Monday, June 20, 2011

poems for teachers appreciation

images Appreciation week or day poems poems for teachers appreciation. Thank-a-teacher-poem movie
  • Thank-a-teacher-poem movie



  • kumar1
    10-06 09:10 AM
    Someone gave me red dot with following comment --

    please look at your very H-1 visa application and interview, you would have also said to the visa officer that you DO NOT have immigrant intent. I dont know of a single person who said that they HAVE an intention to immigrate.

    I must tell you that my first labor application was submitted in 2002 and since then I have been to US consulate 2 times. Every time, I have put Yes on DS-156 where they ask whether anyone has filed an immigration petition on your behalf. I know that US consulate can not reject my application based on saying Yes in this question, however, if I say no and hide the fact and if they figure that out...I would be in trouble.
    Yes buddy, you lied....for a long time and now you are talking!





    wallpaper Thank-a-teacher-poem movie poems for teachers appreciation. teacher appreciation week 2010
  • teacher appreciation week 2010



  • praky
    08-03 04:45 PM
    I'm July 2007 filer and per the Aug visa bulletin my I-485 application is current (PD - Feb, 2006). I raised a SR with NSC on 15-Jul to find out the status of my application and here is the response I got from them today:

    The processing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required investigation into your background remains open.

    Until the background investigation is completed, we cannot move forward on your case. These background checks are required to be completed on all applicants who apply for the immigration benefit you are seeking. We will make every effort to make a decision on this case as soon as the background checks are complete. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please contact customer service at the number provided below.

    I'm kind of worried as I haven't seen folks getting this response. I haven't gotten even a DMV ticket and not sure why would I get that kind of response. Please advise what should be my next course of action and if there is anything I can do from my end.

    Thanks,
    Praky





    poems for teachers appreciation. teacher appreciation poems
  • teacher appreciation poems



  • When485
    04-01 10:17 PM
    I think he means tthat both our PD's are very close to each other (i.e July/Aug 2006)





    2011 teacher appreciation week 2010 poems for teachers appreciation. Teacher Appreciation Day
  • Teacher Appreciation Day



  • gsc999
    07-11 02:25 AM
    Administrator - Please make this the new sticky for San Jose 07/14 peaceful walk.



    more...


    poems for teachers appreciation. Teacher Appreciation Verses
  • Teacher Appreciation Verses



  • reddog
    03-11 11:38 AM
    I am totally against the idea of banning/booting anyone who is in the same boat as us.
    keep adding buzzwords, so that posts can get filtered out instead of banning members.

    this is the internet and no one is trying to get personal, and revealing your alter ego is a part and parcel of online forums, especially when you are known only by your handle.





    poems for teachers appreciation. The Teacher Appreciation week
  • The Teacher Appreciation week



  • rustamehind
    07-11 01:08 PM
    Both the AILA and USCIS are playing hide and seek. Who ever shows up first, basically looses. So both are still hiding and we are loosing our sleep. :)

    Cheers,
    h1techSlave

    I hope I am totally wrong , but if USCIS has decided to put July 2nd applications in COLD STORAGE , then July 2nd filers are in for a long & bumpy ride.I hope we don't become the rolling stone in the game between AILA & USCIS.
    What a shame? For hiding their own shortcomings , they are playing such horrible games with our future.
    Peace.



    more...


    poems for teachers appreciation. hot Teacher Appreciation Day
  • hot Teacher Appreciation Day



  • santiwar
    12-13 06:05 PM
    I saw the poll in the morning and voted FOR making this a paid site, but going through the discussions and a little bit of soul searching (slow day at work :p) i am a bit wary about making it a paid site now.

    As much as i would like to see the riff-raff (pardon the expression) go away, maybe we should be more inclusive then exclusive (?). Not everyone is an early adoptor, it took me a while to contribute as well, but i did eventually turn around and contributed the lil bit i could.

    Thats just my take, and excuse the rather altruistic title of my post.





    2010 teacher appreciation poems poems for teachers appreciation. Appreciation week or day poems
  • Appreciation week or day poems



  • needhelp!
    11-27 06:52 PM
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-91255-0-days0-orderasc-.html



    more...


    poems for teachers appreciation. former teacher appreciation
  • former teacher appreciation



  • anai
    02-14 10:09 AM
    If black hats were around during the Indian independence movement, here's how it would have been:

    In 1930's
    Black hat: "What the hell, Gandhi! What good did salt satyagraha do? Where are the results? What did you achieve in the last 15 years? Change the leadership."

    In 1940's:
    Black hat: "Yeah. I continue to do nothing. But you suck."

    In 1942:
    Black hat: "Quit India movement! What a stupid waste of time. Gandhi, you should do a cultural show and raise some money."

    Ok. Ideas seem to be always welcome at IV. But crassly worded trashing of volunteer leaders rankles a lot of us.

    I won't be reading that silly sounding de bono hat book you suggest. But I might go to a cultural show by that other Bono and help him raise some money.

    So is this how you brainstorm ideas at work?

    Ideas are just as important as contributions.Your design team at work dont have to write the code as well. If its a bad idea then shoot it down,lets not ask everyone who comes up with an idea to implement it as well. Providing ideas is much better than sitting out there in blissful ignorance not knowing anything about retrogression or IV.

    You may wanna read "Six thinking hats" by Edward de bono.He talks about having critical thinking hat(black hat) during brainstorming.Lets have some people with black hats here.

    btw I thought anand26 was banned from this forum. I am not too far away from being banned as well. I got a post deleted by the admin already without any notice.

    Forgive me for wearing the black hat in recent times and yes I have signed up for recurring contributions.





    hair Teacher Appreciation Day poems for teachers appreciation. teacher appreciation
  • teacher appreciation



  • sameet
    04-09 11:53 PM
    Sameet,

    Thanks for your response. My wife is in India currently. Wondering if we can get a letter from a pediatrician there.

    Thanks,
    GCisaDawg

    No I wouldn't. Get it from the your child's pediatrician since they know the case history and will be able to word it correctly. Remember that the letter from the pediatrician is the basis which the certified civil curgeon for USCIS will use to apply for a waiver if he/she thinks it is necessary.



    more...


    poems for teachers appreciation. Teacher Appreciation Week
  • Teacher Appreciation Week



  • AmericanDreamZ
    07-12 02:27 PM
    I think that is what they will do in order not to look like fools.
    the question is, What happens to those july filers whose applications have not been returned yet and who will become current in the next bulletin.
    Will USCIS ask them for the new fees.... Will they have to do all paperwork again including medicals.....what a mess!


    The thing is I am sure most people here will not have a problem with paying the new higher fees. Infact it might turn out to be cheaper in the long run, cause as I understand it the new fee structure has the EAD and AP fees built in for a one time payment instead of yearly renewals. Like I said this is my understanding.

    If this is the case we will be better off with new fees, cause even if they do decide to accept the 485's there is no way the approvals are coming anytime in the near future. I am sure if they do accept the 485's the dates will retrogress to the stone ages. So we can avail free renewals of EAD's and AP's till then.

    But when i think about this again, If they do decide to go charge the new fees for all applications in July then wouldn't it put them in a worse situation, as it would become all too obvious that all this flip - flop was just so that could earn more money.

    -ADZ





    hot Teacher Appreciation Verses poems for teachers appreciation. school teachers appreciation
  • school teachers appreciation



  • soma
    03-13 10:06 AM
    Are we sure that consular processing dates are mirror of AOS bulletin?



    I am sure it is, I am a CP candidate, till now AOS dates mirrored CP dates and vice versa, so this time also it has to be true!!! Usually consulates get the dates b4hand from DOS, as they have to schedule interviews. I hope I'll be scheduled for the interview this april.



    more...


    house printable poems for teachers poems for teachers appreciation. school teachers appreciation
  • school teachers appreciation



  • Bradman
    10-17 11:44 PM
    EB2 RIR/India
    PD: Nov 2001
    Labor Certification: March 2006
    I-140: Approval April 2006
    I-485 -May 2006
    Finger Printing: June 2006

    It took almost 4 1/2 years to get the labor certification and now its almost 17 months since my I-485 is pending approval. Took the path of writing to the FL, State Senator, Local Congressman and was fortunate to receive their response suggesting that its stuck in the namecheck stage and will have to wait for it to be completed. It has become a nightmare.... The only update in my case used to be whenever I initiate a service request. Now what is that which I can do to come out of this riddle....

    Any suggestion in this regard is highly appreciated !!!!





    tattoo The Teacher Appreciation week poems for teachers appreciation. Teacher Appreciation Poems
  • Teacher Appreciation Poems



  • xu1
    04-08 10:44 AM
    Moderators, do you think it's possible to issue an email receipt to contributors? I donated $250 so far and the first $100 was done through my bank billpay.. However, the online billpay deducted the amount right away, and it didn't give me any indication whether the check was actually endorsed by the intended recipient on the supposed delivery date.. Worrying about that, I sent in my second contribution via paypal.

    Writing an actual paper check, I would see a copy of endorsement online, or using paypal I would know it's cashed out via email. But this is not the case with my bank's (bank of america) online billpay. Thanks!



    more...


    pictures hot Teacher Appreciation Day poems for teachers appreciation. pastor appreciation poems.
  • pastor appreciation poems.



  • gc_boy
    04-08 01:59 PM
    3- 5 business days





    dresses school teachers appreciation poems for teachers appreciation. Teacher Appreciation Week Gift
  • Teacher Appreciation Week Gift



  • missourian
    07-14 11:04 PM
    Signed



    more...


    makeup former teacher appreciation poems for teachers appreciation. printable poems for teachers
  • printable poems for teachers



  • meetpravee
    03-30 02:41 PM
    I have read about LUD's so much in the forum. Can somebody please post a link/explain where I can see/track these changes.





    girlfriend Teacher Appreciation Poems poems for teachers appreciation. printable poems for teachers
  • printable poems for teachers



  • pappu
    10-11 10:28 AM
    Namechecks:

    IV will be soon posting some updates on this. We have done some ground work on this issue in the recent past and have got positive response. Stronger support from our members, will definitely help us push this agenda item. IV feels that this issue is going to be a big roadblock for a lot of us now, after people have filed their I485s. It is possible to get a much wider bi-partisan support on this issue by us and we are already pursuing it.

    Pls. stay tuned on this issue.
    ================
    Update
    Oct 22. 2007
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=81&Itemid=61





    hairstyles Teacher Appreciation Week poems for teachers appreciation. teacher appreciation
  • teacher appreciation



  • natrajs
    09-23 09:29 PM
    Recd the cards today (9/23/09)

    CPO E Mail recd on (9/15/09)

    Thank Q IV

    Good Luck to all





    vejella
    07-11 09:47 AM
    Guys,

    Any Idea when we can come to know if the rumor is true or not ....

    If this happens then a BIG gain for us and Some companies may even get washed out :)





    ujjwal_p
    05-23 11:31 PM
    and the point you are trying to bring up is???

    i think he may want to be the ceo of iv.

    here are my 2 cents..

    its nice to talk endlessly about what went wrong and bitch about it till the morning. one thing we all need to realise is this : we are going to have failures. period. just like we have had failures in the past. this is not going to be easy where you win every single legislation. 10% hit rate is success enough given the opposition and difficulties we face. so now, given that our batting average is going to be low, the question is this : everytime we have a failure, if people are going to sit on their butt, smoking their pipe dreams and doing monday morning quarterbacking about what part was wrong, then shouldn't they also volunteer to their local IV section to make it better? lets face it, if you really think something can be done better, then volunteer to the local IV branch and do it. everybody can benefit. but if all you are going to be doing is sitting here and posting negative messages, then you hurt everybody, starting with you. the opposition is much better organized, has more money and has great influences on the political inside. if you are not providing any constructive or organizational help, causing people to be distracted and causing IV core to lose their focus, and if you are not willing to volunteer to make it better, then in my opinion its best to step aside, be quiet and let the people in charge do it. again, if you are not helping, then you hurt everybody starting with you.

    in this case, like paskal mentioned, if you think the phone calls were not important, then you haven't seen the victory message from numbersusa where they talked about the deluge of phone calls that were made by their supporters and how crucial it was in throwing out the visa recapture amendment. if anything, perhaps we could have gotten better organized with the calls. But I suspect things also moved much faster than anyone anticipated, including IV core.

    lets focus our energies and support IV core and ourselves.

    peace



    No comments:

    Post a Comment