Thursday, June 16, 2011

wallpapers of quotes

images wallpaper quotes on attitude. wallpapers of quotes. nature wallpaper quotes.
  • nature wallpaper quotes.



  • a1b2c3
    04-29 08:57 PM
    As I said in the preface of the list, the bigger objective here is to take certain steps, including proper documentation (e.g. points 2, 3, 4 and 5), in order to maintain PR status. Besides, you never know what documents you would be asked to produce, given that the citizenship process involves more extensive background checks than the GC process. Also, having a log of exit/entry details (point #5) should help quickly fill out Part 7 of the citizenship form (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/N-400.pdf).


    almost 1735 days away from N400.the form looks very long. is there again a long line for it?





    wallpaper nature wallpaper quotes. wallpapers of quotes. wallpaper quotes about love.
  • wallpaper quotes about love.



  • sc3
    09-17 01:46 PM
    People walking in... if there is a 3PM deadline.. they are cutting it very close here.





    wallpapers of quotes. Positive Affirmation / Quote:
  • Positive Affirmation / Quote:



  • walking_dude
    11-28 12:09 PM
    Tommorrow is the D-Day. Let's try to call-in and bust his arguments. What all troublesome questions can we ask him?





    2011 wallpaper quotes about love. wallpapers of quotes. wallpaper quotes for
  • wallpaper quotes for



  • raju123
    02-13 05:59 PM
    I support IV

    Go IV and have solution for Retrogression



    more...


    wallpapers of quotes. cool funny quotes wallpapers.
  • cool funny quotes wallpapers.



  • anzerraja
    07-19 07:38 PM
    There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing Aman's expenses.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...874#post125874


    Could you please pledge an amount ?




    What is obvious is either you have been sleeping all thru or you are new to IV. Aman has made atleast 25-30 trips to DC in last18-20 months





    wallpapers of quotes. wallpaper quote
  • wallpaper quote



  • sundarpn
    01-19 08:55 AM
    Did you get your PassPort back? How many working days did it take to get it back counting from your interview date?

    I had my H1 visa appointment on December 27th in Chennai. They said that my visa was approved and that I would recieve my passport within one week. I have not recieved it yet. I called up the Consulate a few times last week and initially they were saying that 'it would take another 2-3 days'. Finally when I called up on Friday the 4th, they said that another 7 days was needed for the PIMS verification.
    Still no news......I was supposed to fly out on the 6th to report to work on the 8th but had to postpone my ticket.
    Anyone else in the same position please share!
    Thanks



    more...


    wallpapers of quotes. desktop wallpapers quotes
  • desktop wallpapers quotes



  • gc04
    04-29 05:02 AM
    just contributed $100 via pay pal. great job IV, trying to convince for friends for more funds.





    2010 Positive Affirmation / Quote: wallpapers of quotes. wallpaper quotes on attitude.
  • wallpaper quotes on attitude.



  • sayantan76
    05-23 09:42 PM
    When I called Lucille Raybal Allard's office last week, a rep from the office had an extensive conversation with me about both the bills and they have not heard about them before. He recognized me when I called him back to check if they made a decision.

    Alright Folks, Let us not get distracted. We have lots of work to do.
    what was the decision though? not trying to question your calling but just curious on effectiveness.....

    the fact that the person remembered you does not mean anything.....say, i run a hardware shop and have not sold a mousetrap in months - suddenly 3 people come in asking for a mousetrap - despite the fact that i probably get hundreds of customers - chances are i would remember those 3



    more...


    wallpapers of quotes. wallpaper quotes on attitude.
  • wallpaper quotes on attitude.



  • Raji
    07-17 10:42 AM
    We advice not to use this template and form. The message and the organization sending it for their advocacy agenda is very important. Even if you change the wording, people will hardly read the letter. They will look at the organization that sent it and its agenda.

    It is better to call or email your senators and congressmen with a personal message. When there is a need for a fax campaign, IV will activate its fax campaign system here http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46

    If you email or call your Congressmen or Senator, do tell them that you are a member of ImmigrationVoice so that their office can make the connection to your calls, meetings and emails in our advocacy meetings. Another point to note that in person meetings have much more effect than emails. You may get a standard reply to your emails. Sometimes the response may talk about a general immigration position of the senator rather than a specific reply to your question.

    BTW do not quote any bill # yet. If you want to talk about Recapture, just say recapture of unused visas for Employment based category.

    Hi Pappu,
    Not sure I follow your argument here. Why should we not pursue the CIR and Recapture Bill action alert via AILA site. Also I am curious to know why IV has not put up a fax campaign for the same - given that this issue is clearly the focus on much of the IV agenda. Finally, I would think that while it is important to campaign directly to those in the know and power, as IV does and encourages members to do, there is something to be said for the strength of numbers. And one of the many ways IV can demonstrate that strength is not just to quote numbers in lobbying efforts but also to display direct interest of members and indeed non-members via faxes sent. IV Core and Donor Forum - some response from you would help us understand the path being pursued here.

    Regards,

    Raji





    hair wallpaper quotes for wallpapers of quotes. wallpaper quotes on success.
  • wallpaper quotes on success.



  • needhelp!
    11-14 06:53 PM
    Please don't use the thread for just -- discussions sans actions .

    Do take some actions - Have you contacted and posted your Comments to WWJ yet?



    more...


    wallpapers of quotes. wallpapers of quotes on
  • wallpapers of quotes on



  • TomPlate
    07-11 01:06 PM
    guys get the ration card next month free 1kg rice. Please also make sure you get palmoil.





    hot cool funny quotes wallpapers. wallpapers of quotes. mobile wallpapers of quotes.
  • mobile wallpapers of quotes.



  • kumarc123
    01-09 04:46 PM
    Make monthly monetary contribution for IV as a start.......

    I wasn't the lucky July filer, I am sure their are others like me waiting.

    DO a rally and I will be there with contributions, do something big, I am sure more like will join the cause. Not a free rider but at the same time don't like to be taken for a free ride!


    Thanks for your smart comment, however it does not serve the purpose.



    more...


    house cute love quotes wallpapers. wallpapers of quotes. wallpaper quotes life.
  • wallpaper quotes life.



  • Macaca
    11-07 02:27 PM
    The following are clear cut abuses.

    I want to give some fraud and abuse examples. Unfortunately, there are some bad apples in the H-1B visa program.

    In 2005, a man was charged with fraud and misuse of visas, money laundering, and mail fraud for his participation in a multistate scam to smuggle Indian and Pakistani nationals into the United States with fraudulently obtained H-1B visas. The man created fictitious companies, often renting only a cubicle simply to have a mailing address. He fabricated tax returns and submitted over 1,000 false visa petitions.
    Another man pled guilty last August to charges of fraud and conspiracy. This man and an attorney charged foreign nationals thousands of dollars to fraudulently obtain H-1B visas. He provided false documents to substantiate their H-1B petitions.


    Also, an Indian outsourcing company was fined by DOL for paying lower wages. Another example of clear cut fraud.

    I am also anxiously awaiting this report.

    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service is also worried about fraud in the program. This agency's investigative arm, that subdivision called the Fraud Detection and National Security unit, is doing a fraud assessment of the H-1B and L visa programs. I asked the unit to brief my staff on their work, and they reported they are not finished with analyzing the data. Senator Collins of Maine and I put the agency on notice that we are anxiously awaiting this report so we may continue our quest to reform the program appropriately.

    The questions are

    What is a fraud?
    How will yo detect a fraud?
    How many companies are commiting fraud?
    How many workers are involved in fraud?

    Remember, they are not interested in benefit for worker. That is, something that is a problem for worker (kind of issues mentioned in this thread) are not of interest to them.





    tattoo wallpaper quote wallpapers of quotes. Magic Quotes Wallpapers - Free
  • Magic Quotes Wallpapers - Free



  • unchew
    06-11 11:00 PM
    @ElectricGrandpa: You missed the center of the wheel ^^



    more...


    pictures desktop wallpapers quotes wallpapers of quotes. love you quotes wallpaper. i
  • love you quotes wallpaper. i



  • engineer
    01-05 09:58 PM
    I posted this question at Change.gov. It has 301 votes now ...please vote for it and have others do it as well.

    Current US Immigration laws create, long delays for LEGAL, highly skilled immigrants, in getting their permanent residency. These immigrants pay their dues. When you'll address their concerns or you'lll continue to punish them for following law?"





    dresses mobile wallpapers of quotes. wallpapers of quotes. wallpaper quote. quote
  • wallpaper quote. quote



  • GCDream
    07-15 08:10 AM
    Signed



    more...


    makeup wallpaper quotes on attitude. wallpapers of quotes. cute love quotes wallpapers.
  • cute love quotes wallpapers.



  • NKR
    09-25 04:21 PM
    Thanks Lasantha for all your help. Even after getting your green card you continue to participate and help others in this struggle. That is Great. For the sake of disclosure here are some of the messages you left for other members. I think that these messages are extremely abusive and very harsh as compared to the message left for you. Although we do not encourage the use of words like moron, stupid, idiot, we see these words being used often on the forum.

    Lasantha 02:39, 23rd Sep 2007 -23 Ass hole !!!
    Lasantha 10:59, 14th Nov 2007 -27 Eat Crap you bastard!
    Lasantha 00:54, 19th Nov 2007 -27 DUMBASS YOURSELF!!!
    Lasantha 17:03, 5th Dec 2007 -28 WTF
    Lasantha 18:05, 14th Jan 2008 -39 WTF is wrong with you?
    Lasantha 16:06, 11th Mar 2008 -45 Wacko???
    Lasantha 21:29, 18th Mar 2008 -52 what the fuck???

    You be the judge the let us know if you want to know the user who left you that remark. We will go ahead and post that on this thread. And for the sake of fairness, we will also post the members for whom you left the above messages. You be the judge and decide.

    Thanks for your understanding.

    I notice that all the remarks have been made before he/she got his/her GC. It is amazing to know what impact GC makes on a person�s state of mind. Waiting forever for GC is damn frustrating.





    girlfriend Magic Quotes Wallpapers - Free wallpapers of quotes. wallpaper funny quotes. funny
  • wallpaper funny quotes. funny



  • unchew
    06-05 02:21 PM
    I don't know why but that remembers me of Bethoven...





    hairstyles wallpapers of quotes on wallpapers of quotes. wallpapers. est quotes on
  • wallpapers. est quotes on



  • Bytes4Lunch
    08-20 01:01 PM
    Good job laying out all usecases "add78".

    In my case, I travelled back on AP as my visa extension stamping went pending in Mumbai consulate. Came back here with my I-94 indicating "Parolee" as my new status.
    Within 2 weeks, I changed employer as per AC21, they filed for my H1 transfer(premium processing) via Murthy Law Firm. I received a new I94 which put me back in the H1B status. During this 2-3 weeks I was in the US as a parolee I did NOT use the EAD, because you don't have to.
    Interestingly after 3 months of my visa application at Mumbai consulate (2 months after I reached US) I received an email from them asking me to submit my passport for stamping. Its unbelievable that they think applicants would still be waiting in India for 3 months and that their employers would still be interested in keeping them, but I guess after all this ordeal I realised, they just don't care.





    diqingshen
    02-05 07:18 PM
    the current effort will solve this problem.





    Macaca
    02-13 08:57 PM
    Right now 64 members and 149 guests are on line? How do guests get on line? Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment