visves
07-16 01:58 PM
signed..might also be a good ideal to start a e-mail chain asking people to sign it and also create some awareness about this pest...
I plan to send this petition to all senior executives of Time Warner Inc by Priority Mail and Fax. CNN is a fully owned subsidiary of Time Warner Inc.
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/loudobbs
I plan to send this petition to all senior executives of Time Warner Inc by Priority Mail and Fax. CNN is a fully owned subsidiary of Time Warner Inc.
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/loudobbs
wallpaper justin bieber x factor.
rajuram
02-06 11:24 PM
Core members please ignore such posts. Please continue with your great work.
Purplehazea:
I didnt know you have such doubts about the efforts of IV and its goals.
Anyways, have you every picked up the phone and called us to ask us what we are doing at that moment? What we did last week, what's our plan next week? You know, there is a phone number listed at several places on the website. That phone never rings. Oh yes, never. So who come you never seek answers where you can get them?
We have told several times, that we dont have time to keep everyone in loop about everything we do in DC, including every time we meet some staffer or someone. Sorry, that's just how it is.
Last week, Aman was in DC on Thursday and Friday (Jan 25 and 26) and had meetings with 3 senate staffers who work on Immigration. Then he went to India, then he came back straight to DC monday morning and since yesterday, he has met with 2 more staffers, our lobbyists.
We are also trying to find out about the schedule A rumor and if its true, to have the recaptured visas go to all categories not just schedule A.
So there, you have your update? If you want to know more, then call us on the phone.
And this update is the kind of update we dont usually post on forums. This is mundane advocacy stuff. Find me one organization that gives hour by hour update of what they are doing.
If you dont trust us, what are you doing here. Why dont you join the "bash IV" party at immigration portal and enjoy criticizing the arrogant IV core and its stupid blind followers. I am sure you will find many enlightened fellows like over at portal who are smart enough not to follow or believe in IV.
Purplehazea:
I didnt know you have such doubts about the efforts of IV and its goals.
Anyways, have you every picked up the phone and called us to ask us what we are doing at that moment? What we did last week, what's our plan next week? You know, there is a phone number listed at several places on the website. That phone never rings. Oh yes, never. So who come you never seek answers where you can get them?
We have told several times, that we dont have time to keep everyone in loop about everything we do in DC, including every time we meet some staffer or someone. Sorry, that's just how it is.
Last week, Aman was in DC on Thursday and Friday (Jan 25 and 26) and had meetings with 3 senate staffers who work on Immigration. Then he went to India, then he came back straight to DC monday morning and since yesterday, he has met with 2 more staffers, our lobbyists.
We are also trying to find out about the schedule A rumor and if its true, to have the recaptured visas go to all categories not just schedule A.
So there, you have your update? If you want to know more, then call us on the phone.
And this update is the kind of update we dont usually post on forums. This is mundane advocacy stuff. Find me one organization that gives hour by hour update of what they are doing.
If you dont trust us, what are you doing here. Why dont you join the "bash IV" party at immigration portal and enjoy criticizing the arrogant IV core and its stupid blind followers. I am sure you will find many enlightened fellows like over at portal who are smart enough not to follow or believe in IV.
masouds
09-17 02:18 PM
you mean LEGAL aliens...:)
s/LEGAL/slave/ :-)
s/LEGAL/slave/ :-)
2011 Save: 56% off. Monster Justin

purplehazea
02-06 11:14 AM
So How come all we hear from the core team is requests for contribution? There is no detail of any actions/efforts that are happening currently? It will certainly be more engaging for all members to at least know what efforts are being worked on currently? I think expectations need to work both ways otherwise you just have an autocratic organization that has to follow and do as the leaders choose to do. Just my 2 cents and all you frustrated folks please take a deep breath before jumping in.
more...
asanghi
05-24 01:24 PM
Probably we at IV should change our message to "No representation, No tax."
gc_on_demand
06-11 08:57 AM
Folks
July bulletin is OUT and NO more significant movement. Donot hope for future bulletin . Please call Lawmakers ASAP. Unless we take action USCIS is not going to do anything. Situation can be worse once we head towards election season. Still we have 1-2 months to get things done or we will be waiting for years to get green card OR EAD ( For some folks ).
It is just 10-15 minutes need to spend to call. Let them know WHO WE ARE AND WHAT ARE OUR ISSUES .
I request all of you to call , if you have called then ask your friends and family members to call.
Now its time to act. If we dont take action CHC will not allow to move ahead our 3 bills.
CALL NOW .... and Spread this message to everyone.
July bulletin is OUT and NO more significant movement. Donot hope for future bulletin . Please call Lawmakers ASAP. Unless we take action USCIS is not going to do anything. Situation can be worse once we head towards election season. Still we have 1-2 months to get things done or we will be waiting for years to get green card OR EAD ( For some folks ).
It is just 10-15 minutes need to spend to call. Let them know WHO WE ARE AND WHAT ARE OUR ISSUES .
I request all of you to call , if you have called then ask your friends and family members to call.
Now its time to act. If we dont take action CHC will not allow to move ahead our 3 bills.
CALL NOW .... and Spread this message to everyone.
more...
bikram_das_in
01-19 02:37 PM
The story of memorandums is like this. If present law does not have provisions for certain things, then the government departments can publish a memorandum to give some kind of legal basis for their actions. Publishing a memorandum itself is enough to conclude that current law does have provision as such.
Usually these kind of memorandums are made against people who are vulnerable and do not have avenues/options to challenge. There were several memorandums made against undocumented workers not long time back. None of them stand the judicial scrutiny when challenged. Example, there was court ruling in many states that police cannot ask people about their immigration status.
The intentions of this memorandum is clear not to give any more H1Bs to small consulting companies.
I do not understand why some people in the forum have so much anger against the small consulting companies? This is just playing into the hands of anti's . Consulting through multiple layers is perfectly legal and a successful business model. No company wants to hire a person for 6 months project. It's been the goal of anti's to make small consulting companies look bad and they have been successful because of us. If this business model is bad, why not make laws to stop this type of business practice? If you ban that type of business, there will be no need for small firms hiring H1Bs.
This memorandum is just a blatant attempt to marginalize already oppressed and unrepresented H1B community. This need to be challenged not only because it's wrong but also because it's part of a systematic plan to marginalize legal EB immigrants.
Usually these kind of memorandums are made against people who are vulnerable and do not have avenues/options to challenge. There were several memorandums made against undocumented workers not long time back. None of them stand the judicial scrutiny when challenged. Example, there was court ruling in many states that police cannot ask people about their immigration status.
The intentions of this memorandum is clear not to give any more H1Bs to small consulting companies.
I do not understand why some people in the forum have so much anger against the small consulting companies? This is just playing into the hands of anti's . Consulting through multiple layers is perfectly legal and a successful business model. No company wants to hire a person for 6 months project. It's been the goal of anti's to make small consulting companies look bad and they have been successful because of us. If this business model is bad, why not make laws to stop this type of business practice? If you ban that type of business, there will be no need for small firms hiring H1Bs.
This memorandum is just a blatant attempt to marginalize already oppressed and unrepresented H1B community. This need to be challenged not only because it's wrong but also because it's part of a systematic plan to marginalize legal EB immigrants.
2010 pictures of justin bieber
pappu
04-10 07:23 AM
The funding drive ends on coming Friday Pappu : Does this thread yet needs to be bumped up?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GOOD EVENING GC$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Deadline = April 30th, 2011
Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted�,
3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$GOOD EVENING GC$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Deadline = April 30th, 2011
Goal = 5000 votes on survey (see I-485 filing w/o current PD thread) and momentum to continue with this campaign.The survey is a platform to gather and push for launching action items. Based on response by 04/30/2011 - IV will decide whether to even proceed with initiative or not.
Actions - 1) Vote on survey.
2)Email ivcoordinator@gmail.com with PD, ph#,email & subject "I485 filing impacted�,
3)Print/Circulate Fliers and spread FB, wiki link (see "support thread")
more...

srikondoji
07-10 11:12 AM
Do we have a confirmed news?
What are they going to do by holding the apps and doing nothing?
What are they going to do by holding the apps and doing nothing?
hair justin bieber new hair 2011

raj1998
04-17 08:22 AM
If USCIS is approving H1B/L1 applications, for any Software job, with a B.Com or B.A degree, then defenitely, it's a high time for it to change the rules for the H1B educational qualifications. I don't mind to port to EB1, if its accepting online degress, by getting a Ph.d deegree from a tri valley online university :D.
.
if one thinks thats wrong and USCIS needs to change then yes please approach through proper channels. definately, if possible to port using Phd from tri valley you may try..
.
if one thinks thats wrong and USCIS needs to change then yes please approach through proper channels. definately, if possible to port using Phd from tri valley you may try..
more...
arc
06-12 01:56 PM
Most affected and largest chunk...
IV Help Needed!
IV Help Needed!
hot hot Justin Bieber Like Solo HD

kumarc123
01-09 03:21 PM
The reason why change is not happening as much as we want is because we face tough opposition. The only way we can overcome this is by being stronger. We can definitely become stronger if all H1Bs, L1s, EADs etc come together on this platform. If each simply come, read posts, post comments and go away... it is tough to get anything done. Holding a rally is a good idea but we have seen how much work and resources are needed in planning and executing it. It can only be successful if several thousands turn up. Advocacy is a slow, long and painful process and requires lot of patience. Each member must take part in the advocacy effort and support ImmigrationVoice. The first step is to believe in IV. Believing in IV means believing in your abilities and the collective power of this community. There are many sharks out there with selfish interests who try to pull you down so that their own interests are served. Be a part of Immigration voice by supporting its monthly subscription if you cannot give your time to IV on daily basis. Join your state chapters and play a leadership role in organizing events to mobilize and increase membership in your states. IV will provide all the support and guidance you would need for lawmaker meetings. . IV is all of us. We all need to work together and make things happen.
Visa bulletins come and go and if we only keep watching and expecting miracles in bulletins, then we would be wasting our time. writing posts, tracking and blaming others will not solve anything. Each reader of this post should join this movement actively if they desire a change.
Papu,
I respect your involvement in IV and your diligence in promoting the community. However, I have been listening to your message over a long period of time.
1. Your suggestions of sending letter to white house---- DONE that
2. Your suggestion of calling different Senators---- Done that
3. Sending media your stories--- Letter sent no result.
The definition of failure is repeated measures over a certain period of time. The only way you can galvanize the Indian community towards IV is by, hosting something big. Otherwise people don't like to get involved in to something which is old news.
IV has become old news now, I and some other members, I am sure feel, something big needs to be done. The problem is IV is lacking a good leadership--- please don't take me wrong, you have been a great help, but moreover in the past. What I am proposing is, a big rally in DC.
I know it is hard to deal with Desi's in general, OUR MENTALITY IS OF A FREE RIDE, but this free ride is heading towards a deep pitch.
And moreover, people just come and offer their view points, I believe this organization should be more than that, involvement in STATE Chapters, and meeting with other state regulators, will not create a loud voice.
I totally disagree with you on that,
if illegals can create a loud voice even after being illegal, then what is stopping us? Organize something, but don't ask to be involved in state chapters, I will not waste my time, running and begging authorities to consider legals, when others are creating a loud vigilance.
Thank you.
Visa bulletins come and go and if we only keep watching and expecting miracles in bulletins, then we would be wasting our time. writing posts, tracking and blaming others will not solve anything. Each reader of this post should join this movement actively if they desire a change.
Papu,
I respect your involvement in IV and your diligence in promoting the community. However, I have been listening to your message over a long period of time.
1. Your suggestions of sending letter to white house---- DONE that
2. Your suggestion of calling different Senators---- Done that
3. Sending media your stories--- Letter sent no result.
The definition of failure is repeated measures over a certain period of time. The only way you can galvanize the Indian community towards IV is by, hosting something big. Otherwise people don't like to get involved in to something which is old news.
IV has become old news now, I and some other members, I am sure feel, something big needs to be done. The problem is IV is lacking a good leadership--- please don't take me wrong, you have been a great help, but moreover in the past. What I am proposing is, a big rally in DC.
I know it is hard to deal with Desi's in general, OUR MENTALITY IS OF A FREE RIDE, but this free ride is heading towards a deep pitch.
And moreover, people just come and offer their view points, I believe this organization should be more than that, involvement in STATE Chapters, and meeting with other state regulators, will not create a loud voice.
I totally disagree with you on that,
if illegals can create a loud voice even after being illegal, then what is stopping us? Organize something, but don't ask to be involved in state chapters, I will not waste my time, running and begging authorities to consider legals, when others are creating a loud vigilance.
Thank you.
more...
house Justin Bieber Headphones
vbkris77
03-10 10:39 PM
As I thought about this further, I figured out the data is even worse than I thought earlier, as this may not have any 2007 numbers. People who filed their labors in 2007 were still waiting in july of 2007. So this data is only upto late 2006. Now the figures could be
EB-3
5000 2001
20000 2002
20000 2003
20000 2004
5000 2005
5000 2006
EB-2
10000 2004
30000 2005
30000 2006
Check your Calculations, Per PDF, only 51K EB2 are pending till July 2007.
EB-3
5000 2001
20000 2002
20000 2003
20000 2004
5000 2005
5000 2006
EB-2
10000 2004
30000 2005
30000 2006
Check your Calculations, Per PDF, only 51K EB2 are pending till July 2007.
tattoo justin bieber headphones dr
jamesbond007
10-08 03:05 PM
There is a difference between H1B Visa/AP and I797/EAD.
The first one is a travel document. That is all it is good for.
The second one is for employability proof. That is all this one is good for.
Each one has some restrictions. As long as you are not violating any of the provisions under which you were issued a visa/AP/I797/EAD, they will be good.
So... if you are working on a H1 (I797), going out of the country and returning by using AP will not make you lose your H1 as long as you continue to work full time for the sponsoring company.
As far as the company is concerned, your work eligibility status is based on what you provide to them when you fill out the I9 form.
The first one is a travel document. That is all it is good for.
The second one is for employability proof. That is all this one is good for.
Each one has some restrictions. As long as you are not violating any of the provisions under which you were issued a visa/AP/I797/EAD, they will be good.
So... if you are working on a H1 (I797), going out of the country and returning by using AP will not make you lose your H1 as long as you continue to work full time for the sponsoring company.
As far as the company is concerned, your work eligibility status is based on what you provide to them when you fill out the I9 form.
more...
pictures 2011 justin bieber headphones.
a1b2c3
04-28 04:07 AM
is 2, 3, 4, 5 important for citizenship?
dresses justin bieber tattoo close up.
prashanthg
03-13 11:13 AM
There are people from EB3 with PDs in late 2001 and 2002 and 2003 who were not able to file I-485 due to the delay at BEC. These numbers excludes them I wonder how many EB3-I applications that would be!
I am one of those unlucky few...
I am one of those unlucky few...
more...
makeup justin bieber headphones in singapore. justin bieber singapore one
StukAtBEC
01-31 10:06 AM
14 and 23...
girlfriend Monster Justin Bieber
sky7
07-26 06:16 PM
somegchuh..yeah...let's go get ourself a PMP cert???? Maybe we (and others who are interested) can start a PMP study group and get it done soon!!! Then by the time we all get our GC, we can work as a PM making at least 150K a year? Sounds good??? :D (sigh..trying to humor myself in such depressing moment!)
va_labor2002...good for u man..made 100K on ur old house! I wish..I wish....!
va_labor2002...good for u man..made 100K on ur old house! I wish..I wish....!
hairstyles what color are justin bieber
masterji
08-21 01:19 PM
I have a valid H1B permit (no visa). If I use AP to enter and according to the IV gurus I can still continue myself on H1B. Do I need to do any paperwork to change I-94 or it is automatically converted back to H1B as I am not using my EAD.
v2neha
11-01 06:06 PM
I won't go back - not because I am lazy or afraid of smarter people back home. I won't go back - not because I love USA dearly and not because I can't put up with hardships of my home country.
I won't go back because I did not come here to go back in the first place. I won't go back because my going back will change nothing. I won't go back because I love my job even if I can't change it. I won't go back because my kids have friends here. I won't go back because I am not the kind that gives up - even in the name of a social movement.
I won't go back because I did not come here to go back in the first place. I won't go back because my going back will change nothing. I won't go back because I love my job even if I can't change it. I won't go back because my kids have friends here. I won't go back because I am not the kind that gives up - even in the name of a social movement.
pappu
01-09 02:45 PM
The reason why change is not happening as much as we want is because we face tough opposition. The only way we can overcome this is by being stronger. We can definitely become stronger if all H1Bs, L1s, EADs etc come together on this platform. If each simply come, read posts, post comments and go away... it is tough to get anything done. Holding a rally is a good idea but we have seen how much work and resources are needed in planning and executing it. It can only be successful if several thousands turn up. Advocacy is a slow, long and painful process and requires lot of patience. Each member must take part in the advocacy effort and support ImmigrationVoice. The first step is to believe in IV. Believing in IV means believing in your abilities and the collective power of this community. There are many sharks out there with selfish or opposing interests who try to pull us down so that their own interests are served. Be a part of Immigration voice by supporting its monthly subscription if you cannot give your time to IV on daily basis. Join your state chapters and play a leadership role in organizing events to mobilize and increase membership in your states. IV will provide all the support and guidance you would need for lawmaker meetings. . IV is all of us. We all need to work together and make things happen.
Visa bulletins come and go and if we only keep watching and expecting miracles in bulletins, then we would be wasting our time. writing posts, tracking and blaming others will not solve anything. Each reader of this post should join this movement actively if they desire a change.
Visa bulletins come and go and if we only keep watching and expecting miracles in bulletins, then we would be wasting our time. writing posts, tracking and blaming others will not solve anything. Each reader of this post should join this movement actively if they desire a change.
No comments:
Post a Comment