ita
08-25 10:13 PM
Second the idea of using an ATM card for this purpose. You can get an ATM card for your parents or relatives in India from your local credit union or bank in the US.
Can you suggest some credit unions please.
Thank you.
Can you suggest some credit unions please.
Thank you.
wallpaper princess diana car crash.
chanduv23
07-18 10:56 AM
Signed. we need to have this thread as top priority
GT7481
07-18 12:53 PM
Date Delivered To USCIS: July 2
Time Delivered To USCIS: 9.01 AM
Mode of filing :Fedex
Service Center: NSC
Rejected: Dont Know
Time Delivered To USCIS: 9.01 AM
Mode of filing :Fedex
Service Center: NSC
Rejected: Dont Know
2011 Princess Diana#39;s car

gk_2000
04-18 10:03 PM
Here are my case details as well.
Came to US in Aug 1999 on F-1 after B.Tech. Graduated with MS (Telecom) in Dec 2000. Joined a major telecom firm immediately after graduation. My first EB-3 labor was filed in Dec 2001 (Non-RIR) but employer withdrew it because of lay-offs. Employer filed again in Nov'03 (Non-RIR again) and it was approved in March 2007 (after RIR conversion in Jan 2007) by Dallas BEC, followed by I-140 approval (March 2007) and I-485 filing in July 2007. Though my job required a MS degree, my employer could not file in EB-2 as there were people in my team with just Bachelors degree when they joined the company 10-15 yrs ago and lawyer did not advise employer to file in EB-2 as EB-3 was current those days......After surviving 12 rounds of lay-offs, no job security whatsoever throughout and fed up with EB3 process, I changed jobs after 8.5 yrs (July 2009) and my new job required a minimum of MS + 6 yrs of experience and fortunately my new employer (another large company) had no issues re-starting the process again. I work in Mobile Communications R&D (developing networks which support smart phones (2G/3G and now 4G-LTE technology) have been in this field since Jan 2001) and here are my EB-2 case details:
Joined new employer in July 2009
PERM Prep work took 6 months
EB2 PERM filed: March 30th, 2010 (MS + 6 yrs or BS + 8 yrs as min requirements)
EB2 PERM approved: Aug 11th, 2010
EB2 I-140 filed: Aug 27th, 2010 (Premium Processing, EB3 I-140 approval copy enclosed with request to Port EB3 PD)
EB2 I-140 and I-485 approved concurrently on Sep 3rd, 2010
Cards received Sep 7th, 2010
Hope this helps.
Truly borderline EB1. Congrats!
Came to US in Aug 1999 on F-1 after B.Tech. Graduated with MS (Telecom) in Dec 2000. Joined a major telecom firm immediately after graduation. My first EB-3 labor was filed in Dec 2001 (Non-RIR) but employer withdrew it because of lay-offs. Employer filed again in Nov'03 (Non-RIR again) and it was approved in March 2007 (after RIR conversion in Jan 2007) by Dallas BEC, followed by I-140 approval (March 2007) and I-485 filing in July 2007. Though my job required a MS degree, my employer could not file in EB-2 as there were people in my team with just Bachelors degree when they joined the company 10-15 yrs ago and lawyer did not advise employer to file in EB-2 as EB-3 was current those days......After surviving 12 rounds of lay-offs, no job security whatsoever throughout and fed up with EB3 process, I changed jobs after 8.5 yrs (July 2009) and my new job required a minimum of MS + 6 yrs of experience and fortunately my new employer (another large company) had no issues re-starting the process again. I work in Mobile Communications R&D (developing networks which support smart phones (2G/3G and now 4G-LTE technology) have been in this field since Jan 2001) and here are my EB-2 case details:
Joined new employer in July 2009
PERM Prep work took 6 months
EB2 PERM filed: March 30th, 2010 (MS + 6 yrs or BS + 8 yrs as min requirements)
EB2 PERM approved: Aug 11th, 2010
EB2 I-140 filed: Aug 27th, 2010 (Premium Processing, EB3 I-140 approval copy enclosed with request to Port EB3 PD)
EB2 I-140 and I-485 approved concurrently on Sep 3rd, 2010
Cards received Sep 7th, 2010
Hope this helps.
Truly borderline EB1. Congrats!
more...
gc28262
11-02 04:11 PM
Guys,
There are lot of anti-immigrants on this forum. You can identify them by their agendas. Don't try to reply to those morons. Get on to their forums and reply if you feel like replying.
Don't waste your energy replying to them on this forum.
Please analyze the posts from "villamonte6100 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/member.php?u=6470)". He is one of them.
There are lot of anti-immigrants on this forum. You can identify them by their agendas. Don't try to reply to those morons. Get on to their forums and reply if you feel like replying.
Don't waste your energy replying to them on this forum.
Please analyze the posts from "villamonte6100 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/member.php?u=6470)". He is one of them.
reddog
03-11 11:22 AM
Why do you bring Malice with you, everywhere, seriosly how does your family stand you ?
I have seen your posts earlier, they are full of abuses, unjust full of most useless comments, let me tell you one thing, it is a very well known truth people who are most abusive on cyber space, are most fattoo & have been beaten up kind of people because they spend their life in threat but on cyberspace they become Lion. You are a typical Cyber Sher... But in real life I can guess....
well, regardless of what sanju said, this response of yours is totally uncalled for.
THis gives me a feeling that members on IV who are contributors and or are volunteers/activists are getting their way with foul language on this forum.
And Sanjus last post loudly mentions that. So sanju, you being a helper to the community gives you a right to speak and behave anyway you want?
Mods are simply looking the other way. by simply deleting his posts full of foul language.
I have seen your posts earlier, they are full of abuses, unjust full of most useless comments, let me tell you one thing, it is a very well known truth people who are most abusive on cyber space, are most fattoo & have been beaten up kind of people because they spend their life in threat but on cyberspace they become Lion. You are a typical Cyber Sher... But in real life I can guess....
well, regardless of what sanju said, this response of yours is totally uncalled for.
THis gives me a feeling that members on IV who are contributors and or are volunteers/activists are getting their way with foul language on this forum.
And Sanjus last post loudly mentions that. So sanju, you being a helper to the community gives you a right to speak and behave anyway you want?
Mods are simply looking the other way. by simply deleting his posts full of foul language.
more...
InTheMoment
04-28 12:46 AM
Thanks for the compilation.
Also, in the do_not _register_to_vote point, add: One should not even verbally claim that they are a US Citizen (obviously especially when you are dealing with law enforcement, state and federal agencies). If proven it would essentially strip one of the GC status, make ineligible for naturalization and all set to be in line for deportation.
Secondly, add the point about updating the I-9 if you are employed.
That said, with the AC21 portability, once an employee is working in the sponsor company for more than 180 days after I-485 filing (and possibly years before that) the issue of staying on with the sponsor for 6 months to 1 year is a completely moot point!
Unless I need to show it in travel or elsewhere, I never carry my GC with me at any time, nor will I in the future until I see exceptional enforcement on this. As you mentioned there is a law on this but it letter of law is a bit debatable. There are many competent attorneys (whether correct or not) who have suggested that having it in possession at all times means that you should be able to get it easily. I have my A# in my memory and in a confidential e-mail, that would suffice.
In the event one loses it if carried on person, who would want to get into the trouble of applying for replacement (especially when one has an impending intl. travel). Further I will do everything possible to loose least possible info (incl. A# on the GC) out to the ID theives who get hold of my wallet.
Also, in the do_not _register_to_vote point, add: One should not even verbally claim that they are a US Citizen (obviously especially when you are dealing with law enforcement, state and federal agencies). If proven it would essentially strip one of the GC status, make ineligible for naturalization and all set to be in line for deportation.
Secondly, add the point about updating the I-9 if you are employed.
That said, with the AC21 portability, once an employee is working in the sponsor company for more than 180 days after I-485 filing (and possibly years before that) the issue of staying on with the sponsor for 6 months to 1 year is a completely moot point!
Unless I need to show it in travel or elsewhere, I never carry my GC with me at any time, nor will I in the future until I see exceptional enforcement on this. As you mentioned there is a law on this but it letter of law is a bit debatable. There are many competent attorneys (whether correct or not) who have suggested that having it in possession at all times means that you should be able to get it easily. I have my A# in my memory and in a confidential e-mail, that would suffice.
In the event one loses it if carried on person, who would want to get into the trouble of applying for replacement (especially when one has an impending intl. travel). Further I will do everything possible to loose least possible info (incl. A# on the GC) out to the ID theives who get hold of my wallet.
2010 Princess Diana Car Accident
saimrathi
07-11 05:02 PM
Thanks for the letter.. I will forward it to all my contacts..
more...
arc
02-02 12:58 AM
It seems Obama is gonna win!!! Then what IVans will have to educate him abt the Legal immigration...
Lets njoy superbowl before super tuesday :p :D :cool:
Lets njoy superbowl before super tuesday :p :D :cool:
hair princess diana car crash pics.
storm
08-24 07:06 PM
I'm not sure if there is another memo that superceded this one. I'm no legal savvy but can USCIS override a Writ of Mandamus just like that? Any legal experts around?
more...
gimme_GC2006
08-25 10:40 PM
I have had v.bad experience with them ..don't open a account there ..they will harass you like anything to send this documents and that ..for me they did the same and kept my money for 9 months without paying any interest. I will post the email that I had recd from them . they even misplaced the draft which had my principal
I took visitors health insurance from ICICI Lombard.
There was some typo in the date of birth ( my mistake actually)..so I wanted to correct it..The callcenter ppl told me that once policy is issued you cannot make any changes to it..they advised me to cancel the policy online and buy another one..they will return the money for cancelled one.
So I cancelled the policy and took another one.
They sent the cheque to my parents house after couple of weeks for the cancelled policy and they deposited it to ICICI Bank account.
Now the fun starts..the money never came into my account.
For the next 8 months, I was BBQ'd, did a sheek-kebab of myself without any use.
Finally, I got every email ID that ends with @icicibank.com and whereever there is @icicixxx.com and sent out an email blasting everyone..then also sent an email to icici bank manager from my online service manager.
Finally I got a response saying they deposited the amount already 8 months ago..I was so pissed off..I took a screen shot (.bmp) of my account for that period asking them why cant I see the transaction here..
then after a week, they emailed me saying, the amount was deposited to wrong account..means someone elses account..LOL..
:D:D:D:D
I havent seen such a Luchcha bank..:p
I took visitors health insurance from ICICI Lombard.
There was some typo in the date of birth ( my mistake actually)..so I wanted to correct it..The callcenter ppl told me that once policy is issued you cannot make any changes to it..they advised me to cancel the policy online and buy another one..they will return the money for cancelled one.
So I cancelled the policy and took another one.
They sent the cheque to my parents house after couple of weeks for the cancelled policy and they deposited it to ICICI Bank account.
Now the fun starts..the money never came into my account.
For the next 8 months, I was BBQ'd, did a sheek-kebab of myself without any use.
Finally, I got every email ID that ends with @icicibank.com and whereever there is @icicixxx.com and sent out an email blasting everyone..then also sent an email to icici bank manager from my online service manager.
Finally I got a response saying they deposited the amount already 8 months ago..I was so pissed off..I took a screen shot (.bmp) of my account for that period asking them why cant I see the transaction here..
then after a week, they emailed me saying, the amount was deposited to wrong account..means someone elses account..LOL..
:D:D:D:D
I havent seen such a Luchcha bank..:p
hot princess diana car crash body.
sodh
07-27 05:43 PM
Since UN is back, he is best person to answer all your ability to pay questions.
more...
house hair Princess Diana Car Crash
coopheal
01-30 10:09 PM
I am a LEGAL immigrant how has waited in the line for Green Card for 10 years. I've paid my taxes, social security, medicare and followed the law. Immigration bureaucracy and inefficiency at USCIS has meant more than 250K of Green Cards within legal limits have gone waste leading to a very long wait for legal immigrants.
Please tell me what I should do - Wait another 10 years? Go back to home country? or jump the fence?
Guys I added one more question, a little succinct. Please vote for this along with others hopefully one of these will be picked. Thanks
Voted this too.
Please tell me what I should do - Wait another 10 years? Go back to home country? or jump the fence?
Guys I added one more question, a little succinct. Please vote for this along with others hopefully one of these will be picked. Thanks
Voted this too.
tattoo princess diana car crash
gc28262
03-10 04:45 PM
One of the IV members has requested me to post this info.
He contacted his senator to get the total number of pending EB apps for India.
Please see the response from the senator in the following link. It has pending applications by category.
http://sites.google.com/site/gc28262/Home/Eb-IndiaPendingApps.pdf.pdf?attredirects=0
He contacted his senator to get the total number of pending EB apps for India.
Please see the response from the senator in the following link. It has pending applications by category.
http://sites.google.com/site/gc28262/Home/Eb-IndiaPendingApps.pdf.pdf?attredirects=0
more...
pictures princess diana car crash
hrushi_j
09-17 10:40 AM
I don't see the schedule for HR 5882 on their website.
Can someone please confirm if this is going to be held today?
did you check it on this page?
http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
It says "Continued Committee Markup of: H.R. 6598, H.R. 6020, H.R. 5882, H.R. 5924, H.R. 5950, and"
The web cast link is also there...looks like people are still settling down
Can someone please confirm if this is going to be held today?
did you check it on this page?
http://judiciary.house.gov/hearings/calendar.html
It says "Continued Committee Markup of: H.R. 6598, H.R. 6020, H.R. 5882, H.R. 5924, H.R. 5950, and"
The web cast link is also there...looks like people are still settling down
dresses Princess+diana+car+crash+
eastindia
01-11 12:34 PM
You are right..it takes time and effort, and money too. We are ready to donate, if we are allowed to file EAD after 140 clearance immeditely, ,irrespective of EB-2 or EB-3. However, do not reply saying that you need to donate first as this is not how we think. There are a whole bunch of friends who are of the same opinion.
And what is this with so many reds besides my name..wat is this?? Ppl venting their own Frustration on others.
I read that filing EAD after I140 is already part of IV agenda. You can either donate or volunteer for it. Write to IV about it. I read that snathan had one idea and he volunteered his time to IV for it and got that done from USCIS. You can do it too. Most of us here have EAD so people who do not have EAD must take initiative.
And what is this with so many reds besides my name..wat is this?? Ppl venting their own Frustration on others.
I read that filing EAD after I140 is already part of IV agenda. You can either donate or volunteer for it. Write to IV about it. I read that snathan had one idea and he volunteered his time to IV for it and got that done from USCIS. You can do it too. Most of us here have EAD so people who do not have EAD must take initiative.
more...
makeup princess diana car crash chi.
snathan
04-27 11:47 PM
Agreed that this will throw out all the crappy body shoppers. This is what we need in future not to make it difficult for future h1-b or other people. We should infact support this bill as this will weed out many Indian Body shoppers and benefit everyone.
This is nothing new but most of it is just implementing what is already in low. Thats my take on it.
Throw your GC and become H1...then you will understand the meaning of this bill
This is nothing new but most of it is just implementing what is already in low. Thats my take on it.
Throw your GC and become H1...then you will understand the meaning of this bill
girlfriend princess diana car crash
anzerraja
07-19 04:12 PM
Did it occur to anyone that we are only talking about compensating Aman the $64k he spent already. Imagine if he had made use of that $64k as an investment(let us say a safe investment with minimum returns) of that amount it should have exceeded that $64k value by now.
The least we can do at this moment is to immediately refund Aman and other core team members the amount they have spent towards the administrative costs of IV. Pappu / Logic Life / Other core team members, please let us know what kind of legal/administrative action is required to get this done.
We will immediately start a funding drive towards filling in this shortage from the total IV funds. IMHO on the longer run the smaller funds ($10, $20 etc) should not be neglected.
Let us figure out the required amount and have a new thread started about this. This settlement should be treated with high priority before any other funding drive. Pledging my $200 towards this.
Yes this is not a typo. This is true. Aman has made more financial sacrifices and time sacrifices than anyone else. Not a single penny has been reimbursed to him for his trips to DC, food and stay in DC or car rental in DC. He even risked his job and went to DC on unpaid leave at critical times because lobbying was important for getting our work done. We in the core team know this and when we see the kind of contributions we get from members, we feel disappointed that our efforts are not valued. When we started the $20 contributions people felt $20 was too high and wanted $10 per month or less. The kind of work and effort that is needed to push a single provision is phenomenal and needs lot of capital. The more the better. Sometimes reading posts that say IV core is selfish also disappoints us. People do not know the effort that goes in getting anything done. This website is simply a tool for us to communicate to everyone. The big effort is the lobbying work. We hope the Buisnessweek article helps people realize our hard work and people value it by contributing to it and helping us in all action items.[/QUOTE]
The least we can do at this moment is to immediately refund Aman and other core team members the amount they have spent towards the administrative costs of IV. Pappu / Logic Life / Other core team members, please let us know what kind of legal/administrative action is required to get this done.
We will immediately start a funding drive towards filling in this shortage from the total IV funds. IMHO on the longer run the smaller funds ($10, $20 etc) should not be neglected.
Let us figure out the required amount and have a new thread started about this. This settlement should be treated with high priority before any other funding drive. Pledging my $200 towards this.
Yes this is not a typo. This is true. Aman has made more financial sacrifices and time sacrifices than anyone else. Not a single penny has been reimbursed to him for his trips to DC, food and stay in DC or car rental in DC. He even risked his job and went to DC on unpaid leave at critical times because lobbying was important for getting our work done. We in the core team know this and when we see the kind of contributions we get from members, we feel disappointed that our efforts are not valued. When we started the $20 contributions people felt $20 was too high and wanted $10 per month or less. The kind of work and effort that is needed to push a single provision is phenomenal and needs lot of capital. The more the better. Sometimes reading posts that say IV core is selfish also disappoints us. People do not know the effort that goes in getting anything done. This website is simply a tool for us to communicate to everyone. The big effort is the lobbying work. We hope the Buisnessweek article helps people realize our hard work and people value it by contributing to it and helping us in all action items.[/QUOTE]
hairstyles princess diana car crash body.
ItIsNotFunny
03-11 11:25 AM
Lets take mystery out from USCIS. Please contribute:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24184
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24184
chetanjumani
03-13 08:24 AM
eb3_nepa,
Logiclife and Pappu are attending a personal matter of utmost importance at this time. WaldenPond (that is me) is here to answer your question and continue to actively participate in the activities of IV along with Logiclife and Pappu. Others names in your list have not been working in IV since long time � 2006. So don't know how to respond to your question about any of the other names.
Advocacy is a long drawn process and we do not think it is the best interest of our effort to declare on-going advocacy efforts on the forum even when it means that we will not be able to quench the curiosity of some of the members. It will hurt our cause if we continue to announce advocacy effort details on the forum.
Periodically communicating with members stuck in green card backlog in your community/state takes just couple of minutes in a week and is not demanding at all. This channel takes extremely less time to update yourself with what is going on. So that is the channel we are following at this time to share information. As such we request you to please join the group/team in your local area and use that channel to get the updates. When there is an update that can be shared on the forum, we do post the update for all the members.
I received my green card in June-07 and shared this information on the forum earlier. There is one other member who received green card in past few months but for the purpose of privacy it is better for the member to have the choice if/when to announce on forum. I hope you understand and appreciate if someone decides not to announce a specific personal information on the public forum. No other member of core team have received their green card and regardless of the fact whether we have received the green card or not, we continue to do everything possible to work on fixing EB green card delays/backlogs.
Hope this answers your questions.
Thanks,
Thank You WaldenPond and other core members for sleflessly helping the cause. Your effort is highlt appreciated.
Logiclife and Pappu are attending a personal matter of utmost importance at this time. WaldenPond (that is me) is here to answer your question and continue to actively participate in the activities of IV along with Logiclife and Pappu. Others names in your list have not been working in IV since long time � 2006. So don't know how to respond to your question about any of the other names.
Advocacy is a long drawn process and we do not think it is the best interest of our effort to declare on-going advocacy efforts on the forum even when it means that we will not be able to quench the curiosity of some of the members. It will hurt our cause if we continue to announce advocacy effort details on the forum.
Periodically communicating with members stuck in green card backlog in your community/state takes just couple of minutes in a week and is not demanding at all. This channel takes extremely less time to update yourself with what is going on. So that is the channel we are following at this time to share information. As such we request you to please join the group/team in your local area and use that channel to get the updates. When there is an update that can be shared on the forum, we do post the update for all the members.
I received my green card in June-07 and shared this information on the forum earlier. There is one other member who received green card in past few months but for the purpose of privacy it is better for the member to have the choice if/when to announce on forum. I hope you understand and appreciate if someone decides not to announce a specific personal information on the public forum. No other member of core team have received their green card and regardless of the fact whether we have received the green card or not, we continue to do everything possible to work on fixing EB green card delays/backlogs.
Hope this answers your questions.
Thanks,
Thank You WaldenPond and other core members for sleflessly helping the cause. Your effort is highlt appreciated.
gc28262
01-19 09:01 AM
I know it hurts , but this was necessary to stop the misuse of H1B program.
The H1B was never meant to be used by Body shoppers.
You drafted this H1B law ?
The H1B was never meant to be used by Body shoppers.
You drafted this H1B law ?
No comments:
Post a Comment