Wednesday, June 29, 2011

friendship symbol tattoos

images Tattoo on back friendship symbol tattoos. dresses symbol friendship symbol friendship symbol tattoos.
  • dresses symbol friendship symbol friendship symbol tattoos.



  • deecha
    07-20 10:55 PM
    Friends,

    What I need to do now? My I-94 has wrong expiration date (I entered in US on 03/07/2007 and I got I-94 with expiration date as 01/10/2007). My attorney told me that it can be explained later. So, I've already file my 485 with a bad I-94.

    Please let me know if anything can be done or still I can do something to correct this issue.

    Thanks,
    hi_mkg

    There are 2 possibilities here :

    a) Wait for RFE to be issued, then reply to the RFE with evidence document and a written explanation. It may not be as simple, as they might issue a NOID if the I-94 date causes you to be artificially out of status / unlawful stay for > 180 days. Again this is just a best guess. Ask your lawyer for a more detailed explanation.

    b) Use the I-539 status change form along with written explanation requesting an extension of your status because of the wrong date on the I-94 issued to you. Mail to CSC or VSC depending on jurisdiction. They should issue you a new I-94. When you get this, file an amendment to your original 485 that was filed. Again, suggest this approach to your lawyer and see what he says.

    All the best.





    wallpaper dresses symbol friendship symbol friendship symbol tattoos. friendship symbol tattoos. friendship symbol tattoos.
  • friendship symbol tattoos.



  • pappu
    03-10 09:47 AM
    /\/\





    friendship symbol tattoos. Symbol Tattoos - Chinese
  • Symbol Tattoos - Chinese



  • venkat80
    08-22 12:26 AM
    Does that mean this memo has nothing to do with Legal Employment based 485 approvals?

    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_usc245.html





    2011 friendship symbol tattoos. friendship symbol tattoos. Biohazzard Symbol Tattoo
  • Biohazzard Symbol Tattoo



  • pappu
    12-18 07:29 PM
    Sorry that I had to wait this long to contribute. Been tight with my debt and payments and also secretly monitoring this board and praying for your success. My first contribution of $20 was sent via paypal.

    I personally feel that not a lot of people out there know about paypal or are just too scared to transact online.

    It would be awesome if a portion of the money could be used to start a mailing campaign via snail mail by including a contribution plea letter along with a form that can be filled and mailed with a cheque to IV. Just like those credit card offers. Obviously to all the registered members.

    Also, psychologically, when you navigate to the contribution page, the list of contribution amount options starts with $100. And then all the way to the right is the "other" option. It takes time for the eye to get to the "other" amount option as a result of which an anonymous/interested user navigating to the page sees contribution amounts in multiples of $100 thereby creating doubt/hesitation without realizing that you can choose the "other" option to contribute in smaller numbers. It would be great if you could put in a blank text field first and then the other options with multiples of $100.


    Just my 0.02 cents.


    Keep pushing and for all you guys watching in the sidelines watch "Gandhi" - the movie, for inspiration. Seriously!

    Even if you don't contribute, walk up to Blockbuster or go online on Netflix and rent the movie out.

    IV is doing a tremoundus job. I have been watching and waiting silently until I saw the movie "Gandhi".

    I know many of you single non-immigrants living alone don't have to shop around for Christmas. I know I don't because my family doesn't live here. So maybe you can gift IV with a small contribution.

    Maybe you can skip a carwash this month (for all those living in the south, i.e.) and do it yourself and send in the money to IV. Small drops of water make an ocean. So don't think your contribution, however small it may be, is not going to help.

    If you really don't have the money to contribute, atleast buy a $1 greeting card and a $0.39 stamp and send it to IV thanking them for fighting on your behalf. Its that simple.


    Good luck and god bless.
    Thanks for your contribution and appreciation for the work IV and its members are doing.



    more...


    friendship symbol tattoos. friendship symbol tattoos. Symbol Tattoo Designs Symbol
  • friendship symbol tattoos. Symbol Tattoo Designs Symbol



  • belmontboy
    04-15 09:33 PM
    As your name suggests you will always be a boy never a man :D

    Why? u looking for men..





    friendship symbol tattoos. friendship symbol tattoos. Friendship Kanji symbol tattoo
  • friendship symbol tattoos. Friendship Kanji symbol tattoo



  • angelfire76
    02-27 01:37 PM
    Didn't you read what was said by realizeit in his intital post?

    �A journey of a thousand miles begins with a small step.�

    All I said was not to mix all the issues into one and sell it. We all know what happened with CIR.

    You are mixing stuff here. The question he/she is asking is why should the small step be your step, considering that 2 yr validity or 5 yr validity does not make too much of a difference (except maybe to CIS income and your wallet) . If the focus is going to be on 485 let it be inclusive of everything relevant to that stage.



    more...


    friendship symbol tattoos. friendship symbol tattoos.
  • friendship symbol tattoos.



  • anilsal
    09-14 01:13 AM
    your frustration at IV and the core.

    You can do that and IV (core or its members) will not bite at you, because we know we are all part of the same movement, with the same frustrations, pain and stress associated with uncertainty. What is really needed is channelling the frustration toward action, mobilization and support at the grass roots.

    The opposition is strong. But if we are to succeed, we need to work together. IV work is not easy. Takes time, commitment and money. Lots of people have been trying to do it for a long long time now. But circumstances and uncertainty/unpredictability associated with the legislature and governmental agency(ies) have always been the deterrent for IV's success.

    Reversal of July 07 VB, multi-year EAD, Extended OPT etc. - IV has played significant roles. Under tough circumstances, IV has been able to obtain temporary measures that provide interim relief to you and posterity.

    The day will come when retrogression will become history. But nobody knows what the calendar date of that day is. I surely hope that the day falls in 2008.

    As a start, have you looked at the High-Five campaign started by a IV member? Please donate $5 for that campaign. That is the least you can do.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20183





    2010 Symbol Tattoos - Chinese friendship symbol tattoos. Tattoo on back
  • Tattoo on back



  • desi3933
    05-11 05:28 PM
    ....
    FYI more than 60% of the 2007 July fiasco were substitutes
    .....

    Would you mind sharing how did you get that number?

    Thanks!


    ______________________
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    friendship symbol tattoos. friendship symbol tattoos. Chinese Symbol For Friendship
  • friendship symbol tattoos. Chinese Symbol For Friendship



  • enthu999
    04-13 02:33 AM
    Hi

    We don't want to create more divisions based on how they got in to queue for GC. As a matter of fact, my company filed I-140 based on a old labor, where the skills were matching exactly and the previous person left the company. The company that I work in has 8500 employees, I was not even aware that they filed premium for I-140. I did not have to pay dime for all the process.

    Pls remember filing substitution labor was legal back then.

    However, USCIS removed this provision in 2007 and the discussion ends there.

    When you compare all other issues that are the root causes for the retrogression, we are spending the time and energy on some thing that would not help any one.

    Thanks,





    hair Biohazzard Symbol Tattoo friendship symbol tattoos. family symbol tattoo.
  • family symbol tattoo.



  • pappu
    03-07 01:21 PM
    There have been some new developments. We will post the details as soon as we get some more clarity. Please wait until then.



    more...


    friendship symbol tattoos. Friendship Symbol Tattoos
  • Friendship Symbol Tattoos



  • mjdup
    12-19 08:29 PM
    GC_Optimist - if you contributed with ebill IV core wont be able to tell you until they receive the check in the mail but thanks and please spread the word..





    hot friendship symbol tattoos. Symbol Tattoo Designs Symbol friendship symbol tattoos. hot Sisters Friendship Tattoos friendship symbol tattoos. symbol friendship
  • hot Sisters Friendship Tattoos friendship symbol tattoos. symbol friendship



  • villamonte6100
    08-10 10:01 AM
    I'd be happy if I got a second opinion (my lawyer's is the first) on this issue:
    I am ready to file for my AOS(I-485) for the second time based on my employers I-140 petition and would like someone (unitednations ?) to see if there are any possible gotchas.

    Chronology
    ========

    #1 May 2001 - Come to US on H1B (California) I-94 valid till Nov 2003
    #2 Oct 2001 - Change employers and get a H1 transfer (California) New I-94 valid till Feb 2004
    #3 Nov 2002 - Fall in love with an American girl
    #4 Dec 2002 - Quit job and move to Michigan to be with girlfriend (Out of status)
    #5 March 2003 - Find job in MI, employers lawyer botches my H1 transfer / extension (Out of status)
    #6 October 2003 - Fall out with employer and quit.
    #7 November 2003 - Marry girlfriend (Out of status)
    #8 April 2004 - Wife files I-130/I-485/I-765 (AOS Pending status)
    #9 April 2004 - Find a new employer "X" and start working for him
    #10 June 2004 - Wife and I have irreconcilable differences and I separate, later file for divorce
    #11 June 2004 - "X" petitions for new H1B for me for FY-2005 starting in Oct.
    #12 July 2004 - leave US and go back to homeland, get new H1 visa stamped with expiration date of June 2007
    #13 Sept. 2004 - Come back to the US with new H1 visa stamp and get new I-94 (exp. June 2007) -----> Fresh start, eh ?
    #14 Nov 2004 - Divorce final
    #15 Dec 2004 - "X" files Labor RIR EB3. PD is Dec 2004
    #16 Dec 2005 - "X" files labor PERM EB2. PD is Dec 2005
    #17 Feb 2006 - PERM labor EB2 approved
    #18 March 2006 - Voluntarily went to local CIS office and withdrew old I-485. Proof of withdrawal obtained.
    #19 June 2006 - EB2 I-140 filed with copy of labor (Still pending) Obtained receipt
    #20 Oct 2006 - EB3 labor approved from backlog center
    #21 May 2007 - File for 7th year H1B extension
    #22 Jun 2007 - EB3 I-140 filed (Still pending). Obtained receipt
    #23 Jul 2007 - H1B Extension approved (new I-94 with expiration of Jun 2008)
    #24 Jul 2007 - Ready to file I-485 concurrent with EB3 I-140

    Since 2004 I have maintained valid non-immigrant status (I think). Will I have any issues with accrual of out of status / unlawful stay based on my actions above ?

    As you can see, mine is not a straightforward case.

    The million dollar question : Based on my actions in steps #4 thru #10, is there a chance that my new I-485 will be adversely affected ? If so, is there anything that anyone can tell me to remedy/rectify the situation to avoid it ?

    Thanks !

    My case has some similarities, except marrying an American and divorce, but I was out of status for a long time and I thought there was no hope at all. One of my former clients offered me a job and sponsored my h1 of course. I went home and have my new h1 stamped and came back. I was out of status probably for more than two years. Now, I just got my receipt for July 2 485 application. My PD is April 2006. I'm read people are talking here that when you re-enter on a new h1, your previous out of status "status" will be irrelevant.



    more...


    house friendship symbol tattoos. symbols tattoo designs of friendship symbol tattoos. pictures kanji symbols tattoo. sanskrit friendship symbol tattoos.
  • pictures kanji symbols tattoo. sanskrit friendship symbol tattoos.



  • McLuvin
    05-11 01:49 PM
    Folks, please stop this infighting and try to concentrate all your frustrations in a single direction.

    This infighting is not going to take us anywere... If some anti-immigrant happens to read this thread... he would serious think about reducing his decibell levels... The reason being... he would easily be able to read that there is a big level of difference between us folks.

    Lets not fight... Please for once lets act as grown ups.

    BR





    tattoo friendship symbol tattoos. Friendship Kanji symbol tattoo friendship symbol tattoos. girlfriend Friendship Symbol
  • girlfriend Friendship Symbol



  • potatoeater
    05-10 09:54 PM
    I just want to generate enough internet chatter so that the issue of substitute labor will come on CIS radar. I know for sure that a huge fraud was perpetrated during July 07 fiasco by some unscrupulous consulting companies who sold pre-approvevd labors like frozen pizzas. Just heat and eat.

    And I also know for sure that IV has gained enough publicity that CIS folks might be tempted to check it now and then. May be they will take notice of this thread and start investigation of all the subst labors.

    I surely am pissed as hell on somebody who came to this country in 2007, and got his/her GC by paying money for some 1999 pre approved labor. I will fight on.



    more...


    pictures friendship symbol tattoos. friendship symbol tattoos. love symbol tattoo.
  • love symbol tattoo.



  • Ravneetsingh
    11-23 02:33 PM
    hello guys, i just went through all the 6 pages but still am confused.
    This is how my name appears on my passport:
    First name- ______(blank!)
    Last Name- Ravneet.
    one every US document including SSN, License, Job, its listed as FNU Ravneet.

    I am on F1 visa, working on my OPT. My student visa just expired but my OPT-EAD is valid till june09. I feel very embarassed when asked" how do u say ur first name", I need to have it changed, could somebody tell me step by step the process involved.
    I can drive to NY consulate and have my passport changed, but then how to change every US document, I mean would a expired US visa be a issue? My EAD is valid and I am legally in status. Please guide!





    dresses hot Sisters Friendship Tattoos friendship symbol tattoos. symbol friendship friendship symbol tattoos. Stars Tattoo is a symbol
  • Stars Tattoo is a symbol



  • wizpal
    07-08 03:10 AM
    Order # FNKXXXXXXX

    Deliver on: Tuesday
    Jul. 10, 2007
    Delivery by: FedEx�, DHL� or UPS�
    Deliver to: Emilio Gonzalez
    Business
    20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
    Washington DC, DC 20529
    US
    202-307-1565
    Occasion: Other
    Gift Message and Signature: "Kindly do not return our I-485 petitions in July and honor the original DOS visa bulletin"



    Sweetheart Mixed Rose Bouquet
    F488 $ 24.99
    $ (6.24)
    Service Charges $ 13.99
    Taxes $ 0.00

    Subtotal $ 32.74


    Be the change you want to see in the world
    ----------------------------
    Gandhi, The Mahatma



    more...


    makeup friendship symbol tattoos. Chinese Symbol For Friendship friendship symbol tattoos. friendship symbol tattoos. symbols tattoo designs of
  • friendship symbol tattoos. symbols tattoo designs of



  • udaykaran
    04-27 10:07 AM
    Advanced degree count as of 04/25/2007

    Issued - 7982
    Receipted - 10717
    Pending receipts - 473

    Total - 19172

    Still 828 left. Most probably they will be gone by Monday 04/30/2007





    girlfriend girlfriend Friendship Symbol friendship symbol tattoos. wallpaper friendship symbol
  • wallpaper friendship symbol



  • Marphad
    03-09 12:33 PM
    As everyone is aware of the FOIA letters we have received from USCIS. We requested everyone to fax/email us the USCIS letter.

    Here is an update on IV plans and what we know till now:

    On Friday, during the discussions with USCIS, we came to know that that there is a backlog of FOIA requests and currently they are clearing FOIA requests they received in 2007. We also know from the letter that the report wll not have 'country of chargeability' info. This is a critical info that we ought to have. Even after paying 5K to USCIS, over one year wait time to get the FOIA request completed will be unacceptable to the community.

    In light of these developments we have explored other options to get this data and use the copies of replies we get as an example how badly we need this data to get accurate picture of the size and breakdown of the current backlog, so that we can all know how long we need to wait in the current system, if nothing changes. We would also ideally like such data to be always available and updated for public periodically.

    Our first option is that we put in effort to get this data without having to pay $5K to USCIS. We will also try to get the data much sooner rather than all of us wait for more than a year.This could be possible via advocacy effort and our initial discussions on this subject have been promising. We will pursue this and if we do not make much progress until the deadline then we may pay 5K and still pursue the advocacy option to get the data faster. Thus we need more than 5K to proceed with these parallel options. The advocacy effort will also be an ongoing task beyond the first month. Thus we request members to sign up for recurring payment option to support this initiative and any other initiative we undertake for the community.

    We have added a paypal module on the top of each page with a target amount. Members can use this fresh tool added to IV website to contribute. We prefer if members contributing to the effort on recurring monthly basis for a long term support of IV efforts. All members who contribute through this system will also have access to special 'Contributor's Forum' on the IV website.

    Thank You for your effort and contribution for building a stronger community.


    Nice to know. Just one question, if we knew this on Friday, why not shared on Friday or over the weekend?





    hairstyles Friendship Symbol Tattoos friendship symbol tattoos. Tattoos meaning friendship
  • Tattoos meaning friendship



  • a1b2c3
    12-04 04:42 PM
    Dont you have something called humanity? How are you different from the officer how has done this act? You dont even have a greencard and talking about paying from your pocket?? What would you become when you are citizen here?

    Another Lou Dobbs??

    Shame on you!!

    Easy bro. What humanity are we talking about here? I have no sympathies for illegal immigrants. Here's what I feel. Folks who are already here illegally - give them citizenship after they pay all the taxes they owe.
    For still others who continue to keep coming in, strip them, give them dozen lashes in public, and send them back naked.





    GCStatus
    09-18 11:40 AM
    Why don't you start your own site fightwithuscis.org. You can be admin and nobody will be a thorn for you. :D :D :D

    BTW - When are you filing lawsuit? and what are your basis to sue?

    Thanks Bud. Appreciate it. You still are missing the point. Please read all before commenting.





    dupedinjuly
    07-17 09:22 PM
    Hats off to IV core for sowing the seeds of today, 2 years ago. All the effort and sacrifice has come to fruition. Also, IV has got great media attention and has become a force to reckon with. Lets Party tonight.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment