Sunday, June 19, 2011

grafitti tattoo

images 16 Types Graffiti Fonts grafitti tattoo. TATTOO GRAFFITI BELT
  • TATTOO GRAFFITI BELT



  • optimist578
    02-06 10:47 AM
    Since you can study under H4 you cannot apply for F1 (My wife tried that already) :)

    What if the spouse (H1B holder) has to leave the country for some reason, say for an year? Then how is the student supposed to maintain his/her status?

    So, I don't think that is true. If you get admission as a full time student, then you should be eligible for F1. My husband did this successfully in 2001.





    wallpaper TATTOO GRAFFITI BELT grafitti tattoo. Graffiti Hettstedt - Germany
  • Graffiti Hettstedt - Germany



  • 485Mbe4001
    11-14 05:23 PM
    PM'ed you.. good luck with you efforts :)

    Why do you jump the gun and reach conclusions??!!!

    All that was asked - was to write to the Radio station using their website. Who asked anyone to picket?!!! Re-read my post. I asked members to call up and ask hard questions challenging his credibility. ....

    What's wrong in using Gandhi's name? Are you allergic to the great man?
    it may affect you in a positive way. :)





    grafitti tattoo. Free tattoo grafitti
  • Free tattoo grafitti



  • anzerraja
    07-20 09:43 AM
    There is a funding drive in this other thread towards reimbursing the administrative costs of IV.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10708

    Could you please pledge an amount ?


    I have very high regards for Aman due to his dedicated efforts. 64K he spent is the big big amount as an individual.

    I suggest, lets have a request to Bollywood artist to organize some shows at USA in benefit of IV (they may give us some discount). We shall pay back 63K to Aman (IV can keep 1k as his contribution).

    Other option is 630 people should contribute $100 each to pay back Aman. I received my green card and ready to contribute $100 to this account. I already contributed $700.

    Thanks





    2011 Graffiti Hettstedt - Germany grafitti tattoo. Free tattoo grafitti
  • Free tattoo grafitti



  • crystal
    02-11 02:55 PM
    This is tricky question . I am not sure what the right asnwer is, which i am also looking for.

    Your 2011 I-94 is invalid once you came back with new parolee I-94. This much I am sure of.

    I think you can work on h1 till ur current I-94 is valid (Here satus is parolee or H1b I am not sure) . After that you need to file an amendment to get another I-94 valid till 2011 again.

    Or May be we need to file h1b amendement as soon as we come back to US on AP to get new I-94 till 2011.

    Some body wrote that even with AP, at the POE if you show new h1B which is valid till 2011 they would issue I-94 till 2011, even though you dont have the valid h1b stamping on passport. Somebody else wrote that showing H1b papers would cause confusion to the POE officer with un-necessary side effcts

    I am in a similar situation as my H1b is valid till 2010 and planning to go out.

    Appreciate if anybody can comment on this.

    AP i94 valid upto Mar 2009(After returning on AP)
    H1 i94 valid upto June 2011

    Can I still work on existing H1?
    Which i94 valid(AP or H1)?



    more...


    grafitti tattoo. Grafitti, Illustration,
  • Grafitti, Illustration,



  • FraudGultee
    04-20 04:41 PM
    Have you ever seen the Moron in real life...go and see the mirror. I have asked you the website as I didn�t want to assume and your name 'Sheila' resembles the Sheila from an evaluation agency. She used to say the same thing � �Ask your attorney to get it evaluated�. Obviously you didn�t want to answer my question. Still I was saying ' I was suspecting'.

    Now do you understand Who the real Moron is.?

    No cursing, name calling please.. You could have just ignored. You have done no favour to yourself by replying.





    grafitti tattoo. grafitti
  • grafitti



  • java4yogi
    08-15 08:15 PM
    done.

    You can also see this separate thread if things move forward slightly.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=278068#post278068



    more...


    grafitti tattoo. Original Art Grafitti
  • Original Art Grafitti



  • hebbar77
    05-23 04:42 PM
    if you all use little more IQ, you will realize that only with donation/money you will make a difference.
    We all are here to make someone rich(employers, local businesses). So if you can make polititians rich, they will do something for you!
    So stop calling... start donating to IV...

    Let me know if my thought is wrong!





    2010 Free tattoo grafitti grafitti tattoo. 16 Types Graffiti Fonts
  • 16 Types Graffiti Fonts



  • imm_pro
    06-02 03:12 PM
    Called first three and left VM..will call the rest after lunch..



    more...


    grafitti tattoo. Tags: tattoo, grafitti, love,
  • Tags: tattoo, grafitti, love,



  • franklin
    07-12 01:57 PM
    Just tried sending you a PM but it says you have exceeded your stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until you clear some space. Perhaps you could activate the ability for members to send you an email?

    Thanks - I just emptied things out!





    hair Free tattoo grafitti grafitti tattoo. Learn to make Graffiti names
  • Learn to make Graffiti names



  • NKR
    03-13 10:36 AM
    One step closer.

    With last year crisscrossing, EB2 India most apps are cleared upto september 2004. We should not have too many in 2004 except substitution cases.

    Hope it will step into 2005 in next 4 months....



    I might be wrong, but I think EB2 India came only uptil April 2004.



    more...


    grafitti tattoo. Graffiti Sketches Design
  • Graffiti Sketches Design



  • sundarpn
    01-02 12:51 AM
    Please keep this thread updated. And post the details of the delay.

    I suppose this affects even h1b revalidation stamping?





    hot Grafitti, Illustration, grafitti tattoo. Ponyo tattoo finished product
  • Ponyo tattoo finished product



  • widad2020
    03-13 04:40 PM
    Keep the good work IV Core.Don't mind Slave comments.We are thankful for your work.



    more...


    house Tattoos Evil grafitti tattoo. California Gang Tattoos
  • California Gang Tattoos



  • BharatPremi
    08-19 08:13 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=931696981298d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D

    Oath of Allegiance


    The oath of allegiance is:

    "I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

    In some cases, USCIS allows the oath to be taken without the clauses:

    ". . .that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by law. . ."


    Question: Once one takes US citizenship s/he promises to renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate or state then how come one confidently say that s/he would still be in love to a home country?





    tattoo grafitti grafitti tattoo. Dan Plumley - Grafitti Man
  • Dan Plumley - Grafitti Man



  • pmb76
    07-16 02:35 PM
    can someone pls post the link for the actual news clips
    ~S

    here you go

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iKpK...elated&search=



    more...


    pictures Original Art Grafitti grafitti tattoo. Graffiti canvas oflona
  • Graffiti canvas oflona



  • bottlemani
    07-19 12:35 PM
    Dear Aman and other core members, your time and efforts are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    Here is my little contribution of $100
    Paypal confirmation Number: 1XT348454Y495020W.

    ps: I was one of those lucky ones who got the green card last week.





    dresses Ponyo tattoo finished product grafitti tattoo. Graffiti/Tattoo Artist
  • Graffiti/Tattoo Artist



  • axp817
    03-31 11:49 AM
    It is hard to believe that someone can suddenly change policy internally and not talk about it. In my case the officer id who issued denial is different from the officer id who issued NOID.

    UNITEDNATIONS - for some reason, I think you are trying to spread unnecessary fear with your conspiracy theories. Agreed that USCIS is going tough on consulting companies and that stuff, but "internal policy change" seems to be more of a conspiracy.

    UN probably didn't realize that the officer id. was different. The id. being different is a good thing, it makes the likelihood of the IO not having noticed the old NOID higher.

    I am sure you are under a lot of stress, and I feel your pain, but click on UN's profile and look at his old posts carefully, he knows what he is talking about.

    Again, hope things work out in your favor, keep us posted.



    more...


    makeup Tags: tattoo, grafitti, love, grafitti tattoo. Tattoos Evil
  • Tattoos Evil



  • vin13
    10-03 11:59 AM
    Did anyone notice that GCTest's only interest was to start a fight between EB2 and EB3 folks.

    See how he opened up a thread and threw a match to light the fire so that everyone starts fighting amongst themselves and he did not post again in his own thread .

    United we stand and divided we fall. This is true since life started and will be true until the end of time.

    You are absolutely right. there is no need to fight we are all in the same pool...There is no EB2/EB3. We are all people who are desperately waiting for our gc's and please we need to work together to have things solved...This post is not helping issues...but making worse.

    And for GCtest i think He/She just likes to start a fight and stand back and watch the fun....am I right "GCTEST" ;)





    girlfriend Dan Plumley - Grafitti Man grafitti tattoo. The world would graffiti your
  • The world would graffiti your



  • lg11105
    11-17 06:54 AM
    I filed 485 in Sep 2003.
    First Finger Print is done in Aug 2004.
    Second Finger Print is done in April 2007.
    Took Infopass on Sep 11th 2007 and I was told by Officer that everything looks good but still pending and asked me to check after 2 months.
    Took Infopass again on Nov 13th 2007 and came to know that FBI Name Check is Pending on my and my wife's cases.

    How do I know how long FBI Name Check is Pending on my case ?





    hairstyles Graffiti Sketches Design grafitti tattoo. do some graffiti work at
  • do some graffiti work at



  • rkm
    10-07 07:24 PM
    Global economy downfall impact will be there in india also,Indian Stock market is also going down, Due to Inflation, High interest ,Election year (India). It is better to wait till next year.


    Even in Mumbai, prices are coming down (~10-20% from last year) however they are so high right now it has to crash more than 50% to come in "NRI" range. I feel sorry for the common middle class of Mumbai... They have no options but to go beyond Borivali and Thane even after crash :( ....





    Chiser99
    06-04 01:02 PM
    I give you the moonPod...

    Wasn't sure what to do for the center button tho, if i make it black like space, it makes the moon look like a dougnut http://kirupa.com/forum/images/smilies/silly.gif





    gcbikari
    06-18 11:08 AM
    Where can I find medical insurance for my parents with reasonable coverage with reasonable premium. Their age is between 55 to 60. Obviously they are with some medical conditions like blood pressure, diabetic... like usual stuff like typical parents would have...Can somebody suggest good one... thanks in advance.

    I have used AIG for my in-laws visit and didn't had to use it. Why can't we add them to our insurance as dependants? Did anyone tried this?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment