Wednesday, June 15, 2011

father jack quotes

images soul of Father Jack. father jack quotes. in Father Jack#39;s church.
  • in Father Jack#39;s church.



  • prashantc
    01-29 10:46 AM
    Was this the first time you are coming to USA?

    or you went for a visit ? If yes what was ur original status in US..F1 or H1.

    I am going for chennai H1B visa on Feb 6....F1 to OPT to H1B...Scared to helll...
    Well no this wasnt my first visit to US. I have been on a valid H1B status for past 5 years or so.





    wallpaper in Father Jack#39;s church. father jack quotes. prayers to Father Jack.
  • prayers to Father Jack.



  • leoindiano
    10-30 10:01 AM
    caliguy,

    I am in same boat as you.

    2 i-140's approved with same company, both are EB2, one is RIR one is PERM.

    PERM one had Jan 2006 PD where my RIR had Nov 2004.

    I-485 was applied using Nov 2004. USCIS may be looking at other one and thinking PD is not current. What a mess.





    father jack quotes. Father Jack Landry (Joel
  • Father Jack Landry (Joel



  • learning01
    02-01 07:07 PM
    (Gavel noise * 3)





    2011 prayers to Father Jack. father jack quotes. with his father. Jack; father jack quotes. Thora Birch#39;s father, Jack
  • with his father. Jack; father jack quotes. Thora Birch#39;s father, Jack



  • voldemar
    02-27 05:33 PM
    Not wrong.. I said it's "being" cancelled..
    OK. I overlooked that.
    The rule, how I understand it, will not do any harm for those people who's I-140 is already approved. But there is still risk if I-140 is not approved and labor substitution is banned.
    So it all depends on how strong the case is and how much risk is tolerable.



    more...


    father jack quotes. Dougal, Father Jack,
  • Dougal, Father Jack,



  • prashantc
    01-31 07:46 AM
    Hello I got a yellow form 221(g) during my interview. Got my passport and approval back during the interview.
    Are other people in PIMS getting this yellow form/ 221(g) stating that "when administrative processing is completed in your case we will contact you"?
    This will allow me to decide if I am stuck in PIMS or something else.
    **** 28 days since interview, visa approved today****

    Dear Vamsi, SVK, NK, Shahuja, Abuddyz, lost_in_gc, and all eligible visa aspirants:

    I just got an email from the Chennai consulate, 29th day from the interview, stating the visa was stamped today:

    "Thank you for your e-mail.

    Our records show that your visa was issued today, January 31. You
    should be receiving your passport/visa soon.

    Visa Information Unit
    American Consulate General

    Chennai 600006, India
    Telephone: 91 44 2857 4242
    Fax: 91 44 2811 2027

    Website: http://chennai.usconsulate.gov"

    This means there is light at the end of the tunnel. Please have faith in your abilities, and in your God. You will hear back soon.

    Moral of the story: "Never use a Consulate in India for visa re-validation again."

    Please learn from this story, and never again trust Consulates in India for extension purposes.

    God bless you all.





    father jack quotes. famous as vile Father Jack
  • famous as vile Father Jack



  • anilsal
    11-15 02:30 PM
    The only way to counter this is to get our story out in the media. i joined the forum today and went through a lot of mails on the forum. i saw pappu making appeals to members to help him write to reporters. I saw state chapter threads and only few members have actually signed up for work. see only a handful responded. others simply come on forums and rant. but only few actually do the work. I also observed members critical of Iv or telling IV to do this or that, instead of doing something themselves. My other observation is that members do not contribute money and come to this forum for free advice. Nothing in this country is free but IV is providing this forum and also free advice from lawyers. But members are simply taking advantage of IV and not paying back what they are getting from it. This has been my personal observation. Members we have seen how visa bulletins affect us and demoraliize us. why dont we all do something instead!

    You are hitting the right buttons here! You can say it is either laziness or fright/jitters or the comfort of current H1B approval/stamp that is making the large populace to sit tight.

    Guess what, once some of the battles are won (we can never win all - they will always be ongoing), we should either knight pappu or induct him to "IV Hall of Fame".



    more...


    father jack quotes. by her father Jack Varney;
  • by her father Jack Varney;



  • Dalai Lama
    02-06 02:22 PM
    India, sorry for missing that in the earlier post.

    I think all countries other then India and china are already current for EB2.

    For India EB2 2005.....I say 20 to 30 years...

    dalai lama from tibbet





    2010 Father Jack Landry (Joel father jack quotes. soul of Father Jack.
  • soul of Father Jack.



  • snddlth
    10-28 09:48 PM
    @ caliguy

    Could you please send me the letter that you sent to Sec. Napolitano? Also, what is the email address of ombudsman?



    more...


    father jack quotes. soul of Father Jack. father jack quotes. Father Jack. Jan 16, 02:29 PM
  • soul of Father Jack. father jack quotes. Father Jack. Jan 16, 02:29 PM



  • snathan
    04-20 04:56 PM
    I fully agree with FraudGultee I shouldnt have called snathan a moron, i am sorry about that. but on the hindsight his reply sort of proves it... :D

    Yes...it proves.





    hair with his father. Jack; father jack quotes. Thora Birch#39;s father, Jack father jack quotes. Jan 12, 04:27 AM; father jack quotes. Father Jack. Jan 16, 02:29 PM
  • Jan 12, 04:27 AM; father jack quotes. Father Jack. Jan 16, 02:29 PM



  • nobody
    05-31 09:03 PM
    Put it on a white background and I bet it'll look heaps better.



    more...


    father jack quotes. Jan 12, 04:27 AM; father jack quotes. Father Jack. Aug 4, 10:29 AM
  • Jan 12, 04:27 AM; father jack quotes. Father Jack. Aug 4, 10:29 AM



  • waitingGC
    01-31 10:20 AM
    1. I was wondering how this rule would affect people like me. My labor has been approved and its been about 50 days. I will be applying for I-140 this week. Will this 45-day rule affect me?

    2. If what is stated in immigrationportal about the labor substitution is true, then we don't have any real benefit from the this rule, because all labors certified before the implementation of this rule are not bound by the 45-days time constraint?!? All the so called desi companies may not sell the labors, but would not spend money to cancel it either. So those old labors are going waste as they are still active.

    The cut-off date is determined by #485, not LC.





    hot Dougal, Father Jack, father jack quotes. Stills father jack images,pictures father wallpapers; father jack quotes.
  • Stills father jack images,pictures father wallpapers; father jack quotes.



  • KanME
    07-19 10:52 AM
    Since, just about everyone benefits some way or the other from this forum, why not charge a regular fee.

    And start paying back the monies spent by the core team.

    I second that: Reimburse Core and make IV a paid site.

    Perosnally , more contributions to follow.



    more...


    house father jack quotes. father jack quotes. Father Jack: I#39;ll speak my
  • Father Jack: I#39;ll speak my



  • hinvin66
    04-09 02:08 AM
    4/8/09 - soft LUD today for self, spouse & child
    8/13/08 soft LUD after updating address and invoking AC21
    9/20/07 fist status on i_485





    tattoo famous as vile Father Jack father jack quotes. father jack quotes
  • father jack quotes



  • santb1975
    02-01 04:09 PM
    Obama made a statement last night we should fix the Borken Legal Immigration System. I thought he knew about it. Thanks for the Ideas. I am going to ask a question about the yearly cap of 140K for EB Green cards


    Clinton, Romney & McCain know about EB GC problems; they may not know some low level details. I don't know about Obama.


    The questions are very very simple.

    What do you plan to do about administrative delays (like labor, namecheck, ...)?

    This can be done by the Prez alone!
    What do you plan to do about the yearly cRap of 140K?

    There is no cRap on F1. There is no cRap on persons hired. Why should there be a cRap on GC?

    I-485 approval should mean GC!

    This needs congressional legislation!
    If retrogression drags then H-1B rules (like pay stubs etc) should not be applicable!

    This MAY need congressional legislation!



    more...


    pictures by her father Jack Varney; father jack quotes. Father+jack+quotes
  • Father+jack+quotes



  • caliguy
    09-15 11:02 PM
    It seems like its just me and kubmilegaGC left from June 2004. Anybody else from June 04?





    dresses Stills father jack images,pictures father wallpapers; father jack quotes. father jack quotes. father jack quotes.
  • father jack quotes.



  • prashanthg
    08-19 01:13 PM
    Gurus,
    Please tell us what these poll numbers mean.
    How many eb3-I are pending? How many are going to get approved every year if there are no spill overs?
    My priority date is Sep-2002. What time frame am I looking at here?



    more...


    makeup soul of Father Jack. father jack quotes. Father Jack. Jan 16, 02:29 PM father jack quotes. father jack quotes.
  • father jack quotes.



  • Green.Tech
    06-10 05:32 PM
    Do not stop!





    girlfriend father jack quotes father jack quotes. that her father, Jack has
  • that her father, Jack has



  • krishjack
    07-16 09:48 AM
    Signed





    hairstyles Jan 12, 04:27 AM; father jack quotes. Father Jack. Aug 4, 10:29 AM father jack quotes. Celebrity Quote of the Day
  • Celebrity Quote of the Day



  • Tito_ortiz
    01-08 02:04 AM
    I already saw a complaint on change.gov that 'people representing special interest groups from foreign nations may be flooding the change.gov system with messages and votes which may not be in interest of Americans, for whom the Obama administration is supposed to work for."

    That said, let's continue to send messages and make our voice heard anyway! Good work folks!

    I put mine in, let's go for more than 100 and don't forget to "bump" this message so it stays at the top!

    <<<BUMP>>>





    amitjoey
    01-31 12:49 PM
    can u provide a link. This rule is bad for AILA because of the loss of revenue and hence they were against it. But since this is in the "Final Rule Making" process there's not much they can do. BTW u don't need to have the I140 approved for the LC sub to go thru. U just need the labor substitution approved stamp before the rule gets published.

    go to aila.com, then go to "additional recent postings" (approx - center of page-under -just posted-greyed link) look for -

    Rumor of the Day:





    misanthrope
    10-05 12:45 PM
    Ok, someone left a red saying "So you mean finding a loophole in the law makes you superior, even though you lie about your intention at your F1 stamping?".

    NONE of these statements are true. I NEVER made a statement about superiority or abasing any category. My posts are directed towards individuals, I couldn't care any less about their categories.

    Go read all my posts and do post here your deductions. I expect them to be logical, please.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment