Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls

images 2011 Hyundai Tucson Vehicle Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS AWD
  • 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS AWD



  • ndbhatt
    11-01 05:15 PM
    I hear people say that there is reverse brain drain. But this is not completely true. I cannot quantify in numbers but there are certainly few people, I know of, who have migrated to countries like Canada and Australia.

    I will not call it as reverse brain drain but diversion of brain drain to other pastures that may be worthy from individuals standpoint.

    Reasons could be endless, to name a few - stagnancy in career growth, frustration for wait for GC, inability to invest further in housing for job insecurity, longer time for family union (ageing parents), save kids from western culture, etc.. etc.

    I have heard one of the above reasons, while there could be more, from people who want to vent out their frustations. But rest assured very few choose to put it to action at the end of the day.

    My two cents - don't bash others. I believe that all of us go through this turmoil at some point or the other.

    Let's stay focussed on what you want. Most of us, if not all, are here for better life, career growth, money ;), etc and if other countries offer better prospects and meet majority of ones expectations, most likely, we will consider the options. I think, to a certain extent, we are patriotic to our ownself or if may call - opportunist.

    Given a scenario. EU Blue card gives better option (though not sure if it will :p) flow to newer pastures is inevitable and unstoppable. This may not appeal to 100% of the readers but it's one of the faces of dice.





    wallpaper 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS AWD Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS AWD
  • 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS AWD



  • mallu
    10-16 01:08 PM
    Are there only 3 people suffering from namechecks?
    This issue can be pushed if we have strong support for it.

    I believe most of the members of IV are in the receipt/FP mode. Newly filed mass.
    Yet to worry about the namecheck. And for EB3 and EB2 post 2004 filers the burning issue is still country wide quota.





    Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. The 2011 Hyundai Tucson
  • The 2011 Hyundai Tucson



  • fide_champ
    03-29 08:42 AM
    Came to USA on H1B, paid for the H1B fees(at that time didn't know it was illegal to do so)
    however after coming here , Paid for my own ticket and landed here on start of january 2011.

    Confirmed my arrival to the employer too. Since my leaving the home country there has not been any mail correspondence from the employer , though i have been writing many. Talked to him over the phone and he said he wasn't responsible for my arrival as he doesn't have any project for me. Waited to get another job as a H1B TXFR but stuck with trnsfrs issues due to non availablity of paystubs from him.

    I never reported to work as he said dont come to office, dont have any paystubs, but have all my H1B papers , I97 and Employment offer from that consultant. I have decided to leave back to my home country but not before reporting this blood sucker to DOL.

    I need to clarify a few things before i nail these blood suckers

    1. How long before i board my flight back home , should i send the documents to DOL

    2. I have the originals of H1B filing and LCA and I94, are they rquired in originals
    or copy to send to DOL

    3. What other documents should i send alongwith

    4. Do you think my case will get weaker if iam not here ? As i am flying back to my home country.

    5. I dont want these suckers to go scott free, so how to build my case here , can i ask the DOL to recover my wages for 4 months i wasnt getting paid.


    I do not care if i get any wages or not from them , but i really wanna see the locks on the gates of this company. They shouldn't take H1B and its applicant for scapegoats.

    Any advices are welcome to help me bring these guys to justice.

    did you and your employer agree on a joining date? Who's call it was to bring you into US? If you are working for a consulting company, you probably don't have agreements like this. But when you are spending your own money, I would expect you to be doubly sure that your employer wants you to be in the USA.

    You've landed straight into the pitfalls of this body shopping business unfortunately you've lost quite a bit due to this. I am not sure screwing the employer should be the top priority. All your effort at this point must go into finding a way to stay in this country. If you do not have paystubs, you could still get a H1 transfer but you may not get a new I-94. Explore all options to stay in this country legally and resurrect your career.





    2011 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS AWD Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. Hyundai Tucson 2.4L GLS 2011
  • Hyundai Tucson 2.4L GLS 2011



  • priderock
    07-12 01:01 PM
    I think that is what they will do in order not to look like fools.
    the question is, What happens to those july filers whose applications have not been returned yet and who will become current in the next bulletin.
    Will USCIS ask them for the new fees.... Will they have to do all paperwork again including medicals.....what a mess!

    It will be even interesting for cases that are not returned but will not be current in next bulletin. Your medical reports are valid for one year.



    more...


    Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. 2011 Hyundai Tucson Front
  • 2011 Hyundai Tucson Front



  • nashim
    04-21 10:06 AM
    Shana04,
    If previous employer revoked the H1B then you see the status as reopen.





    Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. Hyundai Tucson GLS for a
  • Hyundai Tucson GLS for a



  • vxb2004
    07-18 08:34 PM
    485 Applied -- July 2nd
    Status -unknown


    Cheque clearance is a good indication.



    more...


    Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. Hyundai Tucson 2011 Interior.
  • Hyundai Tucson 2011 Interior.



  • ek_bechara
    08-13 06:08 PM
    Boy! you thinking every EB2 is masters and every EB3 is bachelors?

    Never visited IV? Thank you
    First and last post in IV? Once again, thank you
    Never contributed or will not contribute? We are not begging you to contribute. So chill Doc.

    Next time you decide to tickle your tonsils with your toe-nail make sure you have your facts right.

    Let us start a fund for this guy's ticket back-home.





    2010 The 2011 Hyundai Tucson Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. 2011 Hyundai Tucson Vehicle
  • 2011 Hyundai Tucson Vehicle



  • deepakd
    07-14 09:32 PM
    I plan to send this petition to all senior executives of Time Warner Inc by Priority Mail and Fax. CNN is a fully owned subsidiary of Time Warner Inc.

    http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/loudobbs


    just signed



    more...


    Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS PZEV
  • 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS PZEV



  • Vexir
    06-01 12:24 PM
    :lol: Got me beat mwc... I wish I could get that as a real skin :P





    hair Hyundai Tucson 2.4L GLS 2011 Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS AWD
  • 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS AWD



  • Refugee_New
    08-25 11:28 AM
    www.onlinesbi.com/glsus/

    I used to transfer money earlier by Remit2India (R2i) and sometimes C2i but since then they started making ( or your stealing) more brokerage money out of my hard earned dollars - i switched :cool:

    Let me know how you feel the online SBI - they are always 15-10 p more than ICICI or CITI so at the end of year if you save average $25k you are anyway saving Rs 25k/year. Plus they maintain some ethics about tweaking rates and the exact day they dump the cash to your account - i got about 43.25 when market rate was 43.57 and those smart banks ( or thieves) were doing around 43.07..43.12

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks for the info diptam.

    ICICI bank did steal my money. Conversion rate applied to my transaction is less than the rate that was on the actual initiation date, transaction date, processed date.

    Not only that its a record time remittance from ICICI bank.



    more...


    Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. Tucson+2011+black
  • Tucson+2011+black



  • hrushi_j
    09-17 12:48 PM
    7y 10n
    AMENDMENT FAILED





    hot 2011 Hyundai Tucson Front Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS SUV
  • 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS SUV



  • gc28262
    03-10 04:56 PM
    In my view, it is too good to be true. But we have no way to challenge the numbers either. But it is 50% of the entire EB pending cases. Is this document authentic?? I don't see the logo on the letterhead??

    Logo ?

    This is the response letter from Senator's office. All personal info of the requester has been removed.



    more...


    house 2011 Hyundai Tucson Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS
  • 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS



  • mpadapa
    06-06 10:56 AM
    Called all of them today morning. Requested the house reps to co-sponsor the 3 bills. It will be more effective if more constituents (or even CA residents) call in, rather non-constituents like me calling in.

    Some of the offices did mention that they received lots of calls regarding the support for the 3 bills. Good going folks..

    CA folks pl step it up





    tattoo Hyundai Tucson GLS for a Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. 2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON 580x326
  • 2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON 580x326



  • smartboy75
    09-30 02:54 AM
    What are your priority dates? They may now be working on your GC application.
    GK Best

    My I-485, I-765, I-131 cheques were encased on 26th Sept and 28th I got the email....My PD is 24 May 2004..EB2 category...



    more...


    pictures Hyundai Tucson 2011 Interior. Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS Photo
  • 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS Photo



  • nrk
    10-29 07:16 PM
    Hi Caliguy,
    Please can you send the letter format to me as well,

    Thanks,
    NRK
    @ leoindiano & others....

    I just sent an email 5 minutes back for all emails I got after 11 PM last night. Please check your email, you should have received the sample letter.

    For all of you who have sent me a msg to send you the sample letter and not provided me an email address, please send me a message again with your email address.

    Good luck!





    dresses 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS SUV Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. to 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS
  • to 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS



  • VINJE76
    06-20 12:11 AM
    Bah. Skinned the stupid click wheel. What is it with you guys and the click wheel.. IT DOESNT WANT TO BE PAINTED

    It is called STICKERS, they go over the buttons.



    more...


    makeup 2011 Hyundai Tucson GLS PZEV Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. 2011 Hyundai Tucson
  • 2011 Hyundai Tucson



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-17 07:39 PM
    Pls include letter to Ombudsman in the voting options.
    I dont think I can add that option now...can I?





    girlfriend 2011 HYUNDAI TUCSON 580x326 Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. Hyundai Tucson 2011 Data,
  • Hyundai Tucson 2011 Data,



  • jonty_11
    07-11 06:34 PM
    You really think they're in any kind of rule-following mood lately?
    Exactly....who the heck are they answerable to..no one.....so expect anything...

    Has AILA filed the damn lawsuit yet...what the heck are they doing...playing Tom and Jerry....





    hairstyles Tucson+2011+black Hyundai Tucson 2011 Gls. 2012 Hyundai Tucson
  • 2012 Hyundai Tucson



  • Berkeleybee
    02-23 08:22 PM
    Hmmm. Immigration issues are conspicuously absent from this (Kennedy Right TRACK) version of the Competitiveness theme. Could be because he has the McCain-Kennedy bill to deal with that.





    sc3
    08-11 06:02 PM
    I think some members have put their votes in wrong bucket.

    Please check bucket BEFORE NOV 2002 and click on each member you will see some members from PD 2006 put their votes in this bucket.


    Profile just displays Labor approval date, not application date. But interesting observation. Some have approval date of Nov 2002 -- so very possible that their PD is much earlier.





    maheshmail
    07-30 04:26 PM
    Many sites. What kind of alerts are you looking for? Vols? Greeks? You can also customize most of the alerts depending on spreads you might be trading. This is possible even in simple option accounts with Level 4 approval.

    I have level 3 (spread) approval from TD. I am looking to get trade signals like Zacks for Options.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment