Friday, June 17, 2011

patterns sewing

images sewing patterns for wedding patterns sewing. Fabric middot; sewing pattern
  • Fabric middot; sewing pattern



  • GCAmigo
    02-05 04:35 PM
    eb3_nepa's request is valid in the context that spouse of an L1 can take up any Job.. & the spouse of the proposed 'Blue Card" can take up any job.. why not a H4?





    wallpaper Fabric middot; sewing pattern patterns sewing. Labels: patterns, sewing
  • Labels: patterns, sewing



  • dixie
    11-15 02:29 PM
    Besides, out unclaimed social security tax ends up financing the retirement of those very same anti-immigrants.
    why dont they talk about the endless fees we pay, attorney, government?
    at least we are providing the legal industry with plenty of jobs, if not for us 75% of their immigration attorneys would be out of business





    patterns sewing. Home Sewing Patterns
  • Home Sewing Patterns



  • 485Mbe4001
    06-12 03:45 PM
    EB3 I is bad and will get worse. EB 3 ROW will also get screwed big time because of the 300k namecheck victims who are now eligible for visas. Trickle down will also be impacted because of that. USCIS uses short sighted methods to clear their hurdles, they dont realize that there is person behind each visa number. The only thing certain for EB 3 is that in OCT EB 3 will revert back to the June 08 dates.

    The sad fact is that most of us were screwed because the lawyers suggested to our companies that EB3 is easier to process than EB2.





    2011 Labels: patterns, sewing patterns sewing. Simplicity Sewing Patterns
  • Simplicity Sewing Patterns



  • mhathi
    05-23 02:01 PM
    I don't think I agree completely. I called all of the lawmakers for the CHC campaign, and while you are right, I spoke to the assistants, they were all polite and promised to pass on the message, which is what matters in the end.

    Lawmakers know that we do not have voting privileges yet, but they also know that we are contributing to this economy far greater than many. I do not remember the source or the thread, but this question was asked before about an online petition, but ironically, that is shown to be not as effective as phone calls.

    If you ask me to sign a piece of paper, I might do it even if I am only vaguely supportive of the idea. But I will certainly not take the trouble to call (or better yet) go to the senator/congressman's office and present my case in person unless I really beleive in it.

    regarding your "saar.. support the bill..." comment, I would not go there if I were you. Thats a whole different can of worms and borders on an insult to a) people who are not from that part of India (or for that matter the world) and b) more importantly, for people from that part of the world who are in this country since a long time and have taken the pains to lose the accent.

    Finally, even if one speaks in an accent, is that the sole reason for a lawmaker to disregard him? Then should a Tennessee senator not listen to someone from New York because the New yorker speaks English in a New York accent?

    Please remember IV may be largely Indian, but it is a meeting place for legal immigrants from all over the world. The same way as India may be "largely Hindu" but it is still a secular country and we have had many great citizens and leaders that were not Hindu, the current president notwithstanding.



    more...


    patterns sewing. Sewing Workshop Patterns
  • Sewing Workshop Patterns



  • vikki76
    10-30 05:26 PM
    caliguy,

    I am in same boat as you.

    2 i-140's approved with same company, both are EB2, one is RIR one is PERM.

    PERM one had Jan 2006 PD where my RIR had Nov 2004.

    I-485 was applied using Nov 2004. USCIS may be looking at other one and thinking PD is not current. What a mess.
    leoindiano, I too have exactly same situation. Two I140 both EB2, one RIR (Nov 2004) and other PERM (Jan 2006). I called Nebraska SC using POJ method and verified with them if both 140 are linked to my 485 application or not. IO confirmed it over the phone and then reiterated that later PD is going to get picked up so my case is current per them. So, I would suggest that you do the same thing.
    Another thing is that, after opening a service request, you can send a followup email to ncsc email address and get your query about priority date answered . I did that too and even got response from them . (Both A# consolidation and difference in PD)





    patterns sewing. sewing pattern
  • sewing pattern



  • lacrossegc
    02-11 01:43 PM
    Every one keeps talking of "H1 Transfer" there is no such thing... every time someone files a H1 Petition on your behalf it is a new H1 Petition the only thing that changes is the length of the approval period. The period already used in previous H1b employments is deducted.
    Now as far as the I94 and AP, as someone said earlier, when you use AP, you are parolled into the US. Similarly when you apply for H1 you get a new I94 along with the approval notice. This resets your status to H1b with I94 validity set to the length of approval period



    more...


    patterns sewing. Retro Sewing Patterns
  • Retro Sewing Patterns



  • ashishgour
    09-17 02:33 PM
    Another amendment from the King.....





    2010 Home Sewing Patterns patterns sewing. sewing patterns for wedding
  • sewing patterns for wedding



  • smartboy75
    10-12 05:17 PM
    or may be a virus attack ... too coincidental to have sent notice on same day ...

    my 1.9 cents ...
    Not really.

    It is a learning phase for everyone here at IV...

    Before this issue was raised no one had heard about it....but now after 50 replies and 6000 views ..we have more insights regarding USCIS procedure...

    I would encourage everyone to create induvidual portfolio on USCIS website and make sure you add every receipt you have ever received and set email update on the same that way you are aware of happenings on your case.

    The way USCIS works, the benificiary is usually kept in the dark unless information is needed from the benificiary.

    Live and learn...



    more...


    patterns sewing. Patterns Sewing Patterns
  • Patterns Sewing Patterns



  • chaukas
    09-17 06:00 PM
    Pls include letter to Ombudsman in the voting options.





    hair Simplicity Sewing Patterns patterns sewing. Pattern Description: A reprint
  • Pattern Description: A reprint



  • sanju
    03-11 10:35 AM
    Don't be after the whole town because your son doesn't resemble you, check your next door neighbor first....

    If I start attacking your wife and kids on this forum you will immediately cry foul. But you want different rules for yourself. Let me take a higher road and not go down to your level.

    Forum Admin,

    Please put a check on this mirage guy/gal. Otherwise please give everyone a free pass to say what everyone has to say. Its not fair that you warn me in a private message but you let mirage say anything that he wants. Its ok to attack me, but my family is out of bound. If this doesn't apply on me, then it should not apply on mirage, and I should be given a free choice to attack mirage's wife and children, right? I do not intend on posting something for anyone's wife/hisband and children because that is not who I am, but I want to make sure you enforce the same rules here as you enforced on me the other day.

    .



    more...


    patterns sewing. Printable Sewing Patterns:
  • Printable Sewing Patterns:



  • Viktor
    07-12 07:53 AM
    He says we will come to know about where things will be going by the time they release the August bulletin.





    hot Sewing Workshop Patterns patterns sewing. of Free Sewing Patterns
  • of Free Sewing Patterns



  • vikram2101
    08-22 01:50 PM
    Here's an anecdote -

    This was back in the late 80s, when I was growing up - in Bangalore.

    India had just lost the Finals of a well fought [field] hockey match to Pakistan. We were all very disappointed by the loss, but it saddened me further to see a victory procession with waving Pakistani flags in the Muslim parts of the City.

    Ofcourse, India is a secular country and more so the United States.. and you can cheer whoever you please..

    But, If you chose to become a US Citizen, and US were in a battle with your country of Origin (let's narrow it down to Sports, to keep it less complicated), which country would you side? If I chose to side with my country of origin, it would make me a hypocrite, wouldn't it ?



    more...


    house Sewing Patterns. $8.99 patterns sewing. and Vogue Sewing Patterns
  • and Vogue Sewing Patterns



  • chicago60607
    09-17 11:19 AM
    Members are slowly but steadily getting seated .... my guess is that in about 15 minutes it should start





    tattoo sewing pattern patterns sewing. Patterns Sewing Patterns
  • Patterns Sewing Patterns



  • jthomas
    03-13 12:41 PM
    you had waited for such a long time. I would suggest to take a big break and visit india and come back. In fact you can do the same in EAD. Think forward don't get your emotions in the way.

    That is correct, 9 months and then I will return to my country for good.
    I am waiting for the day when we get the GC , we will tear it into pieces and throw in front of consulate.

    Cheers



    more...


    pictures Retro Sewing Patterns patterns sewing. colette patterns sewing
  • colette patterns sewing



  • Nid2009
    03-10 05:21 PM
    Thanks for the numbers. Are these numbers including Depdent also or only Primary applicatnt. Also, they are only 485-Pending cases or I-140 approved also included.





    dresses of Free Sewing Patterns patterns sewing. 16 built-in patterns Sewing
  • 16 built-in patterns Sewing



  • grinch
    06-03 07:30 AM
    It might be 'sweet' but I explained in my post above yours. I didnt ask for modifications, I asked for 'skins'.
    Meh it's still a skin :evil2:



    more...


    makeup Patterns Sewing Patterns patterns sewing. Sewing Patterns. $8.99
  • Sewing Patterns. $8.99



  • letstalklc
    09-11 01:40 PM
    Hi letstalklc

    Thanks for your reply.

    "SBI will update only once in the morning" Just wanted know the morning of India or USA ?

    Ok, I just did myself and man you are RIGHT.

    Today's exchange rate is [USD 4001 10000 48.07]
    and I got ($$$ X 48.07) - 25.

    Many thanks for the knowledge.

    I am not sure if ICICI also does the same, because I too have stooped using their service. And you know what, I called when once when I had a very bad exchange rate given. I said that I will quit using your service and surprise surprise they didn't care. And ,now, So Do I.

    That is India time....

    If you transfer less than 1000 USD to outside SBI, they will charge 25 rupees, the only problem is that they will not specify that charges any where in the transaction.....but it will be accurate all the time....





    girlfriend Patterns Sewing Patterns patterns sewing. retro patterns sewing. simple
  • retro patterns sewing. simple



  • swarnapuri
    12-10 09:37 PM
    Congrats on getting you GC!





    hairstyles Printable Sewing Patterns: patterns sewing. Patterns sewing patterns.
  • Patterns sewing patterns.



  • mhtanim
    02-13 03:19 PM
    AFAIK, once you work on EAD, you can not be back on H1B. Please check this with your lawyer.

    However what I do not know, and what my lawyer also could not answer till this point is, if after travelling abroad using AP, can one transfer same H1 to a new employer? I know it is possible to continue working on H1 with the same employer. But what if one need H1 transfer?

    Suppose you work for Company A on H-1B. You get out of the U.S. and come back with AP. You become parolee at that time. File an H-1B extension with Employer A, get new I-94 that indicates your status is now H-1B.

    6 months later, you get another job with Employer B. Since you already are on H-1B with Company A, you should be able to transfer your H-1B to Company B.





    walking_dude
    11-19 12:09 PM
    Macaca,

    Thanks for the suggested "Addendum". A para on it, included in the letter (edited)

    Thanks





    pappu
    02-02 11:59 AM
    Please see the response that I received from VisaLaw.com

    The SKIL Bill is a proposed piece of legislation that would increase the
    number of H-1Bs and green cards. It is included in the comprehensive
    immigration bill Congress is likely to consider this spring and will
    hopefully pass in the fall.

    Regards,

    Greg Siskind

    Gregory Siskind, Attorney at Law
    Siskind Susser Bland - Immigration Lawyers
    Telephone: 800-748-3819 or 901-682-6455
    Fax: 800-684-1267 or 901-339-9604
    Email: gsiskind@visalaw.com
    Web: www.visalaw.com
    note the words I bolded in your lawyer's response. :)
    we have to continue to make efforts and not wait for others to hep us get out of this mess.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment