
Norristown
09-17 12:23 PM
Jerry Weller talking about Refugee act...
wallpaper Lauren Conrad: Which Hair
alisa
02-07 07:45 AM
And not just because I am from EB-3 ROW.
But, because everything that I have learnt seems to indicate that EB-3 ROW is getting a lot of visa numbers. So why the hell would it be stuck??
I wonder why EB 3 ROW is stuck at Aug 02. I guess it should move faster.
But, because everything that I have learnt seems to indicate that EB-3 ROW is getting a lot of visa numbers. So why the hell would it be stuck??
I wonder why EB 3 ROW is stuck at Aug 02. I guess it should move faster.

santb1975
12-03 08:37 PM
to do this as well and doing it doesn't gaurantee a Good Return on Investment based on the past experience
I know we have set another reminder (with the 100's we already have), what is the biggest reason not to automate it ?
I know we have set another reminder (with the 100's we already have), what is the biggest reason not to automate it ?
2011 Lauren Conrad was spotted

franklin
07-11 08:02 PM
Can we put a poll on this thread to see how many members will attend the rally? Thanks.
I'm not entirely sure how to do that on an already created thread...
I'm not entirely sure how to do that on an already created thread...
more...
copsmart
08-25 02:51 PM
ICICI is good at advertising false figures (with our money of course) and SBI is little delayed in updating their websites - does that solves the equation :)
SBI rate is 43.21 for $4001 but i'm sure that's not latest because the website is not updated hour by hour ( like ICICI/R2i/C2i at least do for AD) but I've seen honesty in SBI's dealings when they actually convert $ to Rs. Even if the website shows lower rates they converted my money with higher rates because the market rate was higher during conversion.
I agree with you.
I am using SBI M2I for several years and I have no issues, in fact I have an NRE account in India with SBI and my father also has a SB account with SBI. So, the money transfer process in whole happens with no hassle compared to any other method.
Intially I had some issues with them when I was trying to setup an online account for our bank accounts (NRE & SB) in india. The officers at the branch were we have our accounts are not well versed with computers, so they had a tough time setting up our accounts. In fact they weren't aware of the bank's online system until I told them, and they first refused to setup the accounts. So, I had to contact the bombay office and they helped them figure out the setup procedures.
Having said that, there is been a transaction delay lately with online SBI as well. My last 2 transfers took more than 8 days. I opened a ticket yesterday and waiting for their response. But overall I am okay with SBI so far.
P.S: I have used ICICI in the past and I still have the account, but I don't use it anymore, just maintaining the minimum balance in the NRE account. IMHO they are not very good service providers.
SBI rate is 43.21 for $4001 but i'm sure that's not latest because the website is not updated hour by hour ( like ICICI/R2i/C2i at least do for AD) but I've seen honesty in SBI's dealings when they actually convert $ to Rs. Even if the website shows lower rates they converted my money with higher rates because the market rate was higher during conversion.
I agree with you.
I am using SBI M2I for several years and I have no issues, in fact I have an NRE account in India with SBI and my father also has a SB account with SBI. So, the money transfer process in whole happens with no hassle compared to any other method.
Intially I had some issues with them when I was trying to setup an online account for our bank accounts (NRE & SB) in india. The officers at the branch were we have our accounts are not well versed with computers, so they had a tough time setting up our accounts. In fact they weren't aware of the bank's online system until I told them, and they first refused to setup the accounts. So, I had to contact the bombay office and they helped them figure out the setup procedures.
Having said that, there is been a transaction delay lately with online SBI as well. My last 2 transfers took more than 8 days. I opened a ticket yesterday and waiting for their response. But overall I am okay with SBI so far.
P.S: I have used ICICI in the past and I still have the account, but I don't use it anymore, just maintaining the minimum balance in the NRE account. IMHO they are not very good service providers.
hopefullegalimmigrant
12-13 01:54 PM
I have been a member for a while now and have seen the benefits of IV. I've also seen a lot of back and forth in various thrreads betweeen various members in various issues and subjects. Before any one starts checking if I have contributed, let me assure you I have ....for the DC rally. Why? because deep down I believe in this org. No one forced me to contribute, no one asked me to have to come to this or that meeting. I live in Wisconsin but have not been able to attend any sub commitee meetings In Milwaukee because of circumstances both personal and official. I need not explain to anyone in more detail. What I mean by this is we need to set our boundries of expectations. How much do we practically expect out of members and how much can be done by a much more core group. Someone who RSVP but dont turn up should technically be a non issue, its definetly bad for the organizer and the core group, but are we hear to teach people courtesy? Its an intangible expectation. When we set this level of expectation lower, we will strain oursleves to a lesser extent. The bottom line is human behaviour and circumstances that model that behaviour and any other external circumstances cannot be changed.
I second any idea that keeps membership open and does not restrict access if one has not paid. However in order for any legislation to happen we all know that $$ is the bottom line. So when ever we need it, we must raise as much as we can. We have to let people come to the web site browse and leave at their will. Restricting access is like closing doors and no popular internet model works like this. Take google, yahoo, hotmail, everythign is still free and has been free and is the most popular. Open source is also more popular than paid software. We have a majority of members who log in from the office or home, and we have to let these people in. Our successes should inspire people (it inspired me) to pay. I will contribute again and also join my state chapter very soon, but my only gripe is when we have emotional members who role play people and call other people names. We dont need to go there.If we are arguing over the internet like this how long will it take us to break into a fight in a state chapter meeting?
Take the anology of our freedom struggle. Did the british grant freedom only to freedom fighters ? How many so called *fence sitters* did we have then? Eventually everyone got freedom. How did we raise money to have morchas and satyagrahas? All that needed money, time and sacrifice too..I dont want to go too deep into this analogy as it is just an example and may not be entirely 100% perfect for the scenario we are in, but its close.
P.S The opinion I have expressed is entirely mine. I have no personal gripes against any one person and have not taken any names. If you dont like what I posted ignore it. Its freedom to express ourselves that will get us to where we need to.
I second any idea that keeps membership open and does not restrict access if one has not paid. However in order for any legislation to happen we all know that $$ is the bottom line. So when ever we need it, we must raise as much as we can. We have to let people come to the web site browse and leave at their will. Restricting access is like closing doors and no popular internet model works like this. Take google, yahoo, hotmail, everythign is still free and has been free and is the most popular. Open source is also more popular than paid software. We have a majority of members who log in from the office or home, and we have to let these people in. Our successes should inspire people (it inspired me) to pay. I will contribute again and also join my state chapter very soon, but my only gripe is when we have emotional members who role play people and call other people names. We dont need to go there.If we are arguing over the internet like this how long will it take us to break into a fight in a state chapter meeting?
Take the anology of our freedom struggle. Did the british grant freedom only to freedom fighters ? How many so called *fence sitters* did we have then? Eventually everyone got freedom. How did we raise money to have morchas and satyagrahas? All that needed money, time and sacrifice too..I dont want to go too deep into this analogy as it is just an example and may not be entirely 100% perfect for the scenario we are in, but its close.
P.S The opinion I have expressed is entirely mine. I have no personal gripes against any one person and have not taken any names. If you dont like what I posted ignore it. Its freedom to express ourselves that will get us to where we need to.
more...
saileshdude
03-31 08:36 AM
A lawsuit should bring things back on track. This is what happened in Jul 07. If it was not for the lawsuit dates would not have become current for Jul 07 filers. I feel there is pretty strong case here considering there are so many people who faced the same thing.
2010 Lauren Conrad Hair

meg_z
02-02 03:40 PM
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=239578
more...
willgetgc2005
11-16 11:59 AM
PAPPU and Others,
We pay taxes PLUS Social Security for which we dont get any benefit. Dont miss that.
Let us be assertive about that.
we try to mention in our media interviews about us paying all the taxes and playing by the rules, still the anti immigrants pursue this misinformation campaign against us. We will all try to ensure that in every media interview we say that we pay all taxes..
We pay taxes PLUS Social Security for which we dont get any benefit. Dont miss that.
Let us be assertive about that.
we try to mention in our media interviews about us paying all the taxes and playing by the rules, still the anti immigrants pursue this misinformation campaign against us. We will all try to ensure that in every media interview we say that we pay all taxes..
hair lauren conrad short hair 2010.

ejinal
07-14 10:58 AM
Any thoughts on this ??
more...
gjoe
01-30 05:22 PM
I think the link provided here take to the page where questions are not sorted by either popularity or most recent ( which I assumed initially). I might be wrong.
If anyone has a direct link to the question, please PM me and I will modify the first post to replace the link.
Thanks
If anyone has a direct link to the question, please PM me and I will modify the first post to replace the link.
Thanks
hot lauren conrad hair color.
trueguy
08-11 09:47 PM
Bump
more...
house Lauren Conrad Hair Extensions
drona
07-12 01:54 PM
Just tried sending you a PM but it says you have exceeded your stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until you clear some space. Perhaps you could activate the ability for members to send you an email?
tattoo Lauren Conrad Bikini
gondalguru
07-18 12:02 PM
If USCIS decides to use the postmarked date as the filing date then it would be trickier for those whose PD was not current in June but have "filed" on June 29/30.
USCIS doesn't use postmark date. Don't sperad incorrect info and don't make other members anxious needlessly.
July 2nd filers are fine. Don't worry. Just wait for your receipt notices. We have been through a lot of stress in last month and its time to relax now (for those who already filed).
USCIS doesn't use postmark date. Don't sperad incorrect info and don't make other members anxious needlessly.
July 2nd filers are fine. Don't worry. Just wait for your receipt notices. We have been through a lot of stress in last month and its time to relax now (for those who already filed).
more...
pictures way both Lauren Conrad and
Caliber
04-26 09:22 AM
Not a bit. If you want I can give you a plenty... L1 is for intercompany transfer. But So far I have seen companies put people only at the client place and their salary is starting at 32K and they are put up at extended staty, asked to share the cab or car. So let me know if you want and I can directly let you talk to those guys.
Yes, you can work for $8 but there is something called law. I have personelly checked their labor which states 55K. But they are paid only 32K.
So our common goal is to fix the broken system, remove the employer's undue advantage over the employee. No matter if they are MNC or desi consulting companies. Why the employee is tied to the employer when there is the need/demand for the skill set. Thats the only thing which is driving down the wages.
I fully agree with this. L1's being placed at Client's place is ILLEGAL. I have several proof's of this. TCS, Infy, CTS and LT do FAVOR their employees with a gift of filing in EB1 because these guys WOULD not complain to any one what they are paid and their benefits.
Any one want proof's?
Yes, you can work for $8 but there is something called law. I have personelly checked their labor which states 55K. But they are paid only 32K.
So our common goal is to fix the broken system, remove the employer's undue advantage over the employee. No matter if they are MNC or desi consulting companies. Why the employee is tied to the employer when there is the need/demand for the skill set. Thats the only thing which is driving down the wages.
I fully agree with this. L1's being placed at Client's place is ILLEGAL. I have several proof's of this. TCS, Infy, CTS and LT do FAVOR their employees with a gift of filing in EB1 because these guys WOULD not complain to any one what they are paid and their benefits.
Any one want proof's?
dresses lauren conrad hair. Lauren Conrad Hair Up - Page 2
amitjoey
12-22 02:29 PM
Dear Sir/Madam
I have been in the country Legally on a student visa and then on a work visa for 10 years. I have been in line and have applied for a greencard 6 years ago and my application has been shuttled through various departments and agencies in a 4 step procedure and now being stalled for want of a number (An immigrant number) for a highly skilled immigrant. There are an estimated 1/2 million legal law abiding, tax paying individuals in a similar situation who need your attention. All of them are in the country on a work visa and are in line to recieve an employment based green card.
The Employment based green card system is completely broken due to excessive delays and backlogs in petitions of nearly half a million highly skilled workers who are certified by US Government to be doing a job that no US citizen is willing, qualified or able to do. The delays in obtaining a permanent residency are due to 2 reasons: Numerical caps on employment-based green cards and processing delays in adjudication of files. Today the system takes anywhere between 6-12 years to grant Green cards to some of the best and brightest of the world who have chosen America as their future home.
These future Americans are facing huge quality of life issues and their employers are facing difficulty in attracting more of the best and brightest of the world due to the broken system. The system prevents these workers from accepting promotions and switching jobs for the time-period it takes to process their files. By stagnating career growth and suffocating the creativity of the most innovative and technical minds of the world.
The processing delays mock America�s respect for those who �play by the rules� and get in line. At the same time USCIS awards 10s of thousands of greencards to people every year outside of USA based on a pick or lottery.
At the end of 2006, there were an estimated 200,000 employment-based principals waiting for labor certification, which is the first step in the U.S. immigration process. The number of pending I-140 applications, the second step of the immigration process, stood at 50,132. This was over seven times the number in 1996. The number of employment-based principals with approved I-140 applications and unfiled or pending I-485s, or the last step in the immigration process, was 309,823, a threefold increase from a decade earlier. Overall, there were 500,040 employment-based principals (in the three main employment visa categories of EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3) waiting for legal permanent residence. And the total including family members was 1,055,084.
These numbers are particularly troubling when you consider there are only around 120,000 visas available for skilled immigrants in the EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 categories. To make things worse, no more than 7 percent of the visas are allocated to immigrants from any one country. So immigrants from countries with large populations like India and China have the same number of visas available (8,400) as those from Iceland and Poland.
At the same time, a debate rages about H-1B visas and this gets considerable press coverage. Companies such as Microsoft, Intel, and Oracle have been lobbying for visas to bring in skilled immigrants, but have focused on expanding the numbers of H-1B visas available. Why? Perhaps because workers on these visas are desirable, as they are less likely to leave their employers during the decade or more they are waiting for permanent residence.
So we want skilled immigrants, but we want them to come on the right visas as permanent residents. The battles being fought are about bringing in more people with H-1B visas�not about those who are already here with them and stranded in �immigration limbo.�
Unlike many of the problems facing the United States, this one isn�t hard to fix. All we have to do is to increase the number of visas offered to skilled workers in the EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 categories from 120,000 to around 300,000 per year. And we need to remove the per-country limits. Instead of requiring graduates from top universities who receive jobs from American corporations to go through the tedious H-1B visa process, we should provide a direct path to permanent residence. We are now competing with the rest of the world for the best talent. We need to do all we can to attract and keep skilled immigrants, rather than bring them here temporarily, train them, and send them home.
One more most important aspect is also to provide an oversight over USCIS. Presently, processing delays, lost paperwork, incourteous and bad customer service and above all a non-transparent system is what immigrants face. Why should legal tax paying immigrants wait in line patiently for half a decade and pay high fees to get lousy customer service and no accountability for fees?.
Yours truely,
Frustrated, law abiding, tax paying immigrant
I have been in the country Legally on a student visa and then on a work visa for 10 years. I have been in line and have applied for a greencard 6 years ago and my application has been shuttled through various departments and agencies in a 4 step procedure and now being stalled for want of a number (An immigrant number) for a highly skilled immigrant. There are an estimated 1/2 million legal law abiding, tax paying individuals in a similar situation who need your attention. All of them are in the country on a work visa and are in line to recieve an employment based green card.
The Employment based green card system is completely broken due to excessive delays and backlogs in petitions of nearly half a million highly skilled workers who are certified by US Government to be doing a job that no US citizen is willing, qualified or able to do. The delays in obtaining a permanent residency are due to 2 reasons: Numerical caps on employment-based green cards and processing delays in adjudication of files. Today the system takes anywhere between 6-12 years to grant Green cards to some of the best and brightest of the world who have chosen America as their future home.
These future Americans are facing huge quality of life issues and their employers are facing difficulty in attracting more of the best and brightest of the world due to the broken system. The system prevents these workers from accepting promotions and switching jobs for the time-period it takes to process their files. By stagnating career growth and suffocating the creativity of the most innovative and technical minds of the world.
The processing delays mock America�s respect for those who �play by the rules� and get in line. At the same time USCIS awards 10s of thousands of greencards to people every year outside of USA based on a pick or lottery.
At the end of 2006, there were an estimated 200,000 employment-based principals waiting for labor certification, which is the first step in the U.S. immigration process. The number of pending I-140 applications, the second step of the immigration process, stood at 50,132. This was over seven times the number in 1996. The number of employment-based principals with approved I-140 applications and unfiled or pending I-485s, or the last step in the immigration process, was 309,823, a threefold increase from a decade earlier. Overall, there were 500,040 employment-based principals (in the three main employment visa categories of EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3) waiting for legal permanent residence. And the total including family members was 1,055,084.
These numbers are particularly troubling when you consider there are only around 120,000 visas available for skilled immigrants in the EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 categories. To make things worse, no more than 7 percent of the visas are allocated to immigrants from any one country. So immigrants from countries with large populations like India and China have the same number of visas available (8,400) as those from Iceland and Poland.
At the same time, a debate rages about H-1B visas and this gets considerable press coverage. Companies such as Microsoft, Intel, and Oracle have been lobbying for visas to bring in skilled immigrants, but have focused on expanding the numbers of H-1B visas available. Why? Perhaps because workers on these visas are desirable, as they are less likely to leave their employers during the decade or more they are waiting for permanent residence.
So we want skilled immigrants, but we want them to come on the right visas as permanent residents. The battles being fought are about bringing in more people with H-1B visas�not about those who are already here with them and stranded in �immigration limbo.�
Unlike many of the problems facing the United States, this one isn�t hard to fix. All we have to do is to increase the number of visas offered to skilled workers in the EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3 categories from 120,000 to around 300,000 per year. And we need to remove the per-country limits. Instead of requiring graduates from top universities who receive jobs from American corporations to go through the tedious H-1B visa process, we should provide a direct path to permanent residence. We are now competing with the rest of the world for the best talent. We need to do all we can to attract and keep skilled immigrants, rather than bring them here temporarily, train them, and send them home.
One more most important aspect is also to provide an oversight over USCIS. Presently, processing delays, lost paperwork, incourteous and bad customer service and above all a non-transparent system is what immigrants face. Why should legal tax paying immigrants wait in line patiently for half a decade and pay high fees to get lousy customer service and no accountability for fees?.
Yours truely,
Frustrated, law abiding, tax paying immigrant
more...
makeup lauren conrad hair updo
oliTwist
01-15 01:55 PM
:) Vote up for "Legal Immigration" :)
girlfriend Lauren Conrad Hair Accessory

amits
03-10 06:16 PM
It may be pending i140 from India data.
I just checked USCIS Processing Times Information pages.
- I140's are processed only at Nebraska and Texas; Not in Vermont and California.
- Vermont and California process EB based 485 applications. (So if the data is for 485 then there should have been columns for Vermont, California service center.)
- The table provided in the letter says "Pending EB applications from India".. in my communications with my attorney, the term "EB (visa) Application" was mostly referred to filing of i140 in EB category.
I just checked USCIS Processing Times Information pages.
- I140's are processed only at Nebraska and Texas; Not in Vermont and California.
- Vermont and California process EB based 485 applications. (So if the data is for 485 then there should have been columns for Vermont, California service center.)
- The table provided in the letter says "Pending EB applications from India".. in my communications with my attorney, the term "EB (visa) Application" was mostly referred to filing of i140 in EB category.
hairstyles Lauren Conrad Hair
lvaka
11-26 01:03 PM
I believe after this new fees, we might have to pay one more time for the renewal and after that we never have to pay for any renewals. So it will not be a factor any more.
chanduv23
05-24 12:58 PM
http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=199701809
srkamath
07-17 11:24 PM
He is undoubtedly a populist (he used to be a sycophant earlier ... remember the earlier days on CNN ?), the man is cheap no doubt. He is a nativist, who claims immunity to such charges laid upon him. He never mentions that he is married to a hispanic american lady - well that is a deliberate attempt at cover.
Guess what the " hard core republican ", corporate CEO loving, capitalist champion is now the warrior for the middle class and a critic of the current administration.
Can you actually believe this guy?
I dislike his show, i do not rescept his perspective (because it is mostly based on incorrect or false information) and i sincerely believe that he is a worthless parrot.
Time to act - we must begin countering him.
Guess what the " hard core republican ", corporate CEO loving, capitalist champion is now the warrior for the middle class and a critic of the current administration.
Can you actually believe this guy?
I dislike his show, i do not rescept his perspective (because it is mostly based on incorrect or false information) and i sincerely believe that he is a worthless parrot.
Time to act - we must begin countering him.
No comments:
Post a Comment