen all your fight and how you were helpful for the EB community. Specially that skill with which you have single handedly killed the fund raising for the advocacy day. You are a bliss for this community. :D
Now come back as annshiela79 and start the bashing...
P.S: Your communication is pathetic at best...I couldnt believe you have got your MBA from a US business school. Is is it TVU...are you one of those elite 1500 students from that great state. Take a break from IV and spend time to improve your communication. No one is giving GC for your hightly educated humanity (you are a disgrace for the humanity though)...what a piece of crap you are. Havent you ever ashamed yourself for being a stupidest person on earth. May be you are too stupid to understand you are a stupid. Its a bliss and admire you for that.
Well only members who are working for the good for the the whole EB community(Read My GC)
Not some stupid highly educated person who does not have any education in humanity but thinks he deserves GC before others because he is superior than them
PlainSpeak aka annshiela79 aka annsheila79
I have seen all your fight and how you were helpful for the EB community. Specially that skill with which you have single handedly killed the fund raising for the advocacy day. You are a bliss for this community. :D
Now come back as annshiela79 and start the bashing...
P.S: Your communication is pathetic at best...I couldnt believe you have got your MBA from a US business school. Is is it TVU...are you one of those elite 1500 students from that great state. Take a break from IV and spend time to improve your communication. No one is giving GC for your hightly educated humanity (you are a disgrace for the humanity though)...what a piece of crap you are. Havent you ever ashamed yourself for being a stupidest person on earth. May be you are too stupid to understand you are a stupid. Its a bliss and admire you for that.
tattoo Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
nb_des
06-19 10:33 AM
As per my research and talking to customer service of few american and india insurance companies, You are partly right that no one covers pre-existing conditions.
But indian companies like Icici lombard, Bajaj allianz, tata aig etc cover emergency life saving treatment even if it was due to the pre-existing conditions. Which means if one is diabetic, reguler sugar check and doc vists will not be covered but if say patients develops a critical condition (e.g kideny failure etc) then the treatment is covered.
But american companies do not cover even the emergency treatment.
Hope this helps
Is there website to buy insurance from Indian companies? Do they cover emergency treatment for 70+ years old? I have heard it is very difficult to have claim processed through them. Do you have any personal experience?
But indian companies like Icici lombard, Bajaj allianz, tata aig etc cover emergency life saving treatment even if it was due to the pre-existing conditions. Which means if one is diabetic, reguler sugar check and doc vists will not be covered but if say patients develops a critical condition (e.g kideny failure etc) then the treatment is covered.
But american companies do not cover even the emergency treatment.
Hope this helps
Is there website to buy insurance from Indian companies? Do they cover emergency treatment for 70+ years old? I have heard it is very difficult to have claim processed through them. Do you have any personal experience?
more...
pictures Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
lskreddy
01-31 10:48 PM
You know, there are often times we all get upset that some stupid questions make it to the list, republican debate was one such yesterday, today's democratic one looked better. I hated that they did not ask our question inspite of it being the 2nd popular one but I personally think the question was too damn narrow for them to care.
For us, it may seem the world but for them it is just a technicality/one of the several points of CIR. Both Clinton and Obama seem to always chime in and act all gung-ho about legal immigration coming first.
Whenever they are asked about any frig'n immigration question, they throw the buzz word 'comprehensive immigration reform' and that folks, covers the entire gamut. The worst part is, on this issue the entire front runners look the same, well, almost. Mitt R is against but John, Hillary and Barack all seem to sing the same koom-ba-yaa song about CIR.
...
For us, it may seem the world but for them it is just a technicality/one of the several points of CIR. Both Clinton and Obama seem to always chime in and act all gung-ho about legal immigration coming first.
Whenever they are asked about any frig'n immigration question, they throw the buzz word 'comprehensive immigration reform' and that folks, covers the entire gamut. The worst part is, on this issue the entire front runners look the same, well, almost. Mitt R is against but John, Hillary and Barack all seem to sing the same koom-ba-yaa song about CIR.
...
dresses 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo
sgsg
12-28 02:09 AM
I am in the same boat. I had interview on Dec 17th at 10:30 AM and have not yet received my passport. The lady at the chennai consulate said that they are still waiting on the PIMS verification. I am getting very anxious as I have return tickets for Jan 04.
-sgsg
-sgsg
more...
makeup 2006 Lamborghini Hamann
mirage
08-12 10:01 PM
Guys there is no doubts if you have an opportunity like where employer is paying for the Green card process, I guess everybody should get out of the EB-3 mess. If you stay in EB3-I then you are the last one to get the VISA. If you port it to EB2-I then you put EB3-ROW behind and you get in line first in EB2-I bcoz you will have older PD.
girlfriend Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder
gc_lover
04-07 02:17 PM
Contributed $100 through paypal. I will try and give one more contribution before this deadline.
hairstyles Lamborghini gallardo spyder 12
caliguy
09-16 07:56 PM
I am going to submit an issue with CIS Ombudsman @ DHS | CIS Ombudsman - Case Problems (http://www.dhs.gov/files/programs/editorial_0497.shtm)
I have also asked the attorney to send an email @ Texas Service Introduces Streamline Procedure for I-485s and I-140s
Labor Immigration Law � Texas Service Introduces Streamline Procedure for I-485s and I-140s (http://www.laborimmigration.com/2008/11/texas-service-introduces-streamline-procedure-for-i-485s-and-i-140s/)
Attorney got back to me and said we will have to wait until 1st October, as he opened a SR on 1st September and TSC asked him to wait for 30 days.
At this point, I am running out of options....maybe a letter to the first lady??
I have also asked the attorney to send an email @ Texas Service Introduces Streamline Procedure for I-485s and I-140s
Labor Immigration Law � Texas Service Introduces Streamline Procedure for I-485s and I-140s (http://www.laborimmigration.com/2008/11/texas-service-introduces-streamline-procedure-for-i-485s-and-i-140s/)
Attorney got back to me and said we will have to wait until 1st October, as he opened a SR on 1st September and TSC asked him to wait for 30 days.
At this point, I am running out of options....maybe a letter to the first lady??
jessie1981
07-17 01:10 PM
i am with you. we should request that USCIS recapture unused visas!
gjoe
11-01 03:52 PM
If we can understand why most of us want a GC we can understand the poll better.
In my opinion most of us here want the GC because we want to change jobs for better pay, better professional growth, to live in a better place, better work environment, etc, the list can be endless. ( I guess if you don't have all these then you don't have freedom)
If we can get our GC's no matter with which employer we work as long as we do our job ( as mentioned in our LC) we will not be bothered too much about our GC process ( We are dependent on our employer sponsoriing our GC so we are not independent)
I can say atleast half of us who are waiting for the GC don't have any ambitions as of now to take active role in building this society, if we really had such we can do that at our home countries too.
Like someone said in this thread " Reverse Brain Drain " is an empty slogan if we use ourselves call ourselves the brain which America needs to keep it going.
In my opinion most of us here want the GC because we want to change jobs for better pay, better professional growth, to live in a better place, better work environment, etc, the list can be endless. ( I guess if you don't have all these then you don't have freedom)
If we can get our GC's no matter with which employer we work as long as we do our job ( as mentioned in our LC) we will not be bothered too much about our GC process ( We are dependent on our employer sponsoriing our GC so we are not independent)
I can say atleast half of us who are waiting for the GC don't have any ambitions as of now to take active role in building this society, if we really had such we can do that at our home countries too.
Like someone said in this thread " Reverse Brain Drain " is an empty slogan if we use ourselves call ourselves the brain which America needs to keep it going.
No comments:
Post a Comment