gcdreamer05
04-27 11:06 PM
Thank you stuck in the muck, i will follow these in the year 2019 when i get my green card and hopefully if i am alive !!!!!!!!! :D:eek::rolleyes::mad::(
wallpaper images Short pixie hairstyle haircuts top big bang hairstyle.
beppenyc
11-13 03:35 PM
I don`t think, that beside a miracle, the CIR will pass before the end of the year.
I am little bit more positive about the future, why:
- Immigration is the only point where you can find an agreement btwn Bush and the Dems, so to honor this new clime about bipartisan, immigration will be the only point to do it.
-There was an article in the Business week where they are already discussing about the sign ceremony
-Latino voters: not so important NOW, but they growing and 70% voted Blue.
- Watch out the senator of California, Fiengsten, she will fight any skill bill.
- Be positive, Hastert and Sensebrener has gone, they were the worse!
I am little bit more positive about the future, why:
- Immigration is the only point where you can find an agreement btwn Bush and the Dems, so to honor this new clime about bipartisan, immigration will be the only point to do it.
-There was an article in the Business week where they are already discussing about the sign ceremony
-Latino voters: not so important NOW, but they growing and 70% voted Blue.
- Watch out the senator of California, Fiengsten, she will fight any skill bill.
- Be positive, Hastert and Sensebrener has gone, they were the worse!

bugsbunny
04-19 11:36 AM
Fully agree with each word you said. Many people with legit US education (not TVU kind that many not so educated people on this forum are taking shelter under the umbra of) who have been in the US for more than 10 years are still lawfully waiting in the line. And this idiot with a BCOM and MCA ( correspondence course from IGNOU) is dreaming of porting into EB2 and screw us up. Shame on USCIS and Shame on DOL. I am really concerned that if legit EB2 applicants don't talk to lawmakers and send emails to USCIS, we will be stuck here for years due to these fradulent porting.
I don't get why you are so affected by this?
First its not porting...its a new EB2 application
It should make no difference to your precious application and position in the line as you are supposedly already EB2.
The only people that are affected are EB3...why are you up in arms?
I don't get why you are so affected by this?
First its not porting...its a new EB2 application
It should make no difference to your precious application and position in the line as you are supposedly already EB2.
The only people that are affected are EB3...why are you up in arms?
2011 house to Big Bang#39;s TOP#39;s short top big bang hairstyle. t o p big bang
beppenyc
11-14 05:54 PM
If the Repubblican Senators will confirm its vote, the Filibuster will be impossible.
We will have 9 new senators, 7 dem, one Ind, and one repubblican.
Except the senator from Montana, all the news dems are favorable for the CIR., as well as the Indipent one. I don`t know about the new senator from Tennesse.
Also Kyl was talking about the original plan from Mc Cain (who will be a runner, which means that he needs the latino vote)-Kennedy, the one passed from the senate was little bit different. Let`s hope for the duck in anycase....
We will have 9 new senators, 7 dem, one Ind, and one repubblican.
Except the senator from Montana, all the news dems are favorable for the CIR., as well as the Indipent one. I don`t know about the new senator from Tennesse.
Also Kyl was talking about the original plan from Mc Cain (who will be a runner, which means that he needs the latino vote)-Kennedy, the one passed from the senate was little bit different. Let`s hope for the duck in anycase....
more...
lvinaykumar
07-14 04:19 AM
http://digg.com/politics/The_Gandhi_Protests
come on guys we have only 14 diggs till now. We are a group of 10000 ppl strong and digg is a quite popular website. Couple of hundred diggs we will get to the main page....
Thanks for you support
come on guys we have only 14 diggs till now. We are a group of 10000 ppl strong and digg is a quite popular website. Couple of hundred diggs we will get to the main page....
Thanks for you support
chaanakya
08-13 11:05 PM
I feel education should be rewarded (Every where). High skilled should get prefference.
chaanakya may be you should consider putting your words in soft intangiable worlds...
For those who care to read...the fact that I am suggesting that people should port their priority dates before that door closes shows that I believe that people who have played by the rules (ie actually put in the 5 yrs experience or find a job with EB2 requirements) should get preference !!
I call this the plight of EB2 india because as the rules are set up, in theory, if majority of EB3 ported priority dates, then yes, EB2 with later dates would truly get the short end of the stick.
Having said that, the backlash against people like SunnySurya is unfair. From his perspective, he is right and the law grants him the right to sue if he feels so.
THe problem in these forums is that any mature discussion is not possible because any dissenting voice is soon suppressed with ad hominem attacks such as the gentlemen who wanted to buy me tickets to india.
Seriously, how much more immature can we get?
Even reading this discussion, NOT ONE PERSON has attacked the argument on a legal basis. INsults are aplenty though.
chaanakya may be you should consider putting your words in soft intangiable worlds...
For those who care to read...the fact that I am suggesting that people should port their priority dates before that door closes shows that I believe that people who have played by the rules (ie actually put in the 5 yrs experience or find a job with EB2 requirements) should get preference !!
I call this the plight of EB2 india because as the rules are set up, in theory, if majority of EB3 ported priority dates, then yes, EB2 with later dates would truly get the short end of the stick.
Having said that, the backlash against people like SunnySurya is unfair. From his perspective, he is right and the law grants him the right to sue if he feels so.
THe problem in these forums is that any mature discussion is not possible because any dissenting voice is soon suppressed with ad hominem attacks such as the gentlemen who wanted to buy me tickets to india.
Seriously, how much more immature can we get?
Even reading this discussion, NOT ONE PERSON has attacked the argument on a legal basis. INsults are aplenty though.
more...
gsc999
05-24 05:08 PM
Clinton and Obama voted for it.
2010 Side Fringe Hairstyles
franklin
07-12 01:41 PM
We need to get a rough idea of attendee numbers
Thanks!
For those that are out of the area, please remember that we will consider any "no" vote as really a "I'd really love to support the rally, but I live far to far away, our thoughts will be with you and we hope it is a success":D
Thanks!
For those that are out of the area, please remember that we will consider any "no" vote as really a "I'd really love to support the rally, but I live far to far away, our thoughts will be with you and we hope it is a success":D
more...
AabTuAgaGC
06-15 05:46 PM
Damn! Is there anything straightforward and easy in this GC process. :mad: :mad:
hair wallpaper Big Bang#39;s leader GDragon new top big bang hairstyle.
nitinboston
05-12 05:05 PM
I didn't meant to hurt feelings here. and i know how Canada is less opportunity for IT folks. but just couple more points.
1) if number of jobs was criterion, India has far higher number of jobs in IT then US, so people should be rushing bk to India which is not the case. I don't think number of Jobs available in US is why people wanna live here. Even if it takes year or a little more, at least Canadians are transparent about the process.
2) I know everyone here is well read and well educated. Read up about AUS, NZ, Canada and few other countries which have point bases system, they are not under developed or backward in any way. Wikipedia might help.
And please read carefully, my wife is on another beauty of a status called H4B, i mentioned clearly i know how easily people got their H1B's through consultants.
1) if number of jobs was criterion, India has far higher number of jobs in IT then US, so people should be rushing bk to India which is not the case. I don't think number of Jobs available in US is why people wanna live here. Even if it takes year or a little more, at least Canadians are transparent about the process.
2) I know everyone here is well read and well educated. Read up about AUS, NZ, Canada and few other countries which have point bases system, they are not under developed or backward in any way. Wikipedia might help.
And please read carefully, my wife is on another beauty of a status called H4B, i mentioned clearly i know how easily people got their H1B's through consultants.
more...
satishku_2000
05-25 03:14 PM
Bashing the system and correcting the imbalances are correct. But some people in this forum are targetting individual persons(some times Senators) and doing personal attacks some times bad words also(I can see atleast 100 postings like that). No one realise the fact that same right we were not able to get in our own country. Can anyone talk to MLA or MP in India by phone when they want if any issue?. So we need to appreciate that we got extra freedom than our own country. If we want to correct problems in the system we have to fight with patient with point in mind that we are aliens compared to those who came here 20 years or 100 years before us.
Everyone on this forum or at least most of us on the forum know what are the downsides in indian system. Every one can write thousands of pages . I agree with you that India has problems and I am the first one to agree.
The momemt one starts comparing both countries , It is a race to bottom. Hope you understand.
At least personally I have so much respect for the system. Dont think that who questions an unfair system is less appreciative of USA.
This is what I sent in the email to an american friend of mine and the response I got from him.
Response from My friend
<b>I agree with your points Satish. I'll forward your letter to my congress persons and my family- they will understand, their grand parents were immigrants like you, willing to work for the "American Dream" !
</b>
On 5/23/07, satish kumar <satishku_2000@XXXXXXXXXXXXX.com> wrote:
Honestly I dont mind joining Mr. Cook in killing this disastrous bill which rewards illegals/undocumented people at the cost of people who are waiting in line by obeying laws.
Honestly I dont have anything against undocumented people and I identify myself with them in aspects of supporting my family backhome. Whatever I have as individual a home and some real estate investments in India happened to me because of America. I used to have high regard for american system of governance , Senates mode of debating issues, the respect for minority and how it is institutionalized into the system with power of fillibuster. Some of these senators have my respect which include John McCain whom I thought to be a quintessintial american and now I have to at least pay attention when a conservative talks about common sense and accuses some one being out of touch :)
They plan on having a CIVICS test , assimiliation tests, english language tests...I think I woud fare better in all these tests than many of the 12 million people to whom Senate is trying to hand out semi green cards immediately and at the same time sending me a message to pack bags and leave.
What senate is doing and frustrating and disgusting. If this passes in its current form it will write a death sentence to my american dream.
Another funny thing about the bill is , Undocumented/illegal people dont have to pay back taxes before they legalize. What would happen if 15 to 20 million american citizens refuse to pay taxes.
I am taxed every month for social security though I am not eligible for any of those benifits as of yet. I always thought if that is the price I have to pay to make America my home I thought I would do that happily.
I still have beleif in the system and hopefully something better comes out .
I am just writing this email to complete my civic responsibility and If I dont speak out nobody will speak on my behalf.
I would appreciate if you can educate some people like your dad ...
Everyone on this forum or at least most of us on the forum know what are the downsides in indian system. Every one can write thousands of pages . I agree with you that India has problems and I am the first one to agree.
The momemt one starts comparing both countries , It is a race to bottom. Hope you understand.
At least personally I have so much respect for the system. Dont think that who questions an unfair system is less appreciative of USA.
This is what I sent in the email to an american friend of mine and the response I got from him.
Response from My friend
<b>I agree with your points Satish. I'll forward your letter to my congress persons and my family- they will understand, their grand parents were immigrants like you, willing to work for the "American Dream" !
</b>
On 5/23/07, satish kumar <satishku_2000@XXXXXXXXXXXXX.com> wrote:
Honestly I dont mind joining Mr. Cook in killing this disastrous bill which rewards illegals/undocumented people at the cost of people who are waiting in line by obeying laws.
Honestly I dont have anything against undocumented people and I identify myself with them in aspects of supporting my family backhome. Whatever I have as individual a home and some real estate investments in India happened to me because of America. I used to have high regard for american system of governance , Senates mode of debating issues, the respect for minority and how it is institutionalized into the system with power of fillibuster. Some of these senators have my respect which include John McCain whom I thought to be a quintessintial american and now I have to at least pay attention when a conservative talks about common sense and accuses some one being out of touch :)
They plan on having a CIVICS test , assimiliation tests, english language tests...I think I woud fare better in all these tests than many of the 12 million people to whom Senate is trying to hand out semi green cards immediately and at the same time sending me a message to pack bags and leave.
What senate is doing and frustrating and disgusting. If this passes in its current form it will write a death sentence to my american dream.
Another funny thing about the bill is , Undocumented/illegal people dont have to pay back taxes before they legalize. What would happen if 15 to 20 million american citizens refuse to pay taxes.
I am taxed every month for social security though I am not eligible for any of those benifits as of yet. I always thought if that is the price I have to pay to make America my home I thought I would do that happily.
I still have beleif in the system and hopefully something better comes out .
I am just writing this email to complete my civic responsibility and If I dont speak out nobody will speak on my behalf.
I would appreciate if you can educate some people like your dad ...
hot dresses Back to top of the page up top big bang hairstyle. Hairstyles

gc_eb2_waiter
02-01 08:36 AM
My 2 cents..
I voted for both questions. What I believe is, next time we can rephrase the qeustion as gjoe mentioned earlier.
If some one can find a debate questions bit earlier and let all of us know, then we can make rephrased question to the top of the list.
I voted for both questions. What I believe is, next time we can rephrase the qeustion as gjoe mentioned earlier.
If some one can find a debate questions bit earlier and let all of us know, then we can make rephrased question to the top of the list.
more...
house Big Bang GDragon spotted with
smodekurti
10-14 09:49 AM
Hi All,
You know my old H1B case was reopened on Sept. 28, and the USCIS Emailed me that they sent a notice. But I haven't received such notice, my employer/attorney also didn't receive any notice. I wonder the USCIS didn't send this notice at all!
The best way to find out the reason for reopening is to call USCIS. But since this is a I129 petition only the employer or the attorney can get any information since USCIS will not disclose any such information to the beneficiary. If the previous employer agrees to call USCIS, things will be clear.
You know my old H1B case was reopened on Sept. 28, and the USCIS Emailed me that they sent a notice. But I haven't received such notice, my employer/attorney also didn't receive any notice. I wonder the USCIS didn't send this notice at all!
The best way to find out the reason for reopening is to call USCIS. But since this is a I129 petition only the employer or the attorney can get any information since USCIS will not disclose any such information to the beneficiary. If the previous employer agrees to call USCIS, things will be clear.
tattoo [PICS] Big Bang TOP#39;s New
sk2006
08-19 02:21 PM
Finally I am a US citizen after being 10+ years in this country. This is one of my biggest fulfillments and it means everything to me. US is just not home anymore for me, it is my country.
I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.
Proud to be an indian-american and legal immigrant.
Good Luck!
Congrats.
Please stay politically active and vote in every election.
God bless America.
I wish everyone the best and hope they get GC very soon.
Proud to be an indian-american and legal immigrant.
Good Luck!
Congrats.
Please stay politically active and vote in every election.
God bless America.
more...
pictures BIG BANG
anandrajesh
03-26 04:49 PM
I got an LUD on 485 when i got AP approved.
Dont even try to rationalise how the f*** those systems are inter connected and how they roll :o
OK I will stop wondering abt how the F*** this systems are inter-connected and stop rationalising all this. I see the point in worrying only abt things we can control.
Dont even try to rationalise how the f*** those systems are inter connected and how they roll :o
OK I will stop wondering abt how the F*** this systems are inter-connected and stop rationalising all this. I see the point in worrying only abt things we can control.
dresses Top Big Bang Hairstyle.
yetanotherguyinline
07-13 01:31 PM
http://bayarea.sulekha.com/events/Professional/2007/07/skilled-legal-immigrants-to-march-in-a-protest-rally.htm
more...
makeup The Tabi hairstyle I love the
krishnam70
07-11 08:47 PM
Eom
girlfriend top big bang hairstyle. Big Bang is back on stage
smodekurti
10-23 03:35 PM
Finally my attorney from the previous company has received the withdrawal notice for my H1B with that company. The attorney also said that this was in response to the withdrawal request that the company has filed with USCIS after I left them.
hairstyles Big Bang TOP#39;s first solo song

sriwaitingforgc
06-11 04:54 PM
finished calling all the reps. Lets hope these bills get passed.
SRK.
SRK.
raj2007
06-16 01:07 AM
Thanks for the information sharing that has been triggered by the marvelous move by INS by making the dates current....
This may be a rudimentary question, before I ask this Q to my attorney, I wanted to get some information from the public who are in the same boat as I am...
My PD is Dec 2005. I have 2 more years of valid H1B visa time.
Lets assume that I apply for my 485 in a month or two and that I get my EAD by november. I hunt for my "right" partner and get married after november and I plan to get bring her to US of A... here are my Q's
1) Is my H1 going to be valid after I get my EAD approved?
Yes h1 will be valid.
2) Do I "have" to use my EAD card and discard my H1 at all? Can I travel back and forth to India on my H1 even after I have my EAD?
No you can still maintain both the status. H1 gt invalidated only if you use EAD for other job.
3) Suppose that I bring my wife on a valid H4 through my H1 (even though I have my EAD - I am assuming that for question #1 & #2, the answer is 'YES')
I can file her I485 as long as the dates are current (or current to my PD atleast). Now, in a case if the dates are not current, I can still have my H1 in a valid state so that my wife's status is not in jeopardy.... Now the big question is .... if my I485 gets approved without my priority dates getting current to my PD, what would be status of my wife?? Can this ever be possible?
She can enter on H4 and it is not possible to get I-485 approcal with PD current.
The gist of all my Q's is... can I maintain my H1 status and use that to bring my wife on H4 even though I have my EAD approved? Does having a EAD card pose any additional queries at port of entry and the american consulate when I apply for H4???
No queries..it is very common so you will be OK.
This may be a rudimentary question, before I ask this Q to my attorney, I wanted to get some information from the public who are in the same boat as I am...
My PD is Dec 2005. I have 2 more years of valid H1B visa time.
Lets assume that I apply for my 485 in a month or two and that I get my EAD by november. I hunt for my "right" partner and get married after november and I plan to get bring her to US of A... here are my Q's
1) Is my H1 going to be valid after I get my EAD approved?
Yes h1 will be valid.
2) Do I "have" to use my EAD card and discard my H1 at all? Can I travel back and forth to India on my H1 even after I have my EAD?
No you can still maintain both the status. H1 gt invalidated only if you use EAD for other job.
3) Suppose that I bring my wife on a valid H4 through my H1 (even though I have my EAD - I am assuming that for question #1 & #2, the answer is 'YES')
I can file her I485 as long as the dates are current (or current to my PD atleast). Now, in a case if the dates are not current, I can still have my H1 in a valid state so that my wife's status is not in jeopardy.... Now the big question is .... if my I485 gets approved without my priority dates getting current to my PD, what would be status of my wife?? Can this ever be possible?
She can enter on H4 and it is not possible to get I-485 approcal with PD current.
The gist of all my Q's is... can I maintain my H1 status and use that to bring my wife on H4 even though I have my EAD approved? Does having a EAD card pose any additional queries at port of entry and the american consulate when I apply for H4???
No queries..it is very common so you will be OK.
pcs
09-13 02:09 PM
Just wait for some time for instructions. They may not like to expose their strato on this public place. But trust me they must be on it .....
No comments:
Post a Comment