raysaikat
06-12 01:14 PM
I am sorry, I should have worded it properly. My message was for people tailgating too close. On a rainy day, one of my friends skidded and hit a vehicle in front of him when it stopped suddenly, but he was the one given the ticket.
I completely agree. I personally maintain a very safe distance and in slippery roads I increase that.
I completely agree. I personally maintain a very safe distance and in slippery roads I increase that.
wallpaper When Victoria Beckham
smartboy75
09-29 02:36 AM
They might have found some irregularity or discrepancy in your current petition! Never heard of something like this before though!
Please consult a lawyer Your question is better answered by him!
Good Luck
hey aviko21 ...
Thanks for the reply....You may be right ..in that they must have found some discrepancy in my current petition....but if that is the case ..should'nt they raise an RFE for the current H1 petition which is pending....rather than re-opening an already approved case ???
Please consult a lawyer Your question is better answered by him!
Good Luck
hey aviko21 ...
Thanks for the reply....You may be right ..in that they must have found some discrepancy in my current petition....but if that is the case ..should'nt they raise an RFE for the current H1 petition which is pending....rather than re-opening an already approved case ???
monkeyman
01-31 10:56 PM
I do not believe that fixing the immigration issue is high on the presidential agenda - especially since the effort is to tie the illegal immigration with legal immigration package!!! We've spent all the money and time in doing the right thing and unfortunately, it looks like we'll be spending more money and make USCIS and Immigration lawyers' bank account fatter!!!
However, the take away from the debate is Obama seems to realize that immigration isn't responsible for all econonomic doldrums - atleast they realize that!!! And there are many legal immigrants who ended up being illegal for things out their control and lack of funds!!! In a way its good, but the bad news is legal immigrants have a long long way to go - and there is no telling when the tide will turn against us!!!
And in this slow economy, its hard to maintain the EAD status - given the dreaded USCIS policies on job changes!!!
However, the take away from the debate is Obama seems to realize that immigration isn't responsible for all econonomic doldrums - atleast they realize that!!! And there are many legal immigrants who ended up being illegal for things out their control and lack of funds!!! In a way its good, but the bad news is legal immigrants have a long long way to go - and there is no telling when the tide will turn against us!!!
And in this slow economy, its hard to maintain the EAD status - given the dreaded USCIS policies on job changes!!!
2011 Victoria Beckham#39;s Hairstyle
abhijitp
12-03 05:58 PM
I like your idea but the minimum is 50$/ month or 100$/ month.
Infact i like the idea of 5$/ month.
If 20,000 people donate 5$/ month = 1.2 million $/ year.
= 1 million $ (after loosing transaction charges)
So next step enable 5$/ month to 100$/ month RECURRING contribution arrangements ASAP.
To avoid transaction charges let users pay quarterly or half-yearly recurring.
i.e. if one wants to donate 5$/ month so it will be 30$/ 6 months etc.
Rgds,
Kris
Why wait? Why not donate NOW whatever your promised amount is for 6 months?
Infact i like the idea of 5$/ month.
If 20,000 people donate 5$/ month = 1.2 million $/ year.
= 1 million $ (after loosing transaction charges)
So next step enable 5$/ month to 100$/ month RECURRING contribution arrangements ASAP.
To avoid transaction charges let users pay quarterly or half-yearly recurring.
i.e. if one wants to donate 5$/ month so it will be 30$/ 6 months etc.
Rgds,
Kris
Why wait? Why not donate NOW whatever your promised amount is for 6 months?
more...

anzerraja
07-20 09:43 AM
There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing the administrative costs of IV.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708
Could you please pledge an amount ?
I have very high regards for Aman due to his dedicated efforts. 64K he spent is the big big amount as an individual.
I suggest, lets have a request to Bollywood artist to organize some shows at USA in benefit of IV (they may give us some discount). We shall pay back 63K to Aman (IV can keep 1k as his contribution).
Other option is 630 people should contribute $100 each to pay back Aman. I received my green card and ready to contribute $100 to this account. I already contributed $700.
Thanks
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708
Could you please pledge an amount ?
I have very high regards for Aman due to his dedicated efforts. 64K he spent is the big big amount as an individual.
I suggest, lets have a request to Bollywood artist to organize some shows at USA in benefit of IV (they may give us some discount). We shall pay back 63K to Aman (IV can keep 1k as his contribution).
Other option is 630 people should contribute $100 each to pay back Aman. I received my green card and ready to contribute $100 to this account. I already contributed $700.
Thanks
chicago60607
09-17 12:51 PM
FInally on recording the vote it actually failed. May be the chair wanted the amendment to pass.
Man, I gave you a green just for the Megatron reference!
By the way, wasn't it Starscream who says "The ayes have it" before dumping them out in space :)
Man, I gave you a green just for the Megatron reference!
By the way, wasn't it Starscream who says "The ayes have it" before dumping them out in space :)
more...
arc
06-13 03:52 PM
EB3 I is still very unfortunate... I guess this is how the melting pot works... correct me if I am wrong.
Out of 140K Visas 7%= 9800 is assigned to India (All Categories)
Out of 9800 - First EB1 then left over EB2 and Then leftover to EB3 :(
From over all left over of 140K - First EB1 then left over EB2 and Then leftover to EB3 (all other countries) - Left over (EB3 China) - Left over to (EB3 India) :(
EB3 India is lowest on the FOOD Chain!!!
Out of 140K Visas 7%= 9800 is assigned to India (All Categories)
Out of 9800 - First EB1 then left over EB2 and Then leftover to EB3 :(
From over all left over of 140K - First EB1 then left over EB2 and Then leftover to EB3 (all other countries) - Left over (EB3 China) - Left over to (EB3 India) :(
EB3 India is lowest on the FOOD Chain!!!
2010 victoria beckham hairstyles

vga_1977
04-18 01:15 PM
not all HR depts are helpful or even knowledgeable about the immigration process.
"geo-locate" ??? what are you talking about?
i myself was quite clueless about the immigration process when i started out and got stuck in EB3 unnecessarily. Even though my company is one of the best in the industry they had never done H1 or GC before i came along and were quite clueless about it.
This forum is meant for asking immigration questions...lets be helpful rather than speculate on the person's circumstances or acumen.
Thank you very much, you are right.
same thing happened to me, my HR dept. not sure what to process they left option to me. they have mixed result with Madurai Kamaraj open university. Right now we are working with attorney to do the education evaluation.
- vga
"geo-locate" ??? what are you talking about?
i myself was quite clueless about the immigration process when i started out and got stuck in EB3 unnecessarily. Even though my company is one of the best in the industry they had never done H1 or GC before i came along and were quite clueless about it.
This forum is meant for asking immigration questions...lets be helpful rather than speculate on the person's circumstances or acumen.
Thank you very much, you are right.
same thing happened to me, my HR dept. not sure what to process they left option to me. they have mixed result with Madurai Kamaraj open university. Right now we are working with attorney to do the education evaluation.
- vga
more...
sledge_hammer
07-18 12:41 PM
Was it the first extension (before the completion of 6 years)?
I got extension for 3 yrs. 140 approved, 485 filed 3 yrs ago
I got extension for 3 yrs. 140 approved, 485 filed 3 yrs ago
hair Victoria Beckham in 17th

chanduv23
06-08 09:17 AM
My dad came to US in 1971 and got a green card at the airport under "Employment based 3rd preference category(For engineers, Doctors and Chartered Accountantss)" though he went back after a few years. Thats how they used to give Green Cards in those days. Lot of engineers, doctors and chartered accountantss migrated in the beginning of 70s. After few years they stopped that and there was a lot of opposition to Indian professionals (professional rivalry), later stage people found it difficult to survive the rivalry, a lot of doctors went through hell when they found themselves getting fired from residencies and denied jobs. Things are a lot better now as these things are very less heard of these days.
more...
BECsufferer
10-06 09:05 PM
What you are seeing right now in US, you'll see that in India begining next year. Indian Property market is ripe for a crash. I wouldn't invest a penny until the dust settles...
You have to understand how the market in India operates versus how it is run in developed countries especially in USA. I don't know if you noticed, but all the property transactions are conducted on credit in USA with minimum persnal contribution ( i.e. down payement). And now in hindsight, we all can understand how this practise was reason for bubble-brust. As an interested home-owner looking for houses currently, I have first hand experience. I say that beacuse people out-bidding me, even in todays market conditions, are putting down zero amount in down payment and in-turn even financing closing costs. So when you have minimal of personal equity at stake, it bothers you least to take risks on other peoples ( say banks) money.
Now lets go to India, and I will stick to North-India, as that's where I have first hand expereience from. Go and talk to any property dealer and enquiry about properties. Wait for few weeks and return to find the rates have gone up. Well lets assume, you agreed upon the sale price and are now ready to conduct transaction. The property dealer is not going to ask you for SS number to check credit wortheness, but rather will ask for cash amount. You pay cash, you have the papers else don't waste time. So with business model, their is little risk involved and hence property business in North-India remains sizzling hot.
If you can afford you must buy piece of land in North India. ALthough maintaining it always remains challange as their are no laws protecting you from Rich-Police-Politician gangs.
You have to understand how the market in India operates versus how it is run in developed countries especially in USA. I don't know if you noticed, but all the property transactions are conducted on credit in USA with minimum persnal contribution ( i.e. down payement). And now in hindsight, we all can understand how this practise was reason for bubble-brust. As an interested home-owner looking for houses currently, I have first hand experience. I say that beacuse people out-bidding me, even in todays market conditions, are putting down zero amount in down payment and in-turn even financing closing costs. So when you have minimal of personal equity at stake, it bothers you least to take risks on other peoples ( say banks) money.
Now lets go to India, and I will stick to North-India, as that's where I have first hand expereience from. Go and talk to any property dealer and enquiry about properties. Wait for few weeks and return to find the rates have gone up. Well lets assume, you agreed upon the sale price and are now ready to conduct transaction. The property dealer is not going to ask you for SS number to check credit wortheness, but rather will ask for cash amount. You pay cash, you have the papers else don't waste time. So with business model, their is little risk involved and hence property business in North-India remains sizzling hot.
If you can afford you must buy piece of land in North India. ALthough maintaining it always remains challange as their are no laws protecting you from Rich-Police-Politician gangs.
hot victoria beckham bob
chanduv23
01-29 07:21 PM
I know a lot of people using pre approved labor certs waiting for GC. What happens to them? I think this rule will affect only those who are trying to do Labor substitution in future.
more...
house Victoria Beckham Short
Bokke
06-07 05:30 PM
And what about mine, must i re-desing it ?
please set up some rules!
please set up some rules!
tattoo Victoria Beckham Haircut
chanduv23
03-13 11:48 AM
I completely disagree with your message here. You dont even know what the personal reason for not participating in a state chapter is. I, for one, am unable to join a state chapter, because , the nearest chapter is 400 miles and 2 states away. What good would it do to me to join something that I can never be part of. I wanted to start a state chapter here in my place, but I couldnt find any useful resources on how to do it. May be eb3_nepa has some reasons like it.
Like you said, IV is not a top-down organization, which means everyone is responsible for everyone. I dont see anything wrong with eb3_nepa's questions. He wanted to know what is going on. I am sure there are lots of people around here who has the same questions.
The Admin Fixes letter campaign was a good initiative. But, the target date got moved twice, and now I dont even know when the end date is.
May be IV should be a top-down organization. Any organization as big as IV would probably be better served with a Top Team. That team could probably elected by the community. I am confident, that most of our members wouldnt even mind spending a few extra bucks to pay a honarary amount to this team for their efforts and time. Then there will be more structure and accountability and action going on around here.
I came to know about IV pretty late. When I did learn about IV and joined IV, I was a very enthusiastic participant. Of late, I do believe IV is fading away. I dont see so many activities going on around here. Like eb3_nepa and few others said, IV is right now becoming just another Immigration portal. It is starting to lose its identity.
After doing all the hard work to gather a mass or like minded people, it will be shameful, if IV drifts away from its stated aim. So, may be it is time for every member, including core members like you to refect upon things and come up with ways to make this organization more transparent and more accessible for people like me.
Like Waldenpond said, it is probably not wise to list all the items going on in the portal. The work around to that would be, we can add another membership type which is more restrictive. This membership group will have only members whose identities have been verified. Once this group is created, IV can post all the happenings accessible to them. This will help people like me who are unable to be part of any state chapter to know what is happening at IV. Keep our sprits high.
Thank you
The primary reason for disconnects and inability towards working in structure is because IV is primarily a volunteer organization and everyone are unpaid volunteers.
I agree that a lot of State chapters are not functional. some of them were reborn after death, some are very active some are not - as a matter of fact I lead the Tri State chapter and this had to be reborn as it was lead by someone else before and they did what they could and gave up. Now we have some wonderful chapter members who are really helping out and doing a great job. we combined the 3 states for better numbers and better coordination. the leads have strived very hard and continue to strive hard.
There are times when other things take up priority and the leadership may not be in a position to be active.
I think part of the frustration is because there do not seem to be frequest updates these days.
This is what I recommend. Contact the state chapter leader who is nearest to your state. You can join the state chapter.
For some very important reasons, updates canot be posted on the website.
With regard to eb3_nepa's case - I think he is from Tri State area doors are always open for him to join the state chapter
Like you said, IV is not a top-down organization, which means everyone is responsible for everyone. I dont see anything wrong with eb3_nepa's questions. He wanted to know what is going on. I am sure there are lots of people around here who has the same questions.
The Admin Fixes letter campaign was a good initiative. But, the target date got moved twice, and now I dont even know when the end date is.
May be IV should be a top-down organization. Any organization as big as IV would probably be better served with a Top Team. That team could probably elected by the community. I am confident, that most of our members wouldnt even mind spending a few extra bucks to pay a honarary amount to this team for their efforts and time. Then there will be more structure and accountability and action going on around here.
I came to know about IV pretty late. When I did learn about IV and joined IV, I was a very enthusiastic participant. Of late, I do believe IV is fading away. I dont see so many activities going on around here. Like eb3_nepa and few others said, IV is right now becoming just another Immigration portal. It is starting to lose its identity.
After doing all the hard work to gather a mass or like minded people, it will be shameful, if IV drifts away from its stated aim. So, may be it is time for every member, including core members like you to refect upon things and come up with ways to make this organization more transparent and more accessible for people like me.
Like Waldenpond said, it is probably not wise to list all the items going on in the portal. The work around to that would be, we can add another membership type which is more restrictive. This membership group will have only members whose identities have been verified. Once this group is created, IV can post all the happenings accessible to them. This will help people like me who are unable to be part of any state chapter to know what is happening at IV. Keep our sprits high.
Thank you
The primary reason for disconnects and inability towards working in structure is because IV is primarily a volunteer organization and everyone are unpaid volunteers.
I agree that a lot of State chapters are not functional. some of them were reborn after death, some are very active some are not - as a matter of fact I lead the Tri State chapter and this had to be reborn as it was lead by someone else before and they did what they could and gave up. Now we have some wonderful chapter members who are really helping out and doing a great job. we combined the 3 states for better numbers and better coordination. the leads have strived very hard and continue to strive hard.
There are times when other things take up priority and the leadership may not be in a position to be active.
I think part of the frustration is because there do not seem to be frequest updates these days.
This is what I recommend. Contact the state chapter leader who is nearest to your state. You can join the state chapter.
For some very important reasons, updates canot be posted on the website.
With regard to eb3_nepa's case - I think he is from Tri State area doors are always open for him to join the state chapter
more...
pictures Victoria Beckham inverted bob
kubmilegaGC
09-14 11:38 PM
My lawyer put in a SR on Sept 1. On Sept 11 i recd. the email saying that i was approved. My situation was similar to yours. Same company for 8 years, no RFE - infact no updates on my online status since Sept 2007 when it was first updated to reflect the fact that the application was recd at NSC. So i am assuming that SR triggered review of the application but with USCIS who knows.
Hopefully you will get your approval soon if my case is any indicator (admitted the sample size = 1)
Good luck,
Krishnan
details:
PD : April 2004
July 2nd Filer
I-485 approved : 9/11/09
CPO : 9/11/09
I have now 2 SRs one was opened on 9/4 (for myself - primary applicant) and one on 9/11 my wife - she got reply today like 1 working day after - which is surprising - that " her case is with the officer and getting reviewed - I guess the standard reply.
I hope the SAMPLE OF SIZE of 1 works for everybody. Thanks for voting!
Hopefully you will get your approval soon if my case is any indicator (admitted the sample size = 1)
Good luck,
Krishnan
details:
PD : April 2004
July 2nd Filer
I-485 approved : 9/11/09
CPO : 9/11/09
I have now 2 SRs one was opened on 9/4 (for myself - primary applicant) and one on 9/11 my wife - she got reply today like 1 working day after - which is surprising - that " her case is with the officer and getting reviewed - I guess the standard reply.
I hope the SAMPLE OF SIZE of 1 works for everybody. Thanks for voting!
dresses More Victoria Beckham

snathan
04-18 02:47 PM
My M.C.A was 3 years. this will help?
-vga
You 3 years Bachelor might be an issue... also your Bachelor and Master's are not in the same field. So I am really doubtful you will get through EB2. Now a days USCIS is very strict about the degree..
-vga
You 3 years Bachelor might be an issue... also your Bachelor and Master's are not in the same field. So I am really doubtful you will get through EB2. Now a days USCIS is very strict about the degree..
more...
makeup Victoria Beckham wore a dark
franklin
07-11 07:48 PM
To answer the flowers question:-
Yes, we will be handing out flowers at the rally to tie it to the incredible success of the recent bouquet sending effort (again, kudos guys and gals)
Thank you english_august for your suggestions regarding pr handling as well.
Yes, we will be handing out flowers at the rally to tie it to the incredible success of the recent bouquet sending effort (again, kudos guys and gals)
Thank you english_august for your suggestions regarding pr handling as well.
girlfriend house Victoria Beckham Hair
trueguy
08-19 03:24 PM
Total AOS applications pending as of June-2008 is 740,969.
What percentage of them is Eb-3? where did you get that 55% from?
What % of EB3 is from india? Where did you get that 30% from?
Thanks,
g
This pending AOS number (740,969) includes family based AOS and EB based. So we should ask them how many of these are EB based (including EB2/EB3).
Mr Gotcher said one time that there are about 400K EB cases pending. So if that is true and USCIS doesn't waste any visas going forward then this backlog should clear in about 3-4 years assuming same rate of new applications in EB2 category
What percentage of them is Eb-3? where did you get that 55% from?
What % of EB3 is from india? Where did you get that 30% from?
Thanks,
g
This pending AOS number (740,969) includes family based AOS and EB based. So we should ask them how many of these are EB based (including EB2/EB3).
Mr Gotcher said one time that there are about 400K EB cases pending. So if that is true and USCIS doesn't waste any visas going forward then this backlog should clear in about 3-4 years assuming same rate of new applications in EB2 category
hairstyles hairstyles Victoria Beckhams
mlk
06-13 09:09 AM
:rd:
sunny1000
12-11 11:15 AM
I went for the visa stamping in chennai consulate on Dec 5th. After a few questions, the officer granted me the visa and said i will receive the passport in a few days. But so far haven't yet received my passport. Does anyone know what is happening? is anyone faced such situation before? I heard about this admin processing and delays in stamping but i thot the officer would usually give out some kind of form to you during the interview if your case goes thru such processing.
The web-site says we can send an e-mail to the consulate regarding any questions for NIV if it's pending more than 5 days. Has anybody done that and what would be the response?
Please respond. i am running short of time as i have to travel back to US soon.
I went for stamping last month. It took the consulate 2 days to deliver it to VFS. I collected it at their Gopalapuram office. So, if you had gone on the 5th, it would have been the 7th or may even be the 8th by the time VFS received it. Since you did not collect it at their office, it would have been mailed via courier that same day. Now, it is up to the courier company to deliver it ASAP (blue dart, I think). Call VFS and ask them if they received it from the Consulate. They are very professional. If they have not, then, it is still sitting in the consulate and can be due to this new rule which I have posted in a different thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16031
The web-site says we can send an e-mail to the consulate regarding any questions for NIV if it's pending more than 5 days. Has anybody done that and what would be the response?
Please respond. i am running short of time as i have to travel back to US soon.
I went for stamping last month. It took the consulate 2 days to deliver it to VFS. I collected it at their Gopalapuram office. So, if you had gone on the 5th, it would have been the 7th or may even be the 8th by the time VFS received it. Since you did not collect it at their office, it would have been mailed via courier that same day. Now, it is up to the courier company to deliver it ASAP (blue dart, I think). Call VFS and ask them if they received it from the Consulate. They are very professional. If they have not, then, it is still sitting in the consulate and can be due to this new rule which I have posted in a different thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16031
gctest
10-04 03:47 PM
i have a fan following...yay
and i will keep writing "lower case i" coz it bothers you so much :D:D:D
Guess what the latest news is :D:D:D
gctest is a perfect jackass, think he is also a complete fraud.
If you look at his posts, initially he said despite holding a doctorate and being around since 1996, he is EB2. So far so good.
Then he says his dependents got approved on his EB2, while his case is rotting (????:D)
The story changes dramatically after you point out if he is the real cream of the crop, he should have been easily qualified for EB1.
The latest, breaking news is that he's from a top-notch research univ and has approved 140 in EB1 but still he's gonna fight for what's fair and against what's unfair (:D:D:D:D:D)
Everything is made up, because the story changes all the time, when you attack him. I think the truth of the matter is he's EB2 and he's lying about EB1.
His case never ever qualified for EB1 (publishing some academic trash doesn't qualify you for anything, see my earlier post on this thread regarding this), so he's completely sore and has lost his mind.
and i will keep writing "lower case i" coz it bothers you so much :D:D:D
Guess what the latest news is :D:D:D
gctest is a perfect jackass, think he is also a complete fraud.
If you look at his posts, initially he said despite holding a doctorate and being around since 1996, he is EB2. So far so good.
Then he says his dependents got approved on his EB2, while his case is rotting (????:D)
The story changes dramatically after you point out if he is the real cream of the crop, he should have been easily qualified for EB1.
The latest, breaking news is that he's from a top-notch research univ and has approved 140 in EB1 but still he's gonna fight for what's fair and against what's unfair (:D:D:D:D:D)
Everything is made up, because the story changes all the time, when you attack him. I think the truth of the matter is he's EB2 and he's lying about EB1.
His case never ever qualified for EB1 (publishing some academic trash doesn't qualify you for anything, see my earlier post on this thread regarding this), so he's completely sore and has lost his mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment