Wednesday, June 29, 2011

devil jin wallpaper

images Devil+jin+tekken+6+moves devil jin wallpaper. 1211789449 devil jin by
  • 1211789449 devil jin by



  • redds777
    06-09 10:23 PM
    Those of you who dont believe IV is not spending the money collected judiciously, I completely understand your concern. please attend one event and you see for yourself and then decide if you want to continue the donations. After seeing the usage of resources and efforts IV is putting i am sure you will be convinced . For ex; for this Event IV had to book Hyatt hotel conference room for 3 days in washington DC for co-ordinating and training the members who are meeting the lawmakers.Everything is expensive in DC as you may have noticed.

    We are all professionals in IV. We dont want to make a living out of deceiving people. we all have our day jobs . we are trying to achieve a common goal which will benifit a lot of people on this forum and those who are not in this forum also .

    you may be wondering why i am suddenly becoming more active and writing so many posts. you are right i had never written so many posts before and I am not one of teh core IV as well. After attending the event i realized how many other competing groups are aiming for the same pie ie. green cards for various categories through lobbying efforts on the hill. if we dont rise up and fight for our piece of the pie, other groups will eat our piece and leave the emply box for us .

    Again do actively participate and give it a try you will be satisfied with the outcome.

    Thanks






    I never asked this question for myself

    And I never discredited anyone for their effort

    I am just chipping in with a suggestion on how to improve members' involvement level. It's unfortunate you have interpreted this as some kind of personal attack, which it is anything but





    wallpaper 1211789449 devil jin by devil jin wallpaper. collection jin Wallpaper,
  • collection jin Wallpaper,



  • EndlessWait
    07-20 11:22 AM
    anways..dont worry..i've read some place on murthy/khanna's site..once u reenter the country all your previous "out of status" become mute.

    so u should be fine..





    devil jin wallpaper. Devil-jin-tekken--wallpaper-x
  • Devil-jin-tekken--wallpaper-x



  • paskal
    07-11 12:54 PM
    Off topic, but I'm confused in figuring out the standards for closing topics in this forum. I've seen threads with much lower tone, fewer personal attacks and cleaner language being called useless bickering and closed.
    I don't mean anyone personally, and I can be wrong, but to me it seems like if the people involved are not moderators and expressing reasonable argument against an IV goal or IV practice it's quickly a target for closing. While if a moderator is involved and has enough supporters to overpower the other party, the thread is kept open with no problem even though it's the same level of bickering and insult exchange.

    hey bfadlia,

    how goes life with you? its human to see things through personal lenses. when you are involved in a thread and want a discussion you (or i) will always feel it is a target, if it gets clsoed....
    personally i hate closing threads. i give tons of warnings and keep stating...i will close...but rarely do :-)
    in this case, the effort is to bring the thread back to the original discussion, in deference to the original posters.

    we seem to succeed intermittently....until we are thrown back OT :-)

    hope it's a sunny warm MN weekend!

    ps at the same time moderators are human too...and i don't think there has been much overpowering here, last i noted, i was the one apologising :-)





    2011 collection jin Wallpaper, devil jin wallpaper. deviltekken devil jin
  • deviltekken devil jin



  • BraveMadMan
    07-17 10:23 PM
    Thank you for everything you have done for LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!



    more...


    devil jin wallpaper. devil wallpaper listing get
  • devil wallpaper listing get



  • gcvision07
    07-17 10:08 PM
    Thank you very much IV core team.
    You have done a great job in the past few days to get every one out of this fiasco.
    Thanks to all the members of IV who have helped in acheiving this great success.





    devil jin wallpaper. and wallpaper devil gene
  • and wallpaper devil gene



  • Canadian_Dream
    03-06 03:28 PM
    I will do $20. This FIOA is vital to the transparency of the system and surfacing this information would provide valuable insights that will perhaps bring closure to VB guessing games/forward movement prediction.
    What's core team take on this ?



    more...


    devil jin wallpaper. kazama devil jin appear
  • kazama devil jin appear



  • vin13
    02-27 08:30 AM
    Here is the dilemma.... The Idea is great...It can change our lives But if we sit on the idea for long it will rot So DO WE TAKE ACTION or LET US WAIT FOR CORE TO COME UP WITH SOLUTION. I would suggest we form a small committee or group of people who can brainstorm and come up with possible course of actions and then present the idea to core.

    This is similar to House->Judiciary committee -> Immigration sub Committee

    idea is to analyze the situation and come up with the best solution rather than waiting for
    CORE to act on.

    Great! are you willing to lead?





    2010 Devil-jin-tekken--wallpaper-x devil jin wallpaper. Devil+jin+tekken+6+moves
  • Devil+jin+tekken+6+moves



  • iluvgc
    08-27 05:41 PM
    LOL...I just gave u green..
    see there is a mafia of psychos on this site..:D:D

    some one gave me a red with the following text,

    "YAWNNNNNNN".

    ROFL..

    would anyone care about green or red i guess its better to be all red yahoo



    more...


    devil jin wallpaper. jun kazama wallpaper devil
  • jun kazama wallpaper devil



  • jsb
    08-12 03:10 PM
    The above part of your submission is not true. If you read the I-485 Adjudicator's Manual, you will find that the file is already opened and input into the system at this stage. Otherwise dwhuser would not have received I-797 Notice of Action.

    In theory action on a case should be sequenced by priority date and then received date within the priority date batch. However, nobody knows for sure how USCIS works each case.

    fromjaija, When data is entered, and the notice is generated, only limited information is entered in the system. PD is not one of them. When I said "file is not opened", I meant that no one has yet reviewed the file. Note that for most cases PD is not a controlling factor. It is only the unfortunate ones from retrogressed countries that they have to wait for PD to be current. For everyone else, once file is reviewed, if all documentation is in order, case is cleared. Once a file is reviewed, if it has to wait for PD to be current, it is placed in sequence of PD. See USCIS SOP on the link below, which even tells what color of paper clip to use, etc. (though it is a bit out of date).

    http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf





    hair deviltekken devil jin devil jin wallpaper. devil jin tekken 7,
  • devil jin tekken 7,



  • vbkris77
    03-06 12:55 PM
    Is there any mention of the timeframe for the report?? Are they going to get to it when they get to it??



    more...


    devil jin wallpaper. devil jin tekken 7,
  • devil jin tekken 7,



  • jsb
    08-14 02:15 PM
    Your PD is not yet current.
    If they have issued GC to you, it was a mistake and you should report it to USCIS to avoid future problems.

    There were several discussions on this forum about this issue.
    Report to USCIS ASAP that you have been approved by mistake.

    I thought with PD of 2004 by now you should be well aware of how Visa bulletins work. :confused:
    Either you went into hibernation after filing for your GC back in 2004 or you are just faking your profile.

    If your PD was current, but they didn't give you a visa, that is a mistake. Why should someone report getting a visa is a mistake? He applied for the visa, he/she got it. Is it his/her job to watch USCIS? What future problems should he/she expect for getting a visa?

    Further, it is great mis-impression that everyone who applies for a GC watches visa bulletins, or knows how they work. I for one, knew nothing about visa bulletins, or EB1,2,3 etc. until the Washington rally. When my LC was filed, I only knew that my GC has been filed, and it would take years. At that time, even until recently, I never even expected a GC would come before I would decide to go back. There is a higher percentage of those who don't watch VB than those who do. I know many in my circle, who are waiting for GC but never bother about VB. Some don't even have emails. Perhaps VB watching is more prominent among computer guys.





    hot devil wallpaper listing get devil jin wallpaper. DEVIL JIN TEKKEN 7 WALLPAPER
  • DEVIL JIN TEKKEN 7 WALLPAPER



  • mirage
    03-06 03:46 PM
    I sent the email to the 'Country Cap' focus group, lets see how many responds...



    more...


    house table devil jin wallpaper devil jin wallpaper. devil jin wallpaper
  • devil jin wallpaper



  • anilsal
    09-14 01:13 AM
    your frustration at IV and the core.

    You can do that and IV (core or its members) will not bite at you, because we know we are all part of the same movement, with the same frustrations, pain and stress associated with uncertainty. What is really needed is channelling the frustration toward action, mobilization and support at the grass roots.

    The opposition is strong. But if we are to succeed, we need to work together. IV work is not easy. Takes time, commitment and money. Lots of people have been trying to do it for a long long time now. But circumstances and uncertainty/unpredictability associated with the legislature and governmental agency(ies) have always been the deterrent for IV's success.

    Reversal of July 07 VB, multi-year EAD, Extended OPT etc. - IV has played significant roles. Under tough circumstances, IV has been able to obtain temporary measures that provide interim relief to you and posterity.

    The day will come when retrogression will become history. But nobody knows what the calendar date of that day is. I surely hope that the day falls in 2008.

    As a start, have you looked at the High-Five campaign started by a IV member? Please donate $5 for that campaign. That is the least you can do.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20183





    tattoo and wallpaper devil gene devil jin wallpaper. devil jin wallpaper string
  • devil jin wallpaper string



  • anandrajesh
    03-07 05:47 PM
    Thanks for effort; I will contribute.

    Thanks for the effort. I will contribue atleast $25 for this cause. I would like to know how many more people are in line before me, that info will be very helpful to me in taking plenty of personal & professional decisions.



    more...


    pictures kazama devil jin appear devil jin wallpaper. devil jin wallpaper
  • devil jin wallpaper



  • english_august
    07-06 08:49 AM
    No the core group doesn't oppose or endorse the idea. If you like the idea then go for it.

    As for the media coverage, I was talking to a reporter last night and he agreed that this was a very good way to get media attention - so if people can increase the numbers, it would really help.

    Additionally, here are my 2 cents on how the media coverage works. You think up of something unique and then create a buzz around it by talking about it in various forums, blog sites etc. So here's what I've done

    1. Wrote about it on Desicritics: http://desicritics.org/2007/07/06/004733.php
    2. Posted this message to South Asian Journalists Association mailing list (www.saja.org)
    3. Talking to various reporters to cover this

    You cannot get everyone excited about all the action items, correct? So if people are excited about this, why grumble about some of them not supporting other action items? I for one have actively taken part in all of them and I like this one as well.





    dresses DEVIL JIN TEKKEN 7 WALLPAPER devil jin wallpaper. Devil+jin+tekken+6+
  • Devil+jin+tekken+6+



  • santb1975
    11-20 02:35 AM
    your contribution makes it $900 so far. Let's keep this initiative going.

    Google Order #137102237032515



    more...


    makeup jun kazama wallpaper devil devil jin wallpaper. table devil jin wallpaper
  • table devil jin wallpaper



  • vine93
    03-06 11:32 AM
    I'll wait for CORE initiatives on it.





    girlfriend devil jin wallpaper string devil jin wallpaper. map devil jin wallpaper
  • map devil jin wallpaper



  • ragz4u
    04-13 09:26 AM
    Let me apologize at the outset that the reason I did not get some emails was because of a typo in my email id in the first post. That has been corrected now and just to reiterate, my email is shrey@immigrationvoice.org

    As far as the stories go, reading them encourages IV to work even more intensely towards a solution.
    I will pe posting a sanitized version of the stories as and when I find time (no personal information will be revealed and I will take utmost care to ensure that the story cannot be traced back to any individual)

    If someone does NOT want me to post such a brief version, please PM me and I will happily respect your wishes.

    Others who have NOT sent me their stories, please do so.

    Personally, though I had an inkling, I had no idea the situation for even brilliant individuals was so shockingly bad. As a core member of IV if I feel this way, I am sure that the lawmakers have absolutely no idea about how highly qualified yet unfairly treated all of us are.

    We at IV have achieved quite a lot of success at DC by meeting many many senators and now atleast they are aware that highly-skilled immigrants are facing issues. Most also know about some org called Immigration Voice which has been making quite some noise since the last couple of months.

    We are pretty confident that when our stories passed on to Senators it will definitely benefit us and convey the stark reality. Maybe a jolt like this is what is needed to get them out of stupor

    Lets work together to make sure that our sufferings end.

    Tell your friends about IV, contribute, send in your stories and volunteer for a better future....





    hairstyles devil jin tekken 7, devil jin wallpaper. prada band shirt, Tekken
  • prada band shirt, Tekken



  • fshah
    07-06 03:45 PM
    Order No.:
    W00442100816117





    fall2004us
    08-25 03:33 PM
    what a b*****? thats terrible..
    good luck man.. keep us posted....





    logiclife
    12-20 01:45 PM
    Our strength is our numbers.

    500,000 affected by this problem. 1 million if you count spouses.

    If everyone who is aware of this website : 7000 registered gives 20 per month, its 140,000 a month.

    140,000 a month would be MORE MONEY spent by all of the guys working against us : Numbersusa, FAIR, ALIPAC etc.

    We can blow them out of the water if all of us can do what a few are doing.

    However, that is not happening, to the delight of NUMBERSUSA.


    please UPDATE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES and setup your Immigration Voice account with correct email address that you use everyday, not the one that you use for subscriptions or junk, and not a bogus email. We have no intention of sending you spam, but we would like to reach everyone when we need you to send phonecalls and faxes to important offices.

    And if you can contribute anything like $20 or more to the marathon going on now, it would make the core group feel strengthened. People who deal with us in Washington do know what our strength is...in terms of numbers and dollars. If this is the kind of behavior they see, you can see how it makes us look over there. So please dont make us beg, this is your issue also not just the core-group's issue and the core group is not in any more pain than you are.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment