Wednesday, June 15, 2011

myspace quotes about boys

images about me quotes for oys. myspace quotes about boys. Myspace About me quotes
  • Myspace About me quotes



  • PD_Dec2002
    08-24 06:42 PM
    Update from USCIS regarding Writ of Mandamus.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ExpediteNameChk022007.pdf

    This memo is from Feb. 20 2007. Is there an update after that?

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    wallpaper Myspace About me quotes myspace quotes about boys. Myspace Quotes Graphics
  • Myspace Quotes Graphics



  • masouds
    09-17 02:18 PM
    you mean LEGAL aliens...:)

    s/LEGAL/slave/ :-)





    myspace quotes about boys. sad love quotes for broken
  • sad love quotes for broken



  • fasterthanlight�
    06-22 01:50 PM
    Alright, I was going to start the poll, but upon looking through the entries, a lot of them did go against Ben's rules, so I'm going to leave it to him and his discretion. I guess we will just have to wait.





    2011 Myspace Quotes Graphics myspace quotes about boys. love quotes for girls to oys.
  • love quotes for girls to oys.



  • pou-pou
    06-12 09:17 AM
    yeah, i basically inverted the screen and I though some kind of overall layout can be done. eg the scan lines in this situation. :)



    more...


    myspace quotes about boys. Myspace+quotes+about+oys
  • Myspace+quotes+about+oys



  • rsaimadhukar
    06-18 04:56 PM
    called all the reps and also updated the poll.

    will pass on this msg to friends outside IV too.

    hope for the best





    myspace quotes about boys. Myspace love quotes for oys
  • Myspace love quotes for oys



  • qplearn
    09-13 04:10 PM
    A simple Google search on Immigration Voice has in its fourth hit that Washington Post Article...I don't maintain the page that you were looking in.

    Please stop complaining, and stop yelling. Please do something constructive - write that op-ed piece and publish it in The NY Times.

    Thank you.
    This forum is for discussions; nobody is yelling at you. YOU pointed out to thread that linked to the WASH Post article; it turned out to be about illegal immigrants.

    Also, I will definitely write to NY TIMES, but cannot do it on behalf of IV.

    Also, I do not know of your efforts; so how could I trash them? :)



    more...


    myspace quotes about boys. images myspace love quotes and
  • images myspace love quotes and



  • hebbar77
    01-20 06:06 PM
    I dont see how genuine consulting firms will be affected by this. Those who employ people on H1B with genuine clients will be OK. Only consulting firms who bring/hire H1b employees without any project will be impacted. In my opinion this will help avoid the benching practice...

    Did I miss something?





    2010 sad love quotes for broken myspace quotes about boys. about me quotes for oys.
  • about me quotes for oys.



  • bestia
    07-18 10:44 PM
    Makes me wonder why we're paying our lawyers. I'm learning more from this forum than what he's told me over 6 years of interaction.

    LOL, I know. I really regret that I wasn't on these forums years ago, I wouldn't have done so many mistakes. I was thinking "what all these dudes on these forums know? I got a big lawyer with tie and bunch of certificates as best of the best of the best." The life taught me totally opposite.



    more...


    myspace quotes about boys. quotes on life lessons. quotes
  • quotes on life lessons. quotes



  • immi_twinges
    07-15 07:38 AM
    singed and done!

    It was mentioned in the other thread.





    hair love quotes for girls to oys. myspace quotes about boys. and Sayings MySpace;
  • and Sayings MySpace;



  • locomotive36
    01-24 07:15 PM
    Guys,

    How long it takes to get your passport back, stamped with a H4 visa, from the time you attend interview at the Chennai consulate.

    Do they delay even for H4's these days? Want to know the average turn around time to make travel plans.

    Please share your experiences.

    Thanks!



    more...


    myspace quotes about boys. heartbroken quotes for oys.
  • heartbroken quotes for oys.



  • rajuram
    06-12 11:58 PM
    IT IS AS SIMPLE AS THIS ----

    IV has to convince the government that this mess was created because close to 100000 visas were WASTED/UnUsed while BEC was busy(or not busy) sorting through the cases. If it is the mistake of a govt department, then the govt should fix it by recapturing these visas. They will act only when you make them look bad or file a suit against them. Why hasn't IV been able to push a simple argument like this????





    hot Myspace+quotes+about+oys myspace quotes about boys. Comments / Myspace Quotes
  • Comments / Myspace Quotes



  • GCplease
    03-27 12:43 PM
    Any of the guys who got these LUDs , was your 485 application transferred from say Vermont or CA to TSC or NSC and if so, did the Transfer Notice have a different Receipt date ?

    Everyone who got these LUDs(because of pre=adjudication) has a Receipt date which is in line with the Service Center's Processing timeframe.

    During the July fiasco, they were moving applications around so that they can receipt them faster.

    The reason I ask is, my 485 receipt date from Vermont is 7/29/07. Then it was transferred to TSC and the Transfer Notice had a receipt date of 10/1/2007. I am wondering which receipt date they'd consider.

    Anxious because I had a Change of address (200 miles) and so expecting a RFE.



    more...


    house about me quotes for oys myspace quotes about boys. Poems And Quotes Myspace
  • Poems And Quotes Myspace



  • StuckInTheMuck
    04-28 07:23 AM
    Dang! I need to hire a secretary to track all the stuff that N-400 needs :(
    I can't afford a secretary, which is why I am taking the trouble of knowing the process in advance.





    tattoo Myspace love quotes for oys myspace quotes about boys. myspace quotes for girls.
  • myspace quotes for girls.



  • honge_kamyaab
    09-14 10:04 AM
    The objective here is to add members; to acheive that we need get to the places where they go.

    1. regularly visited websites

    I am not saying we should advertise in Indian sites only. I am saying advertise in the sites where immigration applicants visit regularly.

    Grocery stores & company HR sites are obviously other means to get attention of the immigration applicants.



    more...


    pictures images myspace love quotes and myspace quotes about boys. attitude quotes for oys to
  • attitude quotes for oys to



  • rimzhim
    02-01 02:55 PM
    Believe it or not, I know a consultant who lives in one of those "guest houses" where consultants who come from India are housed, and there is a guy who lives there whose job is to cook, clean and buy groceries for the housmates. HE HAS A GC APPLICATION PENDING! And people like me and many others who truely deserve to be hired and retained in this country are facing an uphill task of getting through the GC process.

    That cook guy came to the US with a Bachelor degree in commerce, called B.Com. He hasn't been able to get a project for 4 3 years now. He doesn't get paid by the company. He is just a freeloader living there.

    Imagine how many suck "cooks", "maids", and gas station employees might be out there clogging up the system!
    I don't get this. Who is sponsoring this person's GC? He must have a sponsor to get the EB-based GC. He can't show his job skills as cooking !!:)





    dresses Comments / Myspace Quotes myspace quotes about boys. Myspace love quotes for oys
  • Myspace love quotes for oys



  • kushaljn
    09-17 02:22 PM
    Smith is bringing his 8th ammendment. Lets just sleep guys.



    more...


    makeup quotes on life lessons. quotes myspace quotes about boys. about me quotes for oys
  • about me quotes for oys



  • satyasaich
    07-11 01:15 PM
    As per my attorney (one of the top 3 in the country), there is already more than enough proof of rejection, which means an actual rejection package is NOT needed at all to proceed with Class action law suite
    Example is revised visa bulletin, and that IS sufficient.
    Infact, i tried to get some info, but all i got was "something favourable might happen ". That's a very generic statement and means nothing according to me.


    It very well could be deliberate, no rejection notices mean, the lawsuit will be weak.





    girlfriend myspace quotes for girls. myspace quotes about boys. about me quotes for oys.
  • about me quotes for oys.



  • answers_seeker
    07-18 01:13 PM
    I am not sure if that is going to be an advantage since my PD was not current in JUNE

    For all practical purposes, the date on which it was recieved is your RD=> Receipt Date. The postmark date has no relevance except for records unless USCIS explicitly states so ( which it did once in 2001 http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=89a5f3cee754ad0499e55e731191f 360).
    485 filings are strictly Receipt date. I am still searching for the uscis link and will post one as soon as I find one.





    hairstyles heartbroken quotes for oys. myspace quotes about boys. Love Quotes For Girls To Boys.
  • Love Quotes For Girls To Boys.



  • BharatPremi
    03-13 10:51 AM
    Yes, I guess the slowdown will happen when it hits the 2005 mark when PERM was introducted and a lot of EB3 were converted into EB2

    Yep, that's "bull period". But assuming AOS bulletin mirrors CP bulletin, it looks like USCIS has decided to play with EB2-India. According to its own process, if USCIS might be working then this bulletin was not expected. 2 things I can think of. (1)EB3-ROW (From which numbers flow to EB2 -ROW then Eb2-countries) is confirmed empty and thus EB2-ROW is empty too (2) Somehow abrupt decision. If it is no:1 then it is really good news. But if it 2 then it will be bad for EB3-India as EB3-India is the MOST suffered lot during 2002-8. and Per country limit will make it more suffered with this illegitimate forward movement of EB2-India. Let's wait for AOS bulletin.





    caliguy
    10-30 12:31 PM
    @ leoindiano

    As ndialani mentioned, just google "cis ombudsman form dhs-7001". Print out the .pdf file, fill it in & enclose all other supporting documents. In the form, it says - you can use extra sheet to put the details of your case. I put this letter that had all my case details (this is the letter I used for everyone after that).

    For Napolitano, did you not get the sample letter from me? I have sent it to around 50 odd people and counting .... It has everything, address and whatever else is required. You can just make changes to put your details in.

    Good luck!

    Caliguy,

    I will reach out to ombudsman and Napolitano this weekend. Another thing i am going to try is applying AP renewal this weekend, set to expire in november anyway. I would rather loose $305 than keep waiting for some miracle. Thanks for your help. I should be able to find the procedure to file 7001 and the Napolitano address in this thread, correct?





    abhijitp
    01-31 03:10 PM
    Just voted!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment