Wednesday, June 15, 2011

touche amore live at wers

images amore logo. touche amore touche amore live at wers. touche amore live at wers
  • touche amore live at wers



  • bach007
    07-26 06:17 PM
    My PD is Nov 2004 (EB3 India). My 140 has not been approved yet. Also, I do not plan to use EAD so issues thereby are out of question. My only worry is can I keep renewing H1B while my 485 has not been approved. My attorney says NO. He says that you can apply for H1B extensions after 6 years only if you have not been able to apply for 485.

    However based on your responses, it looks like I will have to validate this with some other lawyer to make sure if I can keep extending my H1B so I can maintain my wife's H4 status.





    wallpaper touche amore live at wers touche amore live at wers. touche amore live at wers.
  • touche amore live at wers.



  • bebar
    09-15 05:37 PM
    18003755283
    1-2-1 receipt number# 1-1-3-4

    Can I get link for New POJ method of reaching Nebraska IO.

    Anyone Please ?





    touche amore live at wers. touche amore live at wers. we
  • touche amore live at wers. we



  • sparuthi
    09-17 01:48 PM
    I am not seeing any movement in the video. I can just see the American Eagle on the screen? any idea whats going on.. ? ??





    2011 touche amore live at wers. touche amore live at wers. touche amore live at wers
  • touche amore live at wers



  • geevikram
    06-05 11:33 PM
    Please call all of them. It took me only 10 mins.



    more...


    touche amore live at wers. Touche Amore - Discography
  • Touche Amore - Discography



  • diqingshen
    07-11 11:42 AM
    HLG has confirmed that the CIS is not returning I-485 Applications back to those who filed I-485 during the first week of July. This is leading many to speculate that the CIS may reverse course and re-re-amend the July Visa Bulletin; whether the Visa Bulletin actually reopens remains to be seen. HLG normally refrains from commenting on rumors, but we have talked to several Washington insiders and believe that this is seriously being considered.





    touche amore live at wers. touche amore logo.
  • touche amore logo.



  • msp1976
    02-06 03:53 PM
    It is widely known fact that Members may be even reluctant to answer the same question again and again ... but unless a legislation is passed , PD will not move.



    Unless there is reform....it is very likely that EB2 India would stay where it is today for a very long time....It may even retrogress further...In 96-97 there was a time when EB3 was better than EB2.....That might not happen ...but EB2 India is definately not gonna be too much better than EB3...All people are now trying to get into EB2 wagon and that is gonna is almost as bad as EB3 .....



    more...


    touche amore live at wers. Touche Amore / Make Do and
  • Touche Amore / Make Do and



  • greenlight
    02-18 02:07 PM
    Suppose you work for Company A on H-1B. You get out of the U.S. and come back with AP. You become parolee at that time. File an H-1B extension with Employer A, get new I-94 that indicates your status is now H-1B.

    6 months later, you get another job with Employer B. Since you already are on H-1B with Company A, you should be able to transfer your H-1B to Company B.


    I recently went to South Korea and entered the US on the AP since I didn't feel that I had enough time to wait for my H-1B stamped in my passport at the US emabassy in Seoul. Before leaving the US, I consulted with my attorney on this issue and she assured me that my H-1B is valid as long as I file the extension and maintain terms of the H-1B visa.

    This is her opinion in quotes:
    "I wanted to emphasize that you do not need to obtain the H visa as long as you have an unexpired Advance Parole document to use instead. To clarify, you are then entering in parolee status but in later filing an H extension or change of employer petition, DHS will terminate the grant of parole and admit you back into H classification. Additionally, if you enter on the advance parole and work consistent with the terms of your underlying current H petition, you are not violating your status nor do you need a separate EAD work card."

    I hope this helps.





    2010 touche amore live at wers. we touche amore live at wers. amore logo. touche amore
  • amore logo. touche amore



  • elassar2005
    10-16 07:14 PM
    victim me, my wife and my 9 years kid since April 2006 and victum for the all system since i belive them when i immigrated in 2000, but it's too late to cry :)



    more...


    touche amore live at wers. touche amore merch.
  • touche amore merch.



  • rheoretro
    11-12 04:31 PM
    IV core team members has to concentrate to push this bill in all its possible means.

    Think again...





    hair touche amore live at wers touche amore live at wers. touche amore logo.
  • touche amore logo.



  • GCVictim
    07-12 02:35 PM
    why do we request Zoe Lofgren to come Peaceful protest march?. Please send her email or call her.

    Tell her about your rally and ask her to contribute. This will help us to more support.



    more...


    touche amore live at wers. touche amore merch.
  • touche amore merch.



  • The7zen
    03-11 12:14 PM
    No offense to the OP and Thanks for posting this, but this thread is kind of diverting us from some of the efforts currently in progress, we are again playing the prediction game.
    Lets contribute to the FOIA funding drive and get the right information.

    thanks,
    7zen





    hot Touche Amore - Discography touche amore live at wers. touche amore logo.
  • touche amore logo.



  • desi3933
    06-22 08:19 AM
    I had the same kind of situation . I work for a Fortune 5 company . The prevailing wage some how came to $5000 more than the salary than the company pays me ( I think I am pretty competitively paid ) . Our attorney team told me that this is nothing to worry about . The wage difference actually matters when your I-485 is filed and about to be approved . So you could actually go ahead and file the labor and get the I140 approved and wait for your wage to rise to the levels ( you will have to wait anyhow for a few years ).So if I have to wait for like 3 years for my GC my wage will surely rise to USD 5000 in 3 years . Also remember that the total wage is the sum Salary + Joining bonus + awards + yearly bonus . So you could add these things to give your total wage .

    >> The prevailing wage some how came to $5000 more than the salary than the company pays me
    That is really odd. Is your I-140 approved?

    Joining Bonus, Awards, and Year Bonus are NOT part of salary unless it is defined and guaranteed for every year.

    Not a legal advice.
    ------------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002



    more...


    house by Touche Amore/La Dispute touche amore live at wers. touche amore logo.
  • touche amore logo.



  • fasterthanlight�
    05-30 11:51 PM
    I smell monkies in the near future....





    tattoo touche amore logo. touche amore live at wers. Touche Amore at Backside
  • Touche Amore at Backside



  • sdrblr
    09-15 01:05 PM
    I sent it from my work email not yahoo or hotmail.



    more...


    pictures Touche Amore / Make Do and touche amore live at wers. Touche Amore - Demo 2008
  • Touche Amore - Demo 2008



  • ItIsNotFunny
    11-10 05:50 PM
    I saw somewhere on other site clearly mentioned that once 485 is rejected, H1B extension based on pending 485 also becomes invalid. If a person keeps working, it it considered as illegal. I do not have link right now, but I guess I found it on some lawyers website, posted link on IV in some other thread.

    I don't think this is true. But you put a seed of doubt in my mind, I will confirm with my attorney :)





    dresses touche amore logo. touche amore live at wers. touche amore to
  • touche amore to



  • ak_2006
    03-13 03:20 PM
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4177.html

    If some body already posted this other than Indian consuates...please ignore this...

    As far as I see all Numbers are same as Indian Consulate.



    Thanks



    more...


    makeup touche amore merch. touche amore live at wers. by Touche Amore/La Dispute
  • by Touche Amore/La Dispute



  • tcsonly
    08-26 04:50 PM
    I understand that you are trying to be smart but you not quite sounds so. sorry

    of course - this is off topic but the whole point is WE are suffering from it and DOES affects us - may be you are not nor you have any clue about what this means to you.

    the goal of our community is to drive out the common enemy, share our experience to benefit others- may be sometimes it does sounds off topic but that does matters to us, the same way how $$$ matters to you. I would recommend you just think about bit before start comment on it.

    It' not about being smart. Just common sense. As I mentioned this is a forum meant for US employment based immigration issues.

    Per your recommendation, I gave a little thought & this is what I came up with.
    Why don't you call or go to ICICI bank and ask for their help to fix our immigration issues ?


    ADMINS: Please close this thread.





    girlfriend Touche Amore at Backside touche amore live at wers. touche amore to the eat of a
  • touche amore to the eat of a



  • gccovet
    09-24 08:32 AM
    http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=286606 :mad::mad:





    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The best way to respond this kind of people is to ignore them....
    If you are successful, certain people will complain and make up stories how you became successful.
    If you fail, the same people will makeup stories how dumb you are etc...

    The best way, in my opinion, is to ignore these fools.

    Those who are writing negative about IV and their leaders, do not have slightest idea on how much sacrifices they have made (family time, financially, physically, mentally etc) so that most of us could be benefited out of it. If these people think they are not benefited or does not like the idea, please don't read those post or just ignore them and move on, go to the posts that you would be benefited from and logout, I personally would like these people to share their experience and answer questions by others with their best of their knowledge, but if you can�t do that, please don't demoralize others.

    And yes, I don't care about RED dots, so bring them on.

    GCCOvet





    hairstyles touche amore merch. touche amore live at wers. I saw Touche Amore perform
  • I saw Touche Amore perform



  • helens_64
    07-15 03:50 PM
    Lou is talking about H1 badly. Does he know how schools are facing problems without H1. Thousands of schools have no math and science teachers in rural areas. Why cant he make the americans to work in that area. Most of the schools are using teachers over 75 to 80 years old. Most of them didnt know how to use computers. Then how they teach good to students. Principals are struggling to run the schools with out teachers. Parents are disappointed without proper teachers. With this level, how can America make best future.My kids are struggling without proper teachers. When we ask the schools, they are saying they couldnt get proper teachers. If Lou's grand kids face this trouble, then he wont talk. With this situation, how schools can make AYP(adequate Yearly Progress) according to No Child Left Behind Law. First the Govenment must take necessary steps to solve this issue





    ars01
    07-18 11:01 AM
    I don't know why but we tend to be satisfied with lsmall benefits...
    I agree with you "something (EAD and AP) is better than nothing"
    But i bet you ..you will find your self in the same situation of agony and endless waiting for the final Green card.
    I bet most of the people don't use your ead and AP as it puts you in a gray "Adjustment of status". They are good to have though. But you will see...how painful it is to decide to use them or not..

    What i want to say is that being able to apply for EAD and AP is not the end of the battle..you will be stuck in a depressing situation waiting for the final green card.How do i know? .. I went through it...waiting for GC for the past 4 years.

    I dont know its FBI or its just the USCIS incompetence but waiting in the final stage is horrible. Every time you travel you are scared...AP as for as my lawyer goes IT does not guarantee 100% entry in to the country.

    After you apply for AP its only 1 year H1 increments.

    What i am saying why dont we try for the overall improvement of the GC processing. Why dont we be firm about not wasting the GC numbers and recapturing the unused numbers.

    We had a small revolt (peaceful way) and its successful.We dont want to stop there.

    LETS FIGHT FOR THE OVERALL IMPROVEMENT OF THE GC PROCESSING

    I hope you guys are with me..looking for your comments
    I agree. The short term relief will be short term. After a year or so we all will be frustrated with the delay in getting GC as that point we will already be tired of renewing EAD (and Advance Parole??) every year. We must work on capturing the unused visas. Otherwise the feeling is correct, no GC for several years after filing.

    USCIS allowed filing but there is no guarantee they will open those envelops and starts working on that. They have a good excuse and that is called THE BACKLOG. I think we should suggest Dipa Nair to make a move named "The Backlog" and I am sure bollywood in India can do a nice entertaing job for that as well.

    Rahul





    amsgc
    12-13 12:55 AM
    Just wondering how we can make this a paid site which works and where everyone wins. Here are some thoughts in the wee hours:
    0) Read for Free

    1) Monthly paid subscription (recurring contributors):
    a) can post without restriction.
    b) get important updates

    2) If you don't have a monthly contribution -
    a) Your first 5 posts are free
    b) After that you can buy "points" to post on IV (say minimum chunk of 25 points for $50 bucks).

    To post a message, it costs you a point. If you have a question, then a couple of bucks is a small amount to have your questions answered. However, without incentive people will not answer questions (because it would also cost to post responses/experiences). So, lets say I post a response to your question, then if you (or any member who posted before me) thinks that my response was useful, and adds value to that thread, can give me a "+" which adds to my chunk of points.

    This way, only people who have serious queries will post their questions, and those who are confident about their answers will post a response. It will reduce noise on the website and will become a better resource of information. Unfortunately a lot of good stuff gets lost between people venting their frustration and providing incorrect advice.

    Ofcourse, we can make certain threads free to post - such as the funding drive, media drive, state chapters etc.
    If you really really want lots of responses to your questions, you could also sponsor a thread - say $25 bucks where anybody can post a response for free, for a limited time.
    Also certain threads can be made free to post on popular demand.

    Ams



    No comments:

    Post a Comment