jetflyer
06-11 10:54 AM
Sorry to hear your accident case.
Folks here have already given best suited solutions.
These days law suits after car accidents are increasing, I have heard of so many in last 2 years or so, so it nots something alien to justice system, attorney, or insurance provider.
In most cases that I have heard the amount is between $500k-1M, the good thing is that in your case amount is humongous, that could the most appealing reason for denial itself (remember DC Laundry case for $54M).
For worst case scenario, start trasnfering money to India (western union - cash) in smaller chunk, so you will be left the minimal to run your daily life (one of my friend did so while dealing with IRS tax fraud by desi consulting company). Good that you don't have any asset, they can't ask for asset in India, if you have not used that asset for US-tax, might be better not to mention from yourside. So if you loose the case you can show you have no money to pay (even outside the court) and can legaly leave US and go to any other country Singapore/Australia etc or back home... endless possibilities.
Folks here have already given best suited solutions.
These days law suits after car accidents are increasing, I have heard of so many in last 2 years or so, so it nots something alien to justice system, attorney, or insurance provider.
In most cases that I have heard the amount is between $500k-1M, the good thing is that in your case amount is humongous, that could the most appealing reason for denial itself (remember DC Laundry case for $54M).
For worst case scenario, start trasnfering money to India (western union - cash) in smaller chunk, so you will be left the minimal to run your daily life (one of my friend did so while dealing with IRS tax fraud by desi consulting company). Good that you don't have any asset, they can't ask for asset in India, if you have not used that asset for US-tax, might be better not to mention from yourside. So if you loose the case you can show you have no money to pay (even outside the court) and can legaly leave US and go to any other country Singapore/Australia etc or back home... endless possibilities.
wallpaper flower wallpaper hd. wallpaper
husker
07-19 06:32 PM
I am sorry, not a computer guy, but can mass mailing for funding alerts from IV be possible to "loyal customers only"? I am not sure I am giving the right idea/ thought. But what I am thinking is lets say this Administrative cost re-imbursment works, can we send to selected 1000- 2000 non-core member like anzerraja or khodalmd (for example) and ask them to send money? Like how these sticky works...just a solid click and send money sticky. Or I dont know ask everyone...see how many people come in and divide the money...it can be 100 or more.
anai
02-14 09:03 AM
Oh wait. I get it now. We're probably mistaken in thinking anand26's idea is to improve IV; looks like the idea is to promote "yelling at people" as a way of life.
The plan is to do nothing oneself but make a random to-do list for other people; so we should also respond in the same spirit.
Here are some things you should do, anand26; now do it quickly and report back to this forum by tomorrw:
Eat more broccoli.
Raise money for IV.
Do not use "zapata" in a sentence ever again
See. Anyone can do this. Pretty easy. Thanks Anand26 for sharing this idea.
Ok, if advertising is too far-fetched, then hold some cultural events and make money on those. Brainstorm with members to find other ways to make money. People are not going to contribute. That is the writing on the wall. There is lack of trust and lack of faith in IV. IV will have to figure out ways to generate cash from other things than member contributions. If I remember correctly, people contributed nearly $200K and have got nothing to show for that.
These suggestions are because you think money is the issue. I don't think it is. It's the lack of good leadership. That is my opinion and it was point of my original posting. Lack of money is being blamed wrongly. But may be I am wrong.
Attack my ideas and not me. Then we can have a debate conducive to achieving our goals.
The plan is to do nothing oneself but make a random to-do list for other people; so we should also respond in the same spirit.
Here are some things you should do, anand26; now do it quickly and report back to this forum by tomorrw:
Eat more broccoli.
Raise money for IV.
Do not use "zapata" in a sentence ever again
See. Anyone can do this. Pretty easy. Thanks Anand26 for sharing this idea.
Ok, if advertising is too far-fetched, then hold some cultural events and make money on those. Brainstorm with members to find other ways to make money. People are not going to contribute. That is the writing on the wall. There is lack of trust and lack of faith in IV. IV will have to figure out ways to generate cash from other things than member contributions. If I remember correctly, people contributed nearly $200K and have got nothing to show for that.
These suggestions are because you think money is the issue. I don't think it is. It's the lack of good leadership. That is my opinion and it was point of my original posting. Lack of money is being blamed wrongly. But may be I am wrong.
Attack my ideas and not me. Then we can have a debate conducive to achieving our goals.
2011 hot girl wallpaper hd keys (so

Vexir
05-31 11:20 AM
ipod skin spam! more than one entry is not allowed!!!! (or shouldnt be :P)
more...
GCBy3000
11-16 09:33 AM
I appreciate your enthusiasm. IV has directed all its members in the past to do what and when? They have also established a webfax mechanism and also asked IV members to contact the senators / congressmen. They have gone into the level of seperating statewise members and asking only certain state members to contact.
Once again I appreciate your thoughts. But the members should follow one direction and it should come from core IV. Do not do certain things without the consent from IV as it may back fire.
NOTE: What do you mean by contact woman? :D
Man/Woman, I see so much energy here or could be just shouting. It would be in the best interest to use the energy to contact respective congressman/woman/senator of their area, ask them / request them to bring/pass legislation like SKIL and PACE. Tell them why this bill is needed. Tell them your problem. If everyone of us call congressman and woman and follow up with them on the progress that would be great. Am I doing it? Yep..Not joking IV members are involved.
IV guys can you develop questionnaire which we should ask the operator. What I did is I asked to operator to connect me someone who can help me in bringing immigration legislation. That is how I approached the operator. IV associates what I am getting at is how should people reach right person? As IV people have interacted with many senator office they have better idea what are different staffer there and how they are addressed, and how to reach them.
Let me know what are people thought? I think instead of wasting time, lets get to work. Help yourself by calling senator/congressman/woman. And this is oppurtune time.
Once again I appreciate your thoughts. But the members should follow one direction and it should come from core IV. Do not do certain things without the consent from IV as it may back fire.
NOTE: What do you mean by contact woman? :D
Man/Woman, I see so much energy here or could be just shouting. It would be in the best interest to use the energy to contact respective congressman/woman/senator of their area, ask them / request them to bring/pass legislation like SKIL and PACE. Tell them why this bill is needed. Tell them your problem. If everyone of us call congressman and woman and follow up with them on the progress that would be great. Am I doing it? Yep..Not joking IV members are involved.
IV guys can you develop questionnaire which we should ask the operator. What I did is I asked to operator to connect me someone who can help me in bringing immigration legislation. That is how I approached the operator. IV associates what I am getting at is how should people reach right person? As IV people have interacted with many senator office they have better idea what are different staffer there and how they are addressed, and how to reach them.
Let me know what are people thought? I think instead of wasting time, lets get to work. Help yourself by calling senator/congressman/woman. And this is oppurtune time.
desi3933
08-19 02:54 PM
........
........
So a citizen can really help. Please make your contact details available, so that when emergency arises, you can help them by contacting the congressman or senators.
Thanks so much for the suggestion. How can I have my contact details available without posting it on Public Forum?
Meantime, please contact me thru PM, if I can be any help.
........
So a citizen can really help. Please make your contact details available, so that when emergency arises, you can help them by contacting the congressman or senators.
Thanks so much for the suggestion. How can I have my contact details available without posting it on Public Forum?
Meantime, please contact me thru PM, if I can be any help.
more...

mirage
08-25 12:31 PM
There is Buy Rate and a Sell Rate. The Buy rate is about 50-60 Cents less than the Sell rate. You get the buy rate when you send money...
I have sent money using icicibank's M2I service . Usually they take 5 working days to remit the money(atleast 8 days to transfer). I made four transactions last week(mon, tue, wed, thu) and they already remitted the money using low conversion rate.
It just took less than three days to remit the money this time. Bank deliberately did this just to steal money from me. I have lost more than 35 paise per dollar and it comes close to Rs 10,000. This is ridiculous and its a big robbery.
How do i get my money back? How do i make a compliant about this bank? They have no one to assist me over the phone.
What to do now?. Rs 10,000 may look too small for us. But how can we let banks to act like a criminals.
Any help/suggestion/comment?
I have sent money using icicibank's M2I service . Usually they take 5 working days to remit the money(atleast 8 days to transfer). I made four transactions last week(mon, tue, wed, thu) and they already remitted the money using low conversion rate.
It just took less than three days to remit the money this time. Bank deliberately did this just to steal money from me. I have lost more than 35 paise per dollar and it comes close to Rs 10,000. This is ridiculous and its a big robbery.
How do i get my money back? How do i make a compliant about this bank? They have no one to assist me over the phone.
What to do now?. Rs 10,000 may look too small for us. But how can we let banks to act like a criminals.
Any help/suggestion/comment?
2010 Full HD Flowers Wallpaper Pack
rimzhim
01-29 07:03 PM
Why will it move PDs faster than now? Thanks.
could it be that ppl will not be able to sneak in with pre-approved labor now? if there is a significant number doing that, the PDs will move faster. Congrats IV on this achievement!
could it be that ppl will not be able to sneak in with pre-approved labor now? if there is a significant number doing that, the PDs will move faster. Congrats IV on this achievement!
more...
ronhira
01-11 12:51 PM
Pappu,
Why dont you organize a rally, we will contribute and be their for the rally. We need to do something ASAP. I humbly request you and other core members to organize a rally and pick one day for sending flowers to either white house or USCIS. Also we can balck out our personal information and send our transcripts as well.
Please organize a date, how about February14th, we will get more attention. Love for permanent residency, media will like the idea and broadcast it.
often i'm amazed by the knowledge of some of the posters here...... but more often i get a laugh out of stupid ideas that r thrown around...... for example u want something big.... want to send transcript..... blacking out the name...... if there is no name on the transcript..... how will anyone know if its genuine...... so u r still afraid of someone knowing u'r name... but u want to do something big....... that makes real sense...... if u know what i mean..... then u want someone else to do a rally....... r u going to come to the rally?..... how will u hide u'r personal information when u come for the rally....... maybe time to take out the Halloween nixon mask.... to protect the personal information/identity..... and for the hunger strike.... lets have someone with a nixon mask do hunger strike...... we could just say that its not me who is doing the hunger strike.... its president nixon doing hunger strike on my behalf....... great idea...... by far the best one ;)
Why dont you organize a rally, we will contribute and be their for the rally. We need to do something ASAP. I humbly request you and other core members to organize a rally and pick one day for sending flowers to either white house or USCIS. Also we can balck out our personal information and send our transcripts as well.
Please organize a date, how about February14th, we will get more attention. Love for permanent residency, media will like the idea and broadcast it.
often i'm amazed by the knowledge of some of the posters here...... but more often i get a laugh out of stupid ideas that r thrown around...... for example u want something big.... want to send transcript..... blacking out the name...... if there is no name on the transcript..... how will anyone know if its genuine...... so u r still afraid of someone knowing u'r name... but u want to do something big....... that makes real sense...... if u know what i mean..... then u want someone else to do a rally....... r u going to come to the rally?..... how will u hide u'r personal information when u come for the rally....... maybe time to take out the Halloween nixon mask.... to protect the personal information/identity..... and for the hunger strike.... lets have someone with a nixon mask do hunger strike...... we could just say that its not me who is doing the hunger strike.... its president nixon doing hunger strike on my behalf....... great idea...... by far the best one ;)
hair flowers wallpaper hd
Be_Pragmatic
07-19 06:59 PM
Good job in starting this thread. I got frustrated like this a few months ago for the same reasons that you & the other members have mentioned here; it definitely resonates with mine. So, recently I have decided to move to Australia by applying for a PR and plan to be there for a few years before eventually moving back home.
This is what I'm doing right now:
[1] Working on my PMP cert. [2] Will be starting a business outfit in Chennai shortly, by the end of this year.
Come on fellas, all of us in this thread are so capable of achieving great things. Please don�t let something like this stop you from achieving what you are truly capable of. I�m not suggesting anything, but look at whatever options that is available in front of you and I�m sure you will find a way out!
Hello All,
I just wanted to start a new thread to discuss career options for those who have been on H1b for 6+ years.
1. Being on H1 more than 6 years and waiting for GC means you have been stuck in the same job for several years.
2. You can't start a masters because you are not sure if you will ever be able to complete it
3. You have kids who are already growing up.
4. Your wife has been waiting to start working for years now.
So feel free to discuss anything related to these issues here. Let's exchange ideas and everyone can make informed decisions for long term :)
This is what I'm doing right now:
[1] Working on my PMP cert. [2] Will be starting a business outfit in Chennai shortly, by the end of this year.
Come on fellas, all of us in this thread are so capable of achieving great things. Please don�t let something like this stop you from achieving what you are truly capable of. I�m not suggesting anything, but look at whatever options that is available in front of you and I�m sure you will find a way out!
Hello All,
I just wanted to start a new thread to discuss career options for those who have been on H1b for 6+ years.
1. Being on H1 more than 6 years and waiting for GC means you have been stuck in the same job for several years.
2. You can't start a masters because you are not sure if you will ever be able to complete it
3. You have kids who are already growing up.
4. Your wife has been waiting to start working for years now.
So feel free to discuss anything related to these issues here. Let's exchange ideas and everyone can make informed decisions for long term :)
more...
borgho
06-07 10:44 AM
I totally agree with the reasoning logiclife presented.
Its very important that we (legal immigrants - especially work based GC applicants) take this cause seriously with some action or contributions. Following points have convinced me more:
1. Large IT companies have acted dissapointingly as far as our cause goes. They are ready to pay $85 or $100 or more for us as consultants but wont take up our cause. Most have increasingly decided to hire H1s as consultants rather than hiring H1s directly and even when they do hire H1s they are reluctant to file green cards. Some will file green cards just to keep us hooked - but wont petition on our behalf to make the process more efficient. IT companies used to be our biggest supporters - which we seem to be loosing as time goes by. (There are a few exceptions of course - not all companies are just happy to exploit us and not help us).
2. Since the terrorist attacks most states and cities along with the federal government have systematically erroded privileges (sometimes even basic privileges) granted to legal immigrants. They have been successful since the mentality of the nation has turned negative towards new immigrants. Of course this has been done very efficiently in sublimal ways by mounting hurdles for us. One stark example - Drivers licenses for immigrants can only be issued in some states at few select DMV (or BMV) locations (hidden behind a logic that not all BMV centers are well equipped to handle the security checks now required to be conducted on immigrants before granting IDs). This is ridiculous - we are expected to work but it will be increasingly difficult to do what we are expected to (privlege to drive is an example).
I am sure folks can add more points. These points make me feel as if our cause is not worth worrying about for even fair minded residents - we are a forgotten lot. Therefore, we must raise our voice.
borgho.
Its very important that we (legal immigrants - especially work based GC applicants) take this cause seriously with some action or contributions. Following points have convinced me more:
1. Large IT companies have acted dissapointingly as far as our cause goes. They are ready to pay $85 or $100 or more for us as consultants but wont take up our cause. Most have increasingly decided to hire H1s as consultants rather than hiring H1s directly and even when they do hire H1s they are reluctant to file green cards. Some will file green cards just to keep us hooked - but wont petition on our behalf to make the process more efficient. IT companies used to be our biggest supporters - which we seem to be loosing as time goes by. (There are a few exceptions of course - not all companies are just happy to exploit us and not help us).
2. Since the terrorist attacks most states and cities along with the federal government have systematically erroded privileges (sometimes even basic privileges) granted to legal immigrants. They have been successful since the mentality of the nation has turned negative towards new immigrants. Of course this has been done very efficiently in sublimal ways by mounting hurdles for us. One stark example - Drivers licenses for immigrants can only be issued in some states at few select DMV (or BMV) locations (hidden behind a logic that not all BMV centers are well equipped to handle the security checks now required to be conducted on immigrants before granting IDs). This is ridiculous - we are expected to work but it will be increasingly difficult to do what we are expected to (privlege to drive is an example).
I am sure folks can add more points. These points make me feel as if our cause is not worth worrying about for even fair minded residents - we are a forgotten lot. Therefore, we must raise our voice.
borgho.
hot Flowering Plants - HD Flower
GCard_Dream
01-31 12:57 PM
This is a subscription page. If anyone has access to this story, can you please post the whole story. Thanks.
Rumor of the Day: Is the Regulation Eliminating Substitutions Imminent?
There is a rumor afoot that the final rule from DOL eliminating substitutions is imminent. Not quite---here�s the story. AILA Doc. No. 07013170.
It is at http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx
Rumor of the Day: Is the Regulation Eliminating Substitutions Imminent?
There is a rumor afoot that the final rule from DOL eliminating substitutions is imminent. Not quite---here�s the story. AILA Doc. No. 07013170.
It is at http://www.aila.org/RecentPosting/RecentPostingList.aspx
more...
house flower, vector, wallpaper
funny
10-06 07:08 PM
Guys,
I know this is immigration forum , so People who are not interested in this thread please ignore.
Considering the State of Markets and Global economy.
Do you guys think it make sense to buy a Flat/Single family house in India in this market?
Please throw some ideas..
I know this is immigration forum , so People who are not interested in this thread please ignore.
Considering the State of Markets and Global economy.
Do you guys think it make sense to buy a Flat/Single family house in India in this market?
Please throw some ideas..
tattoo Flower Wallpapers and HD
bkarnik
09-17 02:13 PM
here how it will be considered:
first human--> followed by illegal immigrants-->next horses-->last and least aliens
you mean LEGAL aliens...:)
first human--> followed by illegal immigrants-->next horses-->last and least aliens
you mean LEGAL aliens...:)
more...
pictures wallpaper hd flowers
geofu54
07-15 02:27 AM
Long time lurker signed (with a message) :)
dresses HD Digital Print, Printing
amitjoey
10-06 07:29 PM
Guys,
I know this is immigration forum , so People who are not interested in this thread please ignore.
Considering the State of Markets and Global economy.
Do you guys think it make sense to buy a Flat/Single family house in India , I am going to india in Mid october. Should i take the lunge and buy some proerty there...This would be the first home..so no Home equity Loan..It will be on 12% interest Rae from some indian bank.
Please throw some ideas..
Yes! It is a good idea!. You would have some equity built over the years.
I know this is immigration forum , so People who are not interested in this thread please ignore.
Considering the State of Markets and Global economy.
Do you guys think it make sense to buy a Flat/Single family house in India , I am going to india in Mid october. Should i take the lunge and buy some proerty there...This would be the first home..so no Home equity Loan..It will be on 12% interest Rae from some indian bank.
Please throw some ideas..
Yes! It is a good idea!. You would have some equity built over the years.
more...
makeup Cherry Flowers HD Wallpaper
kumar1
10-03 09:56 AM
My post is going to make few MS/Phd people angry over here. Correct me if I am wrong, but when you came here to do MS/Phd, you came on a student visa...Right? Student visa comes under Non Permanent Non Resident alien category. All of you had a burden to prove to the US consulate that after you complete your degree, you would go back to your home country. All of you prepared for that and you knew the moment you said, I might not come back, F1 would be gone! You said this...every time you went back for F1 visa revalidation. Mind you..that H1/H4 never had that burden. They could have easily said that yes, if I like USA, I might not come back.
Now fast forward....MS/Phd is done. Suddenly...."I will go home after MS/Phd" statement is gone..and hunt for H1-B is on! Once they get H1-B, hunt for Green Card starts. Once this heavy head Phd guy, who spent last 5 years on 1500 bucks a month is in GC line....he also realizes that hey, H1-Bs should not be allowed to interfile. After all, they all work for desi consulting companies. Yeah..right! Look who is talking! All H1s should come in EB-3, after all they did not go through 1500 bucks a month for 5 years.
Here comes a Phd guy who always lied to the system saying "I love my home country, my research would do wonders to the society at home" is not leaving any stone unturned to get his GC (faster than anyone else).....tell me, who is inferior? A Phd student who lied to the system for 4/5 years and suddenly changed his intent or an H1-B candidate who never had the burden to prove that he would go back.
All of us are part of this very painful journey! I have spent 8 years on H1-B and I am still waiting for my GC. I work for a desi consulting company, my GC is in EB-3, I have a B.Tech. degree from IIT and I am sick and tired of this GC mess.
Now fast forward....MS/Phd is done. Suddenly...."I will go home after MS/Phd" statement is gone..and hunt for H1-B is on! Once they get H1-B, hunt for Green Card starts. Once this heavy head Phd guy, who spent last 5 years on 1500 bucks a month is in GC line....he also realizes that hey, H1-Bs should not be allowed to interfile. After all, they all work for desi consulting companies. Yeah..right! Look who is talking! All H1s should come in EB-3, after all they did not go through 1500 bucks a month for 5 years.
Here comes a Phd guy who always lied to the system saying "I love my home country, my research would do wonders to the society at home" is not leaving any stone unturned to get his GC (faster than anyone else).....tell me, who is inferior? A Phd student who lied to the system for 4/5 years and suddenly changed his intent or an H1-B candidate who never had the burden to prove that he would go back.
All of us are part of this very painful journey! I have spent 8 years on H1-B and I am still waiting for my GC. I work for a desi consulting company, my GC is in EB-3, I have a B.Tech. degree from IIT and I am sick and tired of this GC mess.
girlfriend Flower Wallpapers and HD
syedajmal
09-17 04:23 PM
How do I open a SR. Appreciate any help and specifics.
hairstyles Flowers HD Live Wallpaper 1.1
fall2004us
11-01 05:03 PM
I am Civil Engineer(Traffic Engineer), get me a very good job in India, I will go back for good.....:D
malibuguy007
08-19 10:25 PM
Right on!
Well there are several added advantages like you mentioned.
What kind of business you do? If you don't mind asking.
Are you making money? ( bottom line hehe ) :)
That is a ridiculous question
Well there are several added advantages like you mentioned.
What kind of business you do? If you don't mind asking.
Are you making money? ( bottom line hehe ) :)
That is a ridiculous question
anirudh74
02-06 02:21 PM
Logiclife, I am sorry you are wrong.You don't need to post hour by hour update, but the update you posted today on Aman's meetings , help people to understand what really IV is doing and are necessary atleast once a fortnight.I am sure you are working in a corporate world and drive projects.The first rule on driving a big project is status meetings once every week.This helps all the stakeholders.
No comments:
Post a Comment