Tuesday, June 14, 2011

photography quotes about love

images photography quotes love. photography quotes about love. emo love quotes wallpapers.
  • emo love quotes wallpapers.



  • Raju
    07-19 07:45 PM
    There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing Aman's expenses.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...874#post125874


    Could you please pledge an amount ?

    I cannot find this thread and the link does not work. I pledge $200





    wallpaper emo love quotes wallpapers. photography quotes about love. photography love
  • photography love



  • sreedhar
    10-29 10:11 AM
    First of all I didn't understand the sentence "QUIT AMERICA MOVEMENT FOR OUR FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE". Well...Freedom or Independence for what...? Of course for Green Card. But you have to remember one thing here..."Green Card" is just one of the privilege for H1-B or Family Based. This is not your Right get from your Born country to fight for another country GC....





    photography quotes about love. photography quotes love
  • photography quotes love



  • ilikekilo
    05-24 10:14 PM
    [QUOTE=ilikekilo]


    the link i saw also said 8500, but that did change on the floor at the last moment to 5,000. will get updated eventually

    by the way i forgot to add- everyone exempt from the 1500 is exempt from the 5000 also- educational, ngo, not for profit etc

    ok let me get clarified, here paskal, so iam already on h1b 4th year my h1b 6 years will expire in nov 2009. sor u saying that enxttime i renew my visa i dont have to pay $5000.:confused:





    2011 photography love photography quotes about love. Tags: love quotes fireworks
  • Tags: love quotes fireworks



  • yetanotherguyinline
    01-14 10:09 PM
    I have not been on top of this action item but this is what I posted at url - http://change.gov/page/s/immigration

    Dear President-Elect and Respected members of the transition team,

    Congratulations on the historic win and this election has triggered a ray of hope in me. I would be honored to contribute to the revival of America in any small way I can.

    I am an engineer and working in Silicon Valley on a temporary visa from past seven years. The insecurity due to my temporary status has, to put it mildly, been a road block to any major progress in my life. I know you will be overwhelmed by information posted through this site, so let me keep this brief...

    1. I am pursuing an MBA from Berkeley and aspire to start a technology based firm to create products that iron out inefficiencies in various processes. However lack of permanent residency is holding me back.

    2. I have almost single handedly built a product that uses complicated mathematical models that saves US corporations millions of dollars in shipping costs. The directly competing product is built by a group of professors and PhDs. I want to use my current experience along with my managerial education to positively contribute to the society.

    3. My wife and I plan on buying a house but again lack of permanent residency is holding us back.

    In short, I would have contributed more to the society and have grown faster professionally if I had the security of a permanent residency.

    Just because I happen to be from a country with a large population, I get hit by the green card quota and have to patiently wait for about 10 years when someone from a different country with similar qualifications gets the residency in about a year. Is this fair?

    -XXXXXX



    more...


    photography quotes about love. photography quotes love.
  • photography quotes love.



  • cbadari99
    08-14 05:18 PM
    Completely agree with you.





    photography quotes about love. photography quotes about love.
  • photography quotes about love.



  • SunnySurya
    05-23 02:54 PM
    I think this should be highlighted as it conveys a very important message:

    "you may wish to google the nyt articles on how numbers usa operates to derail bills- they call! if our members would show the same enthusiasm and every single person would call when requested, we could have the same impact."

    these actions are not done "casually' or haphazardly"
    we have created these strategies based on advice and feedback from the offices of friendly lawmakers, advice from professinal lobbyists and our own experience so far. the "assistants" you speak too keep running tallies of phone calls on a given issue and these are communicated regularly to legislative directors and lawmakers. digital signatures and even digital petitions are given less weight- handwritten snail mailed letters on the other hand are treated with great importance.

    you may wish to google the nyt articles on how numbers usa operates to derail bills- they call! if our members would show the same enthusiasm and every single person would call when requested, we could have the same impact.



    more...


    photography quotes about love. photography quotes love.
  • photography quotes love.



  • kshitijnt
    07-17 10:29 PM
    Since Visa numbers trickle down, the more visa numbers there are available, the more will trickle down to countries with high demand... recapturing visa numbers might be easier than taking a poke at per country limit.. IMHO...


    I am thinking about future generations as well.

    1) Remove per country cap.
    2) Remove dependant number count

    Recapture of visas is good but its only 1 time thing. Unless its automatic recapture by law.





    2010 photography quotes love photography quotes about love. photography quotes love.
  • photography quotes love.



  • forgerator
    04-21 11:09 PM
    This is truly unfair where country of birth determined who gets an 'Employment' based greencard before someone else. It can only be fixed by eliminating per-country limits.

    I say why stop there. Why not remove this entire nonsense of EB1 vs EB2 vs EB3 and go with a points based immigration , like they have in Canada? US immigration law is made unnecessarily complex just like their tax law.



    more...


    photography quotes about love. photography quotes about love.
  • photography quotes about love.



  • vga_1977
    04-18 11:36 AM
    Hi All,

    Thank you all who gave me valuable suggestions.

    I would like to say few things for the rest of the posts, this debate will never end. Every person have their own opinions. I am trying to do my best to pursue my career. I don't think this is wrong. I have seen all kinds of people in my past 13 years experience. We cannot judge any person just by looking at experience/education or what ever... . This is my just my personal opinion.

    Once again thank you all who gave me valuable suggestions.

    -vga





    hair Tags: love quotes fireworks photography quotes about love. photography love quotes. love
  • photography love quotes. love



  • mygreencard
    04-26 09:37 AM
    I only knew of this movement today after reading the Washington Post. I will start contributing for now. I will do it gradually. I will also try spread the news to all people I knew who are also victims of the Visa Retrogression.



    more...


    photography quotes about love. quotes and love. photography
  • quotes and love. photography



  • abracadabra
    07-11 11:49 AM
    http://hammondlawgroup.blogspot.com/





    hot photography quotes love. photography quotes about love. Photography, Quotes
  • Photography, Quotes



  • TomPlate
    07-11 01:06 PM
    guys get the ration card next month free 1kg rice. Please also make sure you get palmoil.



    more...


    house photography love quotes photography quotes about love. photography quotes about love.
  • photography quotes about love.



  • chanduv23
    06-08 09:17 AM
    My dad came to US in 1971 and got a green card at the airport under "Employment based 3rd preference category(For engineers, Doctors and Chartered Accountantss)" though he went back after a few years. Thats how they used to give Green Cards in those days. Lot of engineers, doctors and chartered accountantss migrated in the beginning of 70s. After few years they stopped that and there was a lot of opposition to Indian professionals (professional rivalry), later stage people found it difficult to survive the rivalry, a lot of doctors went through hell when they found themselves getting fired from residencies and denied jobs. Things are a lot better now as these things are very less heard of these days.





    tattoo photography quotes about love. photography quotes about love. quotes and photography.
  • quotes and photography.



  • gc_on_demand
    06-16 09:24 AM
    ^^^^^



    more...


    pictures photography quotes love. photography quotes about love. photography quotes about love.
  • photography quotes about love.



  • va_labor2002
    07-27 10:04 AM
    If you have secure permanent job with a solid Company,it is better to buy a home. I have a well secured job and I bought the house back in 2002. Home prices were less in 2002 compare to 2006.

    But, if you are a consultant or working for a small company ,it may be better to wait till you get GC. But remember one thing, even if you get GC or Citizenship,if you loose your job and have a big mortgage to pay off,you will be in big trouble to make the monthly payment. This is true for even US Citizens !

    But, if you are optimistic and ready to take some risk,you may be making some Good amount of profit in the future ! I was very optimistic and took some risk in 2002 and now I am in a Safer Side ! Think about it

    Buying a house is a risky proposition on H1 specially considering the fact that if one is laid-off and needs to relocate within a short-time then one may end up loosing money. Besides getting into the hasseles of home maintainence is trouble-some and expensive and probably not worth the time and effort if one is uncertain about their future in this country.

    Having said that if an individual is good at taking calculated risks and has a secure job then rewards are truly exceptional. I would rather wait atleast till the time of filling I-485 before making any long-term investments in this country. I know lot of my friends are probably going to do the same.

    Good luck.





    dresses Photography, Quotes photography quotes about love. photography quotes about love
  • photography quotes about love



  • dankusam
    12-04 11:08 PM
    Hi I've been a NC victim for almost 3 years. I have heard all kinds of speculations on the real reason behind USCIS/FBI decision,like the amount of the tax you pay, your political view, your education level,etc. all influence the result. Could that be true or it's just purely a bureaucratic backlog? Something interesting to think about I guess.



    more...


    makeup photography quotes about love. photography quotes about love. photography love quotes
  • photography love quotes



  • grupak
    06-11 01:31 PM
    Called all 6 rep's offices plus my local north carolina 4th district rep David Price.

    ...Felt great and encourage everyone else to give it a try....Try calling just one of them and you will feel the urge to call all of them and do your part...

    I know the feeling. Great job.





    girlfriend quotes and photography. photography quotes about love. pictures photography quotes
  • pictures photography quotes



  • sks_2002
    07-17 10:45 PM
    Great work IV for making this happen. But I agree with the concerns of backlogged EAD/AP. I think we should work with USCIS towards issuing interim EADs atleast . Else it will take 1-2 years just to get a receipt...That would defeat our purpose.

    So what did we acheive? Just moved the backlog from "waiting to file I-485 to waiting for EAD" ? And I am not even talking about getting the GC .Who knows when we will get that?

    I don't know if I should be happy or worried :eek: :eek:





    hairstyles quotes and love. photography photography quotes about love. photography quotes love.
  • photography quotes love.



  • gc_chahiye
    11-02 04:47 PM
    I would strongly disagree that H1 = cheap labor. It's only the H1B employer who pays low salaries, where as the client pays the same billing rate to all contractors (including US citizens).

    I agree with you. I was just using those salary numbers as an example. Did not mean to imply that H1 indicates cheaper labor.





    indiadivided
    02-14 10:36 AM
    I think Mr. MACACA, it will better if this word (Macaca) is not repeated, since promoting this word might convert this into a word for Indians like the N word. So get your nick changed.



    I have read the above book and other books (lateral thinking, ...) by Edward de bono; he has written a lot of (non expensive) books. I strongly recommend his books to the open minded reader.

    I should also be banned soon. My post was not published on Friday. I did not praise logiclife for the Friday episode. I do understand that my question's will not get answered.

    On the other hand, I see absolutely no content in anand26's posts. Such posts are a complete waste of time for our cause.





    chanduv23
    03-13 10:20 AM
    I couldnt belive it. But let us wait... I told some one that I will send sugar to them... Let me contact them through PM...

    Good luck - Guess u r through



    No comments:

    Post a Comment