Monday, June 27, 2011

sterren tattoo

images 3sterren. Met daartussen 2 x H sterren tattoo. Vlinder en sterren op je
  • Vlinder en sterren op je



  • apnair2002
    04-07 11:49 AM
    contributed 100 $ ..





    wallpaper Vlinder en sterren op je sterren tattoo. the-types-of-temporary-tattoos
  • the-types-of-temporary-tattoos



  • waitingGC
    01-31 12:34 PM
    What plannet r u from that u donno abt desi companies and LC sell ? myself a human from earth :-)
    desi companies r indian companies and they sell LC openly , Eb2 pre approved labor has a rate approx 20k USD .

    desi companies sell H1b also , u pay money and they will get it for u , see sulekha.com for example .

    I am not in the IT industry so I have no idea about these Desi companies till today. If they sell EB2 LC for 20k USD, how come there are still so many people waiting instead of buying a GC?





    sterren tattoo. neck sterren nek tattoo
  • neck sterren nek tattoo



  • snram4
    01-10 09:12 AM
    I think Founder of IV got green card 2 or 3 years back. So he may think it may be waste of time to write a message in Forum. Or he may be only working in background. Donor members and State chapters may have a better idea as they know more than normal members. If they also see no participation from him then we can decide that he is busy in his personal work and no time to devote for IV

    I have been a IV member since 2006 . I have seen the ups/downs . donated money , sent letters , attended rallies and done whatever has been been proposed . But I see that many senior members who had the drive to motivate people are not sending or being part of any messages or threads at all and that is exactly why the movement seems to be losing steam .

    The standard response that I see to any question is "have you donated money ? " . "Don't ask for anything till you have donated. " this is followed by some some red dots which normally works to silence the questions. People will be willing to donate when they believe in the movement . I remember we collected $ 30,000 in 1 month before the rally there was huge thread with all the donations . People were charged up and the money came up automatically . I am willing to donate but to be brutally honest I do not see the same level of motivation as was there in 2006 / 2007 days .Please use this as a wakeup call and not as reason to vent your frustration on me .

    There are many senior members who I do not even see any more . Members joining in late 2007 or early 2008 will not know any of these guys .

    Aman Kapoor . He is the founder of IV . I have not seen his messages since the past 3 years almost . Where is he ? Is it too much for him to send a greeting in New years eve motivating the members ? It takes just 2 minutes .

    Mark Bartosik :- He was supposed to the spokesperson for IV .The guy with the MasterCard sign for immigration . I have not seen him for quite some time now
    Where are the other senior leaders like
    a) Walden Pond
    b) There was a this British Girl from San Jose ( had a handle which had name like Rose or something )
    c) Niloufer Bustani from Dallas. I see her once in a while but very sparingly .

    The others even I have forgotten completely.

    The only leadership/core that I see is Pappu and no one else . If you have a country where the prime minister shows his face only once in 4 years , how are the people supposed to believe in that movement ? Please don't reply with a message saying what have I done or why can't I contribute money ? I have done that I am looking for leadership to show us the way and motivate us . All campaigns don't need money donations( Letters , calls , faxes etc ) . We could start with that and then drum up support and momentum and then the money will start flowing in automatically . There has to be a synchronized campaign organized by the leadership and all I see is everybody putting their eggs in the basket called spillover.





    2011 the-types-of-temporary-tattoos sterren tattoo. Hanky Panky Tattoo op de
  • Hanky Panky Tattoo op de



  • seekerofpeace
    09-16 08:23 PM
    Caliguy,

    see my thread on "Told to wait till Oct 1st"

    One thing is true that life is not fair and USCIS is even more so....it is hard for us who are mostly engineers and scientists out here who always try to seek logic get totally flummoxed by USCIS.

    I will keep on calling them and every time I hear a new thing.

    We have to be patient..I guess it gets darkest before it is dawn...

    SoP



    more...


    sterren tattoo. star back tattoos
  • star back tattoos



  • vin13
    07-30 04:44 PM
    Hello IVians,
    As we all await our GCs, I thot we can explore some investment vehicles.

    Does anyone here have experience with commodity trading?
    Can we trade in commodities on H1 or L1 status?
    Is it too risky like forex trading?
    Who are the online brokers offer commodity trading?
    Is there a minimum account balance / trade required every month or so?

    Pls share your experience. Thanks!

    This is not related in any way to Immigration.





    sterren tattoo. tattoo Lil Wayne#39;s tattoos
  • tattoo Lil Wayne#39;s tattoos



  • widad2020
    03-13 04:40 PM
    Keep the good work IV Core.Don't mind Slave comments.We are thankful for your work.



    more...


    sterren tattoo. -tattoos.blogspot.com/2010/06/
  • -tattoos.blogspot.com/2010/06/



  • gk_2000
    04-22 07:57 PM
    The point behind the lawsuit example was that just talking frivolously about lawsuits without understanding background and facts - is completely meaningless. This has been proven in the past.

    Thats not the idea I got. The idea of invoking the Chinese lawsuit appeared to me as saying: "They already established that they can do anything they want, as in the Chinese case, so let's not even try to question them from now". Yes, it lacked so much in specifics





    2010 neck sterren nek tattoo sterren tattoo. 3sterren. Met daartussen 2 x H
  • 3sterren. Met daartussen 2 x H



  • mirage
    03-10 10:52 PM
    As I thought about this further, I figured out the data is even worse than I thought earlier, as this may not have any 2007 numbers. People who filed their labors in 2007 were still waiting in july of 2007. So this data is only upto late 2006. Now the figures could be

    EB-3
    5000 2001
    20000 2002
    20000 2003
    20000 2004
    5000 2005
    5000 2006

    EB-2
    10000 2004
    20000 2005
    20000 2006
    This is my guess, This is how it could be distributed(I know it is a very vague guess)...
    EB-3
    10000 2001
    15000 2002
    15000 2003
    15000 2004
    10000 2005
    5000 2006
    5000 2007
    5000 2008

    EB-2
    5000 2004
    10000 2005
    15000 2006
    20000 2007
    20000 2008



    more...


    sterren tattoo. Tribal Arm Tattoo
  • Tribal Arm Tattoo



  • qasleuth
    03-11 12:35 PM
    How does insulting your own culture help us here ? "Crab mentality" as it is popularly known, exists in numerous cultures across the world. Go google for the term and you will know.

    It reminds me this story every time I visit IV.

    Workers working with an export company which use to ship chickens from all over the world to US/Europe, were packing chickens from some Indian port. Each box was having some 50-70 chickens in it .

    After loading them in, they were about to cover these boxes with the tops. The leader shouts to workers: " No need to put the tops. They wouldn't go any where "

    Surprised with this order, one worker asks the leader 'Why'. The leader says : " These are Indian chickens. IF one tries to escape, other will pull its leg."





    hair Hanky Panky Tattoo op de sterren tattoo. met een tattoo van het
  • met een tattoo van het



  • hydboy77
    04-15 02:14 PM
    does soft LUD mean RFE is comming or does it mean there are just pre adjudicating. Seems like a lot of people who got a soft LUD on 485 recieved rfe. Are there any people who had a soft lud on 485 but did not recieve any rfe.

    semilarly does not having any soft LUD on 485 mean your application has not been picked up for pre adjudication.



    more...


    sterren tattoo. pictures Pols tattoo pols tattoo. armband tatoeage tattoo
  • pictures Pols tattoo pols tattoo. armband tatoeage tattoo



  • obviously
    07-17 10:09 PM
    The entire July fiasco and fix is nothing but a GRAND DISTRACTION.

    Let us go back to the June bulletin. The numbers became current and leaped by many months JUST AS the Immigration Bill was being debated. This resulted in the EB folks feeling temporarily elated and quite distracted with delusion.

    Then, comes the July bulletin. Making ALL numbers available made everyone ecstastic and completely distracted. This just as the debate was winding down.

    Again, two key 'relief points' that magically appeared just when the legal workers' needs could have been further highlighted. Net effect, the relative pain and position was REDUCED, so it appears that the problem was being fixed and hence not that urgent.

    Next, comes the EB bulletin fiasco. This completely derailed the community. The fix and elation in the past few hours has resulted in all celebrating a pyrrhic victory that will completely derail the discussion on EB issues.

    Like ripples in a pond, the net effect of these events has led to a complete refocus of priorities such that even temporary fixes are being toasted and celebrated.

    I am not suggesting that there is no silver lining in these clouds. The flower campaign, rallies etc have all been positive moves.

    Instead of celebrating ad nauseum and thanking each other and wondering how to send thank you notes... let us FOCUS ON THE REAL PAIN POINTS and PRIORITIES ... the end goal is a predictable system and process for Green Cards.

    Any interim relief, while truly and deeply appreciated, cannot be sold as the end product in order to buy our collective silence.

    I request the IV Core and others to please continue to highlight the need to get EB Green Card processing professionalized and predictable, in order to ensure that the respect for the law is reciprocated in equal measure.





    hot star back tattoos sterren tattoo. tattoo lips
  • tattoo lips



  • gjoe
    02-01 06:52 AM
    However I asked the same question again on hillaryclinton.com for the voice across america townhall

    I think we should ask them something like "When it takes 7-10 yrs for a legal immigrant to get his green card, what would be your estimate for illegal immigrants to get their green card / citizenship when they are sent to the back of the line as per your plan? Don't you think that there are more serious issues with the immigration dept (USCIS) which is one of the causes for long waits legal immigrants face? If so do you have any plans of taking a first step to fix the agency (USCIS) problems before implementing CIR, which could break the agency because of the additional 13 million application from illegal immigrants?"



    more...


    house girly skull tattoo designs. sterren tattoo. bar code tattoo. ar code
  • bar code tattoo. ar code



  • franklin
    07-13 09:04 PM
    Ok guys

    For those attending, here are some last minute notes:-


    Wear comfortable, yet smart clothes. Remember, we'll be marching for a few hours in the mid day SJ heat!
    We also request you bring some yellow or white flowers to hand out.
    Bring water, snacks and sunscreen
    Bring friends and family
    If you can, print out some IV flyers to hand out.



    But most of all...
    Bring good humor and smiles - this'll be fun!:D

    See you tomorrow!





    tattoo tattoo Lil Wayne#39;s tattoos sterren tattoo. where are lea michele tattoos.
  • where are lea michele tattoos.



  • SunnySurya
    06-11 09:13 AM
    I have some personal experience in this thing. In my case it was 750K, nevertheless a large some.
    Question for you: Were there any injuries in the accident?
    Hi Gurus,

    I need an advice from you.

    The situation:
    -- Involved in a collision few months back. As I had rear ended the vehicle, as per the investigation, it was found it was my fault(80% mine - 20% others)

    -- Now after more than 18 months, I get a law suit for 3.25 million dollars(. This was served against ppl who were involved. Right now my I have my EAD and AP and maintaining H1 status.

    So what are my options now?

    1. Check with attorney and start defending..?
    2. pack the bags and go back to my country ? If so, will there be any issues in coming back again, say after 3,4 years?
    3. What about my GC?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated and I guess it would be a biggest decision of my life ..

    Thx,
    PD is Nov 2006.



    more...


    pictures -tattoos.blogspot.com/2010/06/ sterren tattoo. Great tattoos - science theme.
  • Great tattoos - science theme.



  • tulips
    05-14 10:08 AM
    I think he is right..he is not preaching but just giving different perspective to it. Why do you want to be so desperate to be somewhere where you have to struggle so much just to maintain status. You cant buy a house..always worrying about your status..its not fun!
    Why are you being so hard to someone who is just telling you facts ..just because you are not ready to accept the reality?





    dresses tattoo lips sterren tattoo. girlfriend tattoos of women.
  • girlfriend tattoos of women.



  • h1b_alex
    03-29 12:00 AM
    @Snathan how did you know he didn't call me here , are you one of the consultants yourself who does this filthy work of cheating people.

    I guess it was my employers discretion to make me sit home with him just not responding to my mails, i couldn't barge in to his office and say hey give me desk to work on? can i ?

    Anyways looking at the LCA agreement i think you don't seem to know what you are talking about, I am here holding his company's name on my H1B form , His agreement on LCA and his employment letter, i dunno if there is any other way i could make inroads into barging into his office?

    Now if he puts a security guard against me entering his office, shouldn't i report this to DOL too?



    more...


    makeup Tribal Arm Tattoo sterren tattoo. girly skull tattoo designs.
  • girly skull tattoo designs.



  • tonyHK12
    04-20 02:05 PM
    Tony, I didn't grow up in India. I am oblivious to its education ways. That said, some of the comments expressed here, is not the way to talk to anyone with an education, no matter what school they graduated. Anyway, I'm done here.

    Thats cool. I'm sure no one wanted to attack this member directly, but there is a reason why people jumped on the 3 year degree, especially since this is commerce, for a technology job.
    I have worked with europeans with 3 year degrees. Many Russians love the BSc physics
    3 year degrees are popular and the first choice in many ROW countries (only). I'll leave it at that.
    But I have been involved in hiring for quite a few of the top 10 companies in India, and I do know what qualifications they look for and ones they don't look at.

    There are exceptions like bugsbunny mentioned - There are some who come from poor families that can't afford the 4 year degree, even at $100-200 a year.
    They are too few Ivy league/reputed 3 year degrees in India, unless the field is arts, Law, economics,...
    If you don't qualify in the top 5%, you have to shell out $1000-$2000 a year for engineering degree.





    girlfriend where are lea michele tattoos. sterren tattoo. tattoos de famosos.
  • tattoos de famosos.



  • willwin
    08-12 02:16 PM
    My guess is that it will move a bit more faster than last year. Note that Apr 22 was the hump day (been dealing that that day right through labor certification phase), after that, the movement was steady. The Nov1 showing up twice is due to exhaustion of the numbers. I am expecting a steady march going forward.

    How will it march steadily when we have less than 3000 numbers for the year?

    I am sure we have many pplicants with PD in 2002 and 2003. I would be surprised if PD moves beyond April 2002 in FY 2009.

    Assuming no other miracle happens!





    hairstyles pictures Pols tattoo pols tattoo. armband tatoeage tattoo sterren tattoo. Sam had al een rode ster op
  • Sam had al een rode ster op



  • pappu
    09-29 01:50 PM
    I recently saw one case where an H1B application was reopened. The LUD was updated even after being approved more than a year ago. The reason was that the company had applied for an L1 visa for another applicant and the case received an RFE and all other immigration cases of the company came under review. The new L1 visa case was denied but the old H1B approval for another applicant did not get any denial or RFE. So make sure you work for a good company and have a clean immigration case, else there are some scares along the way.Thanks Pappu.

    I have already contacted my previous employer's law firm and also my current employer's law firm regarding the developement's.

    As you rightly said, each case is different so it is very difficult to generaize. I did google for any similar situation, but found out that all of the cases which were reopened were for I-765 , I-485 and may be as u pointed out for I-140.

    But an H1 which was approved an year ago, I have'nt heard of anysuch thing.

    There has been no fraud, mis-interpretation, complaint on my part and the niether did the law firm nor the US insurance firm...I am confident about that....

    Lets see what the notice says..and I will update everyone of the findings...





    Macaca
    11-21 01:21 PM
    they call it 'attrition'! how much is their level of loathing immigrants that they hope they become desperate and either die from hunger or leave the country
    From Herndon, Va.�s Labors (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=150038&postcount=951) New York Times Editorial, August 18, 2007

    Here�s what Roy Beck, the executive director of NumbersUSA, the hard-core anti-immigration organization, said in an e-mail after the Bush administration announced a border-and-workplace crackdown: �The illegal alien communities � and the outlaw businesses that hire them � are in a panic this weekend. It is most important that all of us contribute to that panic and ensure that it continues.�

    What is a reason to believe that they don't have similar opinions about us?





    h1techSlave
    05-26 12:41 PM
    There is a chance that all unused visas over the last several years will get assigned to FB quota and EB folks will loose all those visas for ever.
    There is nothing in it for us. In-fact, if this bill passes, they are goin got apply the unused visa numbers towards FB, and we will lose any chance of re-capture, for-ever.
    I think, we have a lost cause. The sooner we accept this, the better. We simply do not have the funds, commitment and political support that the illegals enjoy. We all know where the maximum nubver of FB immigrants are from, and they represent a big block of votes, since most of them happen to have the herd mentality, due to lack of education.

    We, on the other hand, are educated, well read, tax paying people, who actually think about issues and merits of a person, hence no use to politicians.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment