intrudah
06-19 10:19 PM
for fun :rabbit:
http://revolutionz.net/ipod2wv.gif
(carpe diem)
http://revolutionz.net/ipod2wv.gif
(carpe diem)
wallpaper messing up all our tech. messing up quotes. settings messing up after
hydboy77
04-15 01:11 PM
Is it correct to say only nebraska Service center is issuing the rfe because they are pre adjudicating while Texas service center is not issuing rfe because they are not pre adjudicating 485. A vast majority of people getting rfe on 485 (95% or more) are from nebraska Service center.
va_217
01-31 09:33 AM
Just voted its Q. 16
2011 messing up your hair-do.
vishwak
08-20 09:59 AM
Hi All,
I heard that after gettign GC and before Applying for Citizenship we should stay in US continously for 3.5 years how far is that true.
What is the exact rule? Can someone please guide me thru proper thread.
I heard that after gettign GC and before Applying for Citizenship we should stay in US continously for 3.5 years how far is that true.
What is the exact rule? Can someone please guide me thru proper thread.
more...
MeraNaamJoker
08-25 09:59 AM
With my very best wishes to those of you waiting for your GC, this thread is created for the lucky among us who received it recently. I am putting together a list of things to do, and not do, to maintain our freshly minted PR status, which should also help during future citizenship application. The list is mostly about little things that others have learned from experience (and I am learning from their experience, by reading in immigration-related forums such as IV). The more obvious things that can be found for example in USCIS handbook (http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-618.pdf) are not included here. Below is a snapshot of what I have gleaned from Internet so far, and please add your own input(s):
LIST of DO's :
[This is an evolving list thanks to valuable inputs from folks here and elsewhere, so keep checking back.]
Cheers,
Stuck(no more)InTheMuck
Thanks for the detailed information.
I have a unique situation here. My original GC sponsor (a multi billion dollar industry leader) laid me off after 6 months of I485 due to lack of position in the company.
I ported my GC using AC 21 and joined another small consulting company. Now my GC is approved and I have an offer in hand from another company.
Will it be a good idea to move or do I have to wait for 6 months or 1 year before I make an employment switch.
My most important consideration is that there is chance of potential loss of job (may god forbid) with the current position. I may be able to save myself by switiching job right now. And of course there is more money on the table.
LIST of DO's :
[This is an evolving list thanks to valuable inputs from folks here and elsewhere, so keep checking back.]
Cheers,
Stuck(no more)InTheMuck
Thanks for the detailed information.
I have a unique situation here. My original GC sponsor (a multi billion dollar industry leader) laid me off after 6 months of I485 due to lack of position in the company.
I ported my GC using AC 21 and joined another small consulting company. Now my GC is approved and I have an offer in hand from another company.
Will it be a good idea to move or do I have to wait for 6 months or 1 year before I make an employment switch.
My most important consideration is that there is chance of potential loss of job (may god forbid) with the current position. I may be able to save myself by switiching job right now. And of course there is more money on the table.
desi3933
08-22 02:08 PM
that would most certainly be the politically correct thing to say. Unfortunately, most people don't come with an OFF/ON switch.. Yesterday, I was a citizen of X - country , I support X whole heatedly, today, I am a citizen of Z - country, so I will support Z whole heatedly - more so because the whole naturalization process is not an OFF/ON switch either.
I can't talk about others.
For me, the moment I took oath of allegiance, it is changed for me. Moreover, I have been here 10+ years. This is the place that I call home.
Oath of Allegiance for Naturalized Citizens (http://immigration.about.com/od/uscitizenship/a/AllegianceOath.htm)
I can't talk about others.
For me, the moment I took oath of allegiance, it is changed for me. Moreover, I have been here 10+ years. This is the place that I call home.
Oath of Allegiance for Naturalized Citizens (http://immigration.about.com/od/uscitizenship/a/AllegianceOath.htm)
more...
wandmaker
06-02 12:17 PM
called all of them, updated the poll.
2010 settings messing up after; messing up quotes. Kennedy messing up all our
sroyc
07-26 02:06 AM
Somehow "spinster" sounds so drastic and final...
I was going to say the same thing. Technically a spinster is a woman who is past the marriageable age. Bachelorette is more apt.
I was going to say the same thing. Technically a spinster is a woman who is past the marriageable age. Bachelorette is more apt.
more...
chanduv23
01-30 11:31 AM
These are small regulations that agencies can do. But even for such changes, the time period to get it done is very long (several months to a year). At least DOL woke up and acted. It will still leave a door open for sellers to stay happy and able to substitute labor. However it is not easy to find a buyer of a LC in 45 days.
All these are small problems compared to retrogression. Labor substitution rule will not get any visible or any noticeable relief to us. We will continue to stay retrogressed and wait for another 10-15 years for our greencards. It is important for us to contnue to fight to end retrogression by getting a legislative change done. As long as members are there to support IV, the organization will use every means to get relief measures for all of us. The coming months are crucial to our struggle. We need to stay united and continue the effort of making this organization a formidable force on the hill. IV members writing negative comments on various forums or feel disheartened should know that to get even a smallest job done is not easy. They are not only harming the whole effort and making anti immigrants happy, but also harming themselves by hurting this cause. Sometimes it is sad to read such negatve comments when you know how hard it is to work with limited time, resources, manpower and lack of much needed motivation in members.
BTW In our recent efforts we did give anti-immigrants shivers down their spine. It can be seen from their posts on their sites and also the hate mails they write on our forum and send to core members. You dont see a lot of it because we moderate posts. We are not scared of anyone. All this has only made our resolve stronger to fight it out and fix the system.
Hi pappu, in the mainstream life and based on how things work in the United States or any other country, do you think we must actually care and scare anti immigrants? Do they really have the clout? What is their basis of opposition? Do they have a strong lobby? What is the basis of their lobby? it is eviddent that politicians tend to be easy on them because they are citizen and vote and they have to listen to them, but otherwise, do we really put ourselves and our efforts on par with these junk organizations?? Are they any progressive groups? Do they have people with great minds and innovative ideas?
All these are small problems compared to retrogression. Labor substitution rule will not get any visible or any noticeable relief to us. We will continue to stay retrogressed and wait for another 10-15 years for our greencards. It is important for us to contnue to fight to end retrogression by getting a legislative change done. As long as members are there to support IV, the organization will use every means to get relief measures for all of us. The coming months are crucial to our struggle. We need to stay united and continue the effort of making this organization a formidable force on the hill. IV members writing negative comments on various forums or feel disheartened should know that to get even a smallest job done is not easy. They are not only harming the whole effort and making anti immigrants happy, but also harming themselves by hurting this cause. Sometimes it is sad to read such negatve comments when you know how hard it is to work with limited time, resources, manpower and lack of much needed motivation in members.
BTW In our recent efforts we did give anti-immigrants shivers down their spine. It can be seen from their posts on their sites and also the hate mails they write on our forum and send to core members. You dont see a lot of it because we moderate posts. We are not scared of anyone. All this has only made our resolve stronger to fight it out and fix the system.
Hi pappu, in the mainstream life and based on how things work in the United States or any other country, do you think we must actually care and scare anti immigrants? Do they really have the clout? What is their basis of opposition? Do they have a strong lobby? What is the basis of their lobby? it is eviddent that politicians tend to be easy on them because they are citizen and vote and they have to listen to them, but otherwise, do we really put ourselves and our efforts on par with these junk organizations?? Are they any progressive groups? Do they have people with great minds and innovative ideas?
hair messing up quotes. now after
eager_immi
02-01 07:38 AM
Stop labor substitution
Cybersoft is the best example of exploitation of the system, so the labor substitution must be stopped immediately.
Cybersoft is the best example of exploitation of the system, so the labor substitution must be stopped immediately.
more...
vsrinir
09-17 12:56 PM
OURS IS NOT YET STARTED.
YOU CAN HAVE YOUR LUNCH.
BY THE TIME IT WILL START
I just watched the voting 10 against and 7 in favor.. was this for recapture?
YOU CAN HAVE YOUR LUNCH.
BY THE TIME IT WILL START
I just watched the voting 10 against and 7 in favor.. was this for recapture?
hot Kid messing up with stuff,
dummgelauft
05-01 11:49 AM
Hi,
Its been two months passed since i got GC. My question is , Is it necessary to stay with employer for atleast six months after getting GC. Would really appreciate if someone helps me out.
No dude, its not 6 months, it more like 15 years...tough crap dude..you are now a bonded slave....:-(
Its been two months passed since i got GC. My question is , Is it necessary to stay with employer for atleast six months after getting GC. Would really appreciate if someone helps me out.
No dude, its not 6 months, it more like 15 years...tough crap dude..you are now a bonded slave....:-(
more...
house messing up quotes. messing up
foobar2001
01-03 12:38 AM
hi,
my parents will be travelling to the US in a couple of months, and I was looking for health insurance for them. Based on various forums, looks like US companies are preferable to insurance bought from india (and as per forums, ICICI lombard seems to have the most negative reviews among the indian firms).
Anyways - has anyone used insu buy .com to buy medical insurance for their parents, and had to make a claim? They seem to be an insurance broker -- so the insurance company will be a third party, but they (insu_buy) seems to claim that they will also help out with claims in case of any issues.
Anyone have any experience buying + claiming insurance via ? (and if so, what was the insurance company that sold the claim via ?)
I searched immigration voice forums for "insu buy" but though there are many threads about medical insurance for parents, there doesnt seem to be any mention of -- so any experiences shared will be helpful.
Thanks in advance!
PS: Looks like the IV forum is automatically filtering out [insu buy] and [buy american insurance] if i remove spaces from the words -- probably an anti spam measure. Hence i've put spaces between the "insu" and "buy" & between "buy" and "american insurance" -- without it, when i preview my message before posting, the words seem to get auto filtered out of the message!! (anyone seen anything like this before?!!)
my parents will be travelling to the US in a couple of months, and I was looking for health insurance for them. Based on various forums, looks like US companies are preferable to insurance bought from india (and as per forums, ICICI lombard seems to have the most negative reviews among the indian firms).
Anyways - has anyone used insu buy .com to buy medical insurance for their parents, and had to make a claim? They seem to be an insurance broker -- so the insurance company will be a third party, but they (insu_buy) seems to claim that they will also help out with claims in case of any issues.
Anyone have any experience buying + claiming insurance via ? (and if so, what was the insurance company that sold the claim via ?)
I searched immigration voice forums for "insu buy" but though there are many threads about medical insurance for parents, there doesnt seem to be any mention of -- so any experiences shared will be helpful.
Thanks in advance!
PS: Looks like the IV forum is automatically filtering out [insu buy] and [buy american insurance] if i remove spaces from the words -- probably an anti spam measure. Hence i've put spaces between the "insu" and "buy" & between "buy" and "american insurance" -- without it, when i preview my message before posting, the words seem to get auto filtered out of the message!! (anyone seen anything like this before?!!)
tattoo messing up a perfectly; messing up quotes. things are messing up with
abhijitrajan
07-14 09:07 PM
I suggest that you remove the glass house proverb. It makes the letter look a little unprofessional. Your letter without it is already very effective. Also put the "H1-B workers are illegal" quote (if there was such statement made on his show) at the top while you put across your objection. If such statement wasn't made but implied by the guest on CNN, don't put that in quotes.
more...
pictures weather really messing up
misanthrope
10-03 11:48 AM
Yes you called sleazy consultants..check your stmnt.
Ok, clearly you did not read what I wrote or you did not understand it. Here is what I wrote..
"Well, I don't think gctest is against EB3. He is against consultants from sleazy bodyshopping companies, which is right.". Some one left me a red saying "not all consultants from sleazy bodyshopping companies are incapable." I agree and I never said that. If I came across that way then I apologize.
Everybody is trying to survive in this world ..diff people react differently to same situation..lying on resume/achievements is not illegal(reason y no body is prosecuted because of this fact..they are simply denied that benefit) however its unethical ..but iam not here to preach ethics.
VERY valid point. But my question is, do you support it?
A fictional scenario to check whether you are ready to take advantage of a loop hole if its in your favour.( A nice quote on this -Everybody likes discrimination when its in their favour and they dont raise their voice then)
Yes, nice quote and very true too. But again, that is not the argument here.
My point to say all companies lie/manipulate things to certain extent..desi consultants atleast dont deprive lives like other BIG companies where shareholders are kept in dark until they realize that company is no more worth anything.
Comparing one wrong doing with another does not justify as an argument. It is actually a logical fallacy. In other words, 2 wrongs do not make a right. Try doing that in the court of law.
Iam not supporting any malpractises are anything anyways this is not a criminal thing its just immoral ..
Malpractices are criminal (if law is violated) but a corporation cannot be tried criminally because it cannot go to jail.:)
You may have noted that I did not bring up morality even though I wanted to because everyone has a different measuring stick for it.
however if theres a loop hole and people want to chance it its upto them. They will be appropriately denied if they are caught, However its not like they are killing anybody.
I totally agree with that. Also, I don't think they will be denied because they did not do anything wrong. System provides them with an option for doing so.
Finally what do you think when even govt is planning to make illegals legals ..its respecting peoples wishes against legal things(ofcourse they get benifitted)Humanity/compassion is number one..rules are for our well being ..they are not hard and fast.
That's a perspective and again 2 wrongs cannot make one right.
Check for your reputation here i think it says some thing.
Yes. It is stupidity by consensus.
Ok, clearly you did not read what I wrote or you did not understand it. Here is what I wrote..
"Well, I don't think gctest is against EB3. He is against consultants from sleazy bodyshopping companies, which is right.". Some one left me a red saying "not all consultants from sleazy bodyshopping companies are incapable." I agree and I never said that. If I came across that way then I apologize.
Everybody is trying to survive in this world ..diff people react differently to same situation..lying on resume/achievements is not illegal(reason y no body is prosecuted because of this fact..they are simply denied that benefit) however its unethical ..but iam not here to preach ethics.
VERY valid point. But my question is, do you support it?
A fictional scenario to check whether you are ready to take advantage of a loop hole if its in your favour.( A nice quote on this -Everybody likes discrimination when its in their favour and they dont raise their voice then)
Yes, nice quote and very true too. But again, that is not the argument here.
My point to say all companies lie/manipulate things to certain extent..desi consultants atleast dont deprive lives like other BIG companies where shareholders are kept in dark until they realize that company is no more worth anything.
Comparing one wrong doing with another does not justify as an argument. It is actually a logical fallacy. In other words, 2 wrongs do not make a right. Try doing that in the court of law.
Iam not supporting any malpractises are anything anyways this is not a criminal thing its just immoral ..
Malpractices are criminal (if law is violated) but a corporation cannot be tried criminally because it cannot go to jail.:)
You may have noted that I did not bring up morality even though I wanted to because everyone has a different measuring stick for it.
however if theres a loop hole and people want to chance it its upto them. They will be appropriately denied if they are caught, However its not like they are killing anybody.
I totally agree with that. Also, I don't think they will be denied because they did not do anything wrong. System provides them with an option for doing so.
Finally what do you think when even govt is planning to make illegals legals ..its respecting peoples wishes against legal things(ofcourse they get benifitted)Humanity/compassion is number one..rules are for our well being ..they are not hard and fast.
That's a perspective and again 2 wrongs cannot make one right.
Check for your reputation here i think it says some thing.
Yes. It is stupidity by consensus.
dresses wallpaper so fed up quotes.

danielp78
06-07 09:00 AM
This is the kind of attitude that we must have in life. Not just in our immigration matters, but as general view of what life is and how to get things done.
If you want to change things, you have fight for it. And remember, trying to change the law is not against the law.
If you want to change things, you have fight for it. And remember, trying to change the law is not against the law.
more...
makeup messing up quotes. Messing Up Quotes. movie suit
chanduv23
03-20 02:09 PM
Well, I know for sure, that your prevailing wage for H1b is different for prevailing wage for GC. GC is for future employment and ur current wage won't affect your GC.
It depends on your employer, if your attorney comes back with a "wage" for the job, it is upto your employer to agree to pay that wage "after you get your GC". As GC is many years down the lane, you can convince your employer that wage has nothing to do with your wage now.
If your employer agrees to this condition go ahead with GC filing, say you earn 60K and GC pay is 85K, just go ahead and file GC.
Once your 140 is approved, you may consider change in employment with PD portability, or once you apply for 485 and it takes more than 180 days, you can switch using AC21 for a better pay.
It depends on your employer, if your attorney comes back with a "wage" for the job, it is upto your employer to agree to pay that wage "after you get your GC". As GC is many years down the lane, you can convince your employer that wage has nothing to do with your wage now.
If your employer agrees to this condition go ahead with GC filing, say you earn 60K and GC pay is 85K, just go ahead and file GC.
Once your 140 is approved, you may consider change in employment with PD portability, or once you apply for 485 and it takes more than 180 days, you can switch using AC21 for a better pay.
girlfriend messing up all our tech. messing up quotes. messing up all our tech.
jonty_11
07-10 11:44 AM
I can trust this guy because of his recent past blogs which turned true.
Can i celebrate? I want to.
no one can celebrate unless u get GC in hand...
Can i celebrate? I want to.
no one can celebrate unless u get GC in hand...
hairstyles dresses If You Mess Up Messing
pointlesswait
03-13 11:55 AM
That is correct, 9 months and then I will return to my country for good.
I am waiting for the day when we get the GC , we will tear it into pieces and throw in front of consulate.
Cheers
yeah right..;-)
I am waiting for the day when we get the GC , we will tear it into pieces and throw in front of consulate.
Cheers
yeah right..;-)
waitingGC
01-31 04:44 PM
confused now
PlainSpeak
04-23 07:51 PM
Well only members who are working for the good for the the whole EB community are welcome here.
Not some stupid highly educated person who does not have any education in humanity but thinks he deserves GC before others because he is superior than them
Not some stupid highly educated person who does not have any education in humanity but thinks he deserves GC before others because he is superior than them
No comments:
Post a Comment