
v2neha
11-01 06:06 PM
I won't go back - not because I am lazy or afraid of smarter people back home. I won't go back - not because I love USA dearly and not because I can't put up with hardships of my home country.
I won't go back because I did not come here to go back in the first place. I won't go back because my going back will change nothing. I won't go back because I love my job even if I can't change it. I won't go back because my kids have friends here. I won't go back because I am not the kind that gives up - even in the name of a social movement.
I won't go back because I did not come here to go back in the first place. I won't go back because my going back will change nothing. I won't go back because I love my job even if I can't change it. I won't go back because my kids have friends here. I won't go back because I am not the kind that gives up - even in the name of a social movement.
wallpaper poems for friends. funny poems

gcformeornot
07-02 07:53 AM
leave my indian employer soon. they are saying they have 90 days notice period.... which was set from india. I work in ohio which has "employment at will" law... I am not going to serve the full notice period..... but if they deduct any money..... I am going fight like hell.... planning to complain to DOL and state govt office......I will keep updated on what happens....
53885
05-24 02:32 PM
Read this one.
http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=199701487&pgno=1&queryText=
Oracle clearly said that if they can not bring people here, they will send work to one their global offices.
As with the proposed bill Microsoft and others will be labeled "H1B dependent employer"
Most of the big firms Oracle, MICrosoft, Lehman etc..all the big ones are full of H1B people. ..
http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=199701487&pgno=1&queryText=
Oracle clearly said that if they can not bring people here, they will send work to one their global offices.
As with the proposed bill Microsoft and others will be labeled "H1B dependent employer"
Most of the big firms Oracle, MICrosoft, Lehman etc..all the big ones are full of H1B people. ..
2011 i love you poems for boyfriend

sriramkalyan
12-03 03:36 PM
Lottery & Pot Lock ...are NO NO NO .. ..
Best is to Charge to start a thread and monthly minimum charge to maintain the account..
Less effort max affect!!
Best is to Charge to start a thread and monthly minimum charge to maintain the account..
Less effort max affect!!
more...
Nil
06-12 04:52 PM
There are several of us who have advanced degrees and yet have been put under EB3. Now, a lot of them can move on to a more responsible role but held captive by the immigration situation.
Just a thought - if the STEM degree holders can be exempt, then it will take some weight off the entire system.
Just a thought - if the STEM degree holders can be exempt, then it will take some weight off the entire system.
walking_dude
11-19 10:58 AM
Agreed you cannot march for your own rights. Least you can do is post your displeasure at a web page. Can we do that?
Contact - http://www.wwj.com/pages/7288.php
Sample Letter
---------------
Dear News Editor(s),
As a WWJ 950 listener and an immigrant living in Michigan, I am concerned about the negative impacts on immigrants by the airing of your show "WWJ Business Breakfast" with Mr. LOU DOBBS, which is scheduled to air on Nov 29 between 8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Mr. Dobbs is known for his strong views against immigrants, including considering immigrants to be responsible for the spread of incurable diseases such as Drug-resistant Tuberculosis, Leprosy etc. From past experience on CNN, he is also highly likely to blame the current crisis in Auto Industry to the so-called "importation of cheap labor from third world countries".
He is known to make exaggerated statements such as "Four hundred thousand H1Bs granted in a year" where as facts show otherwise. As per government figures, federal government awarded 124,096 H-1B visas in the fiscal year ending October 2005, the most recent annual totals available. That includes renewed visas, which don't count against the annual cap. These dramatic exaggerations distort the reality and provide a falsified alarmist view of the situation; which works against the interests of Immigrants ,businesses and American economy.
In the interests of fairness, you should also air the counter-views while providing coverage to such strong one-sided views. This would provide a balanced coverage to your viewers.
In the absence of such unbiased coverage, Mr. Dobbs verbal attacks may provoke physical attacks against foreigners as well as any foreign-looking persons by misguided elements provoked by your show. If such incidents do happen, please understand that your network will be indirectly responsible and liable to the foreigners affected.
As a concerned party I would like to know -
1) What action your network is taking to provide coverage of the other point of view, in the interests of fairness?
2) What action is your network taking to ensure that Lou Dobbs verbal attacks on foreigners do not translate into physical attacks on foreigners living in Michigan?
3) What action is your network taking to ensure that Lou Dobbs doesn't use exaggerated falsifications to justify his views. providing your listeners a wrong picture?
Appreciate hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
xxxxx
Phone: 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail : xxxxx@somemail.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact - http://www.wwj.com/pages/7288.php
Sample Letter
---------------
Dear News Editor(s),
As a WWJ 950 listener and an immigrant living in Michigan, I am concerned about the negative impacts on immigrants by the airing of your show "WWJ Business Breakfast" with Mr. LOU DOBBS, which is scheduled to air on Nov 29 between 8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Mr. Dobbs is known for his strong views against immigrants, including considering immigrants to be responsible for the spread of incurable diseases such as Drug-resistant Tuberculosis, Leprosy etc. From past experience on CNN, he is also highly likely to blame the current crisis in Auto Industry to the so-called "importation of cheap labor from third world countries".
He is known to make exaggerated statements such as "Four hundred thousand H1Bs granted in a year" where as facts show otherwise. As per government figures, federal government awarded 124,096 H-1B visas in the fiscal year ending October 2005, the most recent annual totals available. That includes renewed visas, which don't count against the annual cap. These dramatic exaggerations distort the reality and provide a falsified alarmist view of the situation; which works against the interests of Immigrants ,businesses and American economy.
In the interests of fairness, you should also air the counter-views while providing coverage to such strong one-sided views. This would provide a balanced coverage to your viewers.
In the absence of such unbiased coverage, Mr. Dobbs verbal attacks may provoke physical attacks against foreigners as well as any foreign-looking persons by misguided elements provoked by your show. If such incidents do happen, please understand that your network will be indirectly responsible and liable to the foreigners affected.
As a concerned party I would like to know -
1) What action your network is taking to provide coverage of the other point of view, in the interests of fairness?
2) What action is your network taking to ensure that Lou Dobbs verbal attacks on foreigners do not translate into physical attacks on foreigners living in Michigan?
3) What action is your network taking to ensure that Lou Dobbs doesn't use exaggerated falsifications to justify his views. providing your listeners a wrong picture?
Appreciate hearing from you soon.
Yours sincerely,
xxxxx
Phone: 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx
E-mail : xxxxx@somemail.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------
more...
xu1
04-07 12:13 PM
Let's keep the mometum rolling!!
I'll follow up with a second contribution right away.
I'll follow up with a second contribution right away.
2010 Poems For Broken Hearts
desi3933
08-20 09:47 AM
The oath of allegiance is:
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen;
.......
......
.....
Question: Once one takes US citizenship s/he promises to renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate or state then how come one confidently say that s/he would still be in love to a home country?
Exactly my thoughts. However, that does not mean that I am not proud of heritage and culture of my country-of-origin.
The vast majority of people are here on these forums for getting their GC and USC.
I appreciate everyone who has congratulated me. Thank you so much. Please note that I sill belong to legal immigrant community and nothing can change that.
Good Luck to everyone (and that includes people who have given me red dots with comments) and I hope you get your GC soon.
____________________________
Proud to be an Indian-American and legal immigrant.
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen;
.......
......
.....
Question: Once one takes US citizenship s/he promises to renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate or state then how come one confidently say that s/he would still be in love to a home country?
Exactly my thoughts. However, that does not mean that I am not proud of heritage and culture of my country-of-origin.
The vast majority of people are here on these forums for getting their GC and USC.
I appreciate everyone who has congratulated me. Thank you so much. Please note that I sill belong to legal immigrant community and nothing can change that.
Good Luck to everyone (and that includes people who have given me red dots with comments) and I hope you get your GC soon.
____________________________
Proud to be an Indian-American and legal immigrant.
more...

gsc999
11-13 02:26 PM
- First, it is highly unlikely that Hastert will ever, ever support CIR. That itself is a "red flag" from a post by "Red card."
- Actions speak louder than words. If Murtha becomes the majority leader in house than Democrat agenda for 2008 presidential agenda will be Iraq not immigration. That doesn't mean no immigration reform, just not in the "lame-duck" session.
- Lets wait for next year for any progress on immigration.
- Actions speak louder than words. If Murtha becomes the majority leader in house than Democrat agenda for 2008 presidential agenda will be Iraq not immigration. That doesn't mean no immigration reform, just not in the "lame-duck" session.
- Lets wait for next year for any progress on immigration.
hair poems for my best friend
pcs
07-14 07:57 PM
done
more...

imh1b
01-21 01:37 PM
Anti immigration group targets all of the immigration. You can see numbersusa website. There are 2 reasons for the hate towards H1b and L1 program. Fraud and abuse is more in H1b. 20% was found by USCIS. Many fear it could be more. Mainly Indian bodyshopping and consulting companies are main reason. Another reason is many fear that H1b and L1 program is main reason outsourcing. Many big companies laid off US workers and did outsourcing to cut cost and they were asked to give Knowledge transfer to the onsite resources (those who are H1b or L1). Number of jobs in High skilled are very less (may be 2%) compared to low skilled in US. So they think 65k is more in percentage terms. US congress expects that H1b should be used only when no US Workers available. That is the reason there is no support at all at congress to increase H1b Cap. When they put a H1b restriction for TARP companies it was passed uniamously. So if we need EB reform just we need to disassociate or take neutral stand on H1b. They cannot remove H1b as it was with WTO.
AND WHO ARE YOU MR ANTI-IMMIGRANT?
Stop coming and posting in disguise. Don't you have anything better to do in life. Go learn some skills and find a real job. If you think your posts will do anything to us, you are mistaken. We will hate you guys more for your xenophobia
AND WHO ARE YOU MR ANTI-IMMIGRANT?
Stop coming and posting in disguise. Don't you have anything better to do in life. Go learn some skills and find a real job. If you think your posts will do anything to us, you are mistaken. We will hate you guys more for your xenophobia
hot Poems For
pappu
02-06 02:26 PM
Logiclife, I am sorry you are wrong.You don't need to post hour by hour update, but the update you posted today on Aman's meetings , help people to understand what really IV is doing and are necessary atleast once a fortnight.I am sure you are working in a corporate world and drive projects.The first rule on driving a big project is status meetings once every week.This helps all the stakeholders.
Pls attend our 'meetings' in order to get more information on what we are doing. Join your state chapter and actively participate in those 'meetings'. We called for volunteers last week for the media drive and only 12 members out of thousands of members that saw that message responded. We want to encourage members to actively help us rather than wait for update from us. Each one of us can create an update for the community. Meet your lawmakers and update us. A handful of people cannot do much. It is the collective effort of this organization that will help us get success.
Pls attend our 'meetings' in order to get more information on what we are doing. Join your state chapter and actively participate in those 'meetings'. We called for volunteers last week for the media drive and only 12 members out of thousands of members that saw that message responded. We want to encourage members to actively help us rather than wait for update from us. Each one of us can create an update for the community. Meet your lawmakers and update us. A handful of people cannot do much. It is the collective effort of this organization that will help us get success.
more...
house love poems for a friend.
akred
08-25 12:33 PM
Second the idea of using an ATM card for this purpose. You can get an ATM card for your parents or relatives in India from your local credit union or bank in the US.
tattoo Love poems for him

lost_in_migration
04-11 10:47 AM
I've sent my $100 towards $150K...a drop in the ocean...a drop nonetheless. Thanks to the IV team :)
more...
pictures poems for a best friend
sweet_jungle
02-11 05:29 PM
I am with you. giveme the details
dresses Beautiful Love Poems For Him

B3NKobe
06-05 12:00 AM
Nice Man!! Some great entries in this comp so far!! Keep them comming!!
more...
makeup miss you poems for girlfriend.
voldemar
02-28 12:53 PM
Substitution is excluded. In fact a few ppl did pay 1000$ regardless and lost money.. Nebraska center is taking it's own sweet time..Check this out http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1619112&postcount=4702
Some guys are lucky :)
Some guys are lucky :)
girlfriend happy birthday poems for your
simple1
01-29 06:31 AM
nice try.
Count me in. Just donated. Let me know if I can help fight this unfair memo in any way.
Count me in. Just donated. Let me know if I can help fight this unfair memo in any way.
hairstyles love you poems for him

jthomas
05-13 07:17 PM
I agree with nitinboston, Forget the haters.
We have to do something.If things work much better than waiting for GC just head over there. There are tremendous oppurinities available. US GC is not the perfect thing to get in life. People like Dhuribhai Ambani, Tata etc... did not work for their American GC. Keep your eyes open and keep on researching with different options.
Regarding IT, I don't think IT guys can only work on IT. you can study something new, change your field and be someone everybody would respect. Some of them in IV have stuidied in IITs, have double master degrees from US and waiting in a que. Start a business, have some goals rather than predicting about visa bulletin.
Majority of you are from India. In India you can hire engineers at a very low salary. I have employees working for me in India for Rs3.5K a month(non-tech) and Graduate enginers working for a salary of 5K/ month. If some of us can outsource jobs in India we would be millionaires within few years.
We are highly skilled immigrants, Can't we make a group and do conusltancy. The consultancy charges for a hour is $570/- in intoto.com where the actual engineer gets $120/- per hour.
Who would care about anti-immigrants, PD dates, etc.. if we can be someone would be like Dhuribhai Ambani. or at least 10%. In fact we are in a better shape than him when he started a business.
I totally agree with NitinBoston.
We have to do something.If things work much better than waiting for GC just head over there. There are tremendous oppurinities available. US GC is not the perfect thing to get in life. People like Dhuribhai Ambani, Tata etc... did not work for their American GC. Keep your eyes open and keep on researching with different options.
Regarding IT, I don't think IT guys can only work on IT. you can study something new, change your field and be someone everybody would respect. Some of them in IV have stuidied in IITs, have double master degrees from US and waiting in a que. Start a business, have some goals rather than predicting about visa bulletin.
Majority of you are from India. In India you can hire engineers at a very low salary. I have employees working for me in India for Rs3.5K a month(non-tech) and Graduate enginers working for a salary of 5K/ month. If some of us can outsource jobs in India we would be millionaires within few years.
We are highly skilled immigrants, Can't we make a group and do conusltancy. The consultancy charges for a hour is $570/- in intoto.com where the actual engineer gets $120/- per hour.
Who would care about anti-immigrants, PD dates, etc.. if we can be someone would be like Dhuribhai Ambani. or at least 10%. In fact we are in a better shape than him when he started a business.
I totally agree with NitinBoston.
ashishgour
09-17 11:37 AM
Guess they are reaching a bi-partisan consent about giving discretion to judges...hopefully this gets done soon..we shud be up next..
NNReddy
04-19 03:09 PM
Visa recapture will help thousands of people and move the queue up
No comments:
Post a Comment