chanduv23
03-12 10:44 PM
enjoying life after the GC what else??!!!
answer with complete honesty, if YOU got your green card today, would YOU ever be involved in IV again? except maybe when you want some answers during your naturalization stage?
:)
naive....naive.....
Actually some of them are still as committed as they were prior to getting GC. waldenpond still runs the organization with the same vigour. franklin and others have got their GCs but still stand as pillars for IV.
answer with complete honesty, if YOU got your green card today, would YOU ever be involved in IV again? except maybe when you want some answers during your naturalization stage?
:)
naive....naive.....
Actually some of them are still as committed as they were prior to getting GC. waldenpond still runs the organization with the same vigour. franklin and others have got their GCs but still stand as pillars for IV.
wallpaper Our laptop stickers are
rockstart
06-16 01:36 PM
Guys we have called all theree sets of lawmakers. Some senior member was saying we need to lobby hard with Republican's. Please let us know how we can do that. It is better to do it in an organized manner, so if some one can filter the three list on republicans we need to call again or if they can post a list of new republicans that we need to call. Please guide us.
deletedUser459
06-06 06:23 PM
so, is skinning the click wheel ok? because i don't think ipod skins have that....
2011 makeup snow white apple mac
optimist578
02-12 01:59 PM
Just because a large number of IV members are EB2 Indians (based on the comments posted) doesn't mean that we should ignore the interest of EB3 ROW or EB3 Indian/Chinese.
Any talk about moving visa numbers from EB3-ROW to benefit EB2-India only divides us therefore should be despised. Let's focus on the real issue (supply & demand of EB visa in general) and serves the interest of all people suffering from this.
I am considering changing my queue from EB3 India to EB2 India, PD 2003. Given the heavy traffic in both queues, does this idea sound worth taking the risk? For me, it involves changing employers and refiling Labor with I-140 and port PD. I have an approved I-140. Thanks for any honest inputs.
Any talk about moving visa numbers from EB3-ROW to benefit EB2-India only divides us therefore should be despised. Let's focus on the real issue (supply & demand of EB visa in general) and serves the interest of all people suffering from this.
I am considering changing my queue from EB3 India to EB2 India, PD 2003. Given the heavy traffic in both queues, does this idea sound worth taking the risk? For me, it involves changing employers and refiling Labor with I-140 and port PD. I have an approved I-140. Thanks for any honest inputs.
more...
petronut
04-07 05:03 PM
I am going to send $100 check to IV this time. Last time I paid $100 through Paypal.
For every dollar we donate through Paypal, 3% service fee will be deducted and only 97 cents go to IV. It will be substancial amount if all donations come in this way.
For every dollar we donate through Paypal, 3% service fee will be deducted and only 97 cents go to IV. It will be substancial amount if all donations come in this way.
rajuseattle
04-18 04:13 PM
Way to go JimyTomy.
For all well qualified EB-3 folks it is a good and legal way of getting out of this EB-3 India mess.
For all well qualified EB-3 folks it is a good and legal way of getting out of this EB-3 India mess.
more...
october2001
12-11 11:42 PM
Just wait for 30 days from the date of card production to see if you get it in the mail....
it might be a procedural thing...don't worry ..keep cool....
actually what happen The NBC sent my I-797 Welcome notice to my lawyer and one to me but because I was not on the lease I didn't have my name written on the mail box, so the mail man returned the notice to the sender (NBC) after that the NBC when they got back the welcome notice they re-opened the case so after that I got a new message saying the last letter we sent has been returned it is very important that we have the right address blah blah blah
and then my lawyer called and made sure they have my right address since I use a PO BOX for mailing purposes not my physical address
and then I got an online message saying we mailed the document to the address we have in our file or our system something like this
and after some day I got the Document they were talking about sent to my PO BOX: it is not GC but the Welcome notice that failed to get to me in the first place
so Document in my case is the Welcome notice
I really can not believe my eyes until I will see my GC in my hand
Hope the best to all of you thank you
it might be a procedural thing...don't worry ..keep cool....
actually what happen The NBC sent my I-797 Welcome notice to my lawyer and one to me but because I was not on the lease I didn't have my name written on the mail box, so the mail man returned the notice to the sender (NBC) after that the NBC when they got back the welcome notice they re-opened the case so after that I got a new message saying the last letter we sent has been returned it is very important that we have the right address blah blah blah
and then my lawyer called and made sure they have my right address since I use a PO BOX for mailing purposes not my physical address
and then I got an online message saying we mailed the document to the address we have in our file or our system something like this
and after some day I got the Document they were talking about sent to my PO BOX: it is not GC but the Welcome notice that failed to get to me in the first place
so Document in my case is the Welcome notice
I really can not believe my eyes until I will see my GC in my hand
Hope the best to all of you thank you
2010 D.I.Y SNOW WHITE @ APPLE
mhathi
07-19 06:40 PM
Mailed: June 29th
Service Center: NSC
Delivered: July 2, 7:55 am (Signed: R. Williams)
Mode of shipping: Fedex
Check Cashed?: no
Receipt: not yet.
Service Center: NSC
Delivered: July 2, 7:55 am (Signed: R. Williams)
Mode of shipping: Fedex
Check Cashed?: no
Receipt: not yet.
more...

lj_rr
08-26 07:24 PM
With ICICI it was extremely easy to open a loan,they even opened the office on a Sunday to get it done.
But they are making it extremely hard to close the loan.
Couple of times they send us letters asking us to do outstanding payments when there were no outstanding payments. Then we went to the branch and sorted out and manager gave a letter confirming everything was clear.After an year we get another letter regarding the same payment and again we went to the bank and bank manager apologized when we told we are going to file a case.
Also we saw few other customers there with the same issue while waiting.
Now we trying to close the full loan by paying off everything but the bank says if we pay in advance there is a big penalty.
These guys are too much.
Iam not sure if this is a proboem with their system or if it is a malpractice, but I would sacrifice service for honesty.
But they are making it extremely hard to close the loan.
Couple of times they send us letters asking us to do outstanding payments when there were no outstanding payments. Then we went to the branch and sorted out and manager gave a letter confirming everything was clear.After an year we get another letter regarding the same payment and again we went to the bank and bank manager apologized when we told we are going to file a case.
Also we saw few other customers there with the same issue while waiting.
Now we trying to close the full loan by paying off everything but the bank says if we pay in advance there is a big penalty.
These guys are too much.
Iam not sure if this is a proboem with their system or if it is a malpractice, but I would sacrifice service for honesty.
hair snow white apple macbook. mac
svr_76
06-14 03:11 PM
Yes a new memo was issued in 2009 (After DHS confirmed that they have worked with FBI to reduce the response time.) Now since FBI claims that 90/95% of the requests are happening within 6 months. DHS/USCIS is not allowing automatic approval of GC is FBI check was the only peice pending and was pending for more than 180 days.
more...
ameryki
11-10 12:35 PM
Pros of using H1B:
1. If I-485 denied or having issues in getting approved, then you can still continue with your H1B and have peace of mind.
2. You can bring your spouse / dependents using H4
3. Getting Driving License renewal up to the duration of H1 is not a problem.
4. Can renew in 3 years time period after I-140 approval and can avoid frequent renewal of EAD hassle.
5. EAD renewal every year is expensive and can save money!
Pros of using EAD:
1. Can get a job where the company is not willing to sponsor.
2. Can save H1B time and can be used in future, if needed. [I read about this some time back and users need to check regarding it's validity]
3. Can change companies without any documentation using AC21. [USCIS don�t ask don�t tell policy?]
Please add in appropriate category, if I missed any information.
My 2 cents!
I read on some lawyers site from someone that posted it here in this forum if you move to EAD and surrender your H1 status you can no longer tap in to the unused time frame if you do get in to a situation at a later time. just my 2 cents.
1. If I-485 denied or having issues in getting approved, then you can still continue with your H1B and have peace of mind.
2. You can bring your spouse / dependents using H4
3. Getting Driving License renewal up to the duration of H1 is not a problem.
4. Can renew in 3 years time period after I-140 approval and can avoid frequent renewal of EAD hassle.
5. EAD renewal every year is expensive and can save money!
Pros of using EAD:
1. Can get a job where the company is not willing to sponsor.
2. Can save H1B time and can be used in future, if needed. [I read about this some time back and users need to check regarding it's validity]
3. Can change companies without any documentation using AC21. [USCIS don�t ask don�t tell policy?]
Please add in appropriate category, if I missed any information.
My 2 cents!
I read on some lawyers site from someone that posted it here in this forum if you move to EAD and surrender your H1 status you can no longer tap in to the unused time frame if you do get in to a situation at a later time. just my 2 cents.
hot Snow White MacBook Decal for Apple Mac Laptop NoteBook. From AppIeSauce
gc28262
01-19 09:01 AM
I know it hurts , but this was necessary to stop the misuse of H1B program.
The H1B was never meant to be used by Body shoppers.
You drafted this H1B law ?
The H1B was never meant to be used by Body shoppers.
You drafted this H1B law ?
more...
house snow white apple macbook. snow
RaviG
02-01 05:06 PM
Aren't these pretty complex questions for them.
Why can't we ask a simple question like this?
1. Given the green card woes lot of US eductated scientists and technical talent are leaving US for their home country. This is helping the home country and increasing outsourcing market. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to do any thing to keep them here?
Should I ask this question? Any inputs.
Why can't we ask a simple question like this?
1. Given the green card woes lot of US eductated scientists and technical talent are leaving US for their home country. This is helping the home country and increasing outsourcing market. What are you going to do about it? Are you going to do any thing to keep them here?
Should I ask this question? Any inputs.
tattoo done Snow+white+apple+mac

Oli-G
06-17 01:10 AM
Thanks duder! I was rather partial to your second one, with the rust-like colours.
more...
pictures Snow White Revenge MacBook
12samanta
06-06 04:18 PM
I called all of them yesterday.
dresses Eating Apple Monster MacBook
Vexir
06-01 12:24 PM
:lol: Got me beat mwc... I wish I could get that as a real skin :P
more...
makeup Snow White#39;s Apple (Mac)!
vishal
06-14 10:51 AM
Hi AK27,
Can i know why you were called for personal interview. Is your I-485 Based on future Employment or did u have an Arrest record. If You have a record it might take a while to get your back ground check.
Can i know why you were called for personal interview. Is your I-485 Based on future Employment or did u have an Arrest record. If You have a record it might take a while to get your back ground check.
girlfriend I love how the Mac apple is
GCwaitforever
06-11 11:25 AM
Very sorry to hear your case. Based on what you said, no one in other cars were disabled or had life threatening injuries. So it is unlikely that the Judge would grant that much money from the Insurance company or you.
You can always file for bankruptcy if worst situation comes. There is no shame in it in such circumstances.
You can always file for bankruptcy if worst situation comes. There is no shame in it in such circumstances.
hairstyles Snow White Geeky MacBook Decal for Apple Mac Laptop NoteBook
somegchuh
07-19 06:34 PM
I would think IT experience is the same anywhere so taking it to canada should be ok? If not there are plenty of other management jobs there. It might be a new start but in a one year timespan you will be well established.
Is it just my wishful thinking?
As for masters, are you persuing MBA? How about PMP?
1. Apply for Canandian PR and then if you are lucky you may get a good job in Canada in IT or else you will end up working in Wal*Mart or some grocery store cursing why you came here. Canadian Companies wants Canadian experience. US experience is not enough! :(
2. Just enjoy without doing anything and hope that your GC would come before you die. :D
3. Do some Masters degree. I'm currently erolled in a masters program and would somehow try to finish it. It would keep me focussed and create positive energies in me. Otherwise due to utter frustration, I'm not able to concentrate and work. If you are wise enough you would understand that there is no place for you here in US and you would push off immediately. :)
Is it just my wishful thinking?
As for masters, are you persuing MBA? How about PMP?
1. Apply for Canandian PR and then if you are lucky you may get a good job in Canada in IT or else you will end up working in Wal*Mart or some grocery store cursing why you came here. Canadian Companies wants Canadian experience. US experience is not enough! :(
2. Just enjoy without doing anything and hope that your GC would come before you die. :D
3. Do some Masters degree. I'm currently erolled in a masters program and would somehow try to finish it. It would keep me focussed and create positive energies in me. Otherwise due to utter frustration, I'm not able to concentrate and work. If you are wise enough you would understand that there is no place for you here in US and you would push off immediately. :)
cellphone
04-21 11:47 AM
cellpho, dont mind the hypocrites here. They are blinded by frustration and have lost their minds. In fact, at this rate, the time may not be far away when they decide to bid adieu
I understand the frustration. I was too, especially since I have been here for >16 yrs. and have completed my BS and MS here.
Frustration only gets you more frustrated. Anyway, let them scream....I consider this entertainment.
I understand the frustration. I was too, especially since I have been here for >16 yrs. and have completed my BS and MS here.
Frustration only gets you more frustrated. Anyway, let them scream....I consider this entertainment.
gcisadawg
03-11 04:24 PM
There are people from EB3 with PDs in late 2001 and 2002 and 2003 who were not able to file I-485 due to the delay at BEC. These numbers excludes them I wonder how many EB3-I applications that would be!
No comments:
Post a Comment