
rimzhim
02-07 02:10 PM
I predict the movement of PD for april'07 will be significant for EB2 India, EB3 ROW for sure. They would not hold up everyone in EB2 India, EB3 ROW at the current priority dates.
how significant? if the PD moves by 1 yr, half the ppl here will be relieved.
how significant? if the PD moves by 1 yr, half the ppl here will be relieved.
wallpaper house cute emo love quotes emo quotes and sayings about love.
jaocanada
07-15 10:36 AM
Signed .. and thanks for creating this petition..
eb3retro
06-18 07:44 PM
bought AIG insurance..twice, my dad had severe hand pain and could not take him to a doctor, cos, the docs wont accept visitors medical insurance without a cash deposit. then i tried to get pre-certification from AIG, for which they would not give it, so its a catch 22...so screw it, even if ur parents fall sick, all of a sudden when they are in the US, take them to the emergency, there is no system in place for medical insurance for visitors, every other insurance is a scam..so dont even have any hopes..just do what u need to do..there are lots of times, this country does not allow us to live more than 6 years being on h1 without a freakin green card, we have paid lots and lots of taxes which we will never claim..so, this is how they repay.
2011 emo quotes about death. emo

MetteBB
06-12 09:38 AM
ok since others are doing more than one I thought I'd give it another shot too... here's my second try:.... looks kinda lame :(
more...
anandrajesh
03-26 04:04 PM
how long after the soft LUDs did you get the hard LUD (RFE)?
And what was the RFE for?
I had a soft LUD on 3/19/09.
Nothing has happened since.
Thanks for your time.
Same here. Applied for AP. Got a soft LUD on my I-485 on Mar 25, 2009, got my AP approved on Mar 26, 2009. Does this mean they checked my 485 application prior approving my AP? or are they pre-adjucating my application? Will wait for a week or 2 to see if i receive any RFEs.
My PD is EB-3 I, Mar 2004 and no way closer to being current.
And what was the RFE for?
I had a soft LUD on 3/19/09.
Nothing has happened since.
Thanks for your time.
Same here. Applied for AP. Got a soft LUD on my I-485 on Mar 25, 2009, got my AP approved on Mar 26, 2009. Does this mean they checked my 485 application prior approving my AP? or are they pre-adjucating my application? Will wait for a week or 2 to see if i receive any RFEs.
My PD is EB-3 I, Mar 2004 and no way closer to being current.

ndialani
10-30 07:41 PM
Thanks Caliguy for all your help.
I was able to talk to IO in TSC. Very nice IO (male). He really took time to look into my case.
First he said my case is preadj. , Than he mentioned my I-140 is under EB3 as per computer records.
I told him, i have the copy of my approved I-140 and it is under EB 2 category. he put me on hold for like 4-5 minutes. Came back and said he has passed on the info to IO looking into my case . He asked me for Reciept,alien # ets. on my I-140 BUT God Darn it, i didint have the document with me at that time. He said, i could call, ad give it to IO . I was so MAD!!!
After 30 minutes of searching, i found my approved I140 from 2006.
I called POJ method Less than 2 minutes i spoke to IO ....they dont disclose the name.
I explained my situation again and gave him all the info .He even asked my contact phone no.
i gave it to him.
I dont know , what to do next. Do you think they really pass in the info to IO reviewing the case?
Should i call on Monday.
Man! this weekend will be a GRIND!
I wish , i had the I140 handy.
So all of you there,
Learn from my mistake...please have all the documents with you....you never know, what they will ask for.
Thanks again Caliguy!!!!
I was able to talk to IO in TSC. Very nice IO (male). He really took time to look into my case.
First he said my case is preadj. , Than he mentioned my I-140 is under EB3 as per computer records.
I told him, i have the copy of my approved I-140 and it is under EB 2 category. he put me on hold for like 4-5 minutes. Came back and said he has passed on the info to IO looking into my case . He asked me for Reciept,alien # ets. on my I-140 BUT God Darn it, i didint have the document with me at that time. He said, i could call, ad give it to IO . I was so MAD!!!
After 30 minutes of searching, i found my approved I140 from 2006.
I called POJ method Less than 2 minutes i spoke to IO ....they dont disclose the name.
I explained my situation again and gave him all the info .He even asked my contact phone no.
i gave it to him.
I dont know , what to do next. Do you think they really pass in the info to IO reviewing the case?
Should i call on Monday.
Man! this weekend will be a GRIND!
I wish , i had the I140 handy.
So all of you there,
Learn from my mistake...please have all the documents with you....you never know, what they will ask for.
Thanks again Caliguy!!!!
more...
shortduck
09-11 11:15 AM
Hi letstalklc
Thanks for your reply.
"SBI will update only once in the morning" Just wanted know the morning of India or USA ?
Ok, I just did myself and man you are RIGHT.
Today's exchange rate is [USD 4001 10000 48.07]
and I got ($$$ X 48.07) - 25.
Many thanks for the knowledge.
I am not sure if ICICI also does the same, because I too have stooped using their service. And you know what, I called when once when I had a very bad exchange rate given. I said that I will quit using your service and surprise surprise they didn't care. And ,now, So Do I.
Thanks for your reply.
"SBI will update only once in the morning" Just wanted know the morning of India or USA ?
Ok, I just did myself and man you are RIGHT.
Today's exchange rate is [USD 4001 10000 48.07]
and I got ($$$ X 48.07) - 25.
Many thanks for the knowledge.
I am not sure if ICICI also does the same, because I too have stooped using their service. And you know what, I called when once when I had a very bad exchange rate given. I said that I will quit using your service and surprise surprise they didn't care. And ,now, So Do I.
2010 emo love pictures with quotes.
Vexir
06-04 10:25 PM
:lol: I lost this battle a long time ago.
more...
dallasdude
05-14 11:35 AM
bringing bk the discussion to more serious point. We can all agree that on the surface immigration system here is seems unfair towards Indian, Chinese and Mexicans. Whats the reason behind it? why only three countries which suffers from long waits. Its demand and supply. If there were no country caps, all the visa's will be absorbed by these three countries. Even though it has cost me time and money, i think its the right policy. for a moment imagine there was no country limit, can you imagine for few years to come immigration will be from only these three countries. i think its only fair to limit how many people can come from one specific country.
and one more point, we are never going to get treated with respect and equality, just get used to it. every American knows we left our country to come to his. he is always gonna look down upon us. Immigrants are never treated with love, respect and dignity, no matter which country they go to. Case in point, Bangladeshi and Nepali migrant workers in India. We treat them like dirt back home, so discrimination against immigrants is part of immigration process. hopefully our ABCD offspring's will face less of it :)
Big Ups for voicing your opinion. nitinboston for president!!
and one more point, we are never going to get treated with respect and equality, just get used to it. every American knows we left our country to come to his. he is always gonna look down upon us. Immigrants are never treated with love, respect and dignity, no matter which country they go to. Case in point, Bangladeshi and Nepali migrant workers in India. We treat them like dirt back home, so discrimination against immigrants is part of immigration process. hopefully our ABCD offspring's will face less of it :)
Big Ups for voicing your opinion. nitinboston for president!!
hair makeup i love you emo quotes.

jonty_11
02-01 02:25 PM
Esp the Mom Pop Desi consultancy shops whose main objective is to prey on H1Bs...They should be banned.
I agree that its the lopoholes or worse - Loose enforncement that encourages these consultancy firms to keep exploiting the system.
I agree that its the lopoholes or worse - Loose enforncement that encourages these consultancy firms to keep exploiting the system.
more...
amitga
02-06 02:05 PM
I know there was a long discussion about this a while ago. My PD is in 2005 in EB2 category.
Any guesses as to how long it will take without any reform? Is there a good guess on the total number of pending LCs in the queue? I would like to take that number and divide by 1400 (2800 for EB2/2).
My guess is that with curret rate it will take anywhere from 10-15 years for EB2 to reach 2005.
Any guesses as to how long it will take without any reform? Is there a good guess on the total number of pending LCs in the queue? I would like to take that number and divide by 1400 (2800 for EB2/2).
My guess is that with curret rate it will take anywhere from 10-15 years for EB2 to reach 2005.
hot emo quotes. Pain_than_nothing
rajuram
02-13 11:59 PM
After some success in the Senate last year, many of us had become very hopeful and we had high expectations. But things have not gone so well in the past few months.
I think it time to lower the our expectations. We should hope for the best and prepare for the worst. If we keep on working some day success will be ours. Long live IV.
I think it time to lower the our expectations. We should hope for the best and prepare for the worst. If we keep on working some day success will be ours. Long live IV.
more...
house emo quotes about love. how
eastindia
01-08 07:47 PM
This shows that the backlog is more than the numbers on USCIS website. People need to stop wasting time on tracking and spend time in their office work. Backlog means more business money for lawyers and trackers. IV is very small. Unless IV had hundreds of thousands of members, they cannot do lobbying like AILA or Microsoft. EB3 India and now EB3ROW is in a pitiable state. All those EB3ROW who used to be happy will now see the reality. Thank god I ported to EB2 but the dates for EB2 do not move enough. I think anyone who can should port to EB2 ASAP. This is the only solution.
tattoo emo quotes wallpapers. emo
RandyK
11-05 10:49 PM
Like I said, I did not catch the whole speech, but from what I heard, he was not talking completely against it, he mentioned that businesses need more H1B's and should be able to hire foreign talent.
He was mainly against abuse by big consulting firms (he gave out a statistic that 20K of the H1B went for 8 or 9 of the top consulting firms or something like that).
At least there is something happening..... we have only two weeks....... this may be our only chance this year to attach anything EB
He was mainly against abuse by big consulting firms (he gave out a statistic that 20K of the H1B went for 8 or 9 of the top consulting firms or something like that).
At least there is something happening..... we have only two weeks....... this may be our only chance this year to attach anything EB
more...
pictures emo quotes and icons. lt;a
Smuragalla
07-20 07:13 PM
Hey SmartBoy,
Could you please update the status of your h1b reopen case, I am in the same stage, but I am staying with current employer no new h1b transfer.
would really appreciate if you can update me, the Final status.
Thank You.
Could you please update the status of your h1b reopen case, I am in the same stage, but I am staying with current employer no new h1b transfer.
would really appreciate if you can update me, the Final status.
Thank You.
dresses emo quotes life

satyasaich
01-29 08:49 PM
What you said was absolutely correct. However most of the times the delays caused in big companies are due to various layers of communications as well as approvals.
I'm a live example of how i lost the opportunity to file 485 before Dec31/2004 for EB3 category, just because of unnecessary (so called) procedural delays
NOw, this new rule in place will certainly prompt for good changes in the big companies if they truly want to sponser GC
Yes, they must act in a timely manner. one way to do is HR should get all the necessary approvals from managers / directors so that they don't lose time. Secondly my observation is there is always a substanial delay at Attorney's office(few exceptions are there) to prepare the paperwork.
I dont think companies are really geared to file for 140 within 45 days of labor approval.
Most of the companies take 4-6 weeks to just send the documents the lawyers request for filing 140. Then the lawyers, most likely forget something and request more documents. It takes another 2 weeks for company to send those.
All in all, on average I think companies need 3 months after approved labor to be ready to Fedex that 140 petition. No malicious intent on the part of employer, its just how things are. 45 days is going to make things difficult for many companies and many of the lazy, slow, procrastinating law firms.
I'm a live example of how i lost the opportunity to file 485 before Dec31/2004 for EB3 category, just because of unnecessary (so called) procedural delays
NOw, this new rule in place will certainly prompt for good changes in the big companies if they truly want to sponser GC
Yes, they must act in a timely manner. one way to do is HR should get all the necessary approvals from managers / directors so that they don't lose time. Secondly my observation is there is always a substanial delay at Attorney's office(few exceptions are there) to prepare the paperwork.
I dont think companies are really geared to file for 140 within 45 days of labor approval.
Most of the companies take 4-6 weeks to just send the documents the lawyers request for filing 140. Then the lawyers, most likely forget something and request more documents. It takes another 2 weeks for company to send those.
All in all, on average I think companies need 3 months after approved labor to be ready to Fedex that 140 petition. No malicious intent on the part of employer, its just how things are. 45 days is going to make things difficult for many companies and many of the lazy, slow, procrastinating law firms.
more...
makeup emo quotes you will find
ejinal
07-14 10:58 AM
Any thoughts on this ??
girlfriend 2011 emo quotes tagalog. emo
anzerraja
07-19 07:37 PM
There is a funding drive in this other thread towards these expenses.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...874#post125874
Could you please pledge an amount ?
Great Job.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...874#post125874
Could you please pledge an amount ?
Great Job.
hairstyles emo quotes about broken hearts
cowboy
07-18 01:29 PM
For all practical purposes, the date on which it was recieved is your RD=> Receipt Date. The postmark date has no relevance except for records unless USCIS explicitly states so ( which it did once in 2001 http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=89a5f3cee754ad0499e55e731191f 360).
485 filings are strictly Receipt date. I am still searching for the uscis link and will post one as soon as I find one.
Thanks...but isn't the post mark date is when you send the mail ?
485 filings are strictly Receipt date. I am still searching for the uscis link and will post one as soon as I find one.
Thanks...but isn't the post mark date is when you send the mail ?
caliguy
09-15 11:26 PM
Reached home and had a letter waiting...
Here is the response from TSC:
According to TSC, it is currently processing 485 visas based on filing date order. There are a large amount of cases that are being processed and your case will be processed in receipt date order. With the limited amount of visas that are currently available between now and September 30, 2009, there is no guarantee that your case can be completed before the end of FY 2009.
For whatever it means, I have seen tons and tons of cases with receipt date/notice date and PD after me that have been approved. Heck, all my dates are current on outside the processing time so I dont know what to make out of it.
All we can do is keep our fingers crossed...... I wish I had received the card instead of the letter today :)
Here is the response from TSC:
According to TSC, it is currently processing 485 visas based on filing date order. There are a large amount of cases that are being processed and your case will be processed in receipt date order. With the limited amount of visas that are currently available between now and September 30, 2009, there is no guarantee that your case can be completed before the end of FY 2009.
For whatever it means, I have seen tons and tons of cases with receipt date/notice date and PD after me that have been approved. Heck, all my dates are current on outside the processing time so I dont know what to make out of it.
All we can do is keep our fingers crossed...... I wish I had received the card instead of the letter today :)
newuser
07-11 03:10 PM
I already sent a PM. Please send me the phone numbers and I am willing to call asap.
I can not emphasis this enough. We need out of state volunteers to help call bay area members!
I can not emphasis this enough. We need out of state volunteers to help call bay area members!
No comments:
Post a Comment