Wednesday, June 29, 2011

nicole scherzinger 2011

images house nicole scherzinger and nicole scherzinger 2011. Music - Nicole Scherzinger
  • Music - Nicole Scherzinger



  • H1BDreamer
    05-27 09:54 AM
    Hi, I'm very tensed. I applied for H-1B under master CAP. I have finished all degree requirements including depositing PhD thesis. However, at the time of filing I could not wait for a letter from the registrar (it takes 5 business days).

    So, I filed with a letter from my dept. The letter has the letterhead of the university and states that I completed all degree requirements and will graduate May 13th. It is signed by the dept associate dean.

    Would that suffice? Could the petition be denied?

    I have seen some denials but all for ppl who hasn't actually completed all requirements at the time of filing.

    The petition was filed under regular processing, VSC. I got a receipt notice dated April/24. Online status still shows case pending.

    Thanks for any replies.





    wallpaper Music - Nicole Scherzinger nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole Scherzinger (pic:
  • Nicole Scherzinger (pic:



  • gctest
    09-16 10:06 AM
    If I was to determine your employment category by looking at this post... it would be EB3.

    You speak like a third class individual, must have travelled in third class compartment all your life, and now you are in third preference category..... Honestly i don't envy you.




    Moderators please do not respond to such people. I am happy you closed the thread.

    If he wants to use his freedom in the free country, he is free to poop in the lobby of his employer's office in front of everyone, center of the local mall and enjoy his freedom in the free country.

    We should not allow such selfish people who want to divide the community





    nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole Scherzinger - Killer
  • Nicole Scherzinger - Killer



  • gcvision07
    07-17 10:08 PM
    Thank you very much IV core team.
    You have done a great job in the past few days to get every one out of this fiasco.
    Thanks to all the members of IV who have helped in acheiving this great success.





    2011 Nicole Scherzinger (pic: nicole scherzinger 2011. nicole scherzinger dresses.
  • nicole scherzinger dresses.



  • GCStatus
    09-18 11:22 AM
    GCStatus,

    Kindly send us your phone number. If you don't mind, we would like to have an opportunity to speak with you.

    Why dont you PM your cell, i will call you.

    You still did not accept your mistakes. You accused me of rude posts and i am yet to see and you called me and madhuVJ same, no proof yet. You make this site look a joke.

    I am here to fight the USCIS. Unfortunately you being a thorn.



    more...


    nicole scherzinger 2011. and Nicole Scherzinger in
  • and Nicole Scherzinger in



  • gc28262
    05-10 11:12 PM
    I just want to generate enough internet chatter so that the issue of substitute labor will come on CIS radar. I know for sure that a huge fraud was perpetrated during July 07 fiasco by some unscrupulous consulting companies who sold pre-approvevd labors like frozen pizzas. Just heat and eat.

    And I also know for sure that IV has gained enough publicity that CIS folks might be tempted to check it now and then. May be they will take notice of this thread and start investigation of all the subst labors.

    I surely am pissed as hell on somebody who came to this country in 2007, and got his/her GC by paying money for some 1999 pre approved labor. I will fight on.

    Please complete your profile and then talk.





    nicole scherzinger 2011. nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole Scherzinger Nicole
  • nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole Scherzinger Nicole



  • 485Mbe4001
    08-21 06:23 PM
    You know it might just mean that that the annual quota for I/C is over but the overflow is not a part of any quota. So EB 2 I/C should still see approvals...IMHO dont worry about the memo.


    As per one of the patrons on another thread an IO showed him a memo recieved by USCIS suggesting that all Visa numbers for EB2 India/China were exhausted



    more...


    nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole Scherzinger – Maxim
  • Nicole Scherzinger – Maxim



  • ItIsNotFunny
    03-06 02:14 PM
    For everyone's information:

    Following people have pledged for $50:

    amits, ArkBird, lc1978, ThinkTwice

    Following people have pledged for $25:

    aadimanav, ajay, ajm, amaruns, amitga, amslonewolf, ashatara78, bestofall, bharani, bkarnik, chanduv23, dallasdude, django.stone, dummgelauft, Eb3Pro, eb3_2004, fundo14, gc28262, gcformeornot, h1techSlave, ItIsNotFunny, jayleno, KKtexas, lvgc, maxy, minimalist, mirage, mohan.ada, n2b, nandakumar, nandini, Naveen, nc14, needhelp!, newuser, oliTwist, optimizer, qasleuth, rajeshalex, rameshavula, reddymjm, roseball, sammyb, sanju, shantham, sledge_hammer, snvlgopal, sparklinks, sundevil, The7zen, vbkris77, veereddy, WaitingForMyGC, Winner





    2010 Nicole Scherzinger - Killer nicole scherzinger 2011. house nicole scherzinger and
  • house nicole scherzinger and



  • himu73
    07-07 04:43 PM
    Please desist from putting such quotes. You will put the whole campaign in jeopardy. We are following Mahatma Gandhi's principles. Please take note
    saying "I love you Emilio" for screwing up my I-485 app.



    more...


    nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole Scherzinger 2011
  • Nicole Scherzinger 2011



  • jsb
    08-14 02:01 PM
    Currently NSC processing time for employment based 485 is 15th Sept. 2007... My notice date is 18th Sept. 2007 (based on case status shown on USCIS site)

    Looks like I am going to miss my GC by 3 days and wait till next year :mad: I highly doubt that dates will stay at 2005 during next month bulletin.. (I truly hope I am wrong!)

    Published dates are approximate dates for a ball park idea on where cases are for minimizing phone calls. If published date is Sep 8, 2007. It could have a very wide window of reality between (i) someone has looked at least one case of this date, or (ii) All cases upto this date have been seen. Most likely reality is close to first, as USCIS asks you to contact them if your 'receive notice date' is prior to the published date (suggesting that normally they expect all cases by the date should have been processed).

    This suggests that there are cases with 'receive notice date' AFTER the published date, which have been opened. So, be optimistic, and hope for the best.





    hair nicole scherzinger dresses. nicole scherzinger 2011. hot Nicole Scherzinger - 2011 nicole scherzinger 2011.
  • hot Nicole Scherzinger - 2011 nicole scherzinger 2011.



  • addsf345
    05-11 01:43 PM
    You can call this also as jealous. There are too many people from the other countries will have to wait because not having people to mass migrate to US. Arguments can be made in way. So be sympathetic. Your issue may not an issue for me. Do not call it as jealous

    What they are saying not jealous. According INA priority date in case substitution is the day I-140 is applied. Somehow the original labor date was assigned as priority date . This might be an error but is causing problems and Inconvenience and injustice to some innocent people. You can call it as jealousy. That is alright but they have an issue which they need to fight. However small number may be it can benefit these guys.
    If you do not support them that is OK. The moment you start using the word jealous, anti-immigrant etc. it stops the discussion.

    I also looked around for subLC, could not get one and had the same state of mind. I was not willing to take risk for it, like leaving my current job etc. so I know first hand the exact state of mind.

    regarding ur post: the point u r missing is the lcSUB was legal till middle of july 2007. It is not any more. At this point, it is like crying over something which is stopped 2 years back.

    if you think from a balanced mind, that "visa recapture" and "end of discrimiation based on country of birth" can end woos to all of us.

    As far as your argument for under representated countries, yes they do have visa lotterry and for your kind knowledge, india is not listed for this.

    Lastly, would appreciate if you can update your profile and make some educated arguments.



    more...


    nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole Scherzinger Nicole
  • Nicole Scherzinger Nicole



  • sbg
    07-06 10:36 PM
    sent..

    "Dear Mr. Gonzalez, Thank you for giving us hope on June 12 and taking it away on July 2 (I-485 reversal). I hope these flowers help cheer you and your staff who must be feeling miserable for having made this blunder.

    Sincerely,
    Just-another-legal-immigrant-stagnating-in-the-beaureucratic-mess-of-Employment-Based-Legal-Immigration."





    hot and Nicole Scherzinger in nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole Scherzinger - Killer
  • Nicole Scherzinger - Killer



  • ragz4u
    05-17 11:50 AM
    We have a very good opportunity to get our stories delivered to the powers that be by Hi-tech industry CEOs. They are looking for a story for the same

    As per their email,

    The most compelling story would be someone who was working in the U.S., who had made significant contributions in research, intellectual property creation, or who had started a company (or had plans to) and then was forced to leave. If they had then gone elsewhere and started a company, applied for a patent, etc., this would be most compelling to policymakers who still naively believe that highly-skilled foreign nationals take American jobs instead of creating them.

    The person whose story we use could remain anonymous or be attributed, according to their preference.

    I know a lot of you have sent us stories but if someone feels that their story fits the criteria, please email me urgently at shrey@immigrationvoice.org

    Please note, you can remain anonymous here.



    more...


    house Nicole Scherzinger Hairstyles nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole-Scherzinger-2011
  • Nicole-Scherzinger-2011



  • copsmart
    11-12 07:18 AM
    He might be thinking that the biggest mistake he has done so far is, came to IV for suggestions!!!

    I am glad he came to IV for suggestion, if not we couldn’t have learned about this dreadful situation.

    People who say not to go to the cops, need some lessons on Criminal Negligence and Obstruction of Justice charges.





    tattoo nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole Scherzinger Nicole nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole Scherzinger - Killer
  • Nicole Scherzinger - Killer



  • swamy
    11-21 07:40 AM
    you are welcome!



    more...


    pictures Nicole Scherzinger – Maxim nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole+scherzinger+2011+
  • Nicole+scherzinger+2011+



  • needhelp!
    11-21 02:37 PM
    So, how did you do it BharatPremi?





    dresses Nicole Scherzinger - Killer nicole scherzinger 2011. makeup nicole scherzinger 2011. +nicole+scherzinger+2011;
  • makeup nicole scherzinger 2011. +nicole+scherzinger+2011;



  • seekerofpeace
    08-12 04:51 PM
    As I read the thread above on the perennial point of contention PD or RD or ND.

    My question to the forum is how can TSC (My case was filed at TSC) sent an RFE if the case is not opened....I received an RFE in Nov of 2008...my 485 RD was July 23rd 2007 and ND was Sept 5 th 2007.

    The RFE was responded to....now I was surely out of the ND window last year and technically an IO shouldn't have opened my file...but apparently he did...

    Since I was contacting my local congressman and Senators...I got this feedback that my case is pre-adjudicated but waiting to have a visa number available....but I don't know who to trust...I am just not very hopeful and if 485 ND is the date they go by I have no chance and will miss this opportunity too.

    SoP



    more...


    makeup Nicole Scherzinger 2011 nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole Scherzinger Hairstyles
  • Nicole Scherzinger Hairstyles



  • pappu
    09-14 12:44 AM
    Even one year after July 07 bulletin, the State Department is saying that USCIS is not estimating accurately. Where is the question of estimates, they should look at ACTUAL data.

    And where is IV management? Yes, people should work with their state chapters.....but now is the time for the core IV group to wake up and take up the fight with the higher ups in the goverment. Show them how the State Department + USCIS is treating immigrants because of their lethargy and laziness.

    I think state department has made a mistake by writing that USCIS can not estimate (in the latest bulletin) and we should take full advantage of it. Complain-Complain-Complain, make them look bad, and in this election year they may act on it...........

    Please stop taking out the frustrations on IV. It is very easy to do. All you need to do is write a post. But doing some real action is the challenge.

    We are all like you and in this together. We try to create action items and guide and try to lobby within our limited time, energy and means. Everything else is dependent on members. If members contribute funds we lobby hard. If members are not even willing to contribute $5, and we can only get less than 5K in more than 2 months, how can we accuse core? If members write letters to administration or USCIS, call lawmakers, meet lawmakers etc that directly helps everyone. Members need to involve their big employers and have them contact administration and local lawmakers. We all need to contact media and raise awareness. We all need to create publicity of this effort so that more people can join it and make it successful. We will help you all the way in this effort. Come and travel to DC with all your state chapter members and meet officials. Try taking part in conference calls, answer emails and calls from all kinds of members and non-members, media outreach and mundane official work of IV yourself during office hours and you will see how difficult it is to manage this for IV team.Take days off from your work spend your own money on travel and hotel and visit offices and talk to lawmakers in DC. We will help you with the meetings. IV core has been doing that and we get such brickbats through such posts.

    Just accusing IV, writing posts about ideas or action, and asking IV to wake up will not solve anything. This is a community effort and each IV member is responsible for the failure or success. IV leaders already devote lot of time from their professional and personal life on this effort. Individual members need to step up if they want more and take it upon themselves to get active.





    girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger - Killer nicole scherzinger 2011. Nicole Scherzinger - Killer
  • Nicole Scherzinger - Killer



  • aramara
    07-17 08:32 PM
    Thank you for all the help and supporting the immigration related issues!!!!





    hairstyles Nicole Scherzinger Nicole nicole scherzinger 2011. nicole scherzinger 2011.
  • nicole scherzinger 2011.



  • santb1975
    11-17 01:19 AM
    you are awesome





    msp1976
    02-04 01:34 PM
    Of course he is very informative, however he is very biased and having wrong openion that EB3 India has stolen EB3_ROW number in previous years as he belongs to ROW. He wrongly assumes that till EB3-ROW becomes current EB2 & EB3-India will not see any movement. He thinks no one knows the rules, laws ect..and he is only one knows everything. The actual fact is most peoples have been doing research on retrogression like him last two years and not having enough time to reply his post. To fuel his openion DOS is violating the section 202 of INA and no one cares about this including IV core team.

    If you want to know true color of Unitednation visit this site.

    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=225197&page=3&pp=15&highlight=outlook

    If you want to know how unused visanumbers suppose to work as per the law, visit this site.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2659&highlight=century



    Dear longq....

    You should consider gathering a few more EB2 India guys and have a crack at suing USCIS for violating the law...Unfortunately I am EB3 India and this suing does not help me...
    You can ask for GCs for all members of your law suits...But USCIS would fight you hard for sure...
    IV is collective organization...IV's solution would be to get numbers increased for everyone...Otherwise we would again have a fight bet EB2 and EB3 link the one we had between guys who want the 485 without PD and those who oppose it...





    santb1975
    11-27 11:24 PM
    Thank you. That makes it $1181 so far

    Just sent in $50 to donations@immigrationvoice.org thru paypal.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment