Wednesday, June 29, 2011

mob wives renee graziano father

images Renee Graziano -- the mob wives renee graziano father. Mob Mistress knows how much I
  • Mob Mistress knows how much I



  • hiralal
    08-11 09:42 PM
    Pity on u man..you are asking the the lord..the supreme for a freakin green card..ask for something bigger:)
    I agree ..pray that no one has to go through what we have had to go through and that there are 10 other dream destinations in the next 10 years ... or that china and India themselves become the best places in the world (seems like wishful thinking though)





    wallpaper Mob Mistress knows how much I mob wives renee graziano father. Renee Graziano is like any
  • Renee Graziano is like any



  • genius
    04-29 07:02 PM
    i got an RFE from USCIS for my appln.Does that mean my appln is in the cap already?or only after the requred info is provided to them?
    Applied under MS Cap ,regular processing.

    Thanks in advance!





    mob wives renee graziano father. Mob Wives
  • Mob Wives



  • srinivas_o
    07-17 07:49 PM
    Can't express my happiness in words. Great Job.





    2011 Renee Graziano is like any mob wives renee graziano father. Mob Wives
  • Mob Wives



  • reddymjm
    03-06 02:17 PM
    please move my name to the $50 column.

    to Contribution 25, 50 , 200



    more...


    mob wives renee graziano father. Renee Graziano
  • Renee Graziano



  • vamsi_poondla
    09-08 02:48 PM
    I love the mild tone of your message. Jobs are no water in sun that they will evaporate. But if they do, I am not stopping you to take those jobs back home�.
    And I do notice large number of engineers, doctors, architects who are immigrants, and that�s what concerns me.
    I would re-insist that Rallies are worthless and not worth your time. Your country is growing economically and you should spend you time looking for a job back home instead.

    We earned our place dude. We know what we do. We have 'it' in us. Whatever 'it' means. Given a chance, we will rebuild the nation for you (for people like you visiting forum and wasting valuable time rather than doing something useful) and we will make your future generations (there will be many of our future generations as well in that lot), look back and feel proud that there was a group of committed individuals who came from distant lands, believed in the system and stood for what they think is right and did what they believed. So, Mr. Whoever-you-are-wasting-time-in-some-dream, just get the heck out of here.

    You are not a judge to decide my skills. Ph.D doesn't make one skilled. ( I pity your ignorance too).





    mob wives renee graziano father. quot;Mob Wivesquot; Renee Graziano
  • quot;Mob Wivesquot; Renee Graziano



  • PlainSpeak
    04-14 11:39 AM
    From the following information:

    1.Grant GC to all EB 2 / 3 class pimary applicants who have completed 8 years of continuous stay in the USA without any criminal record.

    Personally, I do think the above bill you requested in the #1) is extremely difficult to work. It is because there was a bill proposed to the EB-2/EB-3 applicants to occupy the annual DV-lottery of 55,000 quota but it is NOT becomed a law yet. Now is April, 2011 and the DV-lottery results of this year will be announced soon online and the coming year of DV-lottery will be drawn again later during this coming Oct, 2011 but there is still NO hope to give those EB-2/EB-3 applicants into this DV-lottery quota. If this quota is occupied by EB-2/EB-3 applicants, less applicants will be in GC line.

    Also, there is a proposed bill to allow foreign US accreditated universities' advanced graduates of STEM and with a US job offer to have GC but again it is NOT becomed a law yet. Also, your proposed EB-2/EB-3 applicants who have continuous stay of 8 years in US without criminal record to have GC may not fit the requirement of US needed because some of these EB-2/EB-3 applicants are NOT graduated in US universities and some of them are NOT in Science, Medicine, Engineering and Techology academic major which US society in demand.

    Last time I have read some other online news or forum, it talks about there is guy who was graduated in a US university with double Master degree---one is M.Sc in computer science and the other is MBA and he still get stuck in getting his first new H-1B visa and later he decided to back home without choice. Yesterday I have read some other online news or forum, it talks about some people who graduated in US Ph.D or doctorate degree in Science/Engineering/Medicine cannot get the GC or some of them get stuck in his or her first new H-1B visa application (due to quota was full or from other reasons) or get stuck in the H-1B visa renewed. So without H-1B visa, how can they get into the EB line for GC?----They are all US graduates and have stayed in US for more than 6-8 years to study with social security card and drivers' licenses and without criminal record !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    So you can see if your requested bill in #1) is working, so how about those who graduated in US university in Advanced degree of Science/Medicine/Engineering with US job offer or without H-1B visa?------They are US STEM graduates and have stayed in US with 6-8 years either study or work without criminal record (and with social security card and drivers' licenses)

    Personally, I do believe since US demand Science/Medicine/Engineering (STEM) type people and also need the inflow of money to rescue the national debt, so why don't allow those US STEM type graduates get the GC and bring the money to immigrate to start up companies to create job opportunities and to buy houses. Then the non-STEM graduates who want to stay in US can also go into the second path of immigration such as bring money to set up companies to hire 3-6 persons for better economy. The DV-lottery can open to any US STEM graduates to enrol online by " first come, first get" basis and if once annual immigration quota of 55,000 is filled, those graduates need to wait for another year to enrol online for immigration. So every STEM or non-STEM graduates bring money to start companies in US creating job opportunities, paying taxes and bring inflow of money----better economy is growing up.

    Moreover, those graduates will invite friends/relatives to visit US, increasing sales of both international and dosmetic airline tickets, hotel reservations, restaurant reservations and uplift the profits all kinds of retail businesses. Tourist visa fees will also add monetary income. Overall, inflow of money and jobs creation are dual powers to uplift the economy.
    With inflow of money from immigration, there is NO government shutdown and there is NO hiking taxes needed for the existing US companies.

    Also, in Australia, it allows foreign graduates who have stayed in Australia for over 5 years and without criminal record to get the GC automatically

    One correction to all that was stated above....

    Instead of allowing US STEM graduates to get GC based on US job offer it would be beneficial to instead allow US STEM graduates to apply and get H1B without any quota. Tht way they will get into the system and don't need to go back to home country. Giving GC to STEM graduates directly is wrong by law because it bypasses labour and 140 conditions which state that a company is willing to sponser GC for a person.



    more...


    mob wives renee graziano father. quot;Mob Wivesquot; Renee Graziano
  • quot;Mob Wivesquot; Renee Graziano



  • kvrr
    12-18 05:14 PM
    Contributed $100 again.





    2010 Mob Wives mob wives renee graziano father. Renee Graziano -- the
  • Renee Graziano -- the



  • thomachan72
    12-09 04:39 PM
    I'd say fuck the majority. You think we are going to believe something as stupid? If you believe so much in humanity, why don't you distribute all the dollars you earned in the US among the poor in India.
    That you won't do. But you'll preach lessons of humanity to others.

    Ooops, sorry about that Master/Miss a1b2c3d4e6. Its completely my fault. I appologize for that. I actually forgot to inform you........the dollar distribution was done last week. I tried to reach you but I guess you were busy supporting the sheriff? Now can I preach humanity to you?????:D:D



    more...


    mob wives renee graziano father. Mob Wives Renee Graziano
  • Mob Wives Renee Graziano



  • sk2006
    08-13 05:49 PM
    I am confused now!:D

    I thought that with the Sept 2009 bulletin ( PD shifted to 01 Jan 2005 for EB2 India), my PD is current!


    Am I missing something?


    Best
    Fred

    Your PD is not yet current.
    If they have issued GC to you, it was a mistake and you should report it to USCIS to avoid future problems.

    There were several discussions on this forum about this issue.
    Report to USCIS ASAP that you have been approved by mistake.

    I thought with PD of 2004 by now you should be well aware of how Visa bulletins work. :confused:
    Either you went into hibernation after filing for your GC back in 2004 or you are just faking your profile.





    hair Mob Wives mob wives renee graziano father. Renee Graziano, the ringleader
  • Renee Graziano, the ringleader



  • madhuvj
    09-18 11:55 AM
    I have given my phone number several times, even you can have it ( 412 915 9526 ) but the admin is not willing to call me. I believe GCStatus has sent his phone number too. I have been a member here since July 2007, based on the GCStatus credentials, he has created his ID just a month or so. Why would I all of a sudden fake my ID when I have such a good reputation in this site. You can visit all my posts.

    I hope you got convinced. If yes, please talk to our super Admin.

    Thanks
    madhuVJ


    Quote :
    grupak
    Senior Member Join Date: May 2006
    Posts: 535




    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Are you guys anonymous? Why is the admin asking for your phone number? Didn't you fill in your actual name, phone number to reach you in case IV needs your help.

    You have to be willing to help if you want to lead.



    more...


    mob wives renee graziano father. MOB WIVES: Renee Flips Drita#39;s
  • MOB WIVES: Renee Flips Drita#39;s



  • paskal
    12-18 08:07 PM
    Thanks all for responding

    We are at 19 now, in our fledgling campaign

    Please all, feel free to post when you contribute

    And please pick a number and push the counter forward so we can demonstrate our commitment to all those watching on the sidelines

    The next person gets to be 20...any takers?





    hot Renee Graziano mob wives renee graziano father. The Ladies on #39;Mob Wives#39;:
  • The Ladies on #39;Mob Wives#39;:



  • cinqsit
    04-11 10:30 AM
    ...
    I seriously doubt that a candidate whose labor is pending since such a long time is even keeping that GC process alive. In all likelihood he/she must have moved on in life.
    ...


    I think I know a few with PD < 2002 still waiting....Its hard to give up when you have waited so long....

    As far as rest of the post it might be true but with USCIS everything is speculative since
    this process is so god damn opaque :-(



    more...


    house mob wives renee graziano son. “Mob Wives” Renee Graziano#39;s mob wives renee graziano father. Mob Wives, Renee Graziano
  • Mob Wives, Renee Graziano



  • swamy
    11-18 06:42 PM
    if the promise is kept-will do on thursday





    tattoo quot;Mob Wivesquot; Renee Graziano mob wives renee graziano father. Mob Wives confessions!
  • Mob Wives confessions!



  • english_august
    07-05 09:55 PM
    I am waiting for someone from IV core to endorse the idea.
    Please contact IV core before you do these kind of campaigns.

    I think that the IV core is aware of this campaign. They are not against it, as far as I understand, though obviously, there is no direct endorsement from them either.

    I think this is a great idea to get media attention - something different and unique, and media always loves these things. The only thing that can doom it to failure is lack of enough numbers.

    If we go and tell a journalist about this campaign, the first question we will be asked is, "how many flowers are you talking about?" and if our answer would 50 or 100, then the story dies right there. 250,000 affected skilled immigrants and only 100 of them are enthu enough to send flowers - well that's no story :rolleyes:.

    So the only thing I can say is that at worst, this action will do you no harm and you will be out of 30-40 dollars. But at best, this can give us a media spotlight - and I think it is worth it.



    more...


    pictures quot;Mob Wivesquot; Renee Graziano mob wives renee graziano father. Mob Wives star Drita D#39;avanzo
  • Mob Wives star Drita D#39;avanzo



  • sina
    08-14 01:00 PM
    my I-140 (approved from TSC) also has a LUD of 7/28 and my application was filed with NSC on july 6th. I would think people who have applied before me would get receipt first. But it does seem like cases that are being moved to TSC get LUD on approved I-140s.





    dresses The Ladies on #39;Mob Wives#39;: mob wives renee graziano father. Renee Graziano is no longer
  • Renee Graziano is no longer



  • nogc_noproblem
    07-11 01:50 AM
    Could not able to understand from where this EB2 Vs EB3 scenario came up, silly.

    If somebody says EB3 filer is inferior to EB2 (in a way), then it is ridicules. Being said that, nobody has asked to them to opt for EB3, it was just the situation they were in when they started their GC journey. Let it be their educational qualification, experience or job requirement, they opted to go with EB3 with full consciousness and also due to some compelling reasons. If EB2 dates are moving forward why EB2 filers needs to be blamed / targeted for that? This doesn’t make any sense either.

    Also, now nobody is stopping them to convert from EB3 to EB2.

    Let us just stop this EB2 Vs EB3 crap and do something constructive. These kinds of fights will not take us anywhere.

    Coming back to the topic of this thread, WHY WE ARE HESITATING TO FILE A LAW SUIT? Any answers?????



    more...


    makeup Mob Wives Renee Graziano mob wives renee graziano father. mob wives renee graziano son. “Mob Wives” Renee Graziano#39;s
  • mob wives renee graziano son. “Mob Wives” Renee Graziano#39;s



  • RanchCharm
    07-17 07:24 PM
    Thanks for all the Effort and Time you guys put into this. Great work.





    girlfriend Mob Wives confessions! mob wives renee graziano father. Meet the Mob Wives: Reality
  • Meet the Mob Wives: Reality



  • longq
    02-04 11:16 PM
    How do you come to these conclusions what congress intended. AC21's main provisions were to recapture unused visas for certain years; extend h-1b beyond six years; allow someone to change a job after 485 pending for more then six months; allow unused visas to be allocated to oversubscribed countries on a quarterly basis rather then in the fourth quarter.

    I came to the conclusion just based on section INA 202 (a) (5) (A). Nothing more nothing less. You came to funny conclusion of "quaterly basis".
    EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.

    You are critizising H1B indians and their employer screwing the system which is not relevent to what we are talking here. If you feel so, then attack who ever spoiling the system and regulate those. Instead you are trying to justify your interperataion is right and what DOS is doing is right. I will be the happiest person if they ban labor subsitution and ban desi consulting companies or H1B dependent employer participating in GC sponsering. Then this mess might have not happened.





    hairstyles MOB WIVES: Renee Flips Drita#39;s mob wives renee graziano father. Mob Wives Season One,
  • Mob Wives Season One,



  • dtekkedil
    07-05 04:17 PM
    Lets concentrate on Iv action items..This is not an IV endorsed effort.

    This is probably not endorsed by IV. But the idea is to support one of the efforts endorsed by IV!

    One of the IV endorsed effort is creating a media blitz. Our hope is that this will work towards creating that media interest!





    FraudGultee
    04-17 09:07 AM
    not a bad idea... but mind you they will be more for undocumented workers





    sweet_jungle
    09-13 08:22 PM
    The petition looks great! I'm languishing in the queue since March 02 (PD early 2002). No IO is willing to listen to anything about my case. Sometimes I hink we should meet up with USCIS director and explain how unfair the whole system works and how individual cases have suffered!

    good work, espcially reed and bawa.

    lets get ready to send on Monday.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment