Saturday, June 18, 2011

money tattoo

images Blood Ink amp; Art Money ( tattoo money tattoo. Diamond tattoo Money sign with
  • Diamond tattoo Money sign with



  • srikondoji
    06-07 11:12 AM
    is not right.

    The hardships we have chosen to enter united states and struggle here is of our own choice. It was an option. You can come to office at 9:00AM and leave by 6:00PM. No body asks you to stay late unless you work for a consultant. No body asks you to relocate unless you again work for a consultant.

    You could easily get a legal immigration if you opt an easier path 'Marry a local'. So, again you have opted a hard way of going through labor certs, I-140, I-48 etc.

    We all have options and it depends what you choose.
    Just because few centuries ago someone entered this promised land just like that, you can't expect that to be existing now or atleast a modified version of it now.

    Again, i believe the immigration system can be improved only if senators can taken into confidence about our hardships. Striking the way illegal mexicans did and or raising slogans like 'immigration is a right and not a privillege' may play against us.

    just my 2 paise.





    wallpaper Diamond tattoo Money sign with money tattoo. Money Boxes cartoon 3 - search
  • Money Boxes cartoon 3 - search



  • trueguy
    11-04 12:59 PM
    Feb 2003!

    I feel this is too small a specimen to predict anything but so far about 25% are Jun 2003 or older...

    Below is purely my speculation!

    Assuming there are 400k applications pending (may be a bad assumption) > so about 100k with PD's Jun 2003 or less...

    10k per year allotted so 10 years to reach June 2003 :confused:

    I hope my calcs are wrong! God Bless us!


    Guys: This is just for EB3-India category.





    money tattoo. Vicky#39;s Westlife tattoo
  • Vicky#39;s Westlife tattoo



  • apple
    10-09 10:33 PM
    Parolees Resume H1B (or L-1) Status upon Admission or upon Approval of H/L Petition

    �MurthyDotCom
    The May 2000 memorandum clarified that an H1B (or L-1) nonimmigrant, who has traveled abroad and reentered the U.S. on AP "may apply for an extension of H1B or L-1 status, if there is a valid and approved petition." If the USCIS approves the petition, this "will have the effect of terminating the grant of parole and admitting the alien in the relevant nonimmigrant classification." Therefore, one's H1B (or L-1) status will be reinstated upon the approval of the petition for extension of status. In order to utilize these provisions, s/he should have resumed employment with the H1B (or L-1) employer following the paroled entry.
    �MurthyDotCom


    Similar Result if Employer Files H1B Amendment
    �MurthyDotCom
    The same effect would be achieved if the current employer files an amended petition. It can also be achieved if the individual works for the H1B employer, and later seeks to extend H1B status through a change of employer. Additionally, since the AP entry does not invalidate the approved H1B (or L-1) petition, the foreign national potentially could regain H (or L) status by traveling abroad and reentering with a valid H (or L) visa, and obtaining an H (or L) notation on the I-94 card at the port of entry. In these circumstances, the H (or L) status will be reinstated, giving one the benefit of continuing in that status for a length of time even if the I-485 ultimately is denied. Thus, when one wishes to maintain H1B (or L-1) status, which is often the case, this still may be accomplished, even if AP is used for entry at some stage in the process. This is particularly straightforward for individuals who have H1B (or L-1) status that will need to be extended shortly after their reentry into the U.S. The H (or L) extension, if approved, will put them back in H (or L) status, even if they last entered on AP. At the Murthy Law Firm, we also see many situations in which one uses AP for emergency travel or shorter trips, but then seeks the H (or L) visa on a later trip, when time allows for a visa application at the consulate.





    2011 Money Boxes cartoon 3 - search money tattoo. design,money tattoo,urban
  • design,money tattoo,urban



  • franklin
    07-11 07:42 PM
    I just got to this forum through some means and saw this thread. I work at Oracle and so I have sent it to the Oracle mailing lists for their support

    Thank you so much for your support, and welcome to IV.



    more...


    money tattoo. portrait money tattoo back
  • portrait money tattoo back



  • shankar_thanu
    07-18 05:27 PM
    I saw some postings saying that USCIS can assume the name check is done and is OK if FBI does not get back in 6 months and thats how they managed to approve all those cases in June, is this correct?





    money tattoo. Tattoos
  • Tattoos



  • bskrishna
    06-19 05:39 PM
    http://www.opencongress.org/person/sponsoredbills/400245_zoe_lofgren

    Check out the above website. 6039 is the one relating to STEM and it has 26 co-sponsors

    If you're looking for a "hot" bill or a controversial issue that's been in the news recently, but you're not sure of its exact title, our page of Hot Bills by issue area is a great starting point for your search. There you can find groups of the most newsworthy bills, and in some cases the most contentious bills in Congress, as compiled by the editors of OpenCongress. It's a handy cheat-sheet of buzzworthy bills and their official titles. The OpenCongress Blog might have written about it recently too and may offer a helpful plain-language summary



    more...


    money tattoo. Sexy Tattoo LIL WAYNE Young
  • Sexy Tattoo LIL WAYNE Young



  • Macaca
    11-07 02:27 PM
    The following are clear cut abuses.

    I want to give some fraud and abuse examples. Unfortunately, there are some bad apples in the H-1B visa program.

    In 2005, a man was charged with fraud and misuse of visas, money laundering, and mail fraud for his participation in a multistate scam to smuggle Indian and Pakistani nationals into the United States with fraudulently obtained H-1B visas. The man created fictitious companies, often renting only a cubicle simply to have a mailing address. He fabricated tax returns and submitted over 1,000 false visa petitions.
    Another man pled guilty last August to charges of fraud and conspiracy. This man and an attorney charged foreign nationals thousands of dollars to fraudulently obtain H-1B visas. He provided false documents to substantiate their H-1B petitions.


    Also, an Indian outsourcing company was fined by DOL for paying lower wages. Another example of clear cut fraud.

    I am also anxiously awaiting this report.

    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service is also worried about fraud in the program. This agency's investigative arm, that subdivision called the Fraud Detection and National Security unit, is doing a fraud assessment of the H-1B and L visa programs. I asked the unit to brief my staff on their work, and they reported they are not finished with analyzing the data. Senator Collins of Maine and I put the agency on notice that we are anxiously awaiting this report so we may continue our quest to reform the program appropriately.

    The questions are

    What is a fraud?
    How will yo detect a fraud?
    How many companies are commiting fraud?
    How many workers are involved in fraud?

    Remember, they are not interested in benefit for worker. That is, something that is a problem for worker (kind of issues mentioned in this thread) are not of interest to them.





    2010 Vicky#39;s Westlife tattoo money tattoo. Blood Ink amp; Art Money ( tattoo
  • Blood Ink amp; Art Money ( tattoo



  • GC_1000Watt
    01-09 12:18 AM
    This shows that the backlog is more than the numbers on USCIS website. People need to stop wasting time on tracking and spend time in their office work. Backlog means more business money for lawyers and trackers. IV is very small. Unless IV had hundreds of thousands of members, they cannot do lobbying like AILA or Microsoft. EB3 India and now EB3ROW is in a pitiable state. All those EB3ROW who used to be happy will now see the reality. Thank god I ported to EB2 but the dates for EB2 do not move enough. I think anyone who can should port to EB2 ASAP. This is the only solution.

    You're right. No offence but no authority seems to be listening to IV suggestions. I agree that people at IV are doing great job, but the problem is nobody is listening. They just don't care. And this think will go on & on. I remember s'body suggesting hunger strike and at that point of time I thought that won't work. But now it seems we have to go extreme and do hunger strike and stuff to pressurize this crappy system.
    EB3 people don't think I am being selfish here. The truth is we have to work unitely and pressurize for visa recapture. That will be beneficial for e'body.
    Lets target the 'Asses' asking for a kick. Let's all kick ass.



    more...


    money tattoo. Brand Tattoo Ink (No Real,
  • Brand Tattoo Ink (No Real,



  • kshitijnt
    07-17 10:23 PM
    I think it is a good think to respond to the people who offended you, but it is naive to think something will be done just by CNN getting a letter with thousands of signatures.
    If you feel you are offended or prejudiced, why not pursue a lawsuit for defamation/moral damages? I think this is perfectly fit for a judge to decide. Only this way the small can affect the big.
    Or, why not try to appear on the show and talk against the lies Tancredo said? I bet Lou Dobbs would love that, as it would increase audience.

    A petition like this, directly to CNN, is, in my point of view, a waste of time and effort. It's not going to be read and will be thrown into the trash can as soon as it is opened there.

    Its not a waste of time. If you complain 1000 times it will get noticed atleast once.





    hair design,money tattoo,urban money tattoo. lil wayne quote tattoos. lil
  • lil wayne quote tattoos. lil



  • WillIBLucky
    11-16 01:55 PM
    I would stay away from this guy. He hates all immigrants; he supports the legal ones when he wants to bash the illegals. He is on FOX everyday.
    He hates Illegals and not legal immigrants. I almost have heard him everyday going back home from work and all the time I have heard him saying there are people who legallly coming here for work that he supports. He always has been against "Amnesty" to Illegal Immigrants.

    It may be worth a try. Its up to you seniors if you feel its not worth it.



    more...


    money tattoo. at the tattoo convention
  • at the tattoo convention



  • nc14
    05-20 03:09 PM
    FinalGC,

    You have summed it up correctly. Comprehensive insurance from a reputed US company/broker like AIG (not TATA-AIG) is the way to go. I had the same for my parents. Luckily, there was no need for us to use it but I know friends who have used it and were not left in soup (it worked as well as it was supposed to work).




    Recently, one of my friend's dad came to Texas and got sick and the bill came to $60K. Unfortunatley, he did not buy travelers insurance and is fighting an uphill battle with the hospital.

    My parents are coming next month, so I did a detailed research on all the insurance firms, both in India and in USA and I found that most of the ICICI or Tata-AIG plans have limited coverage, which limits the number of days in an ICU or visits by doctors etc.. Even if the plan has a $100K max, the plan may only cover upto $1000 per day for 30 days or so and then there is limitation for ICU and other surgeries. However, if you take a comprehensive coverage, then whatever the expenses, or wherever the charges are incurred, it does not matter. The total amount upto $100K will be covered and it does not limit ICU charges or room charges or doctor visits etc.

    The only reason we need an insurance for parents is to cover emergencies, rather than regular doctor visits. Generally, any emergency run 60-70K, so I would recommend a minimum of $100K and do a comprehensive coverage. I have worked with IMG or check this guy at http://www.visitorshealthinsurance.com/
    I even called IMG to ensure that this guy is an authorized re-seller/broker for the insurance.

    Additionally, I did not find any insurance that covers pre-existing conditions. So just pray that they are healthy during their stay in US.

    Yes, it is little expensive, but better peace of mind with comprehensive. If you do a local US insurance, then it is easy to get the insurance paper work done, when needed, rather than doing an Indian based insurance, which may need additional paper work and money transfer may get delayed.





    hot portrait money tattoo back money tattoo. tattoos of money stacks.
  • tattoos of money stacks.



  • xyz2005
    07-18 11:32 AM
    07/02: 8 am
    NSC
    Status: Unknown



    more...


    house raising money for charity, money tattoo. money buying tattoo design
  • money buying tattoo design



  • GCSOON-Ihope
    12-12 02:18 PM
    Again, thank you all!
    As a matter of fact, I am going back to France for 2 weeks next Sunday.
    That's my first time there in 8 years...
    I haven't told anybody yet about what happened recently.
    They don't even know the whole story. Yes, all those years I had to lie, especially to my parents:I didn't want them to worry about me.
    I was always saying: "I am fine, just fine.."
    I am waiting for my friends and family to ask me the usual question:
    "So, how come you don't have your GC yet? What are you doing?"
    Then, I will have something to show them!





    tattoo Tattoos money tattoo. money tattoo), Gata, Arab)
  • money tattoo), Gata, Arab)



  • Gravitation
    07-12 11:52 AM
    The rumor is the world cat will be current and all others unavailable since the quota for those countries are already filled. Sounds logical. Sadly, my app will be screwed in that case. Hopefully that'll consume some numbers from RoW and there might be some overflow next year (or the year after... or maybe after 7 years and who knows 10).

    BTW, where did you hear that RoW will be current and the rest will be "U"?



    more...


    pictures Sexy Tattoo LIL WAYNE Young money tattoo. http://www.we-make-money-not-
  • http://www.we-make-money-not-



  • bandya
    04-28 03:32 PM
    Second contribution of $200. Contributed $400 till now.
    Comon guys we can do it - $100 from 500 of the 3000+ members would get us to our immediate goal!!!





    dresses tattoos of money stacks. money tattoo. Money Tattoos, Tattoos For
  • Money Tattoos, Tattoos For



  • punjabi77
    08-11 12:09 PM
    EB3I- PD Sep-2006
    EAD stuck in name check :-(



    more...


    makeup Brand Tattoo Ink (No Real, money tattoo. raising money for charity,
  • raising money for charity,



  • gcwait2007
    07-22 11:16 PM
    I work for a medium sized (employing about 500 employees in USA, another 2000 ouside USA), public (New York Stock Exchange) listed, business technology consulting company, which has been making losses for last 3 years. My I-140 was filed last month. Do I have to start worrying?





    girlfriend money tattoo), Gata, Arab) money tattoo. quot;YMquot; young money tattoo.
  • quot;YMquot; young money tattoo.



  • Smuragalla
    07-20 07:13 PM
    Hey SmartBoy,

    Could you please update the status of your h1b reopen case, I am in the same stage, but I am staying with current employer no new h1b transfer.

    would really appreciate if you can update me, the Final status.

    Thank You.





    hairstyles at the tattoo convention money tattoo. money tattoo designs.
  • money tattoo designs.



  • go_guy123
    02-01 02:11 PM
    Same old blah blah blah we cannot and should not keep reacting to such nonsense. A fraction of what he told is true but he is blowing it out of proportion. Lets not post such nonsense here which is the standard stump speech of anti immigration folks


    Ofcourse indian companies started misusing and abusing tehsystem to
    the limit. I know Wipro paying 1500$ per month to people on L1
    in Stamford , CT .
    Stamford CT is an expensive place with 2 bedroom rent like 1800$.

    When indian companies do all this what/how do you expect people
    to react.
    Now the local population has become hostile to H1B and anything
    related to skilled immigration.

    It wasnt like that before...say 10 years back.





    Alabaman
    09-13 01:24 PM
    We all know this, but anyway I agree that this is our only hope.

    I am willing to visit DC if I can help out in any way.

    Looks like we can't expect only the core members to keep working.

    qplearn

    Yeah but the core members need to let us know where they are and what they are doing and then give directions as appropriate. This would prevent individual uncoordinated actions that might impede their on going moves... otherwise this forum would just be a mere venting platform and the message would not get out there.





    walking_dude
    11-14 02:42 PM
    Keeping our differences on Alexander asides :), thanks for doing the right thing. I greatly appreciate you doing it though you don't live in Michigan.


    I totally agree with you on this hypocrite Lou Dobbs and also admire your determination and sticking to your views. I too belive that we can make a change if we are determined. I have written my views to the radio station eventhough I don't listen to that channel as I live somewhere far. I hate to side track the issue but I couldn't control my self to accept that Alexander was great( that apprears in your posts) I stongly belive that he was not great but was a coward (I came to conclusion after reviewing the history)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment