Sunday, June 19, 2011

star tattoo on belly

images star tattoo on elly. Tattoos For Girls Belly star tattoo on belly. stomach star tattoos
  • stomach star tattoos



  • ganguteli
    05-13 10:56 AM
    This might come as a surprise to some of you, but someone needs to say it out loud. GET A LIFE FOLKS!!!! there is more to life then EB, GC and all. it seem all we desi's can think of is how to get a green card so we can live here with peace and never have to worry bout getting laid off or anything.

    Few points:

    1) having gc is a privilege not a right.

    2) US has every right to choose whom they want to have in their country.

    3) If getting PR or citizenship of a western country is the goal there are many countries which have a fair point based system.

    4) Considering the number of fraud's committed by Indian body shoppers and people who use them, i am not surprised USCIS is extra careful when it comes to Indian applications. Anyone who got his wife with no exp with software dev an h1b visa from some cheat in Jersey knows what i am talking bout . My freind got his wife an H1 after showing she knew software testing even though her major was fine arts and all she was good at was web surfing :)

    5) have a back up. i came here in 2001 as student and have seen it all. I am on h1b since 2004. i knew we have too many people whose sole aim in life is a American GC. to avoid becoming one of those who check processing dates first thing in morning, i applied for Canadian PR, got it in 8 months and i am not even gonna bother applying for labor, i-140 and all those precious life controlling documents.

    Wake up friends, you have options. Don't let your life depend on you application status.

    Nitin

    You get a life you coward.
    You posted junk and did not do anything on IV in the last 1 year. Now suddenly when your dates are not available you come here to teach others to get a life.

    Why don't you get a life and go back to India and get a life there. If you are happy in Canada, then be happy there. Do not teach us. For all of us you are simply a coward who ran away from problems rather than face and fight it. And why do you care about Fraud etc.. if you are in Canada driving Taxi!!!!!

    You seem to be an anti-immigrant to me. We have seen many in the last few days and they were rightfully kicked out.





    wallpaper stomach star tattoos star tattoo on belly. tattoo Star Tattoos on Stomach
  • tattoo Star Tattoos on Stomach



  • krupa
    04-04 08:58 AM
    I got RFE on 485. My attorney filed reply for the same and it reached the USCIS office on 5th March 2009.

    I observed LUD's for my I 485 on 5th and 6th March and after that from 13th to 17th March 2009 all five days continuously LUD's.

    I do not have any application like I-129, EAD or AP pending for approval and my PD is not current.

    Any clue guys?





    star tattoo on belly. Download quot;Stomach Star Tattoos
  • Download quot;Stomach Star Tattoos



  • p1234
    10-04 06:22 PM
    It may not be popular here, but IMHO PD porting within the same filing category can be allowed, but not retaining the same PD if you are "upgrading" to another category.
    I remember one person giving an analogy of a queue in a grocery store. I would like to give a different take on it. One express line and another regular line. Lets say the regular line moves real slow and the express line is well express. However the express line slows down, but is not as slow as the regular line. The person waiting in a regular line decides enough is enough, moves to express line (by dumping the items that exceed the express line limit).
    How would the people in the express line react if the person from the regular line tries to "retain" his or her position by cutting into the express line, stating that he/she was before them, but only in a different line?
    If you think logically, that is the case we have here with category interfiling.

    I would recommend some sort of compromise, as its not fair either to ask EB3 people to move to the end of queue, as all said and done they've been able to bargain with their employer to apply for their GC, while we did enjoy a bit in grad school, and came out with a sense of entitlement. :D

    Some intermediary date, lets say determined by a mathematical algorithm (hopefully not designed by gctest) or whatever is deemed to be a fair date. But retaining the original timestamp in the regular queue is unacceptable to those who have qualified for EB2 before the one porting his/her date to EB2.

    I think USCIS must meet the EB convertors somewhere mid-way to maintain fairness.

    About gctest, what has pissed me off so consistently is his trash-talk, calling EB3 third grade workers, his utterly self-centered attitude and inability to see other side of the story. Over and above that he lies, cheats and changes his story all the time.

    angelfire, before you go and make such a determination, please do understand the root cause of the issue.

    EB3-I processing is stalled, especially after USCIS opened the floodgates and let everyone inside one time.
    Folks who were waiting patiently had their clocks turned backwards and pushed at the end? Classic case of starvation.

    Upshot - some with older EB3 PDs have ported their dates, after qualifying for senior positions based on their academic credentials and job experience and getting jobs under EB2.

    Which is why see an odd 2002 EB2 PD suddenly appearing from nowhere and getting ahead of you.

    How many are actually converting?
    humongous EB3 number stuck in 2002-2003.
    handful people actually converting due to risks involved.





    2011 tattoo Star Tattoos on Stomach star tattoo on belly. Tattoo Belly - Writing.
  • Tattoo Belly - Writing.



  • sri1309
    12-17 11:15 PM
    Hi Sri - I am not moderator - but a member like you. This thread has been hardwired so it remains on top of all posts.

    IV is all of us and no need to wait from moderator for approval. If you think that a moderator or an administrator stamp is necessary, pappu can post a message on this if it helps.

    IV is us all and members MUST drive campaigns. Thats how IV has always been and survived because of members taking causes

    Chandu,

    Great. I am with you. I didnt mean to have their stamp. I only meant the thread be on the top and thought only moderators or admins can do it. I didnt know if this thread was hardwired, which is exactly what I wanted. This has to be on the top.
    Thanks,
    Sri,
    Please keep writing, non stop.



    more...


    star tattoo on belly. stars tattoos on foot.
  • stars tattoos on foot.



  • fanaah
    01-17 12:02 PM
    COunt me in ....





    star tattoo on belly. star tattoos on stomach
  • star tattoos on stomach



  • jsb
    02-18 10:55 AM
    Congratulations to all!

    Dont see this thread active anymore - are most of you approved now?

    Any suggestions on what to ask at infopass appointment ?

    Thanks
    cinqsit

    This thread is for October 2009 Approvals, which is long gone. I don't even see a thread "March Bulletin Out", which usually should have showed up within seconds of Bulletin publication.



    more...


    star tattoo on belly. Flower stomach tattoo. Tags:
  • Flower stomach tattoo. Tags:



  • indyanguy
    11-25 11:12 AM
    I-485 is mostly about the eligibility of the individual (like medical, illegal presence, fraud etc.) and so getting rejected at I-485 stage is not that common (especially after the approval of the underlying immigration petition). And if it does get rejected, more often than not, the individual may never be eligible for permanent residence due to the same reason. So usefulness of H1-B as back-up is of very limited narure.

    Completely agree with what you said. If the first GC is rejected for any reason, there is a high possibility that subsequent GCs will be rejected for the same reason(s) during I485 adjudication.





    2010 Download quot;Stomach Star Tattoos star tattoo on belly. star tattoo on elly. Tattoos For Girls Belly
  • star tattoo on elly. Tattoos For Girls Belly



  • NNReddy
    04-18 07:04 PM
    I am happy about OP's Green card. I want to get some answers for some questions, been in this country for 16 years, wan't to get my Green card man(june 2003)



    more...


    star tattoo on belly. star tattoo on elly. Star Tattoos on Stomach; Star Tattoos on Stomach
  • star tattoo on elly. Star Tattoos on Stomach; Star Tattoos on Stomach



  • swarnapuri
    01-19 02:58 PM
    I am in "Not in H1 and not affected" category but willing to contribute both time and money for this cause.





    hair Tattoo Belly - Writing. star tattoo on belly. *Tribal Belly Star Tattoo*
  • *Tribal Belly Star Tattoo*



  • BECsufferer
    10-06 09:05 PM
    What you are seeing right now in US, you'll see that in India begining next year. Indian Property market is ripe for a crash. I wouldn't invest a penny until the dust settles...

    You have to understand how the market in India operates versus how it is run in developed countries especially in USA. I don't know if you noticed, but all the property transactions are conducted on credit in USA with minimum persnal contribution ( i.e. down payement). And now in hindsight, we all can understand how this practise was reason for bubble-brust. As an interested home-owner looking for houses currently, I have first hand experience. I say that beacuse people out-bidding me, even in todays market conditions, are putting down zero amount in down payment and in-turn even financing closing costs. So when you have minimal of personal equity at stake, it bothers you least to take risks on other peoples ( say banks) money.

    Now lets go to India, and I will stick to North-India, as that's where I have first hand expereience from. Go and talk to any property dealer and enquiry about properties. Wait for few weeks and return to find the rates have gone up. Well lets assume, you agreed upon the sale price and are now ready to conduct transaction. The property dealer is not going to ask you for SS number to check credit wortheness, but rather will ask for cash amount. You pay cash, you have the papers else don't waste time. So with business model, their is little risk involved and hence property business in North-India remains sizzling hot.

    If you can afford you must buy piece of land in North India. ALthough maintaining it always remains challange as their are no laws protecting you from Rich-Police-Politician gangs.



    more...


    star tattoo on belly. and star tattoo done on
  • and star tattoo done on



  • GCVictim
    07-12 02:35 PM
    why do we request Zoe Lofgren to come Peaceful protest march?. Please send her email or call her.

    Tell her about your rally and ask her to contribute. This will help us to more support.





    hot stars tattoos on foot. star tattoo on belly. Star Tattoo On Stomach
  • Star Tattoo On Stomach



  • kevinkris
    12-03 06:13 PM
    Hi Abhijitp,

    I already did a one time contribution of 100$. But they are saying about recurring small contributions.

    You didn't get my point. I was saying there is no way any user can donate 10$/ month in recurring way..

    Let me know so that i can explain again in detail.

    Thanks,
    Kris

    Why wait? Why not donate NOW whatever your promised amount is for 6 months?



    more...


    house Star Tattoos on Stomach star tattoo on belly. Star Tattoo Art on Stomach
  • Star Tattoo Art on Stomach



  • PresidentO
    05-12 04:53 PM
    Because your title and your message are at odds with each other.

    Did you just get out a meeting where the shouting match involved getting a life?

    Mr Elite, Now by 2010 please move to the north of border and dont hang in here.

    Troll Alert!!!





    tattoo star tattoos on stomach star tattoo on belly. shooting star tattoo,shooting
  • shooting star tattoo,shooting



  • vbkris77
    03-10 05:00 PM
    Sorry, I realized it late.. Thanks for sharing.. If CIS is telling right info to senator, I think EB2 India should be current next year



    more...


    pictures Flower stomach tattoo. Tags: star tattoo on belly. Star Tattoo Design on Stomach
  • Star Tattoo Design on Stomach



  • jelo
    04-27 12:58 PM
    I am not talking like anyone, just expressing my views. Please refrain your self from pointing fingers to any member. I did not come through a consulting company, hope this makes you happy.

    mr Ganduteli please dont make comments on either visa status, my wife or any substitute labor as none of them apply to my case.


    likewise please do not generalize any working type or business which is legally allowed to operate in US just because you are not working for that.
    Please restrain from posting anything negative which will not help anybody.





    dresses Star Tattoo On Stomach star tattoo on belly. Ganesha Tattoo beside Stomach.
  • Ganesha Tattoo beside Stomach.



  • zoooom
    07-19 05:07 PM
    Guys I am ready to pay my dues to core....If you want I can start a thread to track the payment only for the core members. Lemme know what do you think.



    more...


    makeup star tattoo on elly. Star Tattoos on Stomach; Star Tattoos on Stomach star tattoo on belly. Star Tattoos on Stomach
  • Star Tattoos on Stomach



  • rheoretro
    09-13 02:45 PM
    Folks,

    I am speaking in my personal capacity here. While I am all for freedom of expression and assembly, I don't think that rallies will in any way help our cause. We have to talk to people and participate in various forums to make them aware of our cause. Standing and protesting is not going to help us, because our voice will still be lost in the din...we need to speak where it matters and be heard where it matters...

    RR





    girlfriend shooting star tattoo,shooting star tattoo on belly. Flower stomach tattoo.
  • Flower stomach tattoo.



  • kavita
    12-30 11:26 AM
    www.change.gov is open for questions: round two.

    You can post a question and vote on others' questions.

    We may not lead in voting or number of questions, but still should do our best. Lets not give an impression to this transition team that EB immigrants are not suffering from backlogs or are not concerned enough.





    hairstyles and star tattoo done on star tattoo on belly. Nautical Star Tattoos Star
  • Nautical Star Tattoos Star



  • SGP
    04-14 06:15 PM
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GOOD EVENING GC$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    Deadline = April 30th, 2011
    Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
    Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
    2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted�,
    3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")

    Dear IV Members,

    If you believe that your success depends on your immigration process - whether it's the ability to file I-485 earlier or to get green-card and citizenship sooner or whether it's the ability of your spouse to work - then you have to believe that your success somehow depends on the success of Immigration voice and these 170 volunteers in DC next week.
    As you may know, we are just one more week away from hosting Advocacy day in Washington DC where about 170 members of Immigration Voice will conduct nearly 250 meetings with offices of Senators and Congressmen. Such events cost money. If we have enough contributions, we can spend as per our budget of nearly $ 50,000. If not, we will have to cut back on the event spending and reduce the magnitude and size of the event.
    If you are not coming to DC next week, please do your part and contribute funds to Immigration Voice. It not only finances the event properly, it instills pride and confidence in the members who will be there in DC that there are thousands of willing supporters behind them who could not be there physically but are 100% with them in their determination and resolve.

    For background click here -> Announcement about April 2011 Advocacy Days (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum85-action-items-for-everyone/1901186-action-item-advocacy-days-in-washington-dc-in-april-2011-a.html#post2301599)
    Contribute to Advocacy Event on the Capitol Hill (http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44#onetimepaypal) (All one-time contributions will go towards organizing the Advocacy Days event)





    go_guy123
    01-09 10:59 AM
    You're right. No offence but no authority seems to be listening to IV suggestions. I agree that people at IV are doing great job, but the problem is nobody is listening. They just don't care. And this think will go on & on. I remember s'body suggesting hunger strike and at that point of time I thought that won't work. But now it seems we have to go extreme and do hunger strike and stuff to pressurize this crappy system.
    EB3 people don't think I am being selfish here. The truth is we have to work unitely and pressurize for visa recapture. That will be beneficial for e'body.
    Lets target the 'Asses' asking for a kick. Let's all kick ass.

    You know why nothing works ? nobody listens ?
    Because H1Bs put up with any garge behaviour, unfair treatment and still work. Once H1B stops putting up with this nonsense and leaving en masse/ stop coming then industry will take a look and wonder that "we need to work on this and improve the situation"
    Till then skilled immigrants/H1B will be pissed on like they are nothing.





    Canadianindian
    07-15 09:52 PM
    Done



    No comments:

    Post a Comment