satyasaich
07-19 10:01 AM
Friend
First of all, there is no typo, never he will say something not real.
Come on, it's not you and me stood up, spent personal time, sacrificed so much.
If you can not contribute for obvious reasons, no one is demanding you. I hope and sincerely wish that 'Aman' doesn't have to sell his house.
It's heart breaking to see such statements
isnt it obvious that its a typo..
Great Job Aman , you are our hero...
First of all, there is no typo, never he will say something not real.
Come on, it's not you and me stood up, spent personal time, sacrificed so much.
If you can not contribute for obvious reasons, no one is demanding you. I hope and sincerely wish that 'Aman' doesn't have to sell his house.
It's heart breaking to see such statements
isnt it obvious that its a typo..
Great Job Aman , you are our hero...
wallpaper RAIN young couple kissing
chintu25
07-12 12:22 PM
:D Here is an email address for emailing letters to USCIS. Please send only approved formats from IV
usvisa@state.gov
Thanks
Chintu25
:D
usvisa@state.gov
Thanks
Chintu25
:D
kushaljn
09-17 02:22 PM
Smith is bringing his 8th ammendment. Lets just sleep guys.
2011 young couple kissing in rain. romantic couple kissing in the rain. romantic
darslee
07-14 07:58 PM
Some of us can do more than one thing at a time...:)
more...
chanduv23
06-07 01:18 PM
Probably most of you are aware of these things. So, let me say this advice is for newbies in the job. Lay-offs are done for business reasons and cost considerations. An American friend of mine lost his managerial job after 18 years of loyalty and experience. Company did not see the reason to continue to be in that business and the entire division related to the business was laid off. So working hard is good. Definitely a deserved trait. Do it for self-satisfaction, but not out of fear of loosing the job. At the same time, we should not be cloistered within the company working long hours. There are other things imprtant in life apart from the eight hours we spend at the office. I tend to my hobbies to keep my sanity after work. I look out for business indicators/news regarding how my company is doing. Good financial planning mandates savings around 6-12 months of living expenses which would lessen the impact of lay-off.;)
Yes I learnt this the hard way when I was fired from a fulltime job after working 4 years and contributing with a lot of hard work and dedication. I was fired in less than a minute and I was in 6th year of h1b. LOYALTY TO JOB MUST NOT BE FOR THE REASON THAT THEY HOLD YOUR VISA AND GREEN CARD. I moved out to consulting company and now work on %age and now I don't really care about being artificially loyal to any client. This is more healthy, resume gets built and you do not have to worry about losing your visa and status as long as you are in project, and as such changing projects is not difficult these days.
Most of the immigrants tend to be artificially inclined and have love and affection towards their companies just because Green card process is going on. Companies love to be cuddled by you but will not go out of their way for you.
The very reason logiclife and other folks started this group is because we are on our own. It is a fact that we are at no advantage with retrogression. Offcourse there are choices and one always has choices. Keeping quiet and accepting crap is not right. Whether we succeed or not, we must not accept crap as "fact of life". There is a saying "If you can walk, you can work".
I also agree that "working long hours + artificial loyalty" on h1b just for a GC is not proper reasoning for this cause. The actual reason behind this cause is a broken system that definitely needs too be fixed.
Yes I learnt this the hard way when I was fired from a fulltime job after working 4 years and contributing with a lot of hard work and dedication. I was fired in less than a minute and I was in 6th year of h1b. LOYALTY TO JOB MUST NOT BE FOR THE REASON THAT THEY HOLD YOUR VISA AND GREEN CARD. I moved out to consulting company and now work on %age and now I don't really care about being artificially loyal to any client. This is more healthy, resume gets built and you do not have to worry about losing your visa and status as long as you are in project, and as such changing projects is not difficult these days.
Most of the immigrants tend to be artificially inclined and have love and affection towards their companies just because Green card process is going on. Companies love to be cuddled by you but will not go out of their way for you.
The very reason logiclife and other folks started this group is because we are on our own. It is a fact that we are at no advantage with retrogression. Offcourse there are choices and one always has choices. Keeping quiet and accepting crap is not right. Whether we succeed or not, we must not accept crap as "fact of life". There is a saying "If you can walk, you can work".
I also agree that "working long hours + artificial loyalty" on h1b just for a GC is not proper reasoning for this cause. The actual reason behind this cause is a broken system that definitely needs too be fixed.

GCSOON-Ihope
12-08 11:43 PM
When GCSOON-Ihope becomes GC-IgotIt!
Guys, guess what I am holding in my hand? Yes, that bit of plastic, object of our fantasies ….and nightmares. After filing Writ of Mandamus on November 1st, things went amazingly quickly and smoothly: on December 1st, the US attorney gave confirmation that the case has been approved and I received the card in the mail on 12/07.
What did I feel then? Really indescribable…Happy? It goes way beyond that.
I feel more relieved than anything else, like if I had a ton of lead off my shoulders…
May my story inspire, give hope and faith to all of you guys who are so depressed at the moment because of what happened, or did not happen should I say, in that shameful Congress.
As you will see, I had my head in a brick wall more than once. More than once, I was devastated and, still, I never gave up and made it through.
So, please, enjoy the holidays: as long as there is life, there is hope.
I know something about it:
Come here in 1993 as a student on F1 visa. Graduate and got Work Permit (OPT).
Find dream job in dream company. Hired directly by CEO himself.
Company loves me and applies right away for H1 and then Labor Cert.
Life is beautiful. The start of the American Dream. Not for long.
Attorney has been working for company for years. Always successfully.
Picks me for his first failure: screws up completely.
H1 denied. Labor Cert denied. Company gets mad: attorney is fired.
OPT runs out: company still loves me but…I am now out of status and…fired too.
Welcome to America. Life has turned dark. The start of my American Nightmare.
I am disgusted. Decide to go back to my home country (France).
I miss California. Find new company that loves me: apply for H1 again (this time, I am paying all fees, out of my meager savings).
H1 is approved, got stamp at embassy in Paris. I am back. Life is beautiful again.
Not for long. Exactly 2 hours (no kidding).
Find out that company is a sweat-shop and boss is a crook.
Pays me half (yes, half) what he was supposed to.
Go to INS to complain: “If you are not happy, go back to your home country”.
I swear that it is exactly what I am told.
Consult attorneys for a possible lawsuit: “ Alas, your situation happens more often than you can imagine. Many unscrupulous employers use and abuse of would-be immigrants like you. Don’t waste your time and money in a lawsuit, just find yourself a new job…and be more careful this time”.
I am broke. Can’t even go back “home” and anyway I don’t want to.
Not with just my tail between my legs for the second time.
Home is here. I want my American Dream and I will get it, no matter what.
Decide to swallow my pride and endure the humiliation until I can find new employer willing to sponsor new H1 and pay all fees. I just can’t afford anything as I am hardly surviving.
Employer wants to fire me: “you are always complaining about the money”.
I have to threaten him (yes I did) to report his company to Dept. of Labor (most his employees are illegals and as abused as I am, not getting paid for overtime and so on…).
Imagine in what kind of atmosphere I am working…but I need this job to remain legal until I can find something else.
For sure, I will be out of there within a couple months at the most.
Don’t know yet that this nightmare will last…2 years. Still can’t believe it.
Had I known, I would have fled the first day, no matter what.
In my specialty, jobs are not easy to find.
Not to mention that this time, I have to be very “choosy”…
Companies that I approach:
a) don’t want to hear about immigration or
b) don’t want to pay attorney fees or
c) don’t want to pay at least prevailing wage or
d) all of the above
All doors seem to be closed.
I have never felt that bad in my life: go see the doctor.
“You have all the symptoms of someone who is having…a nervous depression.
Do you want me to refer you to a good psy who could help you?”
No, thanks. I know why I am sick.
Finally find new company that loves me: apply for new H1 and they pay all fees.
H1 approved.
This time, I am holding my breath. We are now in December 2000. Seven years since I first came in the US. Time flies…and no GC in sight.
Job is nice, company is nice. Recovering from depression.
Boss loves me: decides to start for me RIR Labor in….May 2001.
Yes, one month after that damn month of April 2001. You know what I mean.
Six months of advertising.
PD is January 2002.
Labor Cert approved …in July 2004. Concurrent filing I-140/I-485 in August 2004.
Get EAD. FP in September 2004.
Things change: company is now going down. Boss still loves me but…lays me off.
(Re)(Re) Start of my American Nightmare?
Attorney says: “Don’t worry (!!!) Employer loves you. Won’t revoke I-140. GC is for future job. Find new H1 job to maintain status and see what happens”.
This time, I am lucky (!) and find right away new H1 job. Company is OK, job is OK.
Later, previous company nicely recovers: got rehired!
Only thing: I will have to pay all fees from now on. Don’t care. Back on the right track.
Do Medical in April 2005.
I-140 approved in May 2005…but visas are now “Unavailable”. Nothing to worry about.
October is around the corner and new numbers will be available, right?
Just a few more months and I will have my GC. Wrong.
October bulletin comes out. EB3 World is back to March 2001 (PD is 01/2002).
I swear that I almost s..t in my pants. When is too much…just too much?
How much more frustration and anguish can I endure? More, much more.
By rage and stress, I pack up an extra 20 lbs in just a few months.
Most people lose weight when they are under extreme stress and/or depression, I do the opposite. I am now 40 lbs overweight.
Second EAD. FP again in October 2005. Life is paced by visa bulletins…
September 2006 bulletin comes out: EB3 World has now passed my PD.
I am holding my breath again. Rightly so, for the umpteenth time.
Third EAD.
Wait 2 weeks and start inquiring about the status of my application.
Call so-called “Customer service”: as usual they know jack s..t.
“Your application is still pending”. Thanks, I already knew that.
Make Infopass appointment at Los Angeles downtown office.
“Sir, I can’t tell you anything specific because your case is at the Laguna Niguel office.
Contact them at: CSC-XII@dhs.gov”
E-mail #1 on 09/18: (…) Status of my case? (…)
Response on 09/27: “the I-485 at question is still pending FBI name check clearance.
Once the file has been cleared by FBI, it will be adjudicated. The service has no control on how long it takes FBI to clear the case”.
E-mail #2 on 09/27: (…) When was that initiated? (…)
Response on 10/02: (…) On or about 08/19/2004. (…)
This time, I surprise myself: I am one more time devastated but remain strangely calm.
Even laugh about it. Nervously. Too much is just too much.
I had heard about that Name Check aberration before but had ignored it.
Like most people involved in that GC mess, I refused to worry in advance.
One bridge to cross at the time, please.
Weirdly enough, I am now almost relieved. Why? Because for the first time ever, I can be proactive and I CAN ACT!
I call my lawyer and tell her about those 2 e-mails: “That’s good enough to file Writ of Mandamus. That summarizes the whole situation, we don’t need anything else”.
WOM is filed on November 1st.
(I requested FOIPA and contacted Senators, President, Vice-President etc, etc…
only later just in case we would have needed more ammunitions).
After that, things go fast:
11/ 29: without any warning (!), LUD: “Your card has been ordered”.
12/01: confirmation from the Assistant US Attorney that my case has been approved.
12/04 LUD: “Your case has been approved”.
(So, they notify you that the card has been ordered…before notifying that the case has been approved…).
12/05: receive Approval Notice in the mail and my attorney indicates that she will then dismiss the Mandamus complaint.
12/07: receive the Magic Card in the mail (regular mail, even not certified, unbelievable…).
What a timing! Could I dream of a better Christmas Gift?
Who said Papa Noel/Santa or Banta Claus/Little Red Riding Hood did not exist?
:) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)
Guys, guess what I am holding in my hand? Yes, that bit of plastic, object of our fantasies ….and nightmares. After filing Writ of Mandamus on November 1st, things went amazingly quickly and smoothly: on December 1st, the US attorney gave confirmation that the case has been approved and I received the card in the mail on 12/07.
What did I feel then? Really indescribable…Happy? It goes way beyond that.
I feel more relieved than anything else, like if I had a ton of lead off my shoulders…
May my story inspire, give hope and faith to all of you guys who are so depressed at the moment because of what happened, or did not happen should I say, in that shameful Congress.
As you will see, I had my head in a brick wall more than once. More than once, I was devastated and, still, I never gave up and made it through.
So, please, enjoy the holidays: as long as there is life, there is hope.
I know something about it:
Come here in 1993 as a student on F1 visa. Graduate and got Work Permit (OPT).
Find dream job in dream company. Hired directly by CEO himself.
Company loves me and applies right away for H1 and then Labor Cert.
Life is beautiful. The start of the American Dream. Not for long.
Attorney has been working for company for years. Always successfully.
Picks me for his first failure: screws up completely.
H1 denied. Labor Cert denied. Company gets mad: attorney is fired.
OPT runs out: company still loves me but…I am now out of status and…fired too.
Welcome to America. Life has turned dark. The start of my American Nightmare.
I am disgusted. Decide to go back to my home country (France).
I miss California. Find new company that loves me: apply for H1 again (this time, I am paying all fees, out of my meager savings).
H1 is approved, got stamp at embassy in Paris. I am back. Life is beautiful again.
Not for long. Exactly 2 hours (no kidding).
Find out that company is a sweat-shop and boss is a crook.
Pays me half (yes, half) what he was supposed to.
Go to INS to complain: “If you are not happy, go back to your home country”.
I swear that it is exactly what I am told.
Consult attorneys for a possible lawsuit: “ Alas, your situation happens more often than you can imagine. Many unscrupulous employers use and abuse of would-be immigrants like you. Don’t waste your time and money in a lawsuit, just find yourself a new job…and be more careful this time”.
I am broke. Can’t even go back “home” and anyway I don’t want to.
Not with just my tail between my legs for the second time.
Home is here. I want my American Dream and I will get it, no matter what.
Decide to swallow my pride and endure the humiliation until I can find new employer willing to sponsor new H1 and pay all fees. I just can’t afford anything as I am hardly surviving.
Employer wants to fire me: “you are always complaining about the money”.
I have to threaten him (yes I did) to report his company to Dept. of Labor (most his employees are illegals and as abused as I am, not getting paid for overtime and so on…).
Imagine in what kind of atmosphere I am working…but I need this job to remain legal until I can find something else.
For sure, I will be out of there within a couple months at the most.
Don’t know yet that this nightmare will last…2 years. Still can’t believe it.
Had I known, I would have fled the first day, no matter what.
In my specialty, jobs are not easy to find.
Not to mention that this time, I have to be very “choosy”…
Companies that I approach:
a) don’t want to hear about immigration or
b) don’t want to pay attorney fees or
c) don’t want to pay at least prevailing wage or
d) all of the above
All doors seem to be closed.
I have never felt that bad in my life: go see the doctor.
“You have all the symptoms of someone who is having…a nervous depression.
Do you want me to refer you to a good psy who could help you?”
No, thanks. I know why I am sick.
Finally find new company that loves me: apply for new H1 and they pay all fees.
H1 approved.
This time, I am holding my breath. We are now in December 2000. Seven years since I first came in the US. Time flies…and no GC in sight.
Job is nice, company is nice. Recovering from depression.
Boss loves me: decides to start for me RIR Labor in….May 2001.
Yes, one month after that damn month of April 2001. You know what I mean.
Six months of advertising.
PD is January 2002.
Labor Cert approved …in July 2004. Concurrent filing I-140/I-485 in August 2004.
Get EAD. FP in September 2004.
Things change: company is now going down. Boss still loves me but…lays me off.
(Re)(Re) Start of my American Nightmare?
Attorney says: “Don’t worry (!!!) Employer loves you. Won’t revoke I-140. GC is for future job. Find new H1 job to maintain status and see what happens”.
This time, I am lucky (!) and find right away new H1 job. Company is OK, job is OK.
Later, previous company nicely recovers: got rehired!
Only thing: I will have to pay all fees from now on. Don’t care. Back on the right track.
Do Medical in April 2005.
I-140 approved in May 2005…but visas are now “Unavailable”. Nothing to worry about.
October is around the corner and new numbers will be available, right?
Just a few more months and I will have my GC. Wrong.
October bulletin comes out. EB3 World is back to March 2001 (PD is 01/2002).
I swear that I almost s..t in my pants. When is too much…just too much?
How much more frustration and anguish can I endure? More, much more.
By rage and stress, I pack up an extra 20 lbs in just a few months.
Most people lose weight when they are under extreme stress and/or depression, I do the opposite. I am now 40 lbs overweight.
Second EAD. FP again in October 2005. Life is paced by visa bulletins…
September 2006 bulletin comes out: EB3 World has now passed my PD.
I am holding my breath again. Rightly so, for the umpteenth time.
Third EAD.
Wait 2 weeks and start inquiring about the status of my application.
Call so-called “Customer service”: as usual they know jack s..t.
“Your application is still pending”. Thanks, I already knew that.
Make Infopass appointment at Los Angeles downtown office.
“Sir, I can’t tell you anything specific because your case is at the Laguna Niguel office.
Contact them at: CSC-XII@dhs.gov”
E-mail #1 on 09/18: (…) Status of my case? (…)
Response on 09/27: “the I-485 at question is still pending FBI name check clearance.
Once the file has been cleared by FBI, it will be adjudicated. The service has no control on how long it takes FBI to clear the case”.
E-mail #2 on 09/27: (…) When was that initiated? (…)
Response on 10/02: (…) On or about 08/19/2004. (…)
This time, I surprise myself: I am one more time devastated but remain strangely calm.
Even laugh about it. Nervously. Too much is just too much.
I had heard about that Name Check aberration before but had ignored it.
Like most people involved in that GC mess, I refused to worry in advance.
One bridge to cross at the time, please.
Weirdly enough, I am now almost relieved. Why? Because for the first time ever, I can be proactive and I CAN ACT!
I call my lawyer and tell her about those 2 e-mails: “That’s good enough to file Writ of Mandamus. That summarizes the whole situation, we don’t need anything else”.
WOM is filed on November 1st.
(I requested FOIPA and contacted Senators, President, Vice-President etc, etc…
only later just in case we would have needed more ammunitions).
After that, things go fast:
11/ 29: without any warning (!), LUD: “Your card has been ordered”.
12/01: confirmation from the Assistant US Attorney that my case has been approved.
12/04 LUD: “Your case has been approved”.
(So, they notify you that the card has been ordered…before notifying that the case has been approved…).
12/05: receive Approval Notice in the mail and my attorney indicates that she will then dismiss the Mandamus complaint.
12/07: receive the Magic Card in the mail (regular mail, even not certified, unbelievable…).
What a timing! Could I dream of a better Christmas Gift?
Who said Papa Noel/Santa or Banta Claus/Little Red Riding Hood did not exist?
:) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :)
more...

kosb
07-30 04:18 PM
Plenty of sites.. to discuss this stuff. Lets keep this forum only for immigration related issues.
You can go to Online Coupons | Cash Back - FatWallet.com (http://www.fatwallet.com) (Finance forum) or bogleheads forum to discuss specifics.
You can go to Online Coupons | Cash Back - FatWallet.com (http://www.fatwallet.com) (Finance forum) or bogleheads forum to discuss specifics.
2010 couple kissing in rain. young
add78
04-28 09:37 AM
It's not just 180 daysd before the application, it also includes 180 days AFTER the application.
This is the current section on 90 days period
(E)(i) In the case of an application described in clause (ii),
the employer did not displace and will not displace a United States
worker (as defined in paragraph (4)) employed by the employer within
the period beginning 90 days before and ending 90 days after the
date of filing of any visa petition supported by the application.
And the ammendment in the new bill
(1) NONDISPLACEMENT.--Subparagraph (E) of such section 212(n)(1) is amended--
(A) in clause (i)--
(i) by striking ``90 days'' both places it appears and inserting ``180 days'';
Yes, I got that already, I did not specify in my message as it is a "after the fact" requirement, i.e. I am not undermining its potential disastrous ramifications of having to force the layoff of already hired H1B if any other layoffs occur post the H1B hire, I was simply trying to focus my analysis on the impact BEFORE the H1B employee even be hired by employer or placed at client site. But yes, this applies AFTER 180 days as well.
This is the current section on 90 days period
(E)(i) In the case of an application described in clause (ii),
the employer did not displace and will not displace a United States
worker (as defined in paragraph (4)) employed by the employer within
the period beginning 90 days before and ending 90 days after the
date of filing of any visa petition supported by the application.
And the ammendment in the new bill
(1) NONDISPLACEMENT.--Subparagraph (E) of such section 212(n)(1) is amended--
(A) in clause (i)--
(i) by striking ``90 days'' both places it appears and inserting ``180 days'';
Yes, I got that already, I did not specify in my message as it is a "after the fact" requirement, i.e. I am not undermining its potential disastrous ramifications of having to force the layoff of already hired H1B if any other layoffs occur post the H1B hire, I was simply trying to focus my analysis on the impact BEFORE the H1B employee even be hired by employer or placed at client site. But yes, this applies AFTER 180 days as well.
more...
stucklabor
02-08 06:59 AM
Looking at the table in immigration-law.com, it appears that 33% have been certified and 33% have been closed/denied of the present 67% that have been processed. Those are absolute numbers (it is not 33% of 67% closed, it is 33% of the total 330K). Hence of the 220K cases processed, 110K have been certified and 110K closed/denied.
If the same trend holds, it will be 165K certified (out of a total of 330K). Add the 1.1 multiplying factor and we are looking at 346K total GCs. This is 2.5 years total. But USCIS seems to be sending off excess EB 1-2 visas to EB3 ROW so retrogression will continue for EB2 India and China.
If the same trend holds, it will be 165K certified (out of a total of 330K). Add the 1.1 multiplying factor and we are looking at 346K total GCs. This is 2.5 years total. But USCIS seems to be sending off excess EB 1-2 visas to EB3 ROW so retrogression will continue for EB2 India and China.
hair stock photo : Young couple
PDOCT05
07-19 09:53 AM
mine 2 - rwilliams at 7:55 cool ...thanks some one on the same boat..Mine was received on july 3rd at 9:02AM.
more...
drona
07-11 11:02 PM
If you pack your bags and leave tonight you may be able to make it here by Saturday. Instead of sitting at your computer on IV all day and posting the same messages on all threads why not join us!
hot house young couple kissing in
bfadlia
01-08 04:02 PM
They moved from 8/1/2002 to 9/22/2002.
According to the I485 inventory they published, there is what.. 400 cases between these two date, why only move 400 cases per month = 4800 per year when the annual quota for EB3 ROW is what.. around 30,000?
Never mind the spillover, can ROW just get its normal quota at least?
According to the I485 inventory they published, there is what.. 400 cases between these two date, why only move 400 cases per month = 4800 per year when the annual quota for EB3 ROW is what.. around 30,000?
Never mind the spillover, can ROW just get its normal quota at least?
more...
house hairstyles hair couple kissing in rain. young couple kissing in rain.
drona
07-13 09:21 PM
In a way it's better that there wasn't a huge announcement to solve the visa bulletin fiasco today because we have so many other issues in the employment-based green card process that need to be addressed, that any announcement might have only provided a short-term fix and moved away the focus. I intend to march my heart out and hope that we bring attention to our issues which hopefully shall be put right someday.
tattoo young couple kissing in the
amulchandra
04-02 12:36 AM
What do you mean by "Our PDs are close"?. I don't understand. Your PD is July 2006 that too EB3/India.???:confused:
Please don't worry. Even in my dreams I don't dream about my PD becoming current in the near future.:confused:
Please don't worry. Even in my dreams I don't dream about my PD becoming current in the near future.:confused:
more...
pictures wallpaper young couple kissing
chanduv23
06-07 03:08 PM
The whole movement against retrogression started only when things went beyond reach.
Yes, we believed in a process and planned accordingly but as we get going we suddenly see that the goal post is not visible anymore, it has been removed and moved far putting us all into a limbo state.
It is definitely our right and not a previlige. When we do not see a goal post and don't know where we are heading we do have right to ask "why and what is the solution".
Though we are not citizens we do have the right to seek a fair system.
Yes, we believed in a process and planned accordingly but as we get going we suddenly see that the goal post is not visible anymore, it has been removed and moved far putting us all into a limbo state.
It is definitely our right and not a previlige. When we do not see a goal post and don't know where we are heading we do have right to ask "why and what is the solution".
Though we are not citizens we do have the right to seek a fair system.
dresses scores of young ladies and
abhijitp
12-03 05:39 PM
IMO Volunteering and contribution are not separate. It's member buy-in. Either you agree to a principle or you don't. If you agree, you'll contribute as well as volunteer (when you can). If you don't agree, you don't.
Very well said!
Very well said!
more...
makeup couple kissing in rain. Young
Sideliner
07-16 10:44 AM
Please stop the spread of incorrect information, designed to create hatred on high skilled immigrants.
girlfriend stock photo : Young couple
ajay
12-07 12:08 PM
I also used points provided by altergo to send my story. Let us see if all of this will make some help in getting some real help.
Thanks to altergo for initiating this.
Thanks to altergo for initiating this.
hairstyles young couple kissing in the

amitga
01-08 03:03 PM
Visa Bulletin for February 2010 (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4611.html)
1st C C C C C
2nd C 22MAY05 22JAN05 C C
3rd 22SEP02 22SEP02 22JUN01 01JUL02 22SEP02
No Change for EB2-I or EB3-I.
1st C C C C C
2nd C 22MAY05 22JAN05 C C
3rd 22SEP02 22SEP02 22JUN01 01JUL02 22SEP02
No Change for EB2-I or EB3-I.
leoindiano
10-30 12:07 PM
@ leoindiano
Where is your case? You should call and talk to an IO and find out. It will be good if the IO can put in a note in your case on which 140 needs to be used. After around 100 calls, I managed to talk to a very friendly IO, she put in a note and asked for my file to be pulled out of storage (I believe that is what happened in my case). I was on the phone for around 20 minutes with this IO and I couldnt believe how a IO could be so friendly and polite :) Have you treid CIS Ombudsman and USCIS Sec. Napolitano?
Caliguy,
I will reach out to ombudsman and Napolitano this weekend. Another thing i am going to try is applying AP renewal this weekend, set to expire in november anyway. I would rather loose $305 than keep waiting for some miracle. Thanks for your help. I should be able to find the procedure to file 7001 and the Napolitano address in this thread, correct?
Where is your case? You should call and talk to an IO and find out. It will be good if the IO can put in a note in your case on which 140 needs to be used. After around 100 calls, I managed to talk to a very friendly IO, she put in a note and asked for my file to be pulled out of storage (I believe that is what happened in my case). I was on the phone for around 20 minutes with this IO and I couldnt believe how a IO could be so friendly and polite :) Have you treid CIS Ombudsman and USCIS Sec. Napolitano?
Caliguy,
I will reach out to ombudsman and Napolitano this weekend. Another thing i am going to try is applying AP renewal this weekend, set to expire in november anyway. I would rather loose $305 than keep waiting for some miracle. Thanks for your help. I should be able to find the procedure to file 7001 and the Napolitano address in this thread, correct?
greencard_fever
06-12 12:20 AM
You are saying new OBAMA govt. in many of your postings. Are you his election agent?. This forum is not for any party affiliations. Election is yet to start. Democratic party is not officially announced their candidate. All powerful President Bush is tried hard to help immigrants. Then how come a weak person who is still fighting for a ticket can take left and right congress and senete veterans.!!!!!!
What are you talking? which part of the world do you belong? Obama is the democratic candidat for 2008 Presidential Elections Its conformed.He is not still fighting and also he how can you justify that he is a weak person? do you know he was no where in the picture and no one expected he will won the nomination when the Democratic Primary was begun..now he is the democratic PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE..by now you should have undestand how powerful he is.
What are you talking? which part of the world do you belong? Obama is the democratic candidat for 2008 Presidential Elections Its conformed.He is not still fighting and also he how can you justify that he is a weak person? do you know he was no where in the picture and no one expected he will won the nomination when the Democratic Primary was begun..now he is the democratic PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE..by now you should have undestand how powerful he is.
No comments:
Post a Comment