Friday, June 17, 2011

tribal wings and cross

images house Labels: Cross With Wings tribal wings and cross. Tribal Wings and Cross Decal
  • Tribal Wings and Cross Decal



  • vbkris77
    03-10 06:37 PM
    The stats you are refering to are total I485s. They include FB, Asylum etc. You are missing our China friends. They may have atleast 100K apps pending.





    wallpaper Tribal Wings and Cross Decal tribal wings and cross. tribal tattoo wings. cross
  • tribal tattoo wings. cross



  • sandy_anand
    04-19 10:20 AM
    nice to see that post. believe me most people here lack it and i get flames and red just because of the handle :)

    You're welcome. Even while we all suffer due to the retrogression, most of which is out of our control, I believe we can still remain positive in areas over which we do have control, like our sense of humor and ability to get along with everyone by agreeing to disagree in a civil manner. Unfortunately this forum of so called "highly skilled" sorely lacks it. Every disagreement/debate becomes personal and quickly dissolves into a shouting match. It's really sad. We need to learn to be happy for others who are more fortunate and sympathize with others who are less fortunate. We don't have to be highly skilled to be that...just human.





    tribal wings and cross. Tribal wings and cross design.
  • Tribal wings and cross design.



  • mrajatish
    02-28 10:00 AM
    Here is what I have understood from my lawyers -
    DOL decree, if adopted, will prevent any further labor substitution.

    Any labor approved after the decree is adopted cannot be used for substitution.

    Any 140 application based on labor sub will not be denied until USCIS adopts a similar resolution - it is unlikely that USCIS will do such a thing as it will lead to lawsuits from lawyers and folks already in the queue

    People with already approved 140 do not need to worry at all.

    I am laying down the facts here such that people can make educated decisions on what they want to do.





    2011 tribal tattoo wings. cross tribal wings and cross. tribal wings and cross. tribal
  • tribal wings and cross. tribal



  • vga_1977
    04-18 01:15 PM
    not all HR depts are helpful or even knowledgeable about the immigration process.

    "geo-locate" ??? what are you talking about?

    i myself was quite clueless about the immigration process when i started out and got stuck in EB3 unnecessarily. Even though my company is one of the best in the industry they had never done H1 or GC before i came along and were quite clueless about it.

    This forum is meant for asking immigration questions...lets be helpful rather than speculate on the person's circumstances or acumen.

    Thank you very much, you are right.

    same thing happened to me, my HR dept. not sure what to process they left option to me. they have mixed result with Madurai Kamaraj open university. Right now we are working with attorney to do the education evaluation.
    - vga



    more...


    tribal wings and cross. Cross Tattoos Sketch
  • Cross Tattoos Sketch



  • test101
    07-18 11:02 PM
    I-140 on 6/07 & pending
    I-485 arrived to NSC july-1st @10:10 pm
    status unknown.





    tribal wings and cross. temporary cross tattoo
  • temporary cross tattoo



  • masouds
    09-17 01:56 PM
    http://judiciary.edgeboss.net/real-live/judiciary/17223/56_judiciary-coj_2141_070212.smi

    Wait, what kind of link is it? I've tried with 4 (Firefox, IE6, Chrome and Safari) and they all want to save that link. MediaPlayer and Quicktime refuse to play it too. WTF?



    more...


    tribal wings and cross. cross tattoo with wings. cross
  • cross tattoo with wings. cross



  • logiclife
    02-13 07:18 PM
    A lot of people, including me have lost faith in IV. They are not going to pay. We don't know what IV is working on and we don't believe it can do anything. The sooner IV accepts it, the better. I have seen this personally in talking to people and you can see the evidence with less than 300 people contributing. IV needs to produce results first.

    Before you ladies jump on me with your (p)curses for personal attacks, read on.

    IV needs to figure out other ways to generate cash if it thinks that would help. One way would be advertising on the site. I think IV has built this website well and it is an asset it needs to use NOW. I believe IV can charge up to $10,000 a day for advertising on the website. That would be $300,000/month or $3.6 million a year. Even $3000/day would result in over $1 million. That should not be very difficult to do.

    A lot of people told us in Jan 2006, that IV will not survive. A lot of people thought that we wont be able to cross $10,000 mark. That includes myself. I did not think we would come this far in first week of Jan 2006. I hadnt met anyone else in core in person. I didnt know CIR will not pass in 2006.

    Things turned out pretty good as you can see, as far as support, membership and contributions go.

    As far as ads are concerned, I dont think we can generate more than 2000 a month in advertisement and its not worth it making the site look like a commercial outlet rather than a non-profit grassroots advocacy site.





    2010 Tribal wings and cross design. tribal wings and cross. house Labels: Cross With Wings
  • house Labels: Cross With Wings



  • pappu
    07-01 09:38 PM
    It is sad to say the thread started by one of the senior member on similar lines was closed abruptly for discussion.I know IV's main intension is to help on immigration front but it won't be too different to help other immigrant brothers trapped in situations like this.

    Are there any reservations on voicing opinios about this?

    gc_freedom

    No thread was closed. I just started a new thread with a post from another thread.



    more...


    tribal wings and cross. makeup tribal wings and cross.
  • makeup tribal wings and cross.



  • 485Mbe4001
    02-01 05:20 PM
    maybe we should have a 'sounding board' section where such threads can be started where you can cirb all you want about desi companies/consultants and other issues you want to get out of your system. You do realize that many people read these threads. Spritied discussions are great but upto a certain point and if they help the cause.

    We are a small community here and all of us are stuck in a problem we DID NOT create. we are a part of a system that is broken. Instead of crying about problems, lets try and figure out ways to solve one for a change.

    if people cannot contribute financially, conrtibute your time and talk to people about IV. Try to meet sucessful/influential immigrants and see if they can help us out, see if they can help us with their contacts. Try to seek people who are stuck in this mess and educate them about it. Get leads on people who can help us out.

    Start a thread that mentions what you have done to help IV maybe people will learn from that
    thanks,





    hair tribal wings and cross. tribal tribal wings and cross. hairstyles Wings Tribal Cross
  • hairstyles Wings Tribal Cross



  • apb
    02-16 03:22 PM
    CPO mail for both of us.
    Thanks everybody for all the wishes.



    more...


    tribal wings and cross. cross wings tattoo.
  • cross wings tattoo.



  • rajagopal_04
    12-27 07:50 AM
    My wife went for H4 visa on Dec 19. I booked flight ticket on 28th. So it seems like I need to postpone the date by at least a week.

    Your comments are welcome...Thanks!!

    I am still waiting for the passport.:( I contacted both VFS and US consulate for status. Hope i will get it soon.:confused: Please someone who also waited long, could you post your waiting days, this would give me an estimate days i may need to wait. Thanks for your help.





    hot Cross Tattoos Sketch tribal wings and cross. Tribal Crosses With Wings.
  • Tribal Crosses With Wings.



  • locomotive36
    01-24 07:15 PM
    Guys,

    How long it takes to get your passport back, stamped with a H4 visa, from the time you attend interview at the Chennai consulate.

    Do they delay even for H4's these days? Want to know the average turn around time to make travel plans.

    Please share your experiences.

    Thanks!



    more...


    house tribal wings cross. skull with tribal wings and cross. Tribal wings and cross design.
  • Tribal wings and cross design.



  • samnay
    04-08 09:14 AM
    Just contributed $100 and asked several of my friends to join.

    Btw, I do not see anthing in the amendments to address labor backlog reduction problem? Is that not goal of IV any more?





    tattoo temporary cross tattoo tribal wings and cross. tribal wings and cross tattoo
  • tribal wings and cross tattoo



  • admin
    02-23 07:11 AM
    eb3_nepa,

    To quickly answer your question, QGA has already begun working for us. More information will be coming up shortly.



    more...


    pictures cross tattoo with wings. cross tribal wings and cross. 84%
  • 84%



  • gsc999
    07-14 09:50 AM
    Apologies for the afterthought, this may not be necessary but carry your H1-B with you to the event venue.





    dresses Tribal Crosses With Wings. tribal wings and cross. Red-emption
  • Red-emption



  • pa_arora
    01-31 02:02 PM
    i had 25 of my friends voted for it and now its on number 3 and 11 respectively.

    WOOOO HOOOO.



    more...


    makeup makeup tribal wings and cross. tribal wings and cross. tribal wings cross. skull with
  • tribal wings cross. skull with



  • ak27
    06-14 10:15 AM
    I guess I may fall victim of FBI background check. Even though, my priority date is not current yet but, it should be next couple of months based on recent EB-2 movement. We had our AOS interview last Nov and IO told us that she is going to initiate another Background check as original BC is more than two years old. In the end of April, I made an Infopass appointment out of curiosity because Background check use to be a major source of delay for many people. Service Rep on window told me that my Background check has not come back yet.. It was almost 5 months since it was ordered.. She did not elaborate on why was it pending.. She asked me couple of weird question which did not make any sense to me. I have schedule another appointment in next couple of days to find out where do I stand. I would like to keep my expectations in check as pending BC can delay it even when priority dates are current.
    Can anyone on forum please provide some info on what can be done if Background check is pending over 180 days.. I can make a request to my Congressmen and ask for their help... Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated..

    Thanks





    girlfriend tribal wings and cross tattoo tribal wings and cross. Black tribal wings T-Shirts
  • Black tribal wings T-Shirts



  • suriajay12
    01-14 11:36 AM
    Hello,

    We dont see any action from core members anymore. I am watching so many threads. We expect more action items even week or 2 weeks. There are so many ideas floating around and which can get better attention if core works by putting some in agenda. I dont intend to hurt anyone.But we can do more.
    I hope I participated more, but hooked up with internation travel every 2 weeks and its sucking my time.
    If core is unable to do anything due to lack of money, please let us know that, and there are many who will come forward, but we need soem action that takes care of EVERYBODYS interests.





    hairstyles cross wings tattoo. tribal wings and cross. tribal wings and cross tattoo.
  • tribal wings and cross tattoo.



  • B3NKobe
    06-10 04:23 AM
    discualify theeemmm! You said no mods... that way I would have less competition! (j/k) :P
    :lol::lol: -- Come on people, we want more entries!! Well I do im sure the people who have already submitted dont :P:P





    pcs
    04-19 08:25 AM
    You mean members who have not contributed anything so far, right?

    let us do this





    ilikekilo
    04-09 01:57 PM
    Sameet,

    I know it is a weird question. But I'd still go ahead and ask it.

    What documents that USCIS expects for a scenario like this?

    My situation: My wife still hasn't weaned off nursing completely.
    My child is 1 year 3 months old. My wife got an RFE for TB test.
    Plus she is in India currently.

    Would sending the birth certificate of child be enough to prove the existence of 1 yr 3 month old child? OR would USCIS requires doctors's input also? O do they require anything else to prove baby is still being nursed.?

    Thansk for your response,
    GCisaDawg



    i will go ahead and give my take on this based on my experience

    1) some doctors DO NOT give a waiver since they think its OK to take a TB test during pregnancy itself, let alone not taking after child birth. so call the doc b4 you go.
    2) I believe as long as the doctor gives you a blanket waiver it should be fine, thats all the proof you probably mifght need..

    I dont think USCIS is so crude to go into getting excruciating evidence in these type of situations...good luck;)

    I would call the USCIS if first off , they could give you more time..saying that she is traveling....if not get a blanker waiver..



    No comments:

    Post a Comment