
smartboy75
09-29 11:42 AM
Was the H1B through a body shopper? I"ve heard of reopening all old cases of a company if they find a dubious H1B sponsorship, or if a company gets blacklisted.
If your company is solid and your case is genuine... you probably have nothing to worry about.
The H1B which was approved a year ago and has now been re-opened was not with a body shopper but an US Insurance firm....They had the best of lawyers and company is still going strong....
If your company is solid and your case is genuine... you probably have nothing to worry about.
The H1B which was approved a year ago and has now been re-opened was not with a body shopper but an US Insurance firm....They had the best of lawyers and company is still going strong....
wallpaper Cash#39;s 2nd Birthday cake,
unchew
06-16 09:57 PM
Wow that looks great!
FraudGultee
04-20 05:18 PM
Yes...it proves.
seems like you can not resist... dont know what are you proving here..... :mad:
seems like you can not resist... dont know what are you proving here..... :mad:
2011 for floral irthday second
toprasad
03-19 01:14 PM
I had posted the same thing for your question on immigration portal too.
My personal experience, united nations in immigration portal is your best choice.
He deals with such cases on a regular basis and has helped me too.
If you want to talk about my experience, please send me a private email.
My personal experience, united nations in immigration portal is your best choice.
He deals with such cases on a regular basis and has helped me too.
If you want to talk about my experience, please send me a private email.
more...
gk_2000
04-20 05:02 PM
We are all here for personal interests...:D
Even if I agree, it doesn't account for the fact why some are uncivil and abusive, and others are not.
Even if I agree, it doesn't account for the fact why some are uncivil and abusive, and others are not.
qplearn
09-13 03:07 PM
Folks,
I am speaking in my personal capacity here. While I am all for freedom of expression and assembly, I don't think that rallies will in any way help our cause. We have to talk to people and participate in various forums to make them aware of our cause. Standing and protesting is not going to help us, because our voice will still be lost in the din...we need to speak where it matters and be heard where it matters...
RR
I am not saying rallying is the only way, but do remember that participating in rallies will get us some recognition.
CNN will always ignore us thanks to our friend there, but has New York Times ever reported our plight? Has Jim Leherer ever talked about us? The main stream media does not even know us!
We need to do something that catches the attention of the media; just getting more members and more funds may not be enough. We need to write letters to editors of major newspapers like NYTIMES and WASH POST.
I am so glad about the strong reponse to this thread.
I am speaking in my personal capacity here. While I am all for freedom of expression and assembly, I don't think that rallies will in any way help our cause. We have to talk to people and participate in various forums to make them aware of our cause. Standing and protesting is not going to help us, because our voice will still be lost in the din...we need to speak where it matters and be heard where it matters...
RR
I am not saying rallying is the only way, but do remember that participating in rallies will get us some recognition.
CNN will always ignore us thanks to our friend there, but has New York Times ever reported our plight? Has Jim Leherer ever talked about us? The main stream media does not even know us!
We need to do something that catches the attention of the media; just getting more members and more funds may not be enough. We need to write letters to editors of major newspapers like NYTIMES and WASH POST.
I am so glad about the strong reponse to this thread.
more...
$eeGrEeN
01-30 10:36 AM
alipac FAIR.
SteinReport
SteinReport
2010 her 2nd birthday
smartboy75
09-17 02:33 PM
Thats all he does !
One more Amendement by Mr King....after the vote
One more Amendement by Mr King....after the vote
more...
Archana
04-26 10:02 PM
Our contributions on the way. Keep Spirits High and all of ours hard work will succeed...
hair Princess irthday cakes are
gimme Green!!
07-20 04:24 PM
You have been busy!!!
full time job, part time MS, start own company, marriage, 2 kids...
Are you working for someone else now and your own company is on the side?
I have wanted to start some business on the side, but thought that was not possible without a GC.
Can you share your experiences on how you did this?
Thanks,
- Another rotter in DBEC..
Here's what i did. I enrolled myself as a part time student into an accredited college to pursue MS degree as soon as i filed my LC for GC in Feb 2002. This is what i thougt when my GC papers were filed.
By the time i complete my MS degree, i would have my GC in hand. But i completed my MS degree in Dec'04 while my LC was still rotting in DBEC.
Finally when LC was approved in Aug'05 and i thought of starting my own company before filing I-140. But i filed my I-140 papers in November 05 and started my company in Jan'06 along with one more partner who has GC.
My I-140 was approved and at the same time our own company completed our first overseas transaction.
Now i am waiting to file my I-485. Now i am thinking of doing PMP.
Note: 3 good things happend in the meantime since feb 2002.
I got married and i have two kids.
full time job, part time MS, start own company, marriage, 2 kids...
Are you working for someone else now and your own company is on the side?
I have wanted to start some business on the side, but thought that was not possible without a GC.
Can you share your experiences on how you did this?
Thanks,
- Another rotter in DBEC..
Here's what i did. I enrolled myself as a part time student into an accredited college to pursue MS degree as soon as i filed my LC for GC in Feb 2002. This is what i thougt when my GC papers were filed.
By the time i complete my MS degree, i would have my GC in hand. But i completed my MS degree in Dec'04 while my LC was still rotting in DBEC.
Finally when LC was approved in Aug'05 and i thought of starting my own company before filing I-140. But i filed my I-140 papers in November 05 and started my company in Jan'06 along with one more partner who has GC.
My I-140 was approved and at the same time our own company completed our first overseas transaction.
Now i am waiting to file my I-485. Now i am thinking of doing PMP.
Note: 3 good things happend in the meantime since feb 2002.
I got married and i have two kids.
more...
jonty_11
02-01 02:25 PM
Esp the Mom Pop Desi consultancy shops whose main objective is to prey on H1Bs...They should be banned.
I agree that its the lopoholes or worse - Loose enforncement that encourages these consultancy firms to keep exploiting the system.
I agree that its the lopoholes or worse - Loose enforncement that encourages these consultancy firms to keep exploiting the system.
hot Kylie#39;s 2nd birthday.
praky
08-03 04:45 PM
I'm July 2007 filer and per the Aug visa bulletin my I-485 application is current (PD - Feb, 2006). I raised a SR with NSC on 15-Jul to find out the status of my application and here is the response I got from them today:
The processing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required investigation into your background remains open.
Until the background investigation is completed, we cannot move forward on your case. These background checks are required to be completed on all applicants who apply for the immigration benefit you are seeking. We will make every effort to make a decision on this case as soon as the background checks are complete. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please contact customer service at the number provided below.
I'm kind of worried as I haven't seen folks getting this response. I haven't gotten even a DMV ticket and not sure why would I get that kind of response. Please advise what should be my next course of action and if there is anything I can do from my end.
Thanks,
Praky
The processing of your case has been delayed. A check of our records establishes that your case is not yet ready for decision, as the required investigation into your background remains open.
Until the background investigation is completed, we cannot move forward on your case. These background checks are required to be completed on all applicants who apply for the immigration benefit you are seeking. We will make every effort to make a decision on this case as soon as the background checks are complete. If you do not receive a decision or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter, please contact customer service at the number provided below.
I'm kind of worried as I haven't seen folks getting this response. I haven't gotten even a DMV ticket and not sure why would I get that kind of response. Please advise what should be my next course of action and if there is anything I can do from my end.
Thanks,
Praky
more...
house Alicia#39;s Barney Birthday Cake
DesiGuy
09-17 11:26 AM
no audio for me....anyone else have trbl?
tattoo Princess irthday cakes are
darslee
07-13 09:25 PM
As anxious as I am waiting for the HUGE news, I agree with you Drona. Any announcemen t today would have detracted from the bigger long term issues. March your heart out and know that we are with you all in spirit! :)
more...
pictures cakes for boys 2nd birthday. For my son#39;s second birthday I
kate123
03-10 05:20 PM
I am trying to get the original question info from him. Probably he will read the thread and answer it.
I guess it is 485. Country of birth does not come in to picture at 140 stage.
I guess it is 485. Country of birth does not come in to picture at 140 stage.
dresses little girls 2nd birthday
sri1309
01-08 10:39 PM
Thank you for posting this action item on other websites
Pappu,
Great job. Can you please make the below item, with better words an action item and have it on the top. I know you have hardwired it, but we want more attention to this. This is same like writing to all those folks who want to hear from us. I have voted in 10-15 questions.
All,
Please do this, register yourself, and search for "immigration". You will see 10-15 questions. Please vote for them. Please pass on the message to your friends. Obama wants to hear from us..
http://change.gov/page/content/openf...17_private_url
Its better not to create the same question again. Please do. This is our chance.. Let us be heard.
Pappu,
Great job. Can you please make the below item, with better words an action item and have it on the top. I know you have hardwired it, but we want more attention to this. This is same like writing to all those folks who want to hear from us. I have voted in 10-15 questions.
All,
Please do this, register yourself, and search for "immigration". You will see 10-15 questions. Please vote for them. Please pass on the message to your friends. Obama wants to hear from us..
http://change.gov/page/content/openf...17_private_url
Its better not to create the same question again. Please do. This is our chance.. Let us be heard.
more...
makeup And finally the irthday girls
Jaime
12-07 03:51 PM
bump
girlfriend model for a irthday cake
abhijitp
12-03 05:24 PM
One of the approaches can be for state chapters to be involved and solicit donations from local members. I liked the idea for donations from immigrants who have already obtained green cards and online ADS from google as long as we do not overdo it. I am leaning more towards funding drives. For reasons that people in the process understand better than I do, I agree that the amounts cannot be disclosed. Hence it would be nice to have offline discussions or discussions on PMs on targets between state chapter members.
I for one am not for monthly payments or memberships. That just makes for exclusive organization and we want to be more inclusive.
I also had another important question we need to ask ourselves. Do we want to solicit funding or donations or participation? They are two very different things. Participation is not limited to monetary involvement but can include time and ability (designing banners, websites, writing letters et al.) donation.
Cheers
Every member is welcome to contribute time and/or money. Both are important.
Monthly subscriptions do not make this an exclusive club, they just allow IV to budget and plan future campaigns.
Some of these campaigns will give everyone easy access to the (very exclusive) "AOS applied" club!
The biggest campaign of them all... will give us all a quicker route to the extremely very exclusive Green Card club.
To know why amounts cannot be disclosed please check out logiclife's and aman's videos on youtube!
Thank you.
I for one am not for monthly payments or memberships. That just makes for exclusive organization and we want to be more inclusive.
I also had another important question we need to ask ourselves. Do we want to solicit funding or donations or participation? They are two very different things. Participation is not limited to monetary involvement but can include time and ability (designing banners, websites, writing letters et al.) donation.
Cheers
Every member is welcome to contribute time and/or money. Both are important.
Monthly subscriptions do not make this an exclusive club, they just allow IV to budget and plan future campaigns.
Some of these campaigns will give everyone easy access to the (very exclusive) "AOS applied" club!
The biggest campaign of them all... will give us all a quicker route to the extremely very exclusive Green Card club.
To know why amounts cannot be disclosed please check out logiclife's and aman's videos on youtube!
Thank you.
hairstyles Birthday Cake Tee Shirt/Tank
DesiGuy
09-17 01:52 PM
ammendment #9 for 6020?
.....yawn
.....yawn
WaldenPond
03-13 11:37 AM
jnraajan,
Allow me to respond to your message. But before I do that, will request you to please remove the advertisement to your website - which in my opinion is divisive. IV is not just for Indians or for people from any one country/geographical location. Hope you would agree and do the necessary at your earliest convenience.
Thanks,
I completely disagree with your message here. You dont even know what the personal reason for not participating in a state chapter is. I, for one, am unable to join a state chapter, because , the nearest chapter is 400 miles and 2 states away. What good would it do to me to join something that I can never be part of. I wanted to start a state chapter here in my place, but I couldnt find any useful resources on how to do it. May be eb3_nepa has some reasons like it.
Like you said, IV is not a top-down organization, which means everyone is responsible for everyone. I dont see anything wrong with eb3_nepa's questions. He wanted to know what is going on. I am sure there are lots of people around here who has the same questions.
The Admin Fixes letter campaign was a good initiative. But, the target date got moved twice, and now I dont even know when the end date is.
May be IV should be a top-down organization. Any organization as big as IV would probably be better served with a Top Team. That team could probably elected by the community. I am confident, that most of our members wouldnt even mind spending a few extra bucks to pay a honarary amount to this team for their efforts and time. Then there will be more structure and accountability and action going on around here.
I came to know about IV pretty late. When I did learn about IV and joined IV, I was a very enthusiastic participant. Of late, I do believe IV is fading away. I dont see so many activities going on around here. Like eb3_nepa and few others said, IV is right now becoming just another Immigration portal. It is starting to lose its identity.
After doing all the hard work to gather a mass or like minded people, it will be shameful, if IV drifts away from its stated aim. So, may be it is time for every member, including core members like you to refect upon things and come up with ways to make this organization more transparent and more accessible for people like me.
Like Waldenpond said, it is probably not wise to list all the items going on in the portal. The work around to that would be, we can add another membership type which is more restrictive. This membership group will have only members whose identities have been verified. Once this group is created, IV can post all the happenings accessible to them. This will help people like me who are unable to be part of any state chapter to know what is happening at IV. Keep our sprits high.
Thank you
Allow me to respond to your message. But before I do that, will request you to please remove the advertisement to your website - which in my opinion is divisive. IV is not just for Indians or for people from any one country/geographical location. Hope you would agree and do the necessary at your earliest convenience.
Thanks,
I completely disagree with your message here. You dont even know what the personal reason for not participating in a state chapter is. I, for one, am unable to join a state chapter, because , the nearest chapter is 400 miles and 2 states away. What good would it do to me to join something that I can never be part of. I wanted to start a state chapter here in my place, but I couldnt find any useful resources on how to do it. May be eb3_nepa has some reasons like it.
Like you said, IV is not a top-down organization, which means everyone is responsible for everyone. I dont see anything wrong with eb3_nepa's questions. He wanted to know what is going on. I am sure there are lots of people around here who has the same questions.
The Admin Fixes letter campaign was a good initiative. But, the target date got moved twice, and now I dont even know when the end date is.
May be IV should be a top-down organization. Any organization as big as IV would probably be better served with a Top Team. That team could probably elected by the community. I am confident, that most of our members wouldnt even mind spending a few extra bucks to pay a honarary amount to this team for their efforts and time. Then there will be more structure and accountability and action going on around here.
I came to know about IV pretty late. When I did learn about IV and joined IV, I was a very enthusiastic participant. Of late, I do believe IV is fading away. I dont see so many activities going on around here. Like eb3_nepa and few others said, IV is right now becoming just another Immigration portal. It is starting to lose its identity.
After doing all the hard work to gather a mass or like minded people, it will be shameful, if IV drifts away from its stated aim. So, may be it is time for every member, including core members like you to refect upon things and come up with ways to make this organization more transparent and more accessible for people like me.
Like Waldenpond said, it is probably not wise to list all the items going on in the portal. The work around to that would be, we can add another membership type which is more restrictive. This membership group will have only members whose identities have been verified. Once this group is created, IV can post all the happenings accessible to them. This will help people like me who are unable to be part of any state chapter to know what is happening at IV. Keep our sprits high.
Thank you
eswaraprasad73
02-07 03:04 PM
I have valid H1B visa in my passport. Can I travel via london to india.
Can you please tell me what restrictions we have when we travel thru london.
Do we need to take Transit visa inorder to travel via london?
Can you please tell me what restrictions we have when we travel thru london.
Do we need to take Transit visa inorder to travel via london?
No comments:
Post a Comment